All Comments on 'I Love The Way You Do That.'

by ragnarok1

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really dragged after about three pages.

I quit. Gave you a star for each page I finished.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

Nice story and I liked the happy ending. Well done!

KayaknhKayaknhabout 4 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable read

I loved his astonishment at the new reality of dating. You were spot on with that.

I ama BTB fan. This did not have nor need that. Just a well told story about overcoming life's obstacles. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I quit reading around around page 3.

How many 40+ year olds can pick up barely legal pussy night after night, fucking girls and ex-wives alike with impunity? It stunk up the story so bad, it tuned it into sewage. It went from 2 pages of good story telling and added 4 pages of cheesy porn. If it was too long , it’s because he went from being in love with his wife to fucking other women at the drop of a hat. There was no mention of why Katherine went from being a living wife to a hate-filled, bi polar whack job who was willing to murder her husband because HE found out about her affair.

I don’t care that he fucked Molly, I want to know why she set fire to their house! I don’t care that he fucked teenagers, I want to know she had an affair and hated him so much that she fed him another mans cum! I don’t care about his revenge, I want to know why she hated him!

You gave us 2 pages of solid writing then added 4 pages of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was good. Kind of drawn out a bit though

I would have cut the wild oat sewing in half. The middle dragged because of the many sexual encounters. I am sure others will disagree. Sex scenes while necessary tend to become repetitive in a single story unless they advance the plot. One or two would have sufficed. That's just my opinion. It was enjoyable just the same. Personally i would have had Kurt forgive Katherine far earlier. He was definitely wronged in a horrible way but he came across as petty after a while. He certainly doesn't have to forget at all but she is still the mother of his children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done

During this absurd virus panic, a few well known authors have posted stories that scored well, but which, inexplicably, had wooden dialogue, weak character development, and were just generally poorly executed. This story flowed, and the plot was well conceived. I have just two niggling comments. First, it got a little schmaltzy at the end. Second, no one gets probation for arson and attempted murder AND committing domestic violence in front of cops is mandatory jail time. The injured party cannot drop the charges any more than he can for attempted murder and arson. Nevertheless, it was a good story with solid character development. Thanks for the effort!

steppinontoessteppinontoesabout 4 years ago
Irish temper

She had more than Irish temper issues, she lost respect for him long before the snake slithered into the garden. It started when he changed jobs, and came to ahead when he found the text message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a Shame

Well, mate you sure as hell f@#$ed up a really nice yarn by your last 2 pages, seriously his son's mother in law !

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 4 years ago
Very nice story

The portrayal of Katherine as narcissistic was well done - when he took her out to celebrate taking over the franchise, all she could do is ruin the evening thinking about herself rather than her kids and what it would mean for her family. Excellent ending.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago
Seldom do I see a writer attempt to make the word "I"

possessive by writing "I's". Her and I's property? I think they invented words like mine and ours to circumvent that awkward situation. You made the wife unforgivable and proceeded to not forgive her... for a lot of pages. The husband accepted a shit job with no raises on a promise of better things in ten years, and the wife should be happy about it? Especially when he never told her the end game? Although I concede I would be reluctant to admit agreeing to that deal. The story would have been better if the owner died after nine years and his brother inherited the business and sold it to some Chinese dude.

The husband was such an amazing lover he had women lined up and sharing him. Random women slipped their number into his hand. He exuded the "about to be divorced" aura. The boyfriend's wife slept with him, as is the norm. You can bet if you are married to a beautiful woman and you cheat, you will be caught, and your wife will give great sex to the damned cuckold to make him feel better. It may even be a law in some states. It is certainly a requirement here. This story went off the rails and continued on for a long time, in a derailed condition, and missed the station.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 4 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed this

Well written and a very good piece.

5* work, in my mind.

Hooked

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Good story

Finally something worth reading in a bleak week on LW. 5*s

BrentJWBrentJWabout 4 years ago

Great story! Kurt came across as a standup guy who was so in love with his wife that he put up with her tantrums and bitchiness. Big mistake in tolerating that, she came to disrespect him to the point that she literally tried to murder him. Wow! And he still tried to be civil to her after the divorce. Wow!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Excellent

Enjoyed the read with a few exceptions. One thing I really liked is how a change in how his wife looked once he knew she cheated on him. No longer were her flaws ignored, but became more pronounced. What I thought was over done was how much sex he had while in the revenge mode. Hooking up with his son's mother in law to be was also a little out there, finding someone was fine but, having her still carries a hint of revenge.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"I had to find out why, however. I needed it for my sanity." - The "why" seems obvious - she's lost respect for him because in her mind he hasn't advanced in his career.

"I asked him why he wanted to move away from his family." - And what did he say?

She shouldn't be fired anyway. She's the subordinate, there's implied pressure that complicates any consent.

"The years of abstaining from intercourse" - "YEARS of abstaining from intercourse?" He and is ex were only having issues the past couple of years, but they were surely fucking SOMETIMES, weren't they?

While I understand that the "revenge sex" isn't something to build a relationship on, but is it eally beyond the realm of possibility that they might start seeing each other and build something new?

"The aroma was strong and musty." - I think you mean "musky!" Musty is how an old attic or cellar smells.

"I guess I didn't really consider that the news would have this effect on her." - He didn't? I was sure the whole reason was to rub he face in the fact that he wasn't the loser that she thought he was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Kurt needed to grow some balls. He put up with way to much crap from Katherine even after the divorce he let her talk shit about him at the party. And Elisse would have been talking to herself after the first couple of conversations. Finally who earth would ever marry someone they hadn’t slept with you would have to be insane. So she can get a divorce but not sleep with him till they are married. No way Jose.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 4 years ago
I Enjoyed the Story, but....

This is really on him for not sharing his life plan with his life partner. Could he have been holding back because he doubted their long term viability as a couple? Sure appears that way. Sometimes we can inadvertently make our worst fears come true.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@UndrApprctd Re: "I liked the story, but" I think it was right around the time he started with the plan she started not listening to him, so he didn't have a chance to tell her. "That night, when I spoke to Katherine about accepting the new job, she was furious that I hadn't talked to her first. I hadn't even gotten a chance to talk to her about the future opportunity of the franchise, I knew that she would be furious that I hadn't gotten something in writing."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I gave up

Thin, transparent plot. Unrealistic. I gave up after a few pages. Not worth the time to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some people think Kurt needed to 'man up'

Being a man is staying true to your wife, raising your kids right, and working your ass off for your family. And of course it means protection from outside threats. That's a very hard list already! And he did a stellar job at all of them. Hell, he even made time for his bitchy and ill-tempered wife. Everyone accepted her abusive ways. NO ONE called her out on it. Not her father and mother, not her kids, and not a single friend.

I can understand that some people would not have tolerated katherine's shitty attitude and attempts at dominating others. Some would beat her up, verbally smack her down, but kurt didn't do those things. Let me be very clear here, he NEVER fed her temper nor her abuse. He'd WALK AWAY. It's clear that kurt can easily beat up her lover, so him choosing to walk away isn't exactly wimping out. He picked his battles, and never encouraged her bad toxic behavoirs. Could he have done more? Absolutely yes. But he's just a tired husband at the end of the day. He doesn't wanna beat up his wife, he doesn't wanna waste energy fighting her, and he wants to support his girls with what little energy he has left.

His wife made a series of calculating and marriage destroying decisions. She deserves no second chances. Trying to kill your man? Done. Trying to feed your lover's cum to your husband? Done. Emotional affair of over a year? Done. Actual physical cheating for months and months. All of these things by themselves can end love. His wife always felt like she got her way. She became a selfish and entitled little diva. She's been half hardheartedly growing as a person, but that's for her benefit. She's already burned the bridge she had with kurt to ashes, mixed the ashes with cement, let it dry, and went out into the ocean to drop the cement ashes. That's where her past relationship lies. If she only cheated, I still believe she's such an immature adult that he'd have found a new love before she could even grow up enough to HAVE a relationship with him. Her temper was always getting in the way of having friendly and civil dialogue with him. Once he started to just see her as another person, she lost that 'puppy dog love' advantage she had over him. For the first time he was saying, 'what's in it for me?' And she couldn't handle being an equal partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

Rated it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
was too long

OK. I agree with many others that it was far too long. I also agree that how in the hell would a guy like him get so many women of such variety so quickly? I mean "word of mouth" like he stated is unbelievable! And also agree that he does his son's mother in law? I mean at the first meeting with her ever he tells his son basically he is going to bang her and hope she is a one man woman! That is just too close to home if you know what I mean.

But overall, it was a good read and I would give it a decent score. So much better than a lot of the other stuff of late.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
There are three types of people:

Some forgive, but cannot forget. Sadly, I've been told by some that they can forget but never forgive. I don't believe they can. Some can forgive and truly forget, but that takes help from the other side. The narrator here was the first kind and I get it. It is possible to forgive and ultimately forget betrayal, but a cheater should expect to lose it all. That's the most likely outcome. Good story.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Hmmmm.

A wife that doesn't listen or respect her man. Most couples never survive that. Good story and a solid ending. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Twice as long as it needed to be

Same LW pieces arranged your way, but I gave you 4* anyway.

Kat seems bipolar. Not saying he shouldn’t have divorced her, but I think a reasonable person might conclude that she needed professional help and maybe medication.

Not an excuse.

ranec1ranec1about 4 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

SystemShockSystemShockabout 4 years ago
Huh...

I know this is fiction and all, but why exactly was she able to get away with being a complete psychopath? She was looking at arson and attempted murder charges, plus domestic violence which is usually an umbrella term encompassing several different charges, and she ends up with 2 years probation and anger management classes. I knew a guy who was convicted of arson; he spent 3 years in prison, and there weren't any other people involved in that fire. Pretty sure he had to pay a hefty fine plus restitution to the property owners as well.

But this bitch is staring down the barrel of *at least* two felonies and gets nothing? Is it even a case of the husband dropping the charges, seeing as how the responders witnessed the assault and her screaming her confession to the arson? And of course the gas can sitting right next to the scene with her prints all over it.

Out of everything in the story, that's what sticks out to me the most and I'm not even sure why. It's not like I haven't seen it before in stories. Hell, I've seen it in real life.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
Very good story, very good writing

My only question is, like some others, why he did not share the 10 year plan with Katherine. Were the doubts already there and this was a test for her Or was it something else? Could you somehow clear this up for me? I thought Kurt was totally justified in what he did but this point really nags at me. Sorry

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago
Great

Loved your story!

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

The one thing that find to be a stupid plot device is the “trust” issue. In virtually all the stories were the wife cheats for a short time because she’s “Stupid” the story always goes to the “once a cheater” crap. In most (not all) the stories the wife apologizes, is sorry, contrite and asks, usually after the divorce and a year to five if they could try again. Both hubby and wife is most cases still love each other and the likely hood of her ever being”stupid” again is highly unlikely. However, all the stories end the same, Hubby, has lots of hot sex, wife sits home alone, hubby marries new hot wife ands up rich, wife ends either alone in a dead end job or re-marries some old dull dude. Even if hubby is the cheater it still ends up the same way. Just get’s so repetitious “same old same old”. Time to switch it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Simple minded and formulaic

Tired of reading stories where the cheating wife becomes a piñata for a middle aged dufus with the mind of a thirteen year old pubescent teen. You’re capable of better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was a pretty awkward relationship from the start, . . .

and just got weirder with time. But if she hadn't of gotten caught fucking around the dumb shit would have stayed with her. He got what he married, so he got what he deserved.

Why would anyone have children with a woman who is that emotionally and mentally unstable? If she was violent with the husband why wouldn't she be violent with the children? The whole morphing of the wife into a murderous humiliating whore and monster was too extreme to coincide with an otherwise wholesome healthy family, with two strong intelligent virtuous sons.

It was a good plot idea, but the wife's character was too extreme and the progression of the story was too predicable and kind of lame. So he went from a chump cuck to the village super stud? Then back to a church going monogamous husband? Hell, he probably became a deacon.

Well it was a good effort, thanks for that. Hope to see future work with a bit more realism. Good luck with it.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Not Bad

As someone else has said, the plot was kind of thin and predictable. A little long and not worth the time it takes to read it thoroughly, but I struggled through it. The main problem is the horrendous grammar. I can't believe some of the constructs. You actually said: "...Katherine and I's " something or other. Unbelievable! Perhaps English is not your native language but in any case you didn't learn it very well. You really have to get an editor. A sharp eighth grader could probably do wonders for you. I rated your story a 4*, but as I think about it that's really too high.

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 4 years ago
Another great story

And no it wasn't too long, just the way I like them. It's good that there are a few good authors still out there although too damn few. There has been so much trash on Lit/LW these last couple years its good to have a few good ones pop up from time to time. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You think you've read this one before...

You have read it before! It's got everything, even instantaneous virtue-signaling vomiting when hubby thinks he knows what is going on. (A virtuous emesis.) A felonious arsonist wife cum contrite, begging-for-forgiveness ex-wife. A bevy of young beauties who think this older guy is interesting and want sex with him...tonight! Take a number, girls! Vanquishing the seducing lothario AND screwing his ex, for whom lover-boy apparently still cares. What's missing? Undeserved riches? This is porn for lonely divorced men, for whom reality is much different 99.99999% of the time. Still, the story is decently constructed, albeit under-edited and too long by half. Whatever blows your hair back. If you have any.

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
Lest we forget,

She tried to trick him into eating her lover's cum our of her slut cunt several times. Forgive her? NFW

The husband never threw this fact back up at her in any of the post divorce meetings.

Thanks for the story. ****

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
I liked it

Thought it was a good story amongst the pages of cuck crap on here this week. No it wasn't perfect but mostly made sense, and yet again we have comments (including one from an alleged Clit great) demeaning the story and it's ending as improbable ...ffs...it is a fictional story written as entertainment...for free! Well done 4* from me.

VinastodaVinastodaabout 4 years ago

So Kevin's mother in law is also his stepmom. Kind of a weird dynamic there but hey your story I liked it. Well written little too much detail in some spots but overall a very good story gave you a 5.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "was too long" - "I mean at the first meeting with her ever he tells his son basically he is going to bang her and hope she is a one man woman!" - I didn't see that. His son warned him off, but he never said anything.

@Kire18 Re: Not telling her about the plan - "That night, when I spoke to Katherine about accepting the new job, she was furious that I hadn't talked to her first. I hadn't even gotten a chance to talk to her about the future opportunity of the franchise, I knew that she would be furious that I hadn't gotten something in writing." She was so furious about the job change that he never had a chance, and he knew that any further discussion would just make her madder.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
Thank you

for sharing this tale with us, once again you have written a great tale of love lost and redemption/healing.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Weird story, winding up with his daughter in-laws mother.

Two points, his wife was a real violent person. You carried her to long in this story. Then he gets a reputation as a great lover, having women calling him. Then you hook him up with the sons girlfriend mother who doesn’t like men after her burn. A religious nut who will not sleep with a man even though she was married and had kids .seems really bizarre. Yet he dates her not know if she was frigid or not wanting sex or would even be compatible as a sexual partner ,makes 0 sense . That’s they way you wrote it. This brings down the score from me .

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Hmmm

Elisse seems a judgemental cunt with baggage. If it doesn’t work out he likely fucks up his sons marriage. Bad plan

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Too long . They spent too much time tying to hurt each other.

Before divorce. He built garage etc with lift.

Talking serious money.

And he is hiding from her scared she going to hurt him bad .

Divorce first time that worried unless stupid

Then he becomes world's greatest lover.

Sorry don't have boots on and shit too deep

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Again?

A tedious, overused, overlong, highly predictable plot. Give us a break! String the ex-wife along through most of the story and a new chick pops up at the end. Is there one author for these many duplicate plots?

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 4 years ago
Very good story, I liked it

However, like several others, I am torn with him ending up with Elisse. She seems like someone that has waaaaaay too much baggage and bizarre issues. I find it odd he didn't end up with one of his "Bang Buddies". I guess the old saying is true for both men and women.........."Great sex is great but great sex doesn't amount to more than just a small fraction of a relationship".

In today's world, 10 or 15 years difference in age isn't the big deal it used to be. I have women with even more of an age difference hitting on me on a regular basis. Granted, I am still very good looking and have the body of a very fit and muscular 30-year-old along with a couple of very successful small businesses but still, why would a woman in her 20's hit on and want to date a man pushing 50's? Even if I was single, what would we have in common or talk about? The Kardashians? Eating Tide Pods lol? Nope, not for me.

I know my wife doesn't talk to her friends or co-workers about our sex life as we are both very private people. I know several have tried to get her to talk, even just to say how large I am since I am 6'7" so they assume since I am physically large everywhere else, I must be large down there too. Plus I suppose at a few of the Pool Parties we have attended they might have gotten a hint on my size from my swimsuit when I got out of the pool. Although, during one of my wife's shifts at the hospital a new Doctor was really pushing her hard for a "Hook-up" and he was bragging about his 8" and my wife got so mad she asked him why he thought she should go DOWN a couple of inches in Penis size to be with him lol. That got a good laugh from the other nurses and a couple of Doctors. He didn't last long and was gone 2 weeks later since he was a traveling ER Doctor.

WillieWolfeWillieWolfeabout 4 years ago
Didn't like the end.

Was going ok until the new mother in-law turned up. 3 stars

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Hmm

Marrying your sons mother in law? Bad Bad idea, you'll be in the middle of every tiif the kids have, and expected to take sides. I don't foresee a lasting marriage for either couple. Kurts best bet would have been Molly, at least they had much more in common. I'm just glad i never had his problems. Thanks for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really - Way too long

Story rambled along far too long, are women really that shallow that they jump into bed at the drop of a hat - think the husband also had far too many issues, doesn't paint the Irish in a very good light - 2/3 stars at most

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
YOUR STORY /THEY'RE CRAZY

Hey ragnarok1 this is your story. You made it as realistic or fantastical as you want, good for you 🙂👍.

It was entertaining. It has interesting dialog that helps the reader relate to the characters. The plot moves along over the years, and is never boring nor drags.

Yes, a man in his 40's is banging the ladies often and younger than him. Fantastic 😁. The comments are expressions of envy by the men. Disbelief by the women who are lucky to get some once a month 😃🤣. They're all crazy. Especially when they give TMM 5*s for his unreadable tripe( Oops, sorry. Off topic...) ‼️

So keep writing this kind of good stuff. I really enjoyed it... Back to the wilds, lol, I'm

AMerryman

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Great story. Ending a it rushed but it worked for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NOPE!

The ending ruined the story for me.

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago

A little too long. The multiple meetings with many women are not credible. The end does not stand up.

Too bad

Many comments very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Everything it needed to have

You had a good flow, some drama, some sex, some love. No over-the-top physical revenge. I liked the length as it gave the story room to breathe. I liked that the religious woman wasn't put down as a weirdo. The never ending string of women is within the realm of possibilities but could also be a male fantasy. It seems to be true that women like sex and will do what they need to do to get it. So all told an enjoyable read.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent writing

But you join most other writers on LW in the misuse of the personal pronoun. This example is ludicrous: "... for financial stability and security in Katherine and I's old age. Now it would just be my old age." Instead of correcting it to "Katherine and my old age," why not for consistency make the second sentence "Now it would just be for i's old age"? The almost-universal misuse of "I" when "me" is required is a constant irritation to those of us who respect English grammar and detracts from your otherwise excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anyone who thought that he would re-marry his ex-wife is an idiot!

For me, the cheating wasn’t the worst thing that Katherine did to him. It was the cream pies she purposely forced her husband to eat out of her recently fucked pussy, which really pissed me off! Katherine was a vindictive swine as well as a cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You were right - too long.

I think that you had quite a bit of material in the story that was unnecessary to the story. The details were overwrought. And the ending just seemed wrong. This was simply mediocre poker.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

I can see how the emphasis matters.

Back for a reread - good tale.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Great story. Length is fine. You kept it interesting. Hope you write and share more of it with the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
About Six Months

Into my divorce several of my soon to be ex's coworkers started showing up at my apartment door. I could never get one to tell me how they knew where I lived or what they had all talked about at work to cause their interest, but I sure enjoyed it. The only problem was I was several years from turning 30 and they were killing me but since they all worked the night shift I did sometimes get to recover. I did discover that it was true about the the old joke about nurses was true, at least the ones who worked at that hospital at that time. You know it's going to be an interesting weekend when all she is wearing when you answer the door is a long coat and stilettos with an overnight bag in her hand.

I had a difficult time getting get past the idea that he put up with her emotional and physical abuse for 26 years but that he wasn't a wimp even though he did get some revenge. She committed arson and tried to murder him but received probation? Have to admit it does sound like our legal system but I expect if the roles were reversed the outcome would be a bit different. Still I enjoyed the story until Elisse was introduced, of course it was obvious what was going to happen but with her holier than thou attitude I just skimmed to the end. Signed: BTW

Rallen86Rallen86almost 4 years ago
An enjoyable read

@anon 04/18/20 of course it’s a different outcome than in 99.9999% of divorces, that’s why it’s enjoyable, because it’s nice to fantasise that a cheating wife might actually come off worse in a divorce instead of real life when it’s the cheated on husband who gets screwed by the courts with the unfaithful wife getting everything. That’s why the LW stories that could be labeled consequences are the most popular, because it’s an escape from reality. That’s also why burn the bastard stories are less common because a cheated on wife can just use the courts to get revenge, a cheated on husband can’t.

@ sbrooks103x I think the years of abstinence comment was about the 4 years before they were married but not having sex which is when he would have honed his pussy eating skills.

@ timriv I agree that there are times that if the wife was given a 2nd chance that she would have learned her lesson and would be easier to trust in the future but Katherine just went way too far in this to be taken back. She’d been terrible to him for at least 2 years as well as violent, she tried to murder him (as he said he would have to sleep with one eye open after that), she was constantly trying to get him to go down on her after she’d been with Carl. I think the last point should have been brought back up at some point, especially because it was clear that her and Carl had planned it that way, with Carl texting her if he’d done it. That definitely needed to be mentioned at some point.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Clinton school of sex.equating hymen with virginity is stupid!

Couldn't find any sympathy for him after he became a slut

So although writing was good not content

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
But???

I agree about her wanting him to go down and eat her lovers cum. Sadly, the author forgot about it. I would like to hear her explanation for that little cruelty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm

What’s with the American obsession with staying a virgin until you’re wedding? And Elisse is a divorced women who won’t have sex until she’s married again, BYE BYE, I wouldn’t buy a car without test driving it, nor would I marry someone I hadn’t slept with ridiculous. Not a bad story though a solid 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TO THE PREVIOUS COMMENTER................

Purity before marriage is far from an American obsession. It's actually rooted in true Christianity. The Bible talks about pure relationships. Christianity is practiced worldwide.

One of the best stories I've read on this site. Dunphy the cheating whore and burned the bastard that ruined his marriage.

Just a little thing but the author said the bastard had been fired, given a bad letter of recommendation, been unable to find work and forced to move away to find a job. So he traveled back to town to confront our hero after finding out about his ex fucking our guy?. Just saying, that seemed strange. Otherwise I loved it. I wish there was a category for this type of storytelling exclusively.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The prose

Was wonderful. The happy ending with a person that valued committed monogamy was great . But so much of the basis was unexplored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
elisse was a judgemental bitch

he was judged guilty before he could defend himself. why he would pursue her is incomprehensible.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
To Anon 12 July: Functional "Puritans" FLOCKED to the early US ...

for both the freedom to practice as they wished, and the space to settle without having "impure" neighbors, so the "virgin bride" is more deeply embedded here than anywhere that "jus primae noctis" was ever practiced.

This also depleted the [P]uritan influence in the places they left.

It is also the case that only the [Asiatic] First Invaders in US territory were conquered by marauding alien armies that raped what they didn"t kill, whereas that was standard behavior up through at least WWII, so grooms couldn't be so picky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Details! Hymen intact doesn't make a virgin. Sex is oral etc.

Dan left state for job! Come back to kick ex-wife lover?

How far away.

How can any Man love someone who wants him to eat lover's cum out of her pussy?!

Lift in garage! Expensive and insurance high.

Fire who covered damage.

Jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved how you did that

Not an original line but I couldn't resist. Good story line, well developed characters, and a nice ending. I don't usually comment on the believability of the story because it isn't my story or my life experience. It is nice to have my imagination stretched a little once in a while. Good job.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more emphasis

needs to be placed on certain reprehensible acts. You seem to do this in several of your stories: for instance in "Don't Mess With Texas" the main character goes to jail and is gang raped. He gets "revenge" but then forgives one the men who raped him??? IN this one the wife tried to get him to eat her lovers cum out of her pussy and then she tried to burn him alive!!!!!

Why was this not brought up later in the story? He should not have lifted the restraining order and honestly forgiving her insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Protagonist is swinging through too many lifestyle changes.

One woman man then all women man. Then lovestruck basically

No

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Bad

A pretty good story, she certainly deserved everything that happened to her, particularly after she set fire to his work shop. But for me, everything past the first three pages was basically extraneous rambling. It could have been wrapped up very succinctly in the fourth page, and should have been.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
RAAC - Nothing wrong with it, is there?

So Kurt can forgive but "can't" forget so he can't bring himself to get back with katherine. That would be his call and I'm good with individuals decided their own path, but, as Abraham Lincoln said in an address in Washington DC way back in the 1860's, "I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice." Kurt might have chosen well - he certainly found someone to share his life - but then again, getting back with Katherine might have born richer fruit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Decent.

A bit rambling, but at least you didn’t have Kurt RAAC with his volatile cheating ex.

Also: in my mind Kurt made a fatal mistake in his marriage when he DID NOT tell and discuss with his wife about his 10 year plan to ultimately own the business...which required him to get paid a flat $40K a year all that time. THAT is as big a secret as not telling a spouse about a lover! By allowing his wife to believe he had no ambition, he himself planted the seeds of his marriage’s destruction. HUGE lack of trust there!

Oh....and Can someone respond to this from the story, regarding when Kurt was averaging 2 or 3 women a week for many months? —

“Of course, I always practiced safe sex.”

Just HOW does one perform oral sex on dozens of women and be “safe”? Listerine? 🤗

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 3 years ago

Loved it.

It's amazing how the emphasis on a single word can change everything.

It was a similar event that alerted me to my wife's infidelity.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago
@MormonJack

Your logic is pretty shitty. Let's say you have a wife of 20 years and she decides to go on weekly gangbangs with over a dozen bukkakes a session. Would you be okay with getting back together knowing that everytime you kiss her you are most likely tasting the sperm of dozens of random men?

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Glad Kurt is a MAN!!!

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

Kurt is responsible for this mess as much as Kathrine. He wasn't honest and he didn't communicate. Would have diverted a lot of pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I stopped reading at the first page. I really hate it when authors ignore real life reactions to events just so that they can 'engineer' a story. A good author should be able to incorporate real life reactions in their story scenarios. I could accept Kurt not confronting Katherine about the initial text from Carl. But to walk away from the motel having watched his wife meeting Carl just wearing a pair of boxers at the motel room door. It just wouldn't happen in real life. To be true to a story Kurt should have either made Katherine aware of his presence before she entered the motel room or at least confronted her as she left it after cheating on him with Carl.

I can tell from the writing of the first page that this would be a well written story it's a shame that the author failed the reality test with the story.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

2 years probation is a heinous miscarriage of justice! He could have died!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Silly stuff, superman collects women like flies, they just flock to him. Typical dream of BTB writers which are nearly all old geezers and couch potatoes with "high moral attitude" and of course always capable of "clever revenge" ... in their dreams.

You could make these stories shorter since you really have not plot here other than regurgitated old cliche of LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That new family is messed up. If he marries his son's mother-in-law, that'll make his son's wife his stepsister. What is this incestuous bullshit?! Can't you make his new wife someone else such as NOT HIS SON's MOTHER-IN-LAWS!!!

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

It is too long, for an obvious outcome. The wife's character is too evil that any kind of reconciliation attempt brought up is just a distraction.

And marrying his daughter-in-law's mother? That will make his son and son's wife stepsiblings. That's incest! What is wrong with you?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To Ragnarok1: Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us.

To the commenters: Wow! Recreational drugs where you live must be pretty amazing. Kevin and Amber weren't an incestuous couple when they married, they were completely legal. Elisse and Kurt's marriage won't change that. Stop clutching your pearls and use a little common sense.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

This story was a pretty good 4 stars right up to the point where Kurt met Elisse.

Then it suddenly took a nosedive down to a 1 with all the religious crap. You are entitled to your religion, as long as you are not trying to exploit this website to expound your personal beliefs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Went very well. Thank you for an interesting story. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To stupid Anon that wants to know about recreational drugs: Don't get into relationship with your child's in-laws!

Kevin and Amber married first. That makes their parents each other's in-laws, you immoral shithead.

Don't you have decency where you live?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have some good stories...

but I hate your MCs. They seem to crave women's approval in everything they do. Why is Kurt still talking to that crazy bitch? Why is he justifying his lifestyle to some judgy old cunt who knows nothing about him? Why is he such a pussy honestly? He's an old man at the end and he still acts like a scared toddler craving mummy's love around all women. Its pathetic. In fact I take it back, His romance with his son's mother in law is sick and the way it happened (defending his life to an old cunt) is disgusting and vile.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

It's exactly the way I would want my life to be after a painful divorce. But after 51 fantastic years, I will never experience it. Great story!

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

I don't know how the ex never went to jail for arson.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

NOW THIS IS A SWAMP DONKEY! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice story, and very well written. I almost felt sorry for Katherine towards the end. She seemed so repentant, so sorry she cheated, and so lonely. But the I remembered that she set the garage on fire with him in it. Ouch! I enjoyed it very much, so thanks go to the author, along with 5⭐️s.

NorajbNorajbabout 2 years ago

You didn't mention he was the world's most eligible bachelor, women falling at his feet what a load of rubbish. The dialogue between father and son about him and the future mother in law, was also rubbish. There were parts to be enjoyed, the story had a good flow, sadly to much drivel to earn 5* so I have it 3

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Rudolph

There was I thinking Rudolph Valentino was dead.How ever,why would Molly agree to meet him only having ever spoken on the phone and as it meant an overnight hotel with her paying.Also having just met him,why would she offer to drop her knickers,like wise Katherines two workmates.?

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Why

Why would Molly agreed to travel to meet him,especially as it meant an hotel stay with her paying?.Also having just met him,why would she offer to drop her knickers for him,likewise Katherine's two work mates?.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

she was a real Bitch. like how the women spread the news by "Word of Mouth". LOL

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

He had the manager job for over 8 years and it never came up why he accepted the job with no salary adjustment? She complained about his lack of career advancement and never in nearly a decade explained himself? Okay this won't be popular but while he isn't to blame for the affair, he is absolutely responsible for allowing his wife to believe he had no ambition. She thought he was spineless and wouldn't demand his worth and he never corrected that impression.

She was totally to blame for cheating but she isn't entirely to blame for the circumstances which created the doubt and lack of respect which opened the door. Further, he was constantly picking at her scabs years after the divorce.

This guy is a fucking putz and an asshole. The ONLY redeeming quality presented in this story is his oral sex skills so why in the hell would someone dedicate her life to him? He is a giant fucking asshole. I don't believe Katherine deserved a reconciliation but this guy was just as much of a total asshole

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous