All Comments on 'I love Motor Cycles'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This nearly put me to sleep just reading the title. It is astonishing that with the number of people submitting stories and the frequency by which some of them publish, there are so few plots used! Ate you guys just swapping stories and changing character names and titles? Another motorcycle club menacing citizens, every story the same thing. Husband and sexily dressed wife go out for a peaceful ride or visit. At a rest stop or gas stop or whatever, up rolls the bikers. The biker chick's start grooming the MC's sexy wife. She kind of likes the attention. The biker dudes start talking to hubby about his fantastic wife. Hubby is a savvy man, he does the logical thing, spills his guts about how nice the wife's boobs are and her proclivity to walk about publicly braless and sans panties.

This leads up to this little exchange: As of yet unnamedbiker - "So you wouldn't want us old bikers looking at your wife like that?"

Hubby - "No nothing like that. I am very proud of her body so you guys looking at her like that could be a total turn on for us both. I just can't see her doing it."

Wait? Hubby said that a bunch of strangers oogling his semi-naked wife would be a 'turn on' for BOTH of them, then says he can't see her doing it. Which is it? Wait! I know,! I know! Just follow the plot!

Hubby and wife will do the smartest thing yet! Nooo, waaait! That's not right?! OH! They go spontaneously brain dead and readily agree to whatever shady, debauched and lewd activity the bike club suggest! This is just sick fetishism! 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So we have a mother and father of three girls. Both agree to allow his wife to join the biker club. She becomes their whore that first afternoon. They told him they would return her in a couple days but before they do hubby needs to have his tubes cut or nuts removed.

When they sign the paper and she belongs to them and will have to go with them when they want, days, weeks whatever. Her life will be just great now a fucking whore for many men, probably hooked on H and pregnant who knows how many times. Time for him to get his divorce papers, keep his nuts in one piece dump what used to be his wife and go home and take care of 3 kids. Start a new life with one that is not nuts. Think he leaned his lesson? What a dumbass going along with that shit.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Yet another sick and ridiculous attempt at a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seek help you are seriously fucked up.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

So were the kids taken into care? a normal family destroyed on a whim. Really unbelievable.

Karn9Karn9over 1 year ago

Cluck cluck cluck.2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No body can be that stupid. Even stories should be a little realistic. Wish I could give you a negative 5 stars.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

So you took your kids out to the clubhouse so they could watch their mother become a whore. Is that the fate you have now wished for your daughters? Do the world a favor and stop the B/S stories and become a hermit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't even process how bad this is. First you should probably not pick a real club for your fiction. Real clubs have enough problems with image without this drivel. Second - clubs do not act this way anymore - trust me. Third - "hey babe - want to be a biker bitch and get knocked up" as an opening line - seriously? Last that I'll elaborate on here is that all legit clubs don't sanction the use of H - at all - period. There may be individuals using it but not club wide. A little more detail and attention to facts may have rendered this readable but as written if falls short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just incoherent adolescent jibberish….

.

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of moron thinks up stupid shit like this, nobody in their right mind would give their wife to a biker gang

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author - when he cuts you make sure it is your carotid artery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just a shock piece. No one would send a wife and mother into the grinder like that, not one they cared about. While not for this story, it would be an excellent revenge from a husband catching his wife cheating.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Erotic,but needs an editor. Three stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a bad day on LW when both Mrnumbers and Loveofmylife (The author who couldn't. Pass a 3rd-grade grammar class) post on the same day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has to be the worse story I have ever wasted my time reading on LW. I will never read anything from this author again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think that is the dumbest thing a husband had ever done. What about your three kids. Why would anyone want children from someone they did not love and then have to support them as well. I guess I just don't get the stupid biker club requirements and don't agree with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

smoking pot ..were u?

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Assclown ran out of Jamals to cuck him, so he called in Buster’s old garden club.

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle53over 1 year ago

Not the most indepth detailed crafted story but good entertainment. I know you don't do sequels but would love to see one or two more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Several years back there was a bikers bar that was totally destroyed. The law and news said it was a war between biker gang's. That was not the truth. It was over one of the bikers messing with one veteran who would not let any interfere with his family especially his wife. There are still bar's that they call a bikers bar but nothing like that one that now is history. Thank goodness there are men who will stand up when they need to.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

At the point David had to choose he should of had the BALLS to tell them she is his wife first. Not every guy is a wose when it comes to his wife no matter what, who, or how.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr56543434@Mr56543434
I am a chuck writer so move on if you don't like chuck stories. Keep your shit to yourself.