All Comments on 'I Love The Way You Do That.'

by ragnarok1

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She never bothered to ask about his advancement plans for the future either, if she would have shown any interest he would have given her his thoughts, but it seems she just disregarded and disrespected him and his care and concern for her and his family. She was just a self absorbed bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your MC started the downfall of the relationship with his 8 year lie of omission regarding the business venture. Angelrider is spot on with their comment. I enjoy your stories, great imagination.

ewray321ewray321almost 2 years ago

I agree he was not responsible for the affair. But he was spineless and you made out as the best lover in the world and had all these lovers which made the character unrealistic. I usually like your stories but this guy seemed so self serving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like your writing, A LOT; however, this story, post divorce, was just to over the top with pages sex and girl after girl.

I gave you 3 stars for this; had I not read other works of your in would be a 2.

That said, you've given us some amazing stories so, for my part, I'm looking at this one as an abberation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bravo. Great story. Some hard to believe. I don't understand why others called him spineless. Once he proved her cheating, he threw her out, and never wavered....and importantly eventually forgave her.

anubeloreanubelorealmost 2 years ago

AngelRider feels that, because his wife didn't let him explain at the beginning, getting abusive instead, and because Kurt then -after several attempts- decided to not mention it further in case something went wrong with the plan and she abused him for that, Kurt is this to blame for his cuckolding.

|

Now, AngelRider CLAIMS to believe that Katherine alone is to blame for her affair, but when AngelRider says Kurt is responsible for Katherine's believing that he "lacked ambition" that's what she actually means. That Kurt is to blame for his cuckolding because he didn't tell his (occasionally) emotionally and physically abusive spouse that he was eventually, if all went well, going to get moderately wealthy. That speaks volumes about AngelRider, and her character, doesn't it? Yep. I feel sorry for her husband if she ever feels he "lacks ambition" in any way, and he's not able to reveal that he's actually secretly going to get rich soon! God forbid if he's actually just trying to be a good dad. What a putz that'd make him, eh?

|

Addendum: just read more comments, saw this, from AngelRider: "Kurt responsible for this mess as much as Katherine..." You should have just stopped there, dear. Honesty is the best policy. Kurt caused his cuckolding by failing to tell his wife he was going to get rich. We all knew how you really felt. Now how about you tell your husband, and let him ponder about the fact that that means that if Kurt wasn't going to get rich eventually then he (in your opinion) deserved to be cuckolded, because he (in your warped opinion) ACTUALLY "lacked ambition" as his totally righteous wife suspected. God you're screwed up.

|

Katherine, and Katherine alone, is to blame for her affair (as you so dishonestly attempted to claim you believed, AngelRider), AND for the contempt she felt for her husband, which led to the affair. (If he's to blame for the contempt, he's to blame for the affair. It's not complicated, for an intellectually honest person.) Katherine could have admired her husband for his devotion to their children. She could have asked him about his plans for the future. She could have recognized his devotion, his loyalty, and so on. But she didn't. She decided he lacked ambition, and she cuckolded him. If she could decide to do that without knowing he would eventually own the business, then she was garbage. Anyone claiming he is even partially at fault is similarly garbage.

anubeloreanubelorealmost 2 years ago

After finishing the story (I skipped to the end, read some comments, then read the first two or three pages before writing my first comment) AngelRider makes even less sense. If she'd cheat on him despite his being an excellent husband and amazing father, why would she not cheat after he told her he was gonna get rich? Greed. If she'd cuckold an amazing lover, devoted husband, and incredible father, for any reason, she belongs on the garbage heap along with anyone who defends her or claims he bears some of the responsibility because he wasn't clear enough about his future riches. Disgusting. He "picked at her"? I haven't met my future wife yet, but my (parent) betrayed my (other parent) and that pain simply never goes away. And my (parent) said the same bullshit to my (other parent) about getting over it, and not mentioning it or crying about it anymore. Get bent, as I believe your generation put it, lady. Are you an adulterer(ess) like my (other parent)? Guilty conscience preying on you? Kurt may have "picked at" Katherine, but every single day was a reminder of his pain, which she caused, so she and you can suck it up.

To Ragnarok1

Good story. Not perfect, could've spent some more time characterizing Elisse, Kevin, Amy, etc, but it was good. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the way you wrote that.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

I just come here to read Angelrider's unhinged, incoherent, babbling rants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved itttt !! the only bit i didnt enjoy was all his sleeping around !! take that bit out out and it was incredible !!

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Spot on nice ending

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
I couldn’t finish it

MC was just too much of an asshole. When your spend your life and energy being a prick and a shithead, really bad stuff will find you.

So, a little bit after this ending, some guy he shit on catches him when he’s not looking, and smashes his kidneys. He goes on dialysis, gets an infection and dies.

There! Happy ending.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good story, bit much for how good he was in bed,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The sun will surely rise in the west tomorrow because I agree with Ruttweiler. First time for everything, I suppose. Yes, MC was an insufferable jerk. Also, the underlining of words sort of tells us you don't trust your reader to catch the emphasis. Come on, man. That's right up there with putting LOL in your narrative. Bush League. Finally, in every place I know of, if you are on probation, you cannot hang out in a business that sells alcohol or BYOB set ups to be consumed on the premises. Katherine was putting her paper on the line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wait why exactly do readers commenting below think the MC is an insufferable asshole? The only significant negative I can see is he should have told his wire of his plans to get the NAPA franchises. But he was saving it as a surprise. And yeah after the restraining order and then divorce, they crossed paths and or talked on the phone and he "picked at her", except he often but back a nastier comment. Is that what the readers are upset about. Is revenge sex with Molly or getting Carl fired or arrested an awful thing? He got some payback. He is human. Heck in the end he forgave her. She was a delusional bitch who gave up a good man and an amazing lover because she came to disrespect him and got seduced by Carl, a real loser, and inferior fuck buddy. She had a emotional affair long before she fucked Carl, and the last three months she treated the MC like garbage, culminating in her giving him sloppy seconds from Carl, the ultimate sexual disrespect. The her anger went off and she burnt his garage while still in it. So how again is the MC the asshole here? Really? Pretty sure Katherine takes that prize hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with the last comment, I don’t understand the hate for the MC. The guy got shafted by his wife, she damn near fried him to death, and then she wanted him back? Screw that!! And he didn’t go looking for all the one-night stands, they came to him after his ’EX’ told them what a stud he was in the sack. But: When he had a chance for a real relationship with a good woman he left all those groupies behind and committed to the real deal. What the hell is wrong with that?! I guess it’s like my old daddy said, some people will bitch if you hang them with a new rope. 5 stars for this one. Chew on that, ladies.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 STARS

MC is a grrat guy and the Cheatimg ex wife is a cunt.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

Great work, 5 stars. Didn't bother reading earlier comments but anyone dumping on main character is simply a dumb man hating idiot not worth paying attention to.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

MC did nothing wrong. Katherine had no respect for him after listening Carl's bs. She had serious anger management issues and thoroughly disrespected him with the attempted creampies. She was an inconsistent unrepentant bitch. She had some mental problems. Glad he found someone who loved what he does to them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Agree too long

He keeps the digs into ex while saying he doesn't want to. Contradictory all over the story

He is screwing everything but saying one woman man while not trying

Can't stand either one

Shit storyline

Schlouis57Schlouis5710 months ago

Un peu long et chiant à la longue. Cinq étoiles cependant pour le schéma de l'histoire.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart10 months ago

5 stars, glad this was not a reconciliation story. The wife went from bad to worse to just plain insane. Being snippy and apparently mentally and eventually physically abuse, then trying to make him eat her lovers creampie, and then to top it all off nearly murdered him. She was utterly nuts and I'm glad the story didn't try to have them get back together. I don't really blame the MC for still by snippy to her even if he tried not to, he was angry at what she did, betrayed his trust and endangered his life. Interesting to me this was a story that didn't have the hubby being inadequate in the bedroom, seemed like her straying was the result of lack of respect based on his perceived flaws rather then Carl being a bigger and better lover, even when she was cheating she still liked the way the MC did that.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut9 months ago

There were bits of this I really did like, but Kurt's relationship with Elisse as odd. Both had been married, but the courtship was not even as physical as his own first courtship.

The punch line to the story was that in the epilogue, Elisse said the same thing that other women had said, but her emphasis was on the "Love" word within the sentence. What if she had said exactly the same in the same way, comparing intimacy in her mind with her ex-husband? What if she had fucked like a cold fish filled with cold rice pudding? Rather a lot given to chance when they were both more knowing adults. In not saying that you can't marry someone with whom the sex is shit, but it's better if the parameters are known.

Their wedding. "All of our friends and family were there, except for Katherine." So Elisse's ex was there?

It is ragnarok's story, I didn't pay anything to read it. Not trying to be mean, just throw a few ideas out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You weave a great story as always, your plot gave the feeling that the mc was only too glad to find reason to dump his wife and gradually sympathies switched to the wife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Started well but then nose dived. NEVER maintain a relationship with someone who tried to murder you!

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Ending

The ending is a load of crap.

orneryonezorneryonez7 months ago

Whose up who and whose paying the bills!!!

slowhand21slowhand216 months ago

She fed him her lover’s cum and tried to burn him to death. How do you allow a bitch like that near your loved ones and yourself?!?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written,, the story has been told many times. But you made yours unique.. I could not wait to get to the next paragraph. I will definitely read more of your stories.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence4 months ago

The first time she got physically violent during one of her angry bouts he should have given her three choices: anger management counseling; him pressing spousal abuse charges (with all that entails); divorce (which probably would happen with option two as well).

Living in fear is what abused people do with their abusers.

And how she didn't do any time for her actions is amazing. Her contention that the fire was an accident (since I'm sure she only 'confessed' to her father and attorney) is less believable when she was beating on him and *effectively* confessed when the police could hear it. The odds of her not also being charged (and convicted) of *some* assault charge is very unlikely.

.

"You tried to kill me."

"No! It was an acci-"

"Shut up! You can deny it all you want with the judicial system. If you're willing to kill me when *you're* the one at fault, why would I *ever* risk being anywhere near you when you could try again?? That's not just anger, that's also thinking my life is worth less than, what, your embarrassment?"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Let's see now, was she Irish?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pretty good story. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Five stars.

BTW, piss on the haters. They just hate for the

hell of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story, but a bit too long.

vanyevanyeabout 1 month ago

Why did Kurt never tell his wife what the plan was?

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Enjoyable , thank you .

5 stats

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

i found th is story amazing just like mine ,but i found the women of my dreams for 48 years and i am still in love , when we first met 5 stars

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter8 days ago

So, the story make the wife out to be a harridan of the first order, which I suppose she was, but Kurt was a deceitful and manipulative husband who intentionally gave his wife the signals that he indeed was a man with no ambition and who was coasting through life. How was she to respect him while he misled her and lied about his plans and their future? He also cheated on their divorce by not declaring the extra money his boss was putting away for him all those years. It may not have been traceable, but it was an asset. To me Kurt does not come across as the great guy he is portrayed as, and his long string of females chasing after him for his magical tongue sounded pathetically like some teenagers fantasy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous