I Love my Son More than I Should

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Kyle. I wish I could see you naked," I said while continuing to masturbate myself. I wish I could see your erect prick. I wish I could stroke you, suck you, make love to you, and fuck you fast and hard enough to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock," I said while continuing to pretend that I was alone.

Knowing this would get him going, I said the magic, sexual words.

"I need you to cum in my mouth. I need you to cum all over my face. I need you to give Mommy a cum bath. I need you to cum in my pussy," while hoping that he'd ejaculate his load in my mouth and all over my face.

With my eyes still closed, I listened to the silence of him motionlessly standing there in my room watching me masturbating. Then, sexually arousing me, as if the sound of his zipper echoed through my bedroom, I clearly heard him unzip himself and pull out his cock. I knew he was in my room slowly stroking himself while watching me fondle my big, naked breasts, finger my erect nipples, rub my swollen clit, and fingerfuck my wet pussy. If only he'd step over to me and make his presence known by touching me, I'd suck his cock and allow him to cum in my mouth.

Tired of waiting for him to make his sexual move, and tired of playing this pretend and sleeping game of sex, I opened my eyes and sat up in bed. I moved to him to him while I was still on my knees. I took his hard erect cock in my hand and stroked before I took his stiff prick in my mouth and sucked him. With him not stopping me, allowing me to have my wicked, sexual way with his big prick, I continued sucking his cock while stroking his cock. A long time coming, I couldn't believe that I was finally blowing my son.

Then, finally taking sexual control, he lifted me up and kissed me, French kissed me. He carried me over to my bed and as if I was a pile of dirty laundry, he tossed me on my mattress. As if his clothes were on fire, he removed his t-shit, his sneakers, and his pants. He was naked. Then, mounting me, he was all over my big tits while kissing me.

I spread open my legs and inserted the head of swollen cock in my pussy. As if I was on fire, I felt his big dick slide into my wet, warm pussy. My son was making love to me. Then, humping me harder and humping me faster, Kyle was fucking me. He was finally fucking his mother.

We had sexual intercourse every morning and making sure that he got a good night's sleep after a hard day at work, I sucked him and allowed him to cum in my mouth every night. We were incestuous lovers for the next five years until he found someone to marry and I found someone to share the rest of my life with, too. Our little, dirty secret, we kept our incestuous affair to ourselves. Yet, every birthday, on my birthday and on his birthday, we managed to slip away to suck, lick, and fuck.

"Happy Birthday, Mom," said Kyle on my birthday while slamming his cock in my pussy.

I humped him as hard and as fast as he humped me.

"Happy Birthday, Kyle," I said while fucking my son on his birthday.

THE END