"I Love The Sex," My Mother Groaned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum, please," I groaned.

She looked at me for a second or two, then nodded and said: "Take your jeans off, Sonny. They're going to get in the way. Take them off and you can put that between my boobs."

I hauled my tee-shirt off and threw it aside, eager to get out of my clothes. Excitement squeezed my guts as I toed the heels of my training shoes, mindless to everything Id ever known, my life on pause because my head was full of my mother. Nothing else mattered. I lived a lifetime in those few quick moments it took to get naked. I didn't care about anything else. My dad, schooling, my future, none of it mattered. My only concern was to get my dick into my mother's cleavage. I wanted to fuck her tits and kiss her mouth. I wanted to taste her essence.

I wanted to experience love and lust with her.

When I was naked, I cranked my cock and moaned: "Can I come on your tits?"

"Filthy beast," my mother said through a grin. She was sitting upright, a hand between her legs as she slowly stroked her vulva, one hand cupping a breast. "Come closer," she murmured. "Come here and be naughty with me."

I groaned as I shuffled in close, standing as my mother pressed the outer flanks of her breasts with her palms, my cock enveloped in wobbly tit-flesh.

I worked my hips, pre-cum making it slippy as I fucked my mother's cleavage.

"Sonny, put it in my mouth," I heard my mother say.

I had my eyes closed at the time, cock sliding through my mother's cleavage, sensations so sweet as I squeezed the heavy orbs around my dick.

When I heard her say it, I opened my eyes and found her eyes flashing mischief again.

"Bring it up here," my mother said.

She opened her mouth, eager for the dome. Then the thrill of it hit me when I saw her lips pursed around the cockhead, her eyes set on my face, her hand between her legs as she stirred her pussy. My mother gasped around her mouthful of cock, groans issuing forth while she rubbed at her sex, one hand at her breasts as she tweaked her nipples and massaged their size.

The words came out of her like it was a surprise that she'd sucked my dick. "God, Sonny, I just sucked it," my mother said when my dick plopped free.

Events had accelerated between us with astonishing speed. It hadn't been many minutes since our confrontation outside the hut, and there we were, immersed in sin, kissing and touching and her sucking my cock.

With all the excitement on me, I wanked my cock and looked at my mother.

"Open your legs," I growled.

"Oh, Sonny," my mother breathed as she reclined, thighs parting to expose her vulva. "What are you going to do."

I returned the oral favour. I went to my knees and moved between her shoes, my fingers holding her pussy open, labia pinned back, lust a visible dribble sliding from her opening.

My mother squeaked and then blurted a bestial grunt when I went in and probed at her sex with my tongue.

"Uh, Sonny, fuck," she gasped, my tongue flicking her clit.

"I want to taste you," I said, ducking back in to stir the honey, my focus on her opening as I wriggled in as deep as I could.

Then my mother squirmed and squeaked as I worked at her with my tongue, pleasure coming from her in bursts of sound until she gasped and told me to kiss her mouth.

I went up, sucking her nipples before I reached her mouth. We kissed, with my mother holding my face, cheeks sandwiched between her palms, as she sucked at my tongue.

"I can taste my cunt," my mother growled.

It was shocking to hear that word come out of my mother, the look behind her eyes and the tone of her voice doubling the effect.

"Mum," I gasped, appalled and thrilled.

"God, Sonny," my mother murmured, a hand going through her hair.

I was standing a pace away from the sofa, looking down at my mother sprawled and gorgeous as she looked up at me, expression feral, the look the same as only a few moments before when she'd told me she wanted to touch my cock. It was the same look and the same gestures, her fingers going through her hair again before she splayed her labia to show off her core.

I saw the conflict behind her eyes, a struggle going on inside my mother as she closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Listen," she started before another pause.

She opened her eyes, middle finger slipping into her opening three times before she rubbed her clit.

As she fingered and rubbed, gaze fixed upon me, my mother said: "I can't take it, Sonny. I think I knew this would happen. I was kidding myself. I thought I could control it. Thing is, darling, I can't. And now, at this moment, I don't think I care. I don't want to control it, Sonny. I can't fight it any more."

Then she held herself open again, exposing her intimacies.

"Come on," she breathed. "Come here. Come and fuck your mother."

With the weird sense of the surreal on me, I stepped in, her arms reaching up as her legs folded at the knees. My mother invited me into the embrace with her smile and her body, tongues connecting as she shifted her rump back over the sofa to give me room. I moved over her body, one straight arm in support while I caressed my mother's breasts and she reached down for my cock.

"Oh, baby," my mother crooned as she stroked my length.

"I love you," I sighed, half in disbelief.

My mother quickly nodded. "Mm-hmm," she sighed. "Now you can show me."

She gasped and squirmed when she introduced the bulb to her body, my attention slipping to where my cockhead was nudging my own mother's opening.

I kissed her again, moaning into her open mouth when I felt the molten embrace around my girth.

"God, Sonny, you're inside me," my mother groaned.

Her expression was all about the same awe and wonder I felt bubbling inside me. It was an incredible, impossible moment. I was inside my mother, her pussy was accepting my size, the thrill of it sublime as tender emotions brought a gasp from me.

"Jesus, you're my son," my mother was saying in a tone of amazement. "Oh my God, Sonny. We're fucking."

On a surge of dark urges I looked at her face. "Not yet we're not," I growled.

I shifted so I could get some leverage with my knees and my hands as I hovered over my mother. She was staring at me, the shock in her eyes as I moved in deep and gave her all the length.

My mother gasped and grunted, eyes closing for a second as my balls nudged the crease between her buttocks.

I paused, savouring the moment as my mother's heat and wetness clenched around my girth.

My mother's eyes opened.

"Fuck, that's all the way in," she said through a dark chuckle.

I ducked in to kiss her, moving my hips so my cock slid out, the bulb staying inside.

"And again," I growled, going in deep.

My mother groaned, body in spasm as I fed her pussy my size.

"Mm-hmm, yes. Do it that way, baby," she muttered as she crinkled her nose at me. "Make it good. I want you to fuck me."

We kissed with heat and desire as we started to move together. I used a hand to touch her skin, the thrill of the experience bringing gasps and moans from me while my mother shunted her hips, eyes on me with that expression of hate which showed she was enjoying the sin.

We rutted, both grunting and snorting, the pleasure down in my cock while I soaked up the detail of my mother's labia clinging to my shaft on the outstroke, her big tits rolling, her expression a mix of desire and love.

We kissed, murmuring endearments, love passing between us through our eyes as we slowed it all down.

I shook my head when my mother asked: "Can you believe it?"

"No," I said, looking at our conjunction.

"No condom," my mother said. "That's not allowed." My mother said it and then let out a giggle. "And I'm not supposed to kiss," she added.

After she said it, my mother reached up and pulled me into the kiss. Then we were fucking again, hot and frantic, hands everywhere as we worked together, moaning and grunting our joy.

The kissing broke. My mother pushed at my chest.

"Spooning," she said. "Let's do it that way. Get behind me, Sonny."

We moved with urgency, standing so I could then get onto the sofa, my hand on my dick because I needed to feel the pleasure, my mother resting her rump on the couch so she could slide back after taking her weight on one hip and elbow after she kicked off the shoes.

She groaned, head lolling forward when my size slipped into her body.

"Mm, baby, my tits," my mother gasped as we started to move. "Squeeze them," she urged. "Fuck me and squeeze my tits."

She was up on an elbow, legs wide, uppermost leg draped over my thigh, hips angled to fuck back onto my dick. I pushed an arm under the bridge of her torso, scooping her swaying breasts, the other arm going over the top.

My mother went crazy for it, her buttocks slap-thwacking against me, bottom flattening out with each robust action, her gasps and squeals loud as she craned around to stare at me.

"Uh, fuck me," she groaned. "Baby, fuck your mother."

"Ah, mum, shit," I gasped, hands full of her boobs. "Don't talk that way."

She smirked, showing back harder. "Why not? You going to come?"

I nodded. "Yeah, and I don't want to. Not yet."

"I never want this to end," my mother said, eyes flashing her need. "It's incredible, Sonny. Us, like this."

"I know," I said, gulping against the urge to lose it into her body. "Mum, fuck, I love this with you."

It was awkward, but my mother managed to crane around far enough to meet my kiss as I leaned in. We slowed to where we were hardly moving, her pelvis shifting just enough to keep some friction between us as we loved through the kiss.

"Baby, you can do it inside me," my mother murmured when the kissing stopped. She was staring at me, adoration in her expression, the same feelings ballooning inside me.

"I love you," I sighed.

She nodded. "Mm, then love me until you come."

We started moving again, my mother shifting so she could use her hands against the edge of the sofa as she worked against my cock. We went through it in waves, sometimes fucking with desperate urgency, gasping and groaning while other times we were moving in synch, my mother looking back to smile at me.

During the frantic moments, I smacked a palm against my mother's bottom, flesh jiggling as her skin glowed pink.

"Baby, yes, spank me," my mother gasped. "I'm so slutty. I deserve it, Sonny. Those boys, now you ... My son, my beautiful baby ... I don't believe we're fucking."

My mother yelped and blurted a delighted laugh when I smacked her again.

"You're a bad bitch," I growled, working my size into her body. "Gorgeous," I gasped. "Uh, shit, it was so fucking wrong seeing you fuck Danny and Mark."

"I love the sex," my mother groaned.

By then she was rubbing her vulva, breath going down in quick gasps as she excited herself.

"I need it, Sonny," my mother added.

She shoved against me, one hand mauling her own breasts as I grabbed at her hip, fingers digging into spare flesh as I fucked with vigorous action. The need was on me. I was close.

"I've always needed sex," my mother was gasping. "Cocks, Sonny. I always want cocks."

"You've got mine," I said, grunting it out.

Our bodies were slap-thwacking together, the surge bubbling in my core.

"Mum," I moaned. "Fuck, mum, I'm gonna--"

My mother went frantic after I sobbed out the warning. She moaned and snorted, shoving back as she snarled at me to smack her arse and pull her hair. She squealed and moaned, fingers at her pussy, tits wobbling as she went at it.

"Do it," my mother urged through a groan. "I'll come as well ... Oh, baby ... My darling ... Together, Sonny ... We're going to--"

I held her hip and fucked in deep, the pulse going through my core.

My mother squealed when I told her I was there. She went berserk, sobbing and babbling nonsense words abut love and the sex and how good it felt.

I grunted and came when my mother sobbed: "Sonny, yes! Inside me! Baby, please ... give me your love!"

I moaned and felt it rush from me, my mind full of how my semen would be bathing my own mother's cervix, the hot stuff pumping into her body.

My hands were full of her flesh, one under her body as I squeezed her tits, the other on her hip so I could pull her onto my cock, an atavistic need working inside me which made me desperate to give my mother all of my seed as deep as I could. It was instinct but I wanted to pour my lust and love into my mother. I was claiming her somehow, marking her as mine. There was no coherent th9ught to it. I was working on need and the desire to brand my mother, the notion vague about putting a baby inside her.

Then we were both groaning and gasping, my mother's body in spasm as her own orgasm took her away.

We lay together, joined, my cock inside her as we both sucked in air, the shock of it on me, disbelief it had happened strong inside my head.

"God, Sonny, that was intense," my mother murmured after some time.

I felt my dick slip free when she levered up onto an elbow so she could swivel around to look at me.

As she moved, my mother's eyes went wide. "Jesus, Sonny, how much did you give me?"

She had a hand between her legs, fingers smeared with goo when she showed them to me.

"Fuck there's spunk on the sofa," my mother said. She sat upright, face tilted while she examined the carnage. "It's everywhere," she added, gasping it out. "That's never going to clean."

I reached for my mother, the need to kiss her strong inside me.

She let me do it, returning the kiss, tutting and rolling her eyes when we parted.

"Sofa's ruined," my mother said, oddly domestic. "Your father won't be happy. It's only a few months old."

I felt a stab of fear when my mother mentioned my dad.

"Shit, what are you going to tell him?"

I saw the smirk on my mother's face as she glanced over my shoulder.

I turned, fearful my father was there with us when I saw my mother looking past me.

"I'll say there's cum on the sofa," my mother said with a shrug.

I looked at her, relieved to see my dad wasn't in the hut.

"What, you gonna tell him it was Danny or Mark?"

My mother was reaching for her mobile phone as I said it. I looked down to the couch and saw dark stains on the fabric, spunk leaking from my mother, the mollusc between her thigs sticky with gloop.

"Oh, I won't lie," my mother said.

I boggled, a cold-water shock a tsunami wave as I processed what she'd said.

"Mum, fuck," I gasped. "You can't. What we just did ... He'll kill us both."

"Mmm, no, probably not," my mother said. "He won't do that."

I stared at my mother as she switched the phone on, her attention on the screen.

It puzzled me when she said: "You there?"

I glanced at her phone and asked: "Who are you talking to?"

"Your father," my mother said at the same moment her mobile rang.

I didn't get it. How could she be talking to my dad when her phone was still booting up?

"Yes, hi," my mother was saying into her phone.

I looked at her, head filled with confusion while fear squeezed my guts.

My mother chuckled, her eyes on me as she said: "I know I've been naughty..."

She paused, attentive as she held the device to her ear.

Then she said: "Surprised me too. Didn't expect it to happen..."

Another pause followed as I gawked at my mother.

"Odd," she said. "Shocked, you know?"

My mother held up a hand and shook her head, frowning at me when I tried to interject.

"I'm speaking to your father," she said.

She ignored me when I gurgled: "But mum..."

"It was the sexiest thing I've ever done," my mother was saying. She closed her eyes, sighing, demure with her knees together as she sat on the sofa, naked except for the stockings and suspender belt. "He was outside when I was in here with the boys," my mother breathed. "I suppose I thought it would be a lark. You know, tease him a bit? But, well, Jason, you saw what happened."

My mother chuckled again, the sound rich and corrupt as she looked at me face, the smirk on her lips.

She held my eyes, slowly nodding as my father spoke through the phone.

"I'll tell him. I think it'll take some time for him to properly take it in, but ... well, I suppose we'll see what he says."

My mother paused again, nodding as she said: "Mm-hmm, I love you, too."

She was ending the call as I gasped: "Mum...? What...?"

"Your father knows," she said, a leaden sinker of dread plummeting into the pit of my stomach.

She looked at me as I stared at her, my mouth hanging slack.

"Cameras," my mother said when I asked how my father could know. "Sound, too," she added, pointing to three different parts of the room.

Astounded, I gurgled a response. "Cameras, mum? You're kidding."

My mother grinned and slowly shook her head. "Oh no, Sonny. I'm not. He was watching when I was in here with those boys ... That was planned."

I boggled, stunned.

"The thing with you? Well, obviously that wasn't part of what was supposed to happen. Like I said, it got out of control. I just couldn't help myself."

"Mum ... Jesus," I said on a groan.

"It's all right," my mother was saying as I tried to make sense of it all. "Oh, I mean he's as surprised as we are ... He didn't expect to see us together ... Of course not, he wouldn't would he, Sonny? We didn't have a clue what was going to happen."

I could hear her talking and I understood the words, it was the reality I was struggling with.

My mother nodded, matter-of-fact when I asked: "He saw...?"

"And heard," she said.

"He's watching now? He's listening?"

My mother pouted and gave a half-shrug before she turned to look towards the corner near the door, eyes angled towards the ceiling. "He might be," she said. "Or he might be on his way home."

Fear, guilt, and a rush of anxiety surged inside me as I gasped: "Home?"

My mother nodded. "Mm-hmm, I think he's going to want to take it out on me. His frustration," my mother added. "He'll be turned on from seeing me with Danny and Mark. Too much information probably, Sonny, but, well, he's very ardent after watching me with someone else. I was expecting sex from him anyway ... Thing is, now...? He's going to find me with cum inside me. That would have made him very angry usually ... But, what he said on the phone..."

My mother paused, the silence dragging on until I asked: "What did he say?"

My mother shrugged again, pouting before she said: "This could be something we could do together ... You know ... you ... me ... your father..."

I slumped back into the sofa, eyes on my mother, speechless at what I thought she was saying.

My mother grinned and opened her legs, a hand going to her sex.

"Mm, yes, I know," she breathed. "Absolute shocker, isn't it, Sonny?"

I gazed as my mother slowly teased her pussy, fingers stirring my spunk.

"Let's see how it goes," my mother suggested. "But, maybe, well, I think it might be fun to have both my men at the same time..."