I love Motor Cycles

Story Info
The Bikers loved my wife.
2.9k words
2.83
20.2k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in Salisbury Md. on the Eastern shore and I love it there. I moved there from the service when I got out. My wife Maggie is from there. But I met her down in Virginia where I was stationed. I work for an investment Company and do quite well. So Maggie works part time in our office.

Maggie and I have been married for just over 12 years. And we have three daughters. Marie is nearing 11, Jane is 9, and Beth will soon be 7. So Maggie has had 5 years to work her body back into the shape she had when we were married. We are both very proud of it. Maggie is 5'3" and 115 pounds. She has pixie cut blonde hair and green eyes. Her figure is nearly perfect. Her breasts aren't the perfect 36C cups but they are a very perky 34 B with high tipped nipples. Being so small they look bigger than they are. Her waist is small with hips that flare and a flat belly going down into a very sexy V between her shapely legs.

We had driven into Ocean City for the opening of summer in the city. We were parked down in the lot by the board walk. We had just parked our SUV and gotten out when the roar of cycles were heard. And about 20 bikes came into the lot and began parking from next to us over until they were all in. These were the no bull shit real hard core Biker Gang group. 24 guys and 6 women. All in leathers and dirty jeans.

The 6 women were undressed sexy. Very short Skirts, no bras, and very loose vests on most of them so if you looked close nipples could be seen on nearly all. None of the six were beautiful, but other that a slightly hard look neither were they unattractive. And It was very hard to say they were not sexy. I liked the look. We were soon surrounded by 2 of the women and three men. I was busy looking the bikes next to us.

I did notice the vests and jackets they wore said Sons of Satan on the backs. The women were busy talking to Maggie. My wife had on short shorts just below her fine cheeks and a loose white pull over top. Her tits were loose under it. I move on down looking at more bikes. I finally looked around to see Maggie and the 3 girls going out on the board walk likely headed to the restrooms.

The men were all headed that way too. So I brought up the rear. I got down to the restrooms to find the women in a circle talking. I went into the men's side. There were several of the men inside. One turned to me.

"Your wife is quite a looker."

"I thank you, I think so."

"She always nip out like that? And I don't see a pantie line in them shorts?"

I was very proud instantly.

"Her breasts are 34B and she seldom wears a bra. I like the way they hang naturally and no she isn't wearing undies."

"Man can you imagine how hot she'd look wearing one of our vests open with her tits hanging loose and one of our short skirts with her little cheeks peaking out?"

"Yes I can imagine and she would look very sexy."

"You should let our girls dress her up for us and see how hot."

"I know how hot she'd look but I am sure she'd never give in to do something like that."

"So you wouldn't want us old bikers looking at your wife like that?"

"No nothing like that. I am very proud of her body so you guys looking at her like that could be a total turn on for us both. I just can't see her doing it."

"I see well you never can tell about women."

We slowly followed the 3 biker women and my wife down the walk.

"Say we are having a little party out on Blue Bird road this Saturday you guys should come by? It'll be a good time."

"I will say something to Maggie, but I wouldn't count on it."

We caught up with the women and Maggie wanted to pick up a few things so we started back up the walk.

"Well what did you think of the Bikers women, Maggie?"

"I was totally freaked by the tits being all but out for all to see. And they were totally comfortable with it. It was very sexy."

"The guy I was talking to thought yours were very sexy too."

"He noticed my tits?"

"I am flattered he noticed them. The ladies said they are recruiting women for the club right now."

"So did they try to recruit you?"

"It was suggested I would be perfect. They want us to come to a party they are having this Saturday. And Betty the oldest woman said it is a recruiting party for us. They want me to dress up as one of their women. Some booze, maybe some drugs and sexy stuff."

"So you want to go?"

"Oh I don't know it might be fun. I was flattered they chose me."

"So would you dress like their women?"

"Oh it might be fun to try it?"

"They want to see your tits."

"I would be very disappointed if they didn't want to. But it is my pussy they are really after."

"Yes they want you to whore for the club."

"They told you that?"

"Yes, the one called Hands told me you are just what they are looking for right now."

"Did he ask if you'd give me up to them to become their whore? Sweetheart your cock has gotten hard. Did you? Would you let me whore for them?"

"Babe I love you with my every breath, but I think their party could be fun?"

"So if. I dress in the out fit they want. Do I leave the vest open for them?"

"So they can see your beautiful breasts hanging so pretty bare? I would love for them all to see how beautifully they hang."

"You really want them to see me?"

"It is too sexy to think about."

But I did need to think about it. I suddenly realized my wife was really thinking about dressing up like the Biker Babes. She was really going to do it. Hands had told me to encourage her. To tell her how great she looks. He said they really liked my wife. Maggie had never been with anyone but me. That was just about to change big time. They wanted her sex. Why was I so turned on by it all? The days counted down coming closer. I finally ask her about it?

"Honey are you really thinking about the Biker party?"

"Well it was a fun thing to talk about, but it changed yesterday. Betty and Hands stopped by the office and we talked some. Betty's big tits were really on display. And Hands said you were very excited about me dressing up like a biker babe. And you are aren't you?"

She grabbed my cock that was nearly fully erect.

"Hummmmm you are really excited about this aren't you? They said you are. In fact Hands said you want me to really do it."

"To really do it? Do what for real?"

"He said that I really become a Biker Bitch completely."

Oh God, did I want her to do that?

"Could you let them have me?"

"Let's go and see if you want to dress up like them."

"If I do? Do I leave the vest open?"

"Yes."

"You want them to see my breasts bare? All of them?"

"Yes, all of them. Your breasts are so beautiful and I am very proud of them."

"Thank you Dear."

Saturday finally came and I was not sure if Maggie would really want to go or not? As the day slipped away and the 2pm time began to be very near I decided she must not want to go. But at a quarter until 2pm she came from upstairs.

"Ready to go?"

I was dressed as usual very casually. And she was in a low cut poll over and shorts. Very short shorts. Her cheeks were on display. We got in the SUV and headed out. She felt my cock which was very hard.

"You are very hard. So we are excited. Will they be this excited about me?"

"They selected you and want you as one of theirs so yes I am sure they will be."

"If I do dress for them? Hands said it then goes to another level and the vest comes off and they take me into the club house there. You must stay out with the girls. We each have a choice at that time to back out. If either of us choose to not go forward we leave then. If not they begin to take me in as a new Bitch for the club."

"So if you go into the club house they will all fuck you?"

"I am not sure what will happen in there, but I will be nude for them."

I found the drive that went back into the place and turned in. We drove nearly a half mile back in before we saw the buildings. And then all the bikes parked off to one side and a large group of people scattered around a large fire. Maybe 10 women and as many as 30 men. We parked and got out. Walked over to join them. Maggie joined the women and I the guys. We chatted for some time. I saw Hands watching the women intently. When I turned to look I saw Betty with two others and my wife walking off toward the large house.

"Well looks like your wife is going to dress up. You need to help as much as you can. I know you want this to happen. So you tell her how great she looks. You encourage her to show us her pretty little hangers and her sweet pussy too. And when the choice comes, you need to choose to have her go to the club house. Let her know you want her to join. Once she chooses and goes in our club house. She is ours completely. We may send her home with you tonight, or not? But we may come for her at anytime. She may be gone weeks at a time."

We drank a few beers as we waited. Finally the girls came back out of the house. Even at the distance they were coming from I could see Maggie was wearing one of their vests and that it was completely open with her beautiful breast on display. They brought her right out into the group of men. She made no move to keep her breasts from showing. I fact when asked she pulled the vest wide open for them. Two of the guys stepped over and simply pulled the vest off her. She stood proudly fully displayed for all to see.

"My wife you look beautiful. Maybe the most I have ever see."

"So You like?"

"No I love."

"They want to see my sex."

"Well become even more beautiful Dear, and show her for them."

She smiled and simply remove her little jeans skirt. and stood naked. I could see that she was very wet already. Hands stepped up beside my wife put his hand on her bare buttocks.

"Time to choose. Our club house for us or go home now."

"David how do you choose now. Either take her home now or give her to us? Can we have your wife as our new Biker Bitch? Yes, or no?"

I looked deep into Maggie's eyes and she grinned and nodded. I mouthed to her home? Her smile got bigger. And she mouthed back. You want me to do this don't you? I nodded back.

"Yes."

"Maggie a simple, yes or no?"

She smiled at me again.

"Yes."

His arm slid around her and his hand came up around her to cup a lovely bare breast. and he kissed her open mouth. Men to the club house with our new bitch. As a group the moved to the small club house and inside.

All the bitches breasts were hanging bare now for my view. Betty grasp my swollen cock.

"So it has begun now., she is the newest Bitch now."

"Are they fucking her already now?"

"Oh I doubt it has begun yet, David. My guess is Hands has the needle in her arm by now. Giving her a boost. For it."

"A needle?"

" It is Okay Hands is giving her a little boost with a hit of H in a vein to lite her up for what is coming. It will make her little pussy ready for all of them. Yes they all are going to have her in there soon. It will begin soon. He is just getting your little wife ready for it."

God, oh god had I really done this? Really given them my Maggie to become their whore? Thirty men would soon become my wife's lovers.

"Betty how many men have had you as a Biker Bitch?"

"Oh God David I don't know? I've been naked up on stages in maybe 40 states. There are over 300 members of the Satan's. In the ten years I have been their Bitch I would guess I have fucked most of them. Once at the national event I had 67 different cocks in me. Hands hit me twice with the needle and I couldn't get enough cock."

The door to the club house opened and Hands came out he was naked his big cock hung limp. Betty walked over and they chatted. He idly fondled her big breasts as they talked. She turned and came back to me.

"Your wife is now a full blown Bitch now, David."

"Hands has enjoyed her now?"

"Oh yes, Hands and several others are now your wife's lovers. They do the full initiation thing they all have been bare up inside Maggie now. She had had all 30 bare in her by now. So she is officially a Bitch now. She has a cock in her little pussy and one up her little but hole and one in each hand an sucking one deep. He said she is doing really good. All that is left is for you both to sign the contract making her officially property of the Satan's."

"So what does that mean really?"

"It gives the chapter legal ownership of your wife. It gives them sexual ownership even over your marriage. All the bitches have children by members. We have 6 bitches that are PG right now. It is why they are recruiting now."

"Do you have kids by members Betty?"

"In am very proud to say I have 6 by members and I had 3 with my husband before he gave me to them. I hope to have maybe 3 more."

"Are you still married to him?" "Yes I still see him but we can't have sex until he gets clipped."

"Clipped?"

"He needs to let Hands to cut his cords. But my hubby knows Hands has cut two guys nuts out. They were causing trouble for their wife bitches."

"So will I need him to clip me?"

"I am only allowed to breed for members. Is Maggie still fertile and can she have more children?"

"We have three girls and are talking about another one."

"Oh that is good David, yes you need to have Hands cut you. He is really good. But before Maggie can come home we need to do it. Unless you want them taken out completely."

"Why would I want that done?"

"David your wife is no longer yours she belongs to them. and she is maybe what 30?"

"She is 31 now."

"She can have kids up into her forties, David. And so what maybe 6 more babies at least. She will be PG in a month."

I had not expected that. But I could not have been more proud of Maggie.

"Are they trying to breed her right now?"

"No she is full of sperm but she needs to be off her pills a bit longer to really have a good chance of it working. You might as well go on home now. They will have her probably all night. Come back about noon and check?"

I did go on home and I sept well that night. It was nearly one when I got back out there. I walked up to the area we had partied in and Hands came from the club house, He was still nude.

"Maggie is sleeping and we want to keep her a few days. I will bring her home when we are ready."

As I drove home this was likely the life I had Chosen. She did belong to them now. I knew I needed to go back out to the club house and meet with Hands. I wanted to be able to enjoy my wife sexually, but to do so my cords needed clipped. So to be able to do so?