I Love Luci Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Salome. You doubted me. You wanted me to prove myself. Now you will reap what you have sewn."

And he smiled. And for the first time in months, he started to feel the old Luci, shaking off the metaphysical shackled that bound him as he himself grew and stretched, becoming more demonic as a slow, lascivious smile curled his lips as he bathed in Salome's terror. He towered over her, his flesh a red rippling mass of sinew and strength, his cloven legs massive and bearing his overwhelming size and weight. Beside her, he appeared monstrous, his leathery wings folded inwards as he adjusted to the change. It felt.... good, more real and sensual than any form he had been in since he had met Gwen. And he couldn't bring himself to despair. Not when he felt so... powerful.

He reached between his legs to stroke the massive red shaft that proudly proclaimed his lust at the predicament of Salome and almost reverently pet a few errant wisps of dark hair from her face while staring into her shattered, defeated, horrified azure gaze.

Yes, he though to himself. I have missed me. And with another cruel smile, he leaned over the limbless, trembling creature in the bed and whispered insidiously into her ear: "Perhaps you too need to remember your place, Salome. I think a night in the garrison with the guards would remind you."

Her eyes flew wide in horror. "Please, *no*." She struggled to pull herself away. He reached out and pulled at one of her now darkened, swollen, engorged nipples and simply squeezed. Her eyes rolled back in her skull and she calm in wet, messy founts both from her udders and her cunt.

Another massive orgasm rocked her as he slapped her across the face and snarled: "I didn't give you permission to cum, slut, did I?"

Her apologies were babbled wet sounds of nonsense even as he reached for the items which had begun this very transformation... a pair of large, industrial grade milking cups. He placed them over each eraser shaped nipple, grinning evilly as she squirmed, her eyes wide, fearful of what might befall her for failing to withhold her orgasm.

Lucifer rang for one of the lesser demons. The creature scuttled in, not at all blinking for a moment at the debaucherous scene before him. "Please ask Lord Asmodeus to join us." It bowed and exited without a word and Lucifer contented himself with delicately petting the folds of Salome's pussy like it was an exotic plant. He'd decided he preferred her not to have a voice in what was to come, so in lieu of the ball gag he had placed a ring in her mouth and fastened around her head, keeping her mouth open and fuckable, but drooling down her own chest. That had been part of her punishment for cumming without permission, as what what was to come. But she would love every moment of it. He was sliding a fourth finger into her and snarling at her not to cum when Asmodeus walked in, and had a moment of genuine pause.

"...Sire?"

"Is it 'sire' now, Asmodeus? He who would be King?"

"Now, Lu-"

"Shut the fuck up, Asmodeus and get over here, on your knees before Lady Salome, if you please. It seems she needs to be taught a lesson."

Bemused, Asmodeus came into the room, went directly where told, and knelt between her broken-doll like limbs, their ends looking nothing so much as sun- melted Barbie appendages that ended at each primary limb joint, knee and elbow respectively. He looked to Lucifer for further instruction, looking both worried and... vaguely aroused.

"Use her as you will but she must get permission to cum." Asmodeus eagerly shed his garments post haste, as if he had forgotten how this scene had begun, and was balls deep inside Salomé's welcoming quim a moment later. Salomé began to gyrate her hips and moan underneath him, her own drool continuing to cascade form her open mouth.

Lucifer began to pace as he watched the demon lord and the woman who was trying desperately not to cum, her eyes wide like a terrified sheep before wolves. Lucifer continued to pace. "She needs to be reminded of her place, you see, Asmodeus. She thought she knew better than me. She doubted me. She questioned me." He met Asmodeus's coal black eyes, his own full or knowledge and death. "What should I do to her for that?"

Asmodeus paused and Lucifer almost could swear that he heard the demon's arousal leave the room. But Salome was a quick woman.... and her only use was not her body. She was smart, and she knew immediately what to do. She began to massage the wilting erection inside herself before it totally diminished... she might have been painted a whore, but she made use of that distinction and used it to her advantage, thus, good kegal control. There were *some* advantages to being touched by the Celestials— eternity came with some useful skills.

Asmodeus was whimpering and moaning simultaneously as Lucifer approached him from behind and wrapped an aggressive hand around Asmodeus's throat, causing the demon lord's eyes to bulge a bit. "Should we kill her, Asmodeus, for questioning whether or not I am strong enough to resist the magick of any mortal creature? For such *treason*?" Asmodeus managed a small shake of his head, but Lucifer couldn't help but notice that the depravity of the very scene was making Asmodeus harder than ever inside Salome's clasping caverns. Lucifer let him breathe for just a moment... before sliding his rigid red shaft deep into Asmodeus's ass. Blessedly, Salome was such a squirter, lubricant was already coating everything and Lucifer slid home without much difficulty.

"Or maybe, I should just remind her what a useless, pathetic, beta bitch she is; remind her who she fucking *belongs* to, who owns her loose, well-fucked anal-cunt, and that she should be fucking *greatful* I put up with her pathetic shit at all..... what do you think, Mo?" Tears actually brimmed in Asmodeus's eyes and he all but collapsed over Salome, her beautiful blue eyes shining, her lips smiling. "He's back," she whispered under her breath to Asmodeus, though it was badly mangled by the device in her mouth, keeping it open and unable to enunceate so it sounded more like "ee'hhg hag".

But Asmodeus shuddered and almost cried. "I didn't know how else to reach you. So... I did what you would do... I rebelled.". His voice was desolate.

Lucifer closed his eyes. She wouldn't understand this... Gwen... would she? Could she? Damnit. Why did he still fucking *care*? The bitch was changing him, and maybe not for the better. And her image of him didn't include Salome and certainly not Asmodeus. But why? She was certainly not restricted in her lovers. It just seemed... he didn't have the words, just a sense of confusion and anger. And betrayal. But one problematic person in his life at a time...

Lucifer growled softly. "Use your fucking *words* next time, Mo." He wrapped his opposite red-fleshed hand around Asmodeus's cock where it still penetrated Salome. Asmodeus was still holding his human-appearing shape, save that his eyes had bled utterly to black. He held himself completely still, held pinioned on Lucifer's monstrous member in his ass, his own manhood buried deep in Salome's broken body but held firm at the balls by Lucifer in one hand, his breath barely accessible due to Lucifer's other hand at his throat. "Do not make me end you," Lucifer said very softly in Asmodeus's ear. "I rather enjoy you too much."

With that, he held Asmodeus to him, almost reverently, as he slowly began fucking him, the trusts in turn moving Asmodeus inside Salome, who whimpered. Asmodeus's control of his form finally cracked, under the strain of conflict within him — aroused, but still no less terrified and he changed The human appearing body with its shoulder-length straight dark hair and well proportioned muscles and flesh fell away, leaving instead a bestial creature whose flesh was a crimson so dark, it could almost, be called burgundy. Ordinarily he had a layer of rock-like exoskeleton over him but as he was in such a delicate position, he seemed unable to generate it. Instead, he was at his most vulnerable, his shining skin flickering in the firelight of the chambers, metallic glints belying his inhuman nature as if the total blackness of his eyes and the short black horns on his head did not.

Lucifer ignored Asmodeus's apologies and just let himself feel something real, for a moment. Something he knew wasn't forced on him. Something that was *his*. Before long, Salome's cries of near-completion shook him out of it, and he felt an overwhelming emotional storm rise up in him as he fucked Asmodeus almost brutally.

"You will STOP this coup you are planning —"

"Of course, sire—"

"You will submit yourself to my mercy without complaint or comment NIGHTLY." He pushed Asmodeus forward so that he was staring into Salome's wide blue eyes as she let herself be used as part of Lucifer's instruments of humiliation and torture. "Maybe I shall fuck you," Lucifer continued, driving his point home as surely as the large cock that was repeatedly battering the demon lord's bowels. "Maybe I will amuse myself flaying you alive. Maybe I will feed you both to the Under-daemons." That made both Salome and Asmodeus look ill — the Under-daemons were so far from human intelligence or reason they were little more than ravening monsters in the pits of hell, demon piranhas that could strip a being's bones in minutes. In Hell, they served to deal repeated vicious deaths full of horror and fear, only for the victims to wake once more afterwards to experience it all over again... on endless loop.

"Yes, sire," Asmodeus whispered, his whole body shuddering as he neared the edge. "I live to serve."

"Don't you fucking forget it... either of you." With that, Lucifer dug his hands into the curve of Asmodeus's hips and used him without another thought, another word. And he would be lying if he said his fury didn't punctuate every bruise, claw mark, bite and wound he inflicted upon Asmodeus, who merely thanked him, and continued to do as he was told, too afraid to do much else.

When he finally came, emptying his balls deeply into the demon lord beneath him, it felt... like death and rebirth at the same time. Like something gentler died when he let himself give into this, some innocence that was irrevocably tied to his little witch. And when it fell away, he *remembered*. Who he was fell back into place, and he remembered that demon who had considered breaking Gwen the moment he met her.

Almost negligently, he bade them both to cum, extracted himself from them, cleaned off, but returned to regard them, deep in thought.

He grabbed a clean cloth and moistened it in the basin by the bed and cleaned Salome almost reverently as Asmodeus kissed her gently, having removed the ring gag from her sore jaws,

Lucifer ignored Asmodeus's apologies and just let himself feel something real, for a moment. Something he knew wasn't forced on him. Something that was *his*. Before long, Salome's cries of near-completion shook him out of it, and he felt an overwhelming emotional storm rise up in him as he fucked Asmodeus almost brutally.

"You will STOP this coup you are planning —"

"Of course, sire—"

"You will submit yourself to my mercy without complaint or comment NIGHTLY." He pushed Asmodeus forward so that he was staring into Salome's wide blue eyes as she let herself be used as part of Lucifer's instruments of humiliation and torture. "Maybe I shall fuck you," Lucifer continued, driving his point home as surely as the large cock that was repeatedly battering the demon lord's bowels. "Maybe I will amuse myself flaying you alive. Maybe I will feed you both to the under demons." That made both Salome and Asmodeus look ill — the under demons were so far from human intelligence or reason they were little more than ravening monsters in the pits of hell, demon piranhas that could strip a being's bones in minutes. In Hell, they served to deal repeated vicious deaths full of horror and fear, only for the victims to wake once more afterwards to experience it all over again... on endless loop.

"Yes, sire," Asmodeus whispered, his whole body shuddering as he neared the edge. "I live to serve."

"Don't you fucking forget it... either of you." With that, Lucifer dug his hands into the curve of Asmodeus's hips and used him without another thought, another word. And he would be lying if he said his fury didn't punctuate every bruise, claw mark, bite and wound he inflicted upon Asmodeus, who merely thanked him, and continued to do as he was told, too afraid to do much else.

When he finally came, emptying his balls deeply into the demon lord under him, if felt... like death and rebirth at the same time. Like something gentler died when he let himself give into this, some innocence that was irrevocably tied to his little witch. And when it fell away, he *remembered*. Who he was fell back into place, and he remembered that demon who had considered breaking Gwen the moment he met her.

Almost negligently, he bade them both to cum, extracted himself from them, cleaned off, but returned to regard them.

He grabbed a clean cloth and moistened it in the basin by the bed and cleaned Salome almost reverently as Asmodeus kissed her gently after removing the metal ring from her aching jaws and withdrew from her body, which was now flawlessly whole and still giving off small tremors as orgasmic aftershocks rippled through her.

Lucifer regarded them both as he altered his form to its natural shape, his arrogantly beautiful, aristocratic face — his *own* face, not that placed upon him by the whims of some simpering mortal — was chill, the golden brows above his sapphire gaze twin slashes of piteous disappointment and sadness.

"Do what she has that you both lacked?" He asked, donning a robe that hung from a hook near the bed — a very light, silk black garment. Is it hot in hell, after all. Without a backward glance at his long-time paramours, he walked ti the door and exited the room, pausing only long enough to answer his own rheorical question. "Faith in me."

12