Cyprus Desires: Home Alone

Story Info
Wife leaves husband home alone for a week with blue balls.
3k words
3.1
12k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huge thanks goes to editor ChannelingBillySantoro for his hard work pointing out corrections due to my Dyslexia. Your time is truly valued Billy! 🙌🏽

Part One:

I made it through airport security... with an hour to spare, sat in the airport pub on a bar stool, beer in hand, waiting for my gate number to come up on the screen.

My last meeting before leaving for our holiday had finished much earlier than anticipated. I took a chance going to the airport, and hoped I could get on the mid-morning flight. As luck would have it, I managed to get one of the last seats - it was business class. I was tired, but figured my air-miles would cover the difference. I could do with a relaxing flight and getting some rest.

I was about to call my wife Joanne to let her know about my earlier arrival, but with a quick change of heart, I ended the call before it connected. I put my phone back in my pocket. I'd surprise her instead.

Every summer, she and I headed out to our holiday home in Cyprus. We always book four weeks away to recover from our stressful jobs in London. I was in the process of selling my business, and had important ongoing negotiations that were taking longer than envisaged. Whilst Jo was clearly annoyed at this intrusion into our holiday plans, she understood. She wanted to stay in London with me until I had finished, but the cost to change two tickets last minute was spiteful. Reluctantly, she had flown out a week earlier than me, as initially planned.

Jo has just turned 40. I'm 42. When we first met 15 years ago, I was blown away. A natural Mediterranean beauty, with brown hair and green eyes. She didn't usually wear makeup. She didn't need to. Gravity hadn't affected my pretty wife's body.

At a touch under 5ft tall, she has a petite frame, with tiny, B-cup, pert tits and a peachy, toned bum.

As she's got older her bum has gotten even more peachy, and in my opinion it, like fine wine, has improved with time. She certainly doesn't look her age, and sometimes still gets asked for ID when we go out. I do wonder if the door-men are checking out her ID to see if she's a Miss or a Mrs.

Our size difference is considerable, with me being 6ft 3". I still can't get enough of her doll-like proportions when she works her tiny body up and down on my pole. I love the feeling of being the alpha male. Pure testosterone flows through my veins when I pick her up with one arm and bounce her on my cock.

The first time we met was at a mutual friend's beer & BBQ party. It was a warm Sunday evening and I'd been drinking since lunchtime. I had been in the mood to fuck from the moment I'd woken up. She walked into the garden in a crop top and tight yoga pants. As she hugged our friend on tiptoes, I couldn't help but marvel at this girl's perfect ass.

She flicked her hair as she turned to face me, and everything went into slow motion. Perfection.

She continued talking with our host, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I pretended to not look at her obvious, but delicate cameltoe. My cock started to twitch. I couldn't stop looking at her slight thigh gap and imagine sliding those skin-tight clothes down her legs.l and burying my face in her snatch.

I continued drinking with the boys, pretending to be interested in the conversation. I was getting the Dutch courage to approach her later. I kept stealing glances, taking in her hard body. She caught me looking at her, and flashed me a cute, but shy smile, before going back to her conversation.

The only thing going through my brain was thinking how much I wanted to make love to this girl.

Despite her continuing to look over in my direction, she was avoiding eye contact at all costs. The rest of the girls kept looking over at me grinning before turning back to each other, whispering and giggling.

By the time she stood up and walked over in my direction, I was feeling uncomfortably horny. I'd continued drinking to calm my nerves, and my thoughts had moved from making love to this beautiful Greek goddess, into a burning desire to turn her delicate little slit into my gaping wet cock-sleeve to fuck whenever I wanted. Of course, she'd have to put the work in. She'd have to train her pussy to take my cock easily, and that would involve hours of hard work on my part too, to permanently stretch her little pussy wide open enough. And this was all before I'd even spoken to her.

Within five minutes of talking, I knew if she was as good in bed as she was in banter, I wanted her forever.

That night we kissed... a lot. I'd groped her tits, and by the time people started leaving, we'd been on a garden sofa for at least an hour, rubbing each other's crotches in full view of everybody.

We went on a date the following weekend, and ended up back at my apartment. I peeled off her summer dress to find she hadn't been wearing underwear. She was even more sexy than I could have envisaged when I had been mentally undressing her. Her little perfect slit I'd imagined was as perfect and tight as I could have dreamed.

The first time Jo saw my erect penis, she looked scared. She said she wanted me to fuck her so badly, but was worried if my 6.5" dick would even fit inside her tight pussy. Although my cock isn't huge, it is quite girthy. After a lot of licking and sucking on her pussy, a ton of fingering her tight hole, and with some perseverance on both our parts, we managed to get it all the way in, balls deep. It took all my willpower to fight away the urges to cum. I'd even jerked off a couple of hours before going on our date, hoping it would give me staying power, if I got the chance to bury my cock inside her. I fought off the urges and managed to give her two orgasms in quick succession.

When we fucked, her tiny frame made my cock look huge. She made me feel like I was a pornstar with a 12" cock. I couldn't get over the sight of her tight pussy lips being wedged apart by my thick cock. She was so stretched, that her inner lips were gripping onto my cock visibly pulling outwards on the backstrokes, as she slid her cute little pussy up and down my shaft.

After only eight months, I had proposed and we were married the following year. I knew I didn't want to fuck any other woman.

She said my dick was the best she'd ever had, and nobody had willingly eaten her out as much as I did. I loved doing it and could eat her out for hours. I loved it almost as much as I loved pummelling my cock inside her. She was in awe of how I always ensured that she came during foreplay. She recalled her ex-boyfriends had all been selfish lovers. They were only out for their own pleasure. Missionary position "pump and dump" before either leaving or falling asleep.

I'd taken her anal cherry. We'd watch vanilla porn together, and had pretty much worked our way through the Karma-Sutra of sex positions.

Our sex life, as like most couples, started to wane after a few years. Whilst she loved my cock, she seemed quite "straight" in her sexual preferences. It must have been from her religious upbringing.

I'd held back many kinky fantasies, and withheld my past sexual experiences, for fear of scaring her off - her thinking I was gay/a sex addict.

As things became less frequent in the bedroom, we argued more, and our relationship started heading south quickly. I watched a lot more porn, and my more extreme fantasies increased. I internally questioned whether she had cheating on me, or wanted to, and I didn't want to lose her. It was then that the thought of her being with another man started to turn me on.

In a last-ditch attempt to save our marriage, I opened up to some of the fantasies in my head. If she had been cheating, or considered cheating on me, I had nothing to lose.

I told her how sexy it would be to watch her with another man. To watch her at a gloryhole. To invite other men to join us in the bedroom.

Jo had taken to roleplay like a duck to water. She seemed to enjoy my fantasies almost as much as me. Whether female hormones played a part, who knows? Had she secretly had these desires all along? Had she already been fucking other men? I didn't think so, but I would always imagine her wet pussy was full of another man's cum as I greedily ate her. She seemed to be in a permanent state of arousal, even more so when she was close to ovulation. Her pussy would drip like a faucet in the days leading up to it, and afterwards.

We've spoken a few times over the years about bringing others into our bedroom. Jo had always maintained we should keep some things as fantasies and acting on our fantasies would change our dynamic. She says she doesn't need any other dick but mine. That doesn't stop me from questioning if she's holding back desires. 'Need' and 'Want' have two very different meanings.

The gate number for my flight appeared on the screen, so I finished my beer, and headed down the departure gate. Why do they always put my flights at the furthest gate?

I sat down in the glazed area overlooking the runway, with the sun shining down on me. I still had 30 minutes before boarding. I closed my eyes and started to think about the last time we had sex.

I heard her keys jangling as she opened the front door. I met her in the hallway as she opened the front door. As I moved towards her to give her a hug, she dropped down on her knees, roughly unbuttoned my jeans, aggressively ripped them down to my ankles, and engulfed my flaccid penis in her mouth. I was hard in less than 60 seconds. She stood up and turned to face the door, hiked up her dress, and pulled her panties to the side.

"Fuck me hard NOW! I need you to cum in my pussy as fast as you can."

I gripped hold of her hips and forced her feet wide apart with mine. I spat on my hand to lube her pussy. I was surprised at how wet she was already. I lined up my cock, and it slipped in with barely any resistance. One hand on her hip, and the other on her shoulder, I started fucking her.

"Stop making love to me... Fuck me like a whore!!" she hissed.

In response I slapped her ass cheek hard and started to jackhammer into her pussy as hard as I could.

"Harder!... Fuck me harder!!!"

My balls were tightening and I instinctively started to slow down, and asked her didn't she want to cum first?

"NO, I don't want to cum!... I want YOUR cum! Just shut the fuck up and ruin my pussy... Dump your load inside me, or I'll go find someone else who will!"

Now I was under pressure! My slowdown had caused my urgent need to cum to dwindle. My brain has rewired over the years to ensure she reaches orgasm first. Jo started to back up hard into my cock and spread her legs further apart to help penetrate deeper.

I NEEDED to cum for her, and quickly. I imagined I was fucking 'DirtyWifeStyle' from Pornhub. They share the same small frame and hair colour. DirtyWife rides huge dildos whilst watching big dick porn on their massive home cinema screen, whilst her husband jerks off, encouraging her the whole time.

I grabbed her hair in one hand whilst I mauled a breast with the other. I slammed into her, and was pulling her into my throbbing dock by her hair.

Dirtywife was now grunting hard.

"Oh, your dick's feels so big!... My pussy feels so wet!... Fuck my cunt!... Harder!... I'm a cumslut... I need your sperm inside me so my husband can watch it seep out!!!"

I pictured her husband standing behind us, furiously stroking his cock, telling her how proud he was of her taking my entire cock, and begging me to creampie her.

Less than four minutes since my wife had dropped to her knees, I was shooting ropes of semen into her pussy.

She spun around quickly, rearranging her panties and smoothed her dress down, before reaching up on tiptoes, and pulled me in for a quick kiss on the lips.

"Sorry for rushing you. After the day I've had, I just needed to feel you cum inside me. Go to the bedroom and get comfortable. I'll join you in a few minutes."

I went up to our bedroom and headed for the shower. I couldn't work out what had gotten into my wife, as she's usually so submissive. As I showered, my mind drifted off thinking about how she'd just forced me to cum in record time. My phone buzzed with a message from her.

"Hey, babe. I'm running late. A new client meeting overran. I'll be home soon xxx."

As I dried myself off, I heard Jo's footsteps as she climbed the stairs. She entered the room, wearing only her black lingerie and stilettos. She had a flute of champagne in each hand.

After placing the champagne on the sideboard, she dimmed the lights and stood at the end of the bed with lust filled eyes. Seductively unfastened her bra, twirling it around her fingers a few times, before throwing it at me. She sexily crawled up onto the bed, like a sexy tiger on all fours, hunting her prey. Pinning my wrists above my head, she bent down and forced her tongue in my mouth. She reached across for her discarded bra and wrapped it around my wrists. They were suitably restrained.

She started rubbing her panty-covered crotch over my hardening cock.

"Babe... Please don't be mad at me. This client has been such hard work. He knew I had a deadline to meet. If I didn't close this deal, I'd lose my commission. I've been trying to get this contract signed for months, but he kept delaying.``

Continuing to rub her crotch on mine, she let out a gentle moan and started to pinch and tug at her nipples.

"I called him this morning... He told me to come to his office this afternoon, where he'd sign..."

Jo raised up slightly on her knees. Her right hand dropped from her breast down to her panties, and she pulled them to the side to expose her mound. A mischievous look spread across her face as she squatted back down on my cock. Her eyes closed again and she continued purring, throwing her head back. She slid her pussy lips over my shaft a few times, before finding her clit, which she proceeded to rub.

"When I arrived, he sat next to me on the sofa, and gave me an ultimatum..."

She was so wet, I could feel it all over my dick.

She opened her eyes and continued... "He said he'd only sign if I let him fuck me."

A shiver went down my spine. She bent down and kissed me again, harder this time. She was nibbling my bottom lip as she increased the pace of her rocking back and forwards. It was so slick and I started to smell semen.

"I reminded him I was married... He said that made it even hotter... "

Her fingers sped up stimulating her clit.

"He pulled out a condom and waved it at me...I told him my husband is allergic to latex, so condoms were out of the question."

Her other hand found my cock and she started rubbing it against her opening.

"He grabbed me by the waist and started kissing my neck...He reached between my legs... I should have pushed him off... He was telling me he wanted to cum in my married pussy..."

Her legs started to shake.

"I'm sorry... I just couldn't help it... I was so turned on... I let him fuck me raw, after he promised to pull out."

She trailed off moaning.

"Oooh, babe!... He was amazing... You would have loved to see how hard he fucked me... His cock felt so goo-OOOOOH!"

She was edging badly.

"Oh My God!!! I'm so fucking wet!"

Leaning down, she shoved her tongue back in my mouth, before resuming her assault on her clit, rubbing at a furious pace.

"I begged him to pull out....but I couldn't help it..." She panted.

She grabbed my wrists again. She continued her assault on my mouth. It was like she was imagining her tongue was her client's cock pounding into her pussy.

"I couldn't help myself. He was getting close, and instead of pushing him off... I wrapped my legs around him and held him until he... he... he came deep inside my pussy!!!"

She now slowed her grind, and was mashing her clit against my cockhead with her entire body weight.

"Oh shit!!!..... So... fucking... close!" she gasped, holding her breath to try and stop herself cumming, but struggling to get air into her lungs at the same time.

Her whole body started to convulse.

"Ohhh Fuck!... Can you feel his cum?... It's all over your cock!... Ohh FUCK!!! I'm Cumming!!!..."

Her orgasm hit like a train. She came all over my cock, flooding the bedsheets with her pussy juice. I couldn't hold back either, shooting jets of cum all over her pussylips, and up my chest. She didn't stop grinding her pussy on my cock until it started to soften. She collapsed down on me, shoving her tongue back in, kissing me sloppily.