All Comments on 'I Love My Sister'

by retiresoon

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

First you said Ronnie then you said Robbie so it was confusing but it didnt ruin the story.. it was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
started good

i couldn't finish this so called story you started good but it quickly went down hill when renee and robbie got involved and died when you started the gay shit pick one subject and write about it if you want to get into the gay shit do it in a different chapter and put it in the gay area use your brain for more than a seat cushion

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same here

I like the story until it went to a gay thing. Just write gay stories separately, please.

jbilovejbiloveover 13 years ago
Great!!

I loved the story, especially having the guys play together and the girls play together. Anyone who doesn't like it has their head up their ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Robbie? Ronnie? I'm confused

Besides jumping back and forth between Ronnie and Robbie, you switched Jenn and Renee a couple of times. I couldn't tell what direction the story was going, the confusion made sure I wasn't cumming...

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Disclaimer, please!

About the last thing I would expect to encounter in an incest story entitled "I Love My Sister" is two dudes getting it on. If you're gonna do shit like that, put a content disclaimer at the beginning so that those of us not into that sort of thing aren't blindsided by it. The story tags Literotica lists at the BOTTOM of the LAST PAGE just don't cut it.

Like some others have commented, it seemed pretty good until the gay scene. Dunno after that, 'cause I stopped reading it.

verybigoneverybigoneover 13 years ago
More More

Can't wait to read about the further adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I loved it all. Im not homophobic.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Good story- fellow Austinite keepin' it weird!

The problem with fetish stories is that for me, my kinks are very specific.

I loved the set-up- page one is damned near perfect, (that the incest was loving, consensual, and fun, some concerns about the external world, not to mention emotionally exclusive) but then we go to page two, where once we bust one boundary, it seems all bets are off, everyone's bi and bonking everyone in sight like some Lego porn in the 70's or a Scandinavian coming-of-age tale. There's room for stories like that I suppose.

You've got several outs here- that it's your story, it's porn, that's the way you intended it to go. If I don't like it, click on another story.

I like good stories of any sort, but incest stories really do it for me because they mess with so many boundaries and present so many emotional and social challenges for the participants to do right by each other. When you do it well, then fuck that off doing lazy Lego porn-- it's like cooking a great feast and then taking a diarrhetic dump all over it.

You can do better than that and please do.

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
Why didn't you get denied?

I wonder why you didn't get your story denied when I had my story declined the first time because the characters weren't old enough. I'm sorry but saying that they were of legal age doesn't mean anything if you have them starting a relationship sexually after puberty hits. I didn't bother to finish the story. I see others had complaints but my complaint is the age thing. I at least had said my character was going off to college (though it is possible to have teenagers under eighteen going to college, its not common I think). I had to stick eighteen in there as I think you did with you opening comment that everyone was the legal age. Puberty my ass, boys start to hit puberty as early as ten. Nice try please don't try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
typical crap

i hated the gay shit and getting the parents involved when are you idiot writers going to learn when it comes to incest it is always the fewer the better ALWAYS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not soon enough

RETIRE SOON didn't retire soon enough he should have retired before ever posting this crap NEVER EVER GET THE PARENTS INVOLVED AND NEVER EVER PUT GAY SHIT IN THE INCEST AREA THAT IS WHAT THE GAY AREA IS FOR WE NNED A DELETE BUTTON FOR THIS ONE

Texasman16Texasman16almost 9 years ago
Fellow Austinite

The fact you placed the story in my area made it real for me. I can't seem to find families in this area to have fun with.

I really enjoyed the story, it flowed well and had several good twists and turns that play on hidden desires we all have. The underlying of the parents disapproval and the acceptance to joining was great. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
While everyone else was swimming, mom and I took a walk!

A nearly hidden path took us to a empty courtyard where we laid down on the grass together. I moved on top of my mother, my cock already painfully hard between us. "We don't have much time," I whispered to my mother. "Let's skip the foreplay then, I need your cock inside me," mom said with a suggestive grin. I raised up and felt my cock being guided to it's destination by her hand. As the head of my cock touched my mother's pussy lips, both her hands slid to my ass. I pushed into her pussy hard, and she yelled, "Oh god honey!" as I did. I started giving her hard quick thrusts, feeling my cockhead kissing her pussy bottom as I did. Mom got loud quickly, and I was afraid someone might hear her sexual expressions. "Oh yes, you feel so good, fuck me, fuck your mother!" "Give it to me baby, harder, harder!" I wasn't going to last anyway, so I started fucking her with everything I had, our flesh smacking together in the process. I looked down at her contorted face and said, "Oh mom, I love fucking your naughty pussy, you're so goddam tight!" Mom came right after I said that. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm coming, I'm coming!" "Oh yes, oh yes, ah, ah, ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooohhhh!

ImperfectoneImperfectoneover 7 years ago
I absolutely loved this story!

I would really like to be anyone of these people in this story! I've had three orgasms from this. My fantasies all in one story! I am a 40's male. Get back with me if you wish to talk about these things or more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice wank story 5 stars

BUT just to make perfectly clear. WHEN there is swapping there is ZERO ZILCH NADA real love there, just lustful SEX(PERIOD) not a criticism just the facts mam

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love It

I love the story line. Please continue 😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome hot story!

I like the start with brother and sister. Love the foreshadowing of mom and dad possibly getting involved. Nice plot twist with the other bro/sis couple. And I love love love the full family bisexual fucking. Family love should be shared with everyone in the family. That includes son and father, and brother with brother. The joys of incest should know no bounds. This was such a fucking hot story.

Only comment is, you could have paced this a little better, made it much longer, and teased out each new revelation as they occurred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope the daughter and the mom both got knocked up keep it in family.i know I knocked up my mom aunt and two sisters and one cousin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I got lost when they met the other siblings did Jenn and John have another brother? That's what I read. Keep your characters straight. Stopped reading at that point.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This storyline was so very exotic. The brother/ sister combination was awesome. And it was nice that the siblings found other siblings doing the same thing. And the twis of the parents' approval was a nice touch. Then you added the parents to the plot, which was a good addition to the story. Incest is what it is, love, lust, etc... the nudist colony is the epitome of the story that I believe they all will come to enjoy. I know people who love taking family portraits, but nude pictures may be too much for me. Hats off to those that do. Please do one more chapter about their nudist colony experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous