"I Love The Sex," My Mother Groaned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you've seen them before," my mother added with a tut and roll of her eyes. "You saw everything when I was in here with those boys. I don't suppose it matters that much if..."

My mother shrugged the blouse to the crooks of her arms, compressing her large breasts with her biceps, the deep cleavage a magnet for my eyes.

"Show me," I gurgled.

She chuckled, tutted, and rolled her eyes again, the gesture a throwback to years before. Like I'd done something amusing but annoying.

"God, don't be so impatient," my mother scolded.

"And take the blouse off," I said as she scooped her breasts free.

"Ooh, look who's giving orders," my mother said, eyes wide as she looked at me.

Desire had made me bold and reckless enough to urge my mother to go further.

"Now," I said, growling it out.

She slipped the blouse off. "All right. Hold your horses."

It was oddly domestic, her reactions like an everyday scene where she showed me her naked breasts.

My mother tutted again, the eye-roll and sigh following on.

"There," she said after reaching back to unclasp her bra. "Happy?"

My mother teased me with her eyes for a couple of seconds, her hands pressing the bra to her breasts until she let it fall away.

She chuckled and said: "Mm, well, somebody' impressed. What's the matter, Sonny, never seen a lady's breasts before?"

My mother said it because I was staring as I let out a sigh, cheeks ballooning when I saw my own mother boobs swing free, their size and shape setting desires swirling inside me.

"Oh," my mother added, half-gasping it out when I touched her. "I didn't say anything abut touching, Sonny. Goodness, you're being very naughty."

The scolding was surreal, the odd domesticity again at odds with what was happening. My mother was using phrases and a tone of voice more suited to a childish misdemeanour than her own adult son groping her breasts.

"Mum, please," I gasped.

"Oh, all right," my mother said, indulgent. She smiled at me, still in that strange maternal style. "But just for a minute," she added like I was fifteen years younger and asking to stay up late.

I stared, agog by my mother's breasts, their weight in my palms, the spongy-firm texture and silky skin setting more pre-cum siping from my cock.

"Mm, that's actually very nice," my mother purred. "You've got a very good touch."

She shifted position, swivelling to present her frontage while actively thrusting her breasts at me.

"Go on, be firm," my mother drawled, a dreamy sigh following on.

My mother closed her eyes, murmuring about how lovely it felt as I caressed her boobs, fingers kneading tit-flesh, lust boiling inside me.

She yipped in surprise when I ducked in and lifted a breast so I could suck at the nipple.

"Sonny, you're being very rude," she gasped.

I mumbled, "Please," around a mouthful of breast, mauling at them as I went to the other nipple.

In that same weird, indulgent voice, my mother sighed and said: "Oh, go on then. You obviously like them a lot."

"They're fantastic," I said, sighing it out. "Big," I muttered. "So heavy."

"You sound like your father the first time he saw them," my mother said. "Went potty," she added. Couldn't keep his hands off them. Just like you," she finished with a wry chuckle.

I sucked and squeezed, excited beyond anything I'd known before by my mother's breasts as she allowed me to indulge myself.

Then, after a minute, my mother said: "I suppose you're hard."

I looked up into her face, hands still filled with her boobs.

"Your cock," she added with a glance to the front of my jeans.

I shook my head. "Nuh-no," I stammered.

She knew I was lying. My mother looked at me after I said it, her expression showing she didn't believe me.

"Nonsense," she said with scorn in her tone. "I know you're hard, Sonny. Bound to be," my mother added, matter-of-fact. "Your age, my boobs..."

"I'm sorry," I blurted, thinking I was in trouble.

My mother's eyes went wide as she asked: "Why be sorry?"

I let go of her breasts and moved along the sofa, putting six inches between us.

"I ... I don't know," I stammered. "I thought you might be mad."

Her expression showed incredulity. "Why on Earth would I be mad?"

Feeling stupid, I shrugged and said: "Uh, I dunno. I just thought..."

"An erection given the circumstances is understandable," my mother said. "I'd be very surprised if you didn't have a stiffie for me. In fact, if anything, Sonny, I'd be insulted. I'd be worried you didn't find me attractive."

"I think you're attractive, mum," I gasped.

"Just because I've got big knockers," my mother said.

I shook my head, desperate for her to understand. "It's not just that. You're really pretty ... I think you're sexy."

"But you really like my big boobs."

"They're awesome, mum. I can't believe you let me touch."

"Mm, well, I shouldn't have done that," my mother said. "Or the kissing."

"Mum, don't say that," I said on a rush of concern.

I thought she was going to put them away, that she was going to put the bra back on and tell me we shouldn't have done and nor should we speak of it again.

I thought it but that's not what she did. Instead, through her devilish smirk, my mother said: "You do have a hard willy, don't you, Sonny?"

The grin shifted to a wide smile, eyes showing delight after I nodded.

Then my mother said: "So, why don't you sort yourself out. You know, get it out and..."

I gawked as my mother mimed the action, fist jerking in rhythmic movements.

"It's all right," she breathed. "You can do it in front of me. It's your hand. I'll just be watching."

I stared and managed to say: "You're kidding."

To which my mother shook her head. "No, Sonny, I'm not. In fact," she added with a shrug. "It would even things out. You've watched me ... I can watch you."

It crossed my mind to refuse. I couldn't believe my mother could suggest it. It was an unreal suggestion, and difficult for me to absorb -- wanking in front of my mother? I couldn't.

Then I saw the look on her face, something wild and primal in my mother's expression which took me to my feet, fingers at my jeans, fumbling until I managed to work at the button and zip, shoving my jeans and boxers down together so my cock sprang out.

When the jib waggled and waved, my mother blurted a yelp.

"God," she gasped. "Darling, you really are excited for me."

I groaned and worked my hand over my size, delight rushing through my core, my attention set on my mother as she stared at my cock.

"Oh, baby," my mother crooned. "That looks lovely. It's a gorgeous big cock."

With desperate need on me, I growled: "It's you. You made it happen. Your big-fucking-tits."

Inhibition melted away in the heat of my arousal. I was wild for my mother, tugging my dick as I savoured the detail of her large breasts and saucer areolae. I glanced at her face and caught her grinning at me.

"Don't pull it off," my mother quipped.

"I can't help it," I gasped. "You're so hot. You're sexy."

"Mm, keep talking," my mother said. "I like it."

"You're gorgeous, mum," I groaned.

My mother let out a sigh, expression showing her own arousal as she squirmed and massaged her breasts.

"I'm wet," she said. "Seeing you do that is making me randy."

"Show me," I groaned.

I was a couple of feet away from my mother. I was standing. Facing her, cock in my fist while she sat on the sofa, tits exposed, her attention fixed on my hand as I worked my length.

"I can't do that," my mother said, glancing at my face.

I groaned and gasped: "Why not? I already saw."

My mother looked at my cock, cheeks ballooning as she blew out air, her eyes going back to my face.

"Because I can't trust myself," my mother said. "You doing that...? Me with no knickers on...? I'm afraid I'll ask you to put it in."

I sucked in air because it shocked me to hear her say it, desire bursting inside me again as I imagined how it might be to feed my cock to my own mother's cunt.

"I ... I just want to look," I groaned.

Need became urgent when my mother shook her head, eyes full of fear. "I don't dare, Sonny. I know you'll want to go further if I show you."

"No, I promise," I said, teeth gritted against the urge to launch myself at my mother.

She closed her eyes, face tight as she muttered something I couldn't make out.

"You really do have to behave," my mother said when she looked at me. "I mean it, Sonny. If I take my knickers off, you have to promise not to push me."

Thrilled to hear my mother was close to giving in, I nodded and gasped: "Whatever you say. Mum, please, I just want to see."

"You need to come," my mother said with a nod to my cock. "If I show you, just wank and come."

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say. I promise, mum, I only want to see it."

As my mother got to her feet, she muttered: "God, I don't believe I'm--"

She didn't finish the sentence. Instead, my mother stood up, stared at me for a few seconds, shrugged, and then pushed her skirt to her knees. It fell to her shoes, my attention on the stockings for the blink of an eye before I looked at my mother's vulva packed into her underwear.

My mother smirked when I gasped out: "Mum, I love those stockings. You're like one of those old-fashioned pin-ups."

"Mm, charmer," she said through a grin. "You'll say anything to get me to drop my drawers. Typical man."

I gulped and added: "No, I mean it. You're gorgeous. So beautiful."

"That's because I'm in stockings and shoes and I've got my tits out."

I glanced at my mother's breasts, those large orbs swaying as my mother stepped out of her skirt, graceful of a dancer in her high heels.

I was wanking with a vigorous action as I said: "Can I kiss you again?"

I saw my mother pull a face, the look all about doubt while also showing she thought the idea was tempting.

I nodded when my mother asked: "Do you think that's a good idea?"

"I love kissing you," I said.

"Oh, all right. Come and kiss me," my mother said, holding her arms out in invitation.

I stepped into the embrace, my hands going to her breasts as we kissed, desire flaring. I let my hands wander down to her buttocks, kneading my mother's bottom as she pressed in close, her boobs squished between us. My mother moaned and wriggled, my cock between our bodies, the bulb leaking goo onto my mother's tummy as I dared to slide a hand under the elastic waistband on her underwear. The expeditionary hand was on my mother's rump, fingers against her buttock, a thrill of excitement rushing through me because, while I was only groping her bottom, the hand was inside her knickers. That seemed like another line we'd crossed. I thought getting beyond the barrier of her final piece of clothing would be too much for my mother to accept. It was in my head, mixed in with confusion, disbelief, and arousal that I might be pushing too hard, that daring to slip the hand into her underwear would be the last straw.

But it wasn't.

Instead of gasping out a rebuke, my mother squirmed in close, body moving with sinuous energy, her tongue slipping and sliding with mine.

It went on for several seconds, kissing my mother, arousal smeared across her stomach and with a silvery trail staining the tops of one stocking when my mother pulled back from the kiss.

My hand came out of her underwear as my mother stepped back.

"God, I'm so turned-on," my mother breathed. "Kissing you ... It's so naughty ... Tongues ... I'm just about naked and you're standing there with that lovely big cock ... I don't believe I'm behaving this way."

I cranked my length, eyes moving over my mother's body. "Mum, fuck, I can't stop looking at you. You're terrific. I know it's just crazy but please don't make me stop."

My mother's eyes went wide. "Oh, baby," she drawled as she smirked at me. "I'm not going to make you stop. It's gone this far, there's no point in stopping now. I'll just sit down," my mother said as she went to the sofa.

She settled, sitting down, shifting around so she was half-reclined, back wedged into the corner between the sofa arm and the upright back.

As I watched, fist working my length, my mother lifted her feet onto the sofa, legs falling apart, boobs jiggling as she teased the visible cleft outlined against her tight underwear where it covered her vulva.

My mother nodded to my cock, fingers working against her knickers as she teased her pussy through the fabric.

"I'm going to have a little play while you wank that for me."

I moved closer to the sofa, wanking with one hand while I reached down to touch my mother's breasts.

"Mm, yes, touch them," my other sighed.

She squirmed and gasped, a hand slipping into her knickers.

"Kiss me some more," she sighed, underwear bulging like kittens in a sack.

I stared at where my mother was touching herself, attention moving up to her face after a brief stop at her wobbling tits.

She was staring at me, expression feral and hungry, lust in her face.

"God, I'm so wet," my mother said, snarling it out, teeth bared.

She winced, gasping, one hand mauling tit-flesh while I gazed, the need to go further working inside me.

"Show me," I groaned with a thrust f my chin. "Just pull your knickers to ne side. I only want to see how wet you are."

My mother closed her eyes, gulping before she set her hot-eyed stare on me again.

"Fucking perv," she muttered, yanking her underwear aside at the same time.

I gasped, awed by my mother's meaty labia, her fingers moving in quick circles at the apex of her slit for a few seconds before she splayed the ungainly folds to expose her scarlet, glistening core.

As she held herself open, I could see my mother's pee-hole above the mystery of her opening. Her clit was a swollen pink bean, the flesh elastic inside my mother as she slipped a forefinger over the nub, labia stretching as she held herself wider, legs parting to what must have been their physical limits, my mother's large boobs jiggling as she moved.

"God, Sonny, your face," my mother muttered as she teased her clit.

"Take them off," I moaned, lust swirling in the pit of my stomach.

My mother closed her eyes again, shaking her head as she muttered to herself, internal conflict obvious.

"Jesus," my mother muttered. "I shouldn't ... I can't ... Shit, I simply do not believe I'm doing all this."

As she was saying it, my mother was lifting her rump from the sofa so she could shove her underwear over her buttocks. I stared, amazed as she slid her underwear down to her ankles and then she reclined, legs going wide again.

"All right, there you are, Sonny. You got your own way."

My mother splayed herself again, showing me her pussy.

"That's where you came from," my mother mumbled, two fingers slipping into her opening. "I gave you life. You're looking at something you shouldn't ever see."

"Mum, I love you," I gasped.

"Just wank it," my mother snarled at me. "This is as far as we go. You wank yours and I'll do mine. I need you to come. We can't keep doing this much longer, Sonny. I can't stand it. I need you to come so we can both calm down."

I didn't ask permission. I just wanked my dick and moved in closer, leaning in to kiss my mother's mouth, a hand going to her breasts.

"Oh, Jesus, this is too dangerous," my mother gasped.

She said it but don't stop me touching her body. My mother squirmed and moaned, a hand working her vulva as I mauled her tits, tongues swirling during a long, heated, gasping kiss.

I stepped back, breaking the kiss so I could watch, my hand at my dick. By then, I was past the immediate urgency of a climax. As aroused as I was, I'd had enough practice wanking to porn, prolonging the exquisite agony while edging to the brink of orgasm before I eased back and allowed my desire to cool. It was trick I was close to mastering, something I'd spent hours, even days practicing, a level of self-control I somehow managed to exercise despite the extreme provocation of my own mother's sexual allure and the wild, impossible situation we were engaged in.

"Fuck, mum, seeing you do this is just unreal," I said, focus on her fingers working in-and-out of her body. I looked at her face, her eyes full of need and desire, teeth bared in a silent snarl. "Incredible," I said on a moan.

As my mother worked her pussy, sometimes rubbing the bean, other times with two and even three stiff fingers fucking her opening, my mother kept gasping and muttering|: "Ooh, ah, God that's nice."

My mother's large boobs jiggled and rolled, her body tensing as she went at herself and she squirmed against the sofa.

"Oh, God, that's nice," my mother moaned, eyes on my face. "Sonny, oh God..."

She winced and closed her eyes, a hand pushing through her hair while her hips moved in shirt, rhythmic jerks.

Then my mother paused and held herself open, pussy stretched, labia pinned back against her inner thighs while she looked at me with savage intensity in her expression.

"Listen," my mother started before she groaned and rubbed her clit.

She wriggled on the sofa, legs wide, pussy exposed again as she gasped and pushed her fingers through her hair again.

"Look," my mother continued. "The thing is," she added after another short pause. "I know I'm mad for saying this, but..."

My mother paused again, tutting as she rolled her eyes. Then she locked her gaze with mine, body completely still as she showed off her pussy again.

I broke her stare, glancing down to her glistening centre, committing the sight to memory: my mother's body exposed to my stare; her cunt pink and hot, the bean swollen, her inner thighs creamy smooth. I stared at her breasts, their size and setting a surge of need rushing through me. Her body, padded and rounded with indulgence was the single-most arousing sight I'd ever laid eyes on. I thought she was lovely, simply beautiful, love and lust combining inside me.

Then, when I looked at her face, my mother said: "Before I change my mind, Sonny ... Why don't you bring that big cock over here?"

My mother moved, a quick thrust of her hips as she slid a finger into her opening, splaying her labia once again.

"I want to touch it," my mother said. "Bring it to me."

The seconds which followed were like a dream. I was still in shock from hearing her say it, my legs moving with a wooden stiffness like I was walking on stilts as I went towards the sofa.

As I moved in closer, my mother was staring at me, still in the same position: halfway reclined, legs wide, fingers at her folds.

We kissed, her hand going to my cock.

I gasped at the contact, her hand squeezing my girth.

"My son," my mother sighed as she slowly caressed my size. "My baby. Mm-hmm, my lovely, sweet, darling boy."

Despite the shock, I first squeezed my mother's breasts, the palm slipping over her soft, pillowy tummy. He moaned and squirmed when my fingers found her labia.

"God, Sonny, that's my quim."

I nodded after she sighed it out, our gazes locked, her own shock showing behind her eyes.

"I love you," I murmured, the words coming out without me thinking.

My mother nodded, quick and somehow urgent. "Yes, uh-huh, I know," she said.

"You're so gorgeous," I muttered, fingers down at her sodden vulva.

"Baby, finger me," my mother groaned. She grabbed my wrist and pushed my hand against her body. "My clit ... Inside me. Use your fingers, Sonny."

"I want to fuck your tits," I growled.

My mother nodded again, gasping as she said: "That's so wicked. It's bad, Sonny. We're getting too carried away."

I groaned when my mother squeezed my girth and worked her hand over the length.

I moved up onto the sofa to position myself over my mother. It was awkward and cumbersome, but I wanted to push my dick through her cleavage and fuck her tits.

I nodded when my mother asked: "You really want to fuck my tits?"