I Love my Son More than I Should

Story Info
A loving mother finally has incestuous sex with her son.
8k words
3.95
88.5k
72
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Love my Son More than I Should

A longtime coming, a loving mother finally has incestuous sex with her adult son.

# # #

Now, this is important. Before you read this, take out the photos that you have of your mother. Take out the photos of her in the kitchen making pasta, the photos of her driving her car, and the photos of her in her asleep in her bedroom.

Don't forget the photos that you took with your cellphone. The photos of her bathing, the photos of her dressing, and the photos of her undressing. If you have them, take out the photos of her in her bra and panties, of her topless, and again, if you have them, the photos of her naked.

Now, take out the good photos, the really good photos, the X-rated photos of your mother. You know the ones. Take out the photos that you masturbate over and the photos that you've already shared with your friends.

Take out the photos of her having sex with your father. Take out the photos that you stealthily snuck of her on her knees while sucking her neighbor's cock. Take out the photos of that you took when you hid behind a tree across the street from your house. Take out the photos of her undressing by her bedroom window with the bedroom light on and the shades not drawn.

"And here is a photo of my mother naked," said Kyle staring down at the photo. "I just love her big tits, don't you," asked Kyle of his friends, Jim, Anthony, and Mark while holding the naked photo of his mother with pride. "Now, during a drunken, Saturday night party with the neighbors, here is a video of my mother giving our neighbor a blowjob and him cumming in her mouth. This is another video of him giving her a cum bath, and cumming all over her face."

# # #

With her exposing herself to the pool man, the landscapers, and to the backyard neighbors, take out the photos of her topless while sunning in the backyard that you took from your bedroom window. Look how big her nipples are from lying out in the hot sun. Wouldn't you love to feel and fondle your mother's tits while pulling, turning, twisting, and sucking her erect nipples? While she's lying there topless unembarrassed and unashamed, wouldn't you love to put your erect prick in her mouth and hump her mouth while fucking her face?

"Mom, if you don't mind, suck my cock. Blow me while I fondle your big breasts. Stroke me harder and stroke me faster, I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," said Kyle to his topless mother.

Now, take out the photos of your mother swimming naked in the pool when she thought you weren't home and you were spying on her from the backdoor. For a 59-year-old woman who doesn't look her age and looks ten years younger, she takes your breath away, doesn't she? Isn't she lovely?

When she's on her back doing the backstroke, you can clearly see her naked, trimmed, dirty blonde pussy. Be honest. Tell the truth. While touching her and feeling her everywhere through her itty, bitty bikini, wouldn't you love to play Marco Polo with your MILF of a mother?

"Marco," called Kyle with his eyes closed and his outstretched arms sticking straight out and ready to feel his mother's big, bikini top breasts.

Not wanting him to catch her, playing hard to get, while sexually teasing him, Ann swam away from her son.

"Polo," answer his mother from a distance before submerging herself under the water.

Finally finding her, the first thing that Kyle did, he touched and felt his mother's breasts through her bikini top. Holding her tight in his arms, he spun her around in the water and cupped both of her D cup breasts in his big hands. Then, when feeling her nipples, emerging, he fingered her nipples.

He was so tempted to lift her bikini top to expose her naked breasts but he didn't dare. Temporarily not stopping him, she allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with her big, bikini top breasts. Then, playing hard to get again, when she tried swimming away, he grabbed her by the back of her bikini bottoms.

He tucked his horny hand inside the waistband of her bikini bottom. With her continuing to swim away from him, he pulled at the back of her bikini bottoms down to expose her white, naked ass and the back of her naked pussy as she swam away. If it wasn't enough that he felt and fondled his mother's bikini clad breasts, he saw his mother's naked ass and the back of her naked pussy.

# # #

Her turn to find him, hoping to give her an erotic surprise, he removed his cock from his bathing suit. Then, turning his back to his mother, he stroked himself until her had a big, hard erection. Instead of swimming away from her, allowing her to quickly find him, he knew the first thing that she'd touch was his hard, erect prick. Clearly, like mother like son, his mother liked touching his naked cock as much as he loved feeling her naked tits.

"Marco," said Ann with her eyes closed and her hands positioned beneath the water while ready to touch something hard and feel something big.

"Polo," said Kyle while ready for his mother to take his stiff prick in her soft, warm hand.

Not having to force her to hold his still prick in her motherly hand, she led him around the pool by his cock. Now allowing this opportunity to pass him by, he reached around her and lifted her bikini top to her shoulders. When, she tried pulling her top down to save her modesty, he removed her bikini top. Now, with his mother having her wicked, sexual way with his naked prick he had his wicked, sexual way with his mother's naked tits.

# # #

Now that I have your attention, take out the photos of your mother sitting across from you with her knees parted just enough for her to flash you her bright, white bikini panties in up-skirt peeks. Take out the photos of her flashing you her low-cut bra and her long, sexy line of cleavage in down-blouse views. Take out the photos that you took with your cellphone of her parading around the house in her bra and panties or in her short, sheer, and sexy, low-cut nightgowns, again, when she pretended that she didn't know you were home.

Now wait until she goes to work when you're alone, then, search through her lingerie drawer for more sexy photos. Take out photos of your mother's tits when she was topless and more photos that your mother has hidden of her naked. Take out photos of her naked ass and her naked pussy when you spied on her and photographed her with your cellphone of her dressing or undressing from behind your car in the driveway.

Are you ready to read this? Are you ready to masturbate yourself? Grab a box of tissues and a bottle of gel. Are you ready to cum while imagining your mother in her sexy lingerie, in her sheer nightgown, topless, and/or naked? Move closer to your computer screen. Now, this is important and I don't want anyone else looking over your shoulder to read what I've written.

All mothers, especially your mother, and especially the fat, ugly, horny and sexually frustrated mothers, are all incestuous whores. Did you know that? All mothers, especially your mother, are sexually attracted to their sons. I dare say, if given the chance, they'd have sex with their sons and, indeed, your mother would have incestuous sex with you.

Still don't believe me? Think about it. Why are you reading these erotic stories? You're horny. You want to masturbate. You need to cum. Well, guess what? Your mother reads these stories, too. She's horny, too. She masturbates, too. She needs to cum, too.

Think about it because it all makes sense. With her responsible for you being alive, if you're horny, then, your mother is horny, too. If you want to flash your erect prick to your mother, then, she wants to flash her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy to her son, too. If you want to masturbate yourself, then, your mother wants to masturbate herself, too. We're all only human. If you want to have sex with your mother, then, she wants to have sex with you, too.

# # #

"Fuck me, Mommy. Fuck me," said Kyle humping his mother harder and faster. "Then, after you fuck me, I need you to blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," said her son while sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips. She took his finger in her mouth and, sexually teasing him, sucked his finger as if she was sucking his cock.

Still don't believe me that your mother is an incestuous whore? Then, let's put your mother to the dick test, shall we? While your mother is having her morning coffee and reading her newspaper, walk in the kitchen while wearing pajama bottoms without underwear. Now, before your mother looks up from her newspaper to look at you, remove your flaccid cock from your pajama pee hole and allow it to dangle in front of her eyes. That's right. I dare you, no I double dare you, to expose your flaccid, naked prick to your mother.

Curious what she'd do when spotting your naked prick, her reaction to her seeing your naked cock would be telling. Acting as if you're unaware that your flaccid dick is exposed, walk closer to your mother while offering her more coffee and a donut, a crème filled cruller, perhaps. Giving her a good look of your naked prick, get closer to your mother and lean over her while pouring her coffee. Now, with your exposed prick nearly touching the side of her face, your cock is within reach of her horny hand and/or her hungry mouth.

Now, what she does in the next few minutes is critically crucial in judging what kind of incestuous whore your mother is. Does she look at your dangling prick? Does she stare at your dangling prick? Does she leer at your dangling prick? Or does she look away in embarrassment, disgust, and shame? Or encouraging you to do more, does she reach out and poke your prick with her manicured fingertips and/or does she wrap her long fingers around your cock and hold you in her soft, warm hand.

"Oh, Kyle. You've grown into such a fine, young man. You make mommy so proud," said your mother while slowly stroking your cock and looking up at you before taking you in her mouth to suck you. "My favorite desert, I'd love to have a crème filled cruller," she said with a dirty laugh while continuing to stroke your cock and suck your cock.

Don't be shy. This is your chance. With your mother not shy about holding, stroking your cock, and sucking your cock, stick your horny hand down inside of your mother's nightgown. She wants you to touch her naked tits and feel her naked tits. She wants you to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples.

Not stopping there, she wants to show you her naked breasts but she's unable to do so until you make the first move. She needs you to make the first move so that she doesn't feel like an incestuous whore, even though she surely is. Remove her nightgown straps, reach your horny hand inside, and pull out your mother's huge, D cup breasts.

"I love your big tits, Mom. You have such shapely breasts," said Kyle while leaning down to suck his mother's tits as she continued stroking his prick.

# # #

A telling sign, the incestuous whores that mothers are would not only allow their sons to kiss them but also French kiss them, while touching them and feeling them everywhere through their clothes. They'd never allow their sons to strip them naked and masturbate them while fingering, licking, and eating their pussies if, indeed, they weren't whores, incestuous whore. They'd never make love to them before fucking them.

Not stopping there, God forbid, they'd never stroke their sons' cocks. If mothers weren't whores, they'd never suck their sons' cocks. They'd never allow their sons to cum in their mouths, all over their faces, and across their naked breasts. Allowing them to cum in their pussies, they'd never make love to their sons and fuck their sons' cocks, too.

"I love you, Mommy," said Kyle to his mother, Ann, when he had his big, erect dick buried deep in her mouth. "I especially love your big tits," said Kyle while squeezing his mother breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

With a heavy hand behind his mother's pretty, dirty, blonde head, Kyle shot a load of cum in his mother's mouth. Then, as soon as she removed his prick from her mouth, relieving the pressure of her sucking him, he exploded a second load of cum all over her face and across her naked breasts. After licking herself clean, while laughing from receiving a cum bath from her son, she responded in kind as soon as she swallowed all that he gave her.

"I love you, too, Kyle. I especially love your big prick," she said. "Making me feel loved and sexually desirable, I love sucking your cock. I love blowing you. I love it when you cum in my mouth and all over my face."

Unable to help myself, unable to control myself, having become a sexual whore for my son's prick, I'm lost within the lunacy of incestuous sex. A lonely and vulnerable mother, Ann, dared herself to do the forbidden by having incestuous sex with her son, Kyle. Encouraged by her best friend, Marsha, she's determined to have sex with her son.

# # #

This story is a true mother's confession as told to me by Ann to write about her son Kyle. All this is true, totally true. Not even the names have been changed to protect their identities. If you know a mother named, Ann, who has a son named, Kyle, they could be the mother and son in this story. Yet, any mother, since all mothers are deemed incestuous whores, especially mothers who have adult sons, and especially your mother, could be guilty of having sex with their sons behind closed, bedroom doors.

"I'm embarrassed and ashamed of my lustful desire for my son," said Ann to her best friend, Marsha, over the phone. "It's not right. It's not normal. It's immoral. I shouldn't be sexually lusting over my son. I'm his mother," she said. Then, she paused as if talking to herself and said in a soft voice. "I'm nothing but a nasty, cocksucking whore. What's wrong with me to want to have sex with my son?"

The only friend that she could talk to and confide in because she went through the same sexual attraction with her son, Marty, and had sex with him last year, Marsha encouraged Ann to have sex with Kyle.

"What's the big deal, Ann," asked Marsha seemingly with a shrug? "Granted it's incestuous sex, but it's just sex. Trust me, the best sex of your life, if you're going to have sex with anyone, instead of blowing your next-door neighbor, you should have incestuous sex with your son," said Marsha.

Marsha paused while waiting for Ann to respond and when she didn't, she continued.

"Be honest. Tell me the truth. I bet you'd love to suck Kyle's cock. I bet you'd love him to cum in your mouth and all over your face after he ate your pussy. I know that I would," said Marsha. "He's a hunk. He's a real man, a man's man, a manly man, and a macho man, he's so hot."

Ann continued remaining silent while thinking of what Marsha had just said. Unable to help herself, she thought of Kyle naked. She thought of her son's big, erect, naked cock. She thought of herself naked with her son. She thought of her son fingering her warm, wet pussy and her erect nipples. She thought about stroking her son, sucking her son, and fucking her son. She thought of him cumming in her mouth and all over her face.

"Should he kiss me, part my lips with his tongue and stick his tongue in deep in my mouth, I'm wicked enough to return his kiss with my deep, wet kiss," she said.

She swooned over the thought of Kyle kissing her and her kissing him.

"To be honest. I'm ready to make out with him. If he'd dared to kiss me, I'd return his kisses with my kisses," she said closing her eyes. Then, popping open her eyes, she imagined the worst that her son may think of her. "So that he doesn't think me a perverted, old whore, needing to know if we're on the same page sexually, you may not agree with me, Marsha but I need him to make the first move."

# # #

As if thinking about having sex with her son, she paused again before continuing her phone incestuous, confession, conversation with Marsha.

"The last thing that I want to do is to pressure him, coerce him, and encourage him to have sex with me, said his sexually, frustrated mother. "That would be so wrong. That would be so nasty. Him having sex with me needs to be his decision and not mine. He needs to be the one who takes me. He needs to be the one who pushes me back on my bed, strips me naked, and fucks me hard and fast enough for me to have a sexual orgasm with his cock."

Ann paused while still swooning over imagining Kyle kissing her, French kissing her, taking her, stripping her naked, and fucking her. Yet, nothing more than her sexual fantasy, Kyle never did much more than stare at his mother whenever she was in the mood to sexually tease him and sexually entice him by flashing him. Whenever she flashed him her white, bikini panties in up-skirt peeks, her naked pussy in up-nightgown peeks, her bra and sexy long, line of sexy cleavage in down-blouse views, or her naked breasts in down-nightgown views, all he did was stare, leer, and ogle her.

While wishing that he would, he never acted on her flashing him. Not daring to sexually molest his mother, he never reached out to touch her breast through her blouse and bra. He never reached out his horny hand to feel her skirt and panty clad ass.

Unlike other men who are always hitting on her and groping her, with her constantly and continually flashing him her panties, he never dared to cup her pussy through her panties while sliding a slow finger along her pussy slit. With her continually flashing him, he never dared to take her up on her sexual suggestions that they have sex. Wishing he'd do more and make the first sexual move on his mother, all he ever did was look and stare.

"Should he touch me, feel me through my clothes while making out with me, and dare to undress me while stripping me naked, unable to resist, putty in his big hands, I'd be too weak to say no. Wishing that he'd take me and strip me naked, I'm quivering by the mere thought of us naked and him having sex with my naked body. I'm wet by the mere thought of him having a hard, throbbing erection for me," she said. "I can't wait for him to stick his cock in my mouth and in my pussy."

Yet, again, her favorite, sexual fantasy to imagine, she sexually fantasized over her son stripping her naked, pushing her back on her bed, and taking her.

"Seemingly, whatever he wanted to do to my sexy and shapely, naked body is fine with me. I'd have no problem being his nasty bitch," said Ann to Marsha with a dirty laugh. "Having already been a wicked whore for many men, I'd love to be my son's whore."

She paused again while imagining herself naked and having sex with her son.

"Without doing anything but to imagine him having sex with me, I already feel like such a whore, an incestuous whore to not only sexually want my son but also, to willingly and consensually want to allow him to have sex with my naked body. What's wrong with me," asked Ann of her friend?

When Marsha didn't answer, Ann continued.

# # #

"What kind of mother yearns to sexually give herself to her son? With one no better than the other, what kind of son can't wait to have sex with his mother? Are we both perverted?"

Marsha laughed loudly over the phone.

"Just as every mother consciously or sub-consciously wants to have sex with her son, every son consciously or sub-consciously wants to have sex with his mother. Other than you being horny and lonely, there's nothing wrong with you," said her friend.

Marsha paused as if she was sexually fantasizing of having sex with Kyle.

"To be honest, if Kyle was my son, I'd be trying to sexually seduce him, too. If he was my son, I'd sexually and unmercifully tease him by continuing to flash him my semi-naked and naked body," she said with a dirty laugh. "If he was my son, not caring if he thought me a whore, I'd be making the first move. I'd be stroking him, sucking him, and fucking him. I'd be the one stripping him naked, pushing him back on the bed, and mounting him," said Marsha with a sexual aroused laugh.