I Love Making Bets (Cum Countdown)

Info
I love making bets (cum challenge countdown).
1k words
4.11
5k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love making bets (cum challenge countdown) - EllyCuddles

Hello there boys. As you all know, I love making bets. So, I also love playing games. So why don't we all play a little game? I call it the countdown. The rule is simple. All you have to do is masturbate, as I do a countdown from 50 to 0. And you'll have to resist yourself from coming until I reach 0. But I can bet that you boys will come much earlier. So, are you ready for the game? Because I know it's going to be very, very tough for you. Your masculine resistance will be tested to the ultimate limit. Alright, let's see how much you can endure. So, I'll start counting from 50.

50 ! Oh yeah, that's it. Start stroking your cock. 49. Mmm, your cock is so stiff already. Masturbate for your mistress, but no coming. 48. I like to tease and torture boys like you in this manner. 47. Keep stroking your cock, slave boy. I know you're very aroused, and that's what I like. 46. I want you to get hard and horny for me. But no coming. 45. Just look at you tugging away at your cock, you silly, silly boy. 44. I am your masterbatrix, and you are masturbating for me. 43. I want you to jerk off for me today. Mmm, as you are right now, but not so fast, darling. Let's prolong it. 42. Keep rubbing your cock, you pervert. That's all you're good for. 41. Stroke your cock harder. Up and down. Up and down.

40. Oh, do I love to see you squirm. But hold on, honey. No coming yet. 39. Aw. I know I'm too much woman for chronic masturbators like you. 38. Wow, I can feel the frustration building up in your balls from here. 37. You're so desperate to release those cummies. Mmm, mm, mm, but I won't let you come so soon. 36. You know, I love to keep you dangling this way. 35. I just love to see you grovel and squirm as you stroke your cock. 34. I think I'm really beginning to enjoy this game. 33. Stroke your cock faster. Yeah. 32. I want to see that cock get all hard and erect, honey. 31. Your balls are becoming heavier and heavier, and they are now beginning to turn blue. 30. Keep stroking your cock. No coming. 29. Do I see pre-cum on the tip of your cock head? 28. Control yourself, darling. A little pre-cum is okay, but nothing more for now. 27. I'm driving you crazy with my teasing. Look at you. 26. I love to see that desperation on your face. 25. Can you hold it until I get to zero? Some of you boys may have already come by now. 24. You look so frustrated and horny. 23. Look at your fucking nutsack. So full of cum. 22. You want to cum now, darling? No, no, no, no, no, no, sorry. 21. Rub your cock faster, honey. Are you getting to the edge?

20. I know you want to cum desperately. I can make you cum right now if I wish. But I won't. 19. Does my sexy voice make you feel. . . Good, honey. 18. You're getting close now, honey. Oh, look at that pre-cum ooze out of your cock. 17. Keep stroking that cock while I put on my teeny-weeny bikini. 16. Does my teeny-weeny bikini make you want to stroke your cock faster? 15. My teeny-weeny bikini is making you very, very horny. 14. It looks like my teeny-weeny bikini tease is going to make you cum right now. But don't cum yet. Hold on, boy. Hold on. 13. Your balls are turning blue. You are so desperate to cum. I'm allowing you to cum until I get to zero. 12. Mmm, now think of your nose right in my ass as you stroke your cock. Come on. Mmm, smell me. 11. Do you want to cum now, boy? Oh, not so soon, honey. Let's see how much more you can take.

Oh, 10. Now stroke your cock as you drool over my feet. 9. Look at these beautiful silver anklets. I wore around my ankles. Masturbate while you look at my anklets jingling around my ankles. No cumming. Mmm, 8. I can feel the pressure building in your balls from way too much teasing. But you're going to hold yourself back. Mmm, 7. When I say no cumming, I mean no cumming. Is this too difficult for you? 6. Just look at you. Stroking your cock even as your swollen balls are so full of cum and aching for release. Mmm, 5. I can almost feel all your spermies slushing around in your swollen balls. Keep masturbating, but no cumming. 4. Oh, I can see you are nearing the edge again. You will cum any second. Your balls are getting purple now. 3. God, I love tormenting your cock this way, but you just hold on there. Don't come yet. Only I will decide when you get to cum. 2. Keep masturbating, darling. We're getting close now. 1.

You've been a good boy. You've held all that cumming here, swollen balls, without cumming, of course. Now here is your reward. 0. Mmm, cum now, big boy. Spurt, all your spermies out of your purple massive cock. Keep cumming until every single sperm has been emptied out of your fucking nut sack. Come as much as you want. I hope you enjoyed my little game and I hope you got to zero.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

I want to cum so bad but I have just entered day 3 of your 3 day edging program and have not earned my flow. My balls hurt so much however I am willing to do anything for you.

Share this

Similar Stories

No Cum Tonight Denying myself for fun.in Audio
Edging 1 Edging for some edging fans 😉in Audio
The Regimen - First Iteration The first in a series of masturbation challenges.in How To
Cyprus Desires: Home Alone Wife leaves husband home alone for a week with blue balls.in Loving Wives
I've Got An Edging Assignment For I've got an edging assignment for you.in Audio
More Stories