I've Got An Edging Assignment For

Info
I've got an edging assignment for you.
769 words
4.69
10.7k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've got an edging assignment for you.- EllyCuddles

I've got an assignment for you. It's going to last three days. And you're going to be edging for me instead of coming. I want you to edge your cock three times each day. You'll be edging your cock three times the next two days today and tomorrow. You won't be coming. You'll be working up a huge load for me to explode out of your cock. I'm going to bet those balls are just aching to come for me aren't they? You've been edging your cock. Not letting that huge load explode. And I'm going to get it all out of you. But you're going to edge three times before I let you go. So I need to gently but firmly stroke your cock. Getting into its full hardness of it isn't already. You like my round tight little ass don't you. Imagine you're rubbing it against your aching cock right now. Jerk harder and faster. I know you're raring to go but you won't be coming yet.

No, just keep stroking it for me. Keep jerking. To my lovely tits. You can see my little pussy. I do wear sheer panties which must drive you absolutely crazy. It just feels so good. Look at that we're touching each other. Well I'm touching and you're touching. Just feels so good doesn't it? Jerk. Jerk harder. Faster. You're going to come for me. Do you really want to come for me.Do you. Go ahead stroke that cock? Faster. Harder. Faster. Harder. Come on. You can do it. I know you can. Faster. That's it. Right there. Hold it. Hold it. Hold it. Stop. Hands off. Now jerk again. Jerk again. That was one. Got two more to go before I let you finally explode. Come on. Go ahead. Stroke for me. Jerk for me. It's harder. It's just coming for me isn't it? I know. But I promise you this orgasm is going to be totally worth it. Worth every second of waiting. Faster. Faster. Faster, I want number two. Go on. Faster. Harder. Come on.

Hold it. Hold it. Don't come. Don't come. Just feels so fucking good doesn't it. And stop. Hands off. Jerk again. Faster and harder this time. I want one more. Then I'm going to let you come. And I'm going to let you fucking explode for me. You're going to come so fucking hard. Your toes are going to curl. And you'll probably let out a low, a low groan. I love making men wait for their work as well. Because they hardly ever do it. Immediate gratification. Right? But I want to teach you how good it feels to wait, to hold off from coming. You're already close again aren't you? Faster. Faster. Faster. Harder. Harder. Harder. Harder. Harder. Harder. Harder. Harder. No coming. No coming not yet. And stop. Hold it. Hold it. No coming. Hands off.

Stroke again. Stroke again. But really slow. You're going to come for me. You're going to look right in my eyes. Keep them open. To have the most intense orgasm you've ever had? It's going to feel so good. Keep stroking. Nice and slow. Stroke that cock. It feels so fucking good doesn't it? Oh god. You'd give anything to come right now. But you're not going to come yet. We're going to count you down. And I want you to fucking explode and look at me right in the eyes. Keep jerking now a little faster. Faster. Omg it feels so fucking good doesn't it. Faster. Faster. Faster. Faster. Even faster now. Harder. Harder. 10. 9. We need three days for this. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Come. Come. Look at me right in the eyes and fucking explode. Yes. All of it. All of it. Show me that huge fucking load. Oh give it all to me. Give it all to me. Come for me. Come for me. Every fucking drop. Three days worth of cum. All out of your dick. Drain those fucking balls for me. Drain it all for me. Oh yeah. Mmm. Now didn't that feel amazing. Only I can make you cum like that. Right?

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
FnfireFnfire5 months ago

Real cute voice :3

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

Oh Elly, I had the biggest release on my last jersey to this series. Thank you. I have been doing your count downs today and Hurst so bad needing to cum butlike the pathetic looser I am I keep failing. I do confess to dripping some fluid as I write this confesion and in homage to you the most wonderful person, I coated my finger and sucked it clean. Love you

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

On day two and it hurts so bad. Thank you Goddess

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

I am so close but must obay only you. Thank you for being you

Share this

Similar Stories

Sweet, Submissive to Femme Dom. Depraved words from a sub whose dominance takes over...in Audio
Your Tomboy MILF Wife Seduces You Don't make me push you down...you'd like it too much.in Audio
I Love Making Bets (Cum Countdown) I love making bets (cum challenge countdown).in Audio
Joy Postponed Masturbating for my lover’s delight after an online session.in Toys & Masturbation
My Big Titty Goth Roommate What's a little mutual face fucking between friends?in First Time
More Stories