All Comments on 'I Love Saying "Cunt"'

by TellingSecrets

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Impo_64Impo_646 months ago

" I love my husband, my family, my life. I love men, I love cocks, I love sex. I love saying "cunt"...These are all

conflict interests! Like a man/woman selling state secrets to another country saying: "I love my country!"...Total bullshit! The husband knows she has lost all respect for him and so as soon as they return home, he will look for a divorce lawyer! 1*

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemme6 months ago

So fucking hot! Wow! Looking forward to more....

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

This could have been a 5 for sure, except for the humiliation, alpha male shit, and "superior cock" shit. I gave you a 2 because of it.

TuWatchuTuWatchu6 months ago

Very good first story. Love the description. Keep it up. Ignore the yahoos who read cuckold stories and make inane comments. It's part of being a literotica author.

deadonedeadone6 months ago

So... what can this cunt now give her husband as a reward/payback for this experience?

pffft Not her pussy, that's for any old body, no value left in it. You can't reclaim what is so easily given out.

Just wondering what the cunt would say if a stacked super hot redhead had decided to "teach" Bruce how to eat pussy and fuck?

btw, if she did this so easily in front of her husband, she has been doing a lot of fucking around and most likely this was a setup.

someoneothersomeoneother6 months ago

So wife is hit by Martian-Slut-Ray and husband becomes a willing sissy cuckold without any background or understanding of how that occurred or was possible.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler6 months ago

Sexy and a bit over the top but unbridled and fun. Cheers 🥂

CDRLawCDRLaw6 months ago

Not a bad story. You might want to try writing your dialogue more the way people actually speak instead of filling it with tired porn cliches. Good try though.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks6 months ago

Now that you have had your adventure, set Bruce up with your teenage sister. Also in your next adventure learn to love to suck cock!

truthandjustice99truthandjustice996 months ago

Worthless wife have the marriasge dissolved asap and let the world know the slut she is

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please learn how to write. Speech needs quotation marks, not the way you have it written, juvenile writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amongst all the cliches, the biggest (pun intended) is that every strange cock is always bigger. Authors with serious penis envy. Seek help.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot, A well=told story, unlikely but very imaginable. I’m not so sure I could be so cooperative if this was me and my wife, but it is truly erotic. Thank you.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well Heather if that is your name. You are one fucked up whore bitch. And your pathetic wimp cuck husband is also completely fucked up. Make sure your tell your family and friends and everyone else you know what a cunt whore you really are make sure they know you can be fucked anytime anywhere and your poor pathetic wimp cuck can pimp you out and actually make some money from you. Make sure all your friends and family know your husband is a pathetic wimp cuck who lets you fuck around.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where is the cuck tag ?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent first story. Well written. The wife experiences euphoria and the husband is non existent.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fetish is as fetish does, but this reads like they were reciting lines from an "erotic" play written by a middle-schooler.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

They're 23, married five years and two kids, but feel like they should fuck around? I agree with Impo, a divorce waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You know you purposely wrote this as "Humor & Satire", but I suspect you put it in "Loving Wive" in order to rile people up. Please put it in the correct category.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Teach me how to love my husband by fucking other men? What a crock! She's learned how to cheat, always good for a marriage

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the best story I've ever read here. The writing is exquisite and is erotic without being vulgar. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You start with 'OMG'. Are you writing a story, or a text on your phone? Then there's, "created to catch the perfect 105' water". The water was 105 feed deep? That's a BIG enclosure! Or maybe you meant 105º F, which makes a lot more sense. I love your filthy first story, but please find yourself an editor for your next one. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too bad there's no "cuck" category. I would have never read this piece of trash. How does this cheap slut define "monogamous"? Does she know that it means being with just 1 person? That lie at the beginning of this bullshit story is the only reason I continued on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This couple have been married 5 years and have 2 very young children. But now the apparently happily married and monogamous wife over the space of one day becomes a fucked up cuckolding cunt whore she stated she will fuck anyone and everyone that gets close to her used up cunt. I really pity the children. As for "Derek" he would not see the light of day. There will be lots of deep holes and rivers and lakes where a body could be hidden or better yet stake him to the ground and let the local wildlife eat him. As for the cunt whore? Never ever touch it again. If it is going to fuck around then let it fuck around just make sure the customers pay the going price. And if she really loved her family she would not fuck up its marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn, while seeming to be way beyond really happening, I wonder about how great it would have been to live that story over 50 years ago when we were both young. Really so hot.

Frosty277Frosty2776 months ago

Nicely written story. Look forward to another.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The attraction part of this nature equation is perfectly stated. The need to have sex for procreation.

All equations, of course need to be balanced.

The other side of this equation is pregnancy. Yes in the modern world this is mitigated, but the author mitigates out the modern worlds marriage concept too.

After all the excitement of attraction is the responsibility of their action. How will Bruce react to his wife after the fact? How will her children be affected by the weakened singular bond between husband and wife. It is indeed a very very rare couple that can actually become closer after swinging. It is more usual that swinging points out that the couple’s sexual bond was never as strong as they thought.

As in this case, for all the words that she loves her husband, she does not really take in his thoughts and feelings. She does not think of the future effect of her short term action. Pregnancy and disease being the minor parts of the equation. There is a much greater “beauty” in two people working as one for family rather than the “beauty” of two strangers fucking.

I can always see the beauty of an unattractive set of parents engaged as a family. I have no desire to see a set of two unattractive strangers fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If you feel the need to tell us that this really is a Loving Wives story, it probably isn't. If it was, the story would tell us that itself. In this case, the story says it belongs in Group Sex.

-

If she was actually monogamous, she wouldn't have this tale to relate, as this is a tale of her not being monogamous...

-

Learn to write dialogue. It's a basic concept of writing. This isn't a script or a text exchange, despite the poor writing.

-

In conclusion, stay off of adult sites until you're actually old enough to be on them, have moved up to taking actual English classes instead of just Spelling & Vocabulary lessons, and have learned the definition of big words like monogamous.

patilliepatillie6 months ago

Very hot, could've been great if the undoubtably male author had some deft touch at penning female/young christian wife dialogue. But it was clear from what the wife said it was what cucky man hopes to hear to fulfill his fantasy. Goood enough for 4 * and hope to hear more from this author.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamore6 months ago

I don't think that word means what you think.

This is in the wrong category.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals6 months ago

I thought pretty good, especially for your first submission!! Welcome to the club, author!! But the Loving Wives category is a hard place to start!! But don't take the anonymous abuse too personal. The cuck stuff is not tolerated much in LW. But, I will say some of the most deliciously descriptive sex I've ever read!! Keep on writing TellingSecrets!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unrealistic fem-pov fantasy about a slut "monogamous" wife and the regular sheep cuck husband. Nothing new since this category is daily filled with this highly disliked stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You're writing a story, not a script. Learn how to write dialogue. Anyone past the age of 10 should know the difference. Hell. pick any novel.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

NOBODY talks like that. Just stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story from the wife's side. I look forward to reading more from this author. Definitely a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That's something to brag about, for a flat-chested woman.

katibkatib6 months ago

Can't take this seriously becauses I think I see the author's cheek bulging out from his/her tongue.

SouthdownSouthdown6 months ago

Dreadful story subject, poorly told and incompetently punctuated, a failure all around! 2** for having the nerve to publish this mess.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy6 months ago

The style is weird for me, but I still loved it.

Five Stars!!!!

Don't allow the Burn the Bitch Mafia to drive you away. Come back with more.

MrSirManMrSirMan6 months ago

It started as a well written engaging story but it developed into a mess. The dialogue you gave the female lead turned so verbose and unrealistic that it actually became distracting and was a definite turn-off. When she started sounding like the middle age male predator in the story, you completely destroyed any belief in her character. Her actions were over the top, but still fit the story, but her dialogue was just ridiculous.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

This reads more like a screenplay than a story.

It was ok, but it was very dry.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner6 months ago

Great Story! ... Give us more !!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The thing is you said you felt Bruce fading away from you during your copulation with that wife stealing,(your words), asshole. You can't undo what's been done and you'll always be a dick loving slut, the only reasonable question is how long will Bruce put up with your disrespect and open humiliation? Hopefully, for his sake, not long.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy6 months ago

This reminds me of a story by CuriousChtistianWife FIFTEEN YEARS AND YOU HAVE NOT CHANGED

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So the story is hot and I’ve said before books , stories and movies are for entertainment and when they are hot with fucking , cheating, etc it makes for good story. I’d never be ok with it in my life but fantasy is good. Obviously men and women both lust after others and as long as they don’t disrespect their partner it’s normal. Many try this lifestyle or do it once away from home but it generally ends badly. You like it to much , you fall for the other, they fuck better with you , you start sneaking, lying cheating,etc which are just some of the pitfalls the couple can go through. Couples that were both into it have even ended bad. Some think let’s try it while away and as the guy put it watching your wife be taken and dominating sexually was to hard for him to see and digest. One guy said watching some big fat dick black guy have her beg and scream as he took her every way possible sexually. He said the guy had her tell hubby every detail as it was happening telling hubby his huge black cock in in my ass . Then spent he strattled her face with his cock telling the wife clean you old married white slut and he’s telling hubby bro your wife’s a hot pig and did you know she’s a size queen. They both fucked her and fell asleep and he woke to his wife sensually being fucked gor what seemed like forever as she climax then he rolled her on her belly and he laid flat on top as he took her ass again until he came in it . He said bro your wife loves my cock and I understand your kids are younger than me , that’s crazy. He then smacked her ass hard told her to get the shower ready that he had to leave soon . He fucked her some in the shower then all now dressed talking by the door as he was leaving he tells the wife get on your knees and take my cock out and suck it , I need to Cum one more time. He continued to talk to the husband regular and condisending about his wife he was telling him I’d love to be around as she tells her friends how much she love taking this 20 year old kids black cock , the family dinner would be very different telling the kids . He then cums in her mouth demanding stay tight around the head and use only your tongue on the head then after about 30 seconds swallow he then looks up and he laid it across her face saying good she looks with a big black cock she just emptied across her face. He then patted the guy’s shoulders leaving saying stay on your knees slut and do hubby as well goodbye it was great braking another married slut. Crazy true story from the hubby who never got past that night a forever broken marriage. They stayed together but he never trusted her again , their fucking always had that night in his head he was good enough no matter how much she assured him it was all part of just talking shit while fucking but as he said he’s never seen her do, act , feel or respond that way with him. He’s not sure about her but every so often fucks another for satisfying his mind about evening the playing field as he puts it.

A few other couples I know have tried it while in the Caribbean on vacation but each had a night . Some still do it when away if it falls in their lap but most were one and done. Again I could never , to jealous and logical of the problems it can have.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Plain stupid and laughable tale of idiotic characters acting infantile. We hope you’re better at pounding sand than scribbling.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope to read a lot more by you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The premise was fine but the dialogue was terrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous