"I Love The Sex," My Mother Groaned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The anger drained from me like a leaky balloon as I looked at my mother and saw her conciliatory smile.

"Uh, yeah, okay," I said.

"Yes. God. Well," my mother said as she went to the door. "Come on," she called when she stepped inside.

I hesitated, pausing because I was reluctant about going into the hut, the association between the sofa and the shocking scene still fresh.

"Sonny, stop pratting about," I heard my mother call.

"Fuck it," I muttered, a foot on the first step.

Her mobile rang as I walked into the hut.

My mother flashed a look at me, turning her back as she pressed the screen and out the device to her ear.

"Hello, baby," I heard her say.

She threw a glance at me over her shoulder, expression unreadable while she listened to whatever my father had to say.

"Mm-hmm," my mother added. "All good here, darling."

A pause followed, my mother intent, her back towards me. She was less than a foot away from where she'd taken Mark and Danny into her body, allowing them to use her mouth and pussy, speaking to her husband like nothing had happened.

"I'm just talking to Sonny," my mother said.

Another pause, then she chuckled.

"I'll talk to you later," my mother said, ending the call with the standard: "I love you."

"Dad," I said.

My mother nodded, putting the phone and keys down on the small table alongside the sofa.

"Correct," she said, looking at me.

She placed the small leather bag next to her phone, turning to face me, arms folded beneath her breasts.

My mother caught me off guard by asking: "So, how do you feel?"

I shrugged. "I don't know," I said. "Shocked, I suppose."

Another pause followed in which I examined my feelings in more detail.

Then I added: "Like it's not really you. You know?"

My mother pouted, frowning at the same time, like she was processing what I'd said.

"Mm, I suppose that makes a bit of sense," she said. "Doing what I was doing ... I suppose it's a difficult jump, mentally speaking that is."

"It's a difficult jump, all right," I said.

My mother rolled her eyes, expression showing chagrin. Then she said: "I'm sorry you saw it, Sonny."

"They're my friends," I said. "Or at least they were."

I thought about Danny and Mark, the reality percolating through that they'd fucked my mother. It occurred to me there was no way they would keep it a secret. They were going to tell. Everyone would know.

"Fucking hell, mum," I gasped, "how could you do it with them? They'll blab. There's not a chance they'll keep it to themselves."

I was starting to panic, the anxiety on me.

"Woah, Sonny, calm down," my mother said as she uncrossed her arms and moved in close. "They won't," she added. "I made them promise."

I boggled at her. "Promise? You made them promise?"

I stared some more, not believing my mother could be so stupid.

She was shaking her head as I finished by gasping: "There's not a chance they'll keep that promise, mum."

My mother looked at me, an expression I couldn't read on her face as she reached out and rested a hand on my shoulder.

"Well, I think they might keep it quiet," my mother said, slowly nodding as she held my gaze. "No, Sonny," she added, cutting me off when I opened my mouth to speak. "I think you can trust me on that one."

Puzzled, I blurted: "But how?"

To which my mother replied: "I've had a word with them. Put all that to bed before we started."

The obvious question came out of me. "How do you know? How can you be so sure?"

"I'll tell you later," my mother said, removing the hand from my shoulder. "I'm more concerned about you at this moment in time. I want to settle things with you. We can talk about other things later."

My mother sighed, the sound exasperated when I asked: "Other things? What other things?"

"One thing at a time," she said. "First, I think you should calm down, take a few breaths."

With the agitation ballooning within, I paced around the small room. "Shit," I said, anxiety squeezing my guts. "What a mess."

I went to the sofa, memories of my mother with her legs spread, fingers working her clit before she used two fingers inside her opening.

"You shagged them both," I groaned, looking at my mother. "There," I added, pointing. "My friends. Behind dad's back."

The enormity hit me like a physical blow while I gawped at mother, disbelief rising within.

"Hmm, well, you're making assumptions," my mother said.

"Oh, am I," I said, incredulous.

"Yes," my mother said as she folded her arms again. She challenged me with a belligerent stare, hitting me with another shock by saying: "Who says I'm doing it behind your father's back?"

That shut me up. Her little revelation left me slack-jawed and staring.

"Oh, I'll agree that Danny and Mark weren't the wisest of choices," my mother continued as her arms fell to her sides. "I really do blame myself," she said with a half-shrug. "I sometimes make unwise choices. It's not the first time I've--"

My mother shut up because I'd blurted: "Weren't the wisest of choices? What the fuck are you saying? Have you heard yourself, mum? This isn't about some stupid, bullshit decision ... This is you ... With my friends ... Sex with them at the same time. Two of them together! Now you're saying dad knew? Really? What the fuck are you two mixed up with? Are you swingers or something? Do you go out dogging at weekends?"

I stopped talking, gulping in air as my mother pulled a face, showing chagrin again.

Then I gasped when she shrugged and said: "Well, dogging, no ... The other bit is right though, Sonny."

I was boggling some more, stunned into silence again.

"We've always been that way inclined," I heard my mother say, her voice sounding very far away. "It doesn't mean we don't love each other, Sonny. What you saw ... That was just sex. I'm not in love with Danny or Mark. There's no emotion involved."

I gasped, shaking my head, sitting on the sofa as my mother kept talking.

"This might be painful for you to hear, and probably very embarrassing. But, well, you see, we've always tried to keep that side of things away from you and Emily. We tried to keep all that away from you."

All I could manage was to stare and still slowly shake my head.

My mother sighed and sat next to me.

"I've always had what you might call a high sex-drive," she said.

"No, mum, please," I groaned, just as her mobile rang again.

My mother tutted and killed the call. I saw her fingers move over the screen as she typed out a message.

Then she turned the phone off while muttering: "God, just leave me alone."

After leaning over the arm of the sofa to out the phone down, my mother set her attention on me once more.

"Listen," she said, no-nonsense and stern. "You and I are going to clear the air. You're an adult, Sonny. Not to mention you just saw me in a very compromising situation. I need us to talk it through. I'm not letting you leave until I'm satisfied you're all right. I don't want to cause you any more upset. This must have been traumatic for you, and I'm afraid you might feel all awkward and embarrassed discussing such sensitive, personal issues with me, but, the thing is, well, that's just tough titty, Sonny. Do you hear me? Do you understand?"

I gulped and nodded, cheeks warm, erection subsided. I didn't want to be there but knew my mother wouldn't let it lie. I knew from experience she'd keep pressing until she got her way.

"Oh, mum," I groaned, face in my hands, elbows on my knees.

"Don't be so silly," my mother said, scolding me like I was ten years younger. "Try and be grown-up."

The injustice of it brought another gasp from me.

"Don't have a go at me," I said, indignation rising. "I haven't done anything wrong."

"Mm, you spied on me..."

"You're taking the piss," I spluttered. "I didn't spy on you. I caught you. You and Danny and Mark are to blame for this. Not me."

As I stared at her, incredulity and indignation rising within, my mother sighed and slowly shook her head.

"I know," she said. "I'm sorry. This is a bit difficult for me as well. When I think about what you must have seen..."

My mother paused, wincing as she muttered something I didn't catch.

"Please don't think too badly of me, Sonny," my mother said in a whisper. "I was weak. I got carried away."

Tender emotions bubbled inside me when I realised my mother was carrying guilt and shame.

I sighed and put an arm around her shoulder, pulling her in close so we were side-by-side, her head resting against me as she breathed a long sigh.

"It's all right," I said. "It'll be fine."

"Oh, Sonny," my mother murmured as she rested her head against my shoulder.

I felt the tension in her body, wound tight with whatever she was feeling.

"Don't worry," I said before I gently kissed her crown. "I just need some time to think about it. I ... I need to see what Danny and Mark are going to do."

"I'm pretty certain they won't blab," my mother said as she shifted away from me.

I looked at her. "How do you know?"

She grinned and rolled her eyes, demeanour showing wry humour. "Well, your father would dismantle them, limb by limb," my mother said.

It was matter-of-fact and delivered with some humour behind it, but I knew it was probably true. I don't know what it is my father does, not exactly. I know he's involved in imports, that he's in business, but I always sensed there was something shady going on, too. It's nothing more than a feeling, something instinctive I've picked up growing up on the periphery. My father has an aura of danger about him. And I know he's got a temper. I once saw him knock a man out during what would have been a minor disagreement about a parking space down at the local parade of shops. Someone pissed my dad off where a very brief conversation ensued, the result being my father, quick as a snake, reacted to a verbal insult with fast, effective, unexpected violence. What I saw from the passenger seat in our car was the other man saying something to my dad and, a split second later, the man sprawled back against his car, stunned by the punch.

It was the man gesturing and talking as my father, calm as you like, walked closer and boom. My dad didn't respond with any verbal reaction. He went straight from nothing to violence in the blink of an eye.

After that, with the other man reeling, my dad calmly walked into the shop, going about his business like it punching someone hard enough to take them off their feet was everyday life.

Maybe it was?

I wouldn't know.

But it made sense that my mother would be confident about Danny and Mark keeping their mouths shut. They knew my dad and were awry of him, which got me thinking about how my father must have sanctioned them both fucking my mother.

I looked at my mother. "He probably would," I said.

My mother slowly nodded, with her focus locked on my face.

"So, now, talk to me, Sonny," she said on a murmur. "Let's get it all out in the open."

I shrugged. "I don't know what you want me to say."

My mother sighed and held her lower lip between her teeth, expression somehow managing to convey curiosity, amusement, mischief, and something oddly clandestine. I saw a slyness in her look, like she was enjoying herself.

Then my mother shifted position, squirming her rump against the sofa, the action striking me as sexual.

She asked: "Mm, well, I wonder if you still love me?"

I frowned, puzzled she'd asked.

"Of course I do, mum," I said. "You're still my mother. Nothing's gonna change that."

"Mm-hmm," my mother breathed, "but, well, seeing me doing all that sex with those two...? I'm just wondering how you see me now. You could be appalled. Maybe you're horrified. You might even be disgusted to see me behaving that way. God," my mother added with a gasp, eyes wide. "I had my skirt up, my boobs ... You must have seen all of me, Sonny. All my wobbly bits..."

I gulped because what she said brought back the memory, vivid images of my own mother sucking cock as she fucked back onto another, large breasts swaying as she went at it.

"Uh, I saw it all," I said, mumbling the words.

Her eyes slid away, demeanour furtive as my mother asked: "Like what? Tell me, Sonny, what did you see?"

I felt the fire rise in my cheeks. "You and them," I said.

"Describe it."

My insides flipped when she said it, a strange sensation rising within while my cock thickened again.

"Mum," I said on a half-groan. "Come on, please, don't ask me that."

"Ah, Sonny, just tell me."

It cost me to do it, but I looked at my mother, ignoring the embarrassment and disturbing sexual tension working within. "Mum," I said, giving it one last try at shutting her up. "I don't want to say anymore."

It didn't work on her. My mother wouldn't let it lie.

I sighed when she asked: "You saw me ... having full intercourse?"

"Yes," I snapped. "With both of them. Is that what you want me to say? I saw you shagging both my mates."

"I used my hands...? My mouth...?"

I gulped, swallowing down against the bubbling need to haul out my cock and start wanking towards sexual gratification. It was in my head: my mother sucking the cocks, her face distorted as Danny fucked her mouth, her eyes shining with her delight as Mark used his size on her pussy.

"All of it, mum," I moaned as my dick stiffened to full tumescence.

"They used condoms," my mother said.

"Uh-huh, I saw."

"That's something your father insists on," my mother told me. "I'm not supposed to kiss, either," she went on with a half-shrug. "But sometimes I get so excited..."

Conflicting sensations swirled in the pit of my stomach. It was awful to hear her say it in such a casual, off-hand way. I thought it was all too personal, intimate arrangements between her and my father I didn't want to know about. The thing is, no matter how it appalled me to hear it, carnal urges were also working inside me. I'd recognised my own mother's sexual appeal; I'd seen her actively working two cocks, her face showing how much she enjoyed being physical with Danny and Mark, her body moving with that frantic, urgent rhythm as she fucked onto their cocks, her body milking them of their lust, the condoms heavy with ejaculate.

"The kissing is wrong," my mother was saying as I tried to make sense of my body's responses. "And your dad absolutely hates it; he says it's too close to emotions. He says kissing is for love."

It hit me like a punch to the guts when I heard my mother describing the kissing, lust surging as I looked at her face and imagined kissing her mouth.

I tried to speak but could only gurgle nonsense because my throat was so dry. I coughed and spluttered and then managed to say: "I know what he means."

My mother was looking at me with a strange expression, a look I didn't recognise seen on her face. It puzzled me to see it, confusion and a slow, vague realisation dawning that that look was close to how my mother had looked when she was taking cock, and what I was seeing in that moment was her own resurgent desire.

It came out clotted and thick, her voice heavy when my mother said: "You do, do you, Sonny?"

I gulped again. "Uh-huh," I said, my own voice sounding strange to my ears. "It sort of makes sense," I added. "Yeah, sex is personal but ... uh ... I suppose I mean it's physical ... I sort of get why kissing is for love."

"I adore kissing," my mother breathed.

She was staring at me, tingles crawling along my spine as I thought -- just for a second -- that my mother wanted me to kiss me. I couldn't explain it, but I sensed the kiss wouldn't be the usual, maternal expression of tender concern. What I saw in my mother's eyes was sexual intent, kissing with tongues in an exchange of emotions.

Desire exploded within as I murmured: "I didn't like seeing you kiss Danny and Mark."

My mother's eyes went wide. "No, Sonny? How come? You jealous or something?"

I nodded and mumbled: "A bit, yeah. I suppose," I finished with a shrug as my eyes slid from my mother's face.

It was working between us, a charged atmosphere which crackled and fizzed, my libido snarling as I thought about grabbing my mother so I could kiss her like I wanted to. Time stretched, reality slewed, a surreal, dreamlike sensation a soft easy blanket over us both.

"Oh, sweetheart," my mother crooned, a hand on my knee. "I don't love Danny and Mark," she sighed. "I love you."

"I know," I said, suddenly petulant with resentment.

My mother was looking at me as I glanced at her face.

I shrugged again when she asked: "What's the matter?"

"It's nothing," I said.

"You're jealous," my mother suggested. Then she paused for a few beats before adding: "I think you want to kiss me like they did, Sonny. I think that's what's the matter with you."

"Uh, mum, no," I sighed.

My mother fixed me with a vixen sparkle behind her eyes. She held her lower lip between her teeth for a few seconds, crinkling her nose at me before she grinned.

"Mm, I think you do," she said.

"Mum," I said on a half-moan of confusion and desire.

Then the magic happened.

In an unbelievable, impossible fragment of time, a moment which altered my life, my mother moved closer, her hip and thigh touching mine.

"If you want to kiss me," she breathed, eyes locked with mine. "Well, Sonny, you can."

I boggled for the first couple of seconds after she said it, denial my first response until, on a huge surge, I felt a rush of joy move through me.

My heart raced, the sound of it quick and urgent as desire exploded deep in my core.

On a gasp, I said: "Mum, can I?"

She was grinning at me, devilment in the look. "If you want to, baby," my mother said.

Stunned, I moved without knowing I was going to. It was like an out of body experience, a part of my brain still capable of coherent thought observing as I swivelled and reached for my mother's waist, her body soft and pliant under my palms and fingers when I squeezed, her mouth touching mine.

I heard her moan as her tongue slipped between my lips.

My mother gasped, squirming as I held her, our tongues making contact for the first time.

Disbelief was a huge feeling within, the shock of it rolling over me in a hot tide while, as passion ignited, I returned the kiss, both of us sighing and vocalising excitement with small moans and groans.

"Touch me," my mother gasped during a very brief pause. "My boobs," she said. "I know you want to feel them, Sonny. And tits are all right."

As we kissed again, my mother took my hands and pushed them to her chest.

"Mm-hmm, yes," my mother moaned when I squeezed.

"Mum, shit, I don't believe it," I said on a gasp.

"Shush, don't talk. Just kiss me and feel my breasts. I want us to love."

In a strange sense of surprise, delight, a little confusion, and a burst of lust, I kissed my mother, arousal ballooning as I pressed tit-flesh through her blouse and bra. My cock was pulsing and seeping pre-cum into my underwear. I squirmed and felt the cold snail-trail against my skin, desire for my own mother's ripe body close to overwhelming.

The need was so strong and urgent I broke away from the kiss, brave enough to gasp: "Can you take your top off, mum?"

My mother looked at me, glancing down to where my hands were on her breasts.

Her eyes were wide as she asked: "My boobs?"

I gulped, desperate and eager. "Uh-huh," I said.

I saw her smirk before she said: "Like big tits, do you, Sonny?"

I couldn't speak. I was too excited, the wonder of the kissing working on me.

"Just my tits," my mother was saying after I nodded. "You're my son. I shouldn't do it but, well, I want to, Sonny. It's very naughty ... Me being your mum ... But, I suppose they're only boobs. You'd see them if I went topless at a beach or something."

I couldn't utter a word. All that came out of me was a garbled croak mixed in with a groan. My mother was speaking as she unfastened the blouse, buttons going loose to expose her breasts bubbling over the cups of her bra.