I Love To Love You Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big Al wouldn't look at any of them. "Is this line working, let's get some drinks already." A man was trying to do something with a keg. He was having all sorts of trouble, it was quite funny. Some of the people got off the line and went to the back of the room. Another man was pouring Jack Daniels into plastic cups. He was collecting money.

We were now at the front watching the confused man, he turned around. "Ben?"

Ben laughed, "Having trouble?"

The man was older, probably in his fifties, he had mascara on his eyes and he was wearing a leather cap, he looked a little ridiculous. "Trouble? Is the band on yet?" I could tell he was too high to be doing whatever he was doing so I walked around him to help set up the keg. It was sitting on the floor with a bag of ice on top of it.

I looked at Ben, he looked a little surprised, "Can you get a cardboard box and a garbage bag?"

Big Al shook her head and crossed her arms, we had keg parties all the time, I could set one up in the dark.

In no time we had the keg ready and the beer was getting colder, before I knew it, Ben and I were serving. I was filling up cup after cup. Big Al headed into the main room as the band began to play. I can't remember the name of the group but I do remember that someone from 'The New York Dolls' was in it.

Ben pumped and I filled the cups, it was a beer called Kronenbourg, and I was surprised it was so European and fancy for this run-down little place. I was bent down and my boobs were swaying, I had a little appreciation club in front of me, I winked at them, they were young but I loved any admirer.

After thirty minutes the music ended and Al walked back in, she was on the arm of a nice-looking man. I gave them two beers.

"You're still working?" She asked laughing. "This is Jerry, he's playing next. He has lots of friends if ya want to meet some."

I smiled and looked over at Ben, I was totally enjoying myself. Ben hadn't stopped watching me since we got here. "No that's okay, you have fun, I'm keeping busy."

***

The next band went on and the back room we were in, cleared out. It was loud but we finally got to relax. Ben and I were drinking beer and sitting on a couple of boxes. I had my legs crossed and I was playing with my hair. He was very close, he whispered in my ear but I couldn't hear him. He took out a little plastic bag and put it in my hand. I was hoping it wasn't some sort of drug. I opened it and the contents spilled into my palm.

"Oh my god, thank you," I told him, I'm sure he couldn't hear. We got up and filled a couple of more beers for us and another couple, and made our way outside. It was quieter.

I looked at the contents of my palm, there were six little pieces of metal. Ben gave me three more pairs of earring holders. A silver, a black and a white pair. I switched the gold one I had on with the black and showed him. "Well, how does it look?" I felt like such a girl. We were suddenly pretty close, I saw him swallow. I moved into him putting my hair into his face. I wanted him to smell my conditioner and my little bit of perfume. I was still holding my hair out of my face and we started to kiss, I had to initiate it. I then had to stop and put the earring holders in my bag. I put my arms around his neck and he grabbed me by the waist. We were making out in front of this ugly building. A car beeped, I stopped and smiled at Ben, maybe this vacation would finally get great.

He was so quiet, I wanted him to tell me how nice I smelled, how nice my eyes looked, how great my breasts felt pushing against him. I pushed my body into him, I could tell he was hard, even through the denim of my skirt. I had to stop myself from making my way down there with my hand. I was enjoying this, his own hands were now roaming my body, then I heard a voice from above.

"Sabrina!"

We stopped kissing, but he still held me close. I had my chin on his shoulder. People were coming out of the door, more smoking and drinking were going on. Big Al and her musician friend were behind me, I turned around, he was carrying a guitar case. "This is where you are? There is a huge line for beer upstairs. It's between bands, everyone is looking for the hot blonde to fill them up."

Ben kissed me again. "Mmm?" I didn't care, I had a boy's tongue in my mouth.

"Sabrina? Can you come up for air?"

I slowly pulled away from Ben, he had a crazy grin on his face. He would remember me forever. Al grabbed me and pulled me away from the men.

"Enjoying yourself?" She smiled.

"Mmm, I am."

"Well let's get out of here then, Rick knows about some party, we can follow in your car. Are you drunk?"

"No, I only had a couple of sips of beer."

"Good." She called over to the guys, "Rick, take Ben, we will follow you. If you're lucky!"

***

We got behind the guys, Rick told us it was close. I was shaking, I was pretty excited. I wanted to be with Ben. It had been a long time since I was intimate with a male, and he seemed so nice and interested in me.

"You know if you want, we could ditch these guys. Meet someone hotter."

I looked at her, we were at a red light, I'm sure I had a pleading look in my eyes.

"Ha," She patted my cheek. "Don't worry you can have your little boy, but you are going to ruin him. He's not going to find anyone as hot as you again in this crappy little town. Haha "

Soon we were on a nice block, there were only a couple of houses on it. We stopped in front of a house that was all lit up in the front, there was so much property. I barely parked the car and Ben was outside opening my door. We started to kiss again in the middle of the street, my car door still open.

"I kept on tellin' Jerry to slow down. I was nervous you were gonna disappear."

I giggled, "I didn't." We headed into the house, Ben had to run back out to my car and close the door. We saw the inside lights on.

The party was pretty disappointing, only a couple of people were there and they only had 'Seagrams Seven' and 'Gordon's Gin' to drink. We poured some Seagrams and ginger ale and walked around the backyard. Al and her guitar player went back into the house while Ben and I sat on a padded lounge chair in the garden. We heard strains of the band Rush playing on a stereo.

"When are you going back to Brooklyn?"

Ben was playing with my hair, and he was fingering my big black earrings. "Saturday."

"Brooklyn is not that far away from here." He smiled and we kissed again. I was thinking it was a million miles away from here.

I took his hand and I put it on my breast. He took hold, I was big, I wish they were real. "Mmm, how do I feel?" I asked breathlessly into his ear.

"You have the best tits, I mean breasts I have ever seen." He was lying, he had seen Alyssa's. I didn't care I wanted him to play with them. I pulled back and downed my boring drink and put down my cup. He did the same. I put my hands behind my back and pushed my breasts out, I was showing off. I then slid my tight skirt up just a little from the middle of my thighs. I couldn't believe that Alyssa let me wear stockings, she even put a pair on herself.

"You should see me in something sexier." I teased him. He couldn't stop touching me.

"I don't know, you are pretty sexy."

Ben's hands went on my legs and he began to rub my nylon thighs. I put my hands over his. My long nails were shining in the slight light from the patio and the moon. We kissed as he rubbed. I was getting turned on. I couldn't believe we just met. He started kissing my face and neck. My hands went to his chest, I loved my nails making trails on his body. They looked so sexy.

"It's so quiet out here," I told him, it was also so dark. "How far away do you live?"

He stopped kissing my neck, but he continued to rub my thighs. "Oh, um, not too far, maybe a couple of blocks. This is Jerry's brother's house."

"Mmm," I whispered and slipped onto his lap. I pushed his face down to my breasts and I started playing with his hair. I felt cute and I was getting excited.

I heard some yelling from the house, the back door shrieked open. "Where are you?" Big Al was calling. "Sabrina, we're leaving. Let's go. Sabrina! NOW!"

"Wait don't go, please..." I heard Jerry call her.

She walked over to us and pulled me off of Ben's lap, his cock was so hard I could see the slight shadow of it on his jeans. Even though it was dark.

"Wait, what happened?" She dragged me through the side yard, soon we were in front of the house, Ben followed. I was tripping in my heels.

"Let's go." We got to the car, and she hopped in. She crossed her arms, she wouldn't look at me.

"Let me drive you home," I told Ben and he went into the back.

"C'mon go." Al was pretty mad, I couldn't imagine what Jerry could have done. "Shit, you should have seen that fuckin' house."

"What? What happened?" I kept on glancing at Ben in my mirror, it was hard keeping my eyes off of him. I just kept on driving, trying to get farther away from the block.

"The house was full of guns, they were all over the wall. Even in the fuckin' bathroom. Where the hell are we Texas?" I started to laugh, being from Brooklyn we don't see too many guns, ironically. "There were also dead animals in every fuckin' room. All of them were lookin' at me."

"Jerry's brother is a hunter... and a taxidermist."

We started laughing, but Al still had her arms crossed, she was pretty disappointed in the direction of the night. "Let's get this one home and get back to the room, I am fucking done with New Jersey."

I drove Ben home, it took five minutes and I got out with him to walk to his door.

"Sabrina! He doesn't need protection!" Al yelled

"Well, just in case." I was thinking I needed a little more of his touch myself.

We were almost to his door. He asked, "Can I see you tomorrow?" He stopped me and grabbed my waist with his hands.

"You can, we are at the Oceanfront Hotel in Seaside. You are going to have to find a man for Alyssa." I laughed, who would have thought I would have to look for someone for her?

"Okay. That should be REAL easy." And then we kissed again. It was just a little goodnight kiss at first, then my arms went around his neck and he pulled me close. His cock was hard again, he was humping me and we slid our hands down to each other's ass. I put my hands into his back pockets. I felt us rubbing together, I was loving this. I was glad I was tucked in tight inside my panties, he would only feel a nice tight 'pussy.' Then I started to breathe heavy, I had to stop kissing him, he licked my neck. I started to cum, I felt myself ejaculating in my panties. I felt a little disoriented as I pushed and ground my crotch into him. After I was done, I then rubbed his cock. He was big and hard, I felt him through the rough denim. I played with him for about a minute as we kissed and he started to have his own orgasm. I removed my hand and I let him grind against me to finish up. He smiled and then we started to kiss again. We were enjoying the afterglow.

BEEP.

"Come on, stop fuckin' around." BEEP. "Let's get outta here!"

"Big Al is ready to go," I told Ben.

"Obviously, ha." One more kiss and I finally let go of him. His front door opened and a light went on. A man was looking at us. I stopped and walked back with Ben. I didn't want to seem rude.

"Oh, hi," I said.

"Sabrina, this is my father," Ben brought me over to him and I said hello. "I met her at the Emporium." He shook his head he seemed impressed.

BEEP

"Okay, let me go before Al wakes everyone up. Nice meeting you." I waved and strutted back to the car, I was totally on a cloud. I looked back and both of them were still watching me.

I jumped in next to Alyssa and drove a couple of blocks, I was still so worked up. God, I had never made out with someone for so long, it was wonderful. I pulled over. I closed my eyes and leaned back, I was exhausted.

Alyssa turned to me, "Don't tell me a boy wore you out?"

"He did, I loved it. I made him cum. Haha."

She was still looking at me. She shook her head.

"Congratulations, let's break out the champagne."

***

Friday

The boom box was loud, it was early and we were still alone in the hotel.

'Bad girls, Talking about the sad girls

Sad girls, Talking about the bad girls, yeah'

Big Al decided we weren't looking in the right places for a new song. "We should just stick with Donna Summer, she has so many songs. I'm sure she has some older ones we could fall in love with." 'Bad Girls' was on the radio and it sounded pretty good to her. I didn't have the heart to tell her 'Love To Love You Baby' was at least thirteen years old.

"Plus Donna Summer fits our image, she's glamourous and hot like us. And she's got boobs." She laughed.

"Um, all women have boobs."

"Tsk, you know what I mean."

I never told Alyssa the reason I listened to Donna Summer in the first place. Two rumors were surrounding her and I loved both of them. The first was that in 'Love To Love You Baby' she was having orgasms when she wasn't singing. Twenty-three to be exact, someone counted. The other was closer to my heart. The media said she was transexual. They even had pictures for proof. It turned out it was just an adult performer that looked like her. I thought the tranny was more beautiful, of course. I found the pictures in a magazine called Nuggets, it was a fetish magazine that was kind of popular in the eighties.

KNOCK KNOCK.

"Ladies?" It was the woman from the desk. "You got a call." She handed Alyssa a piece of paper and she gave it to me.

"Thank you."

Alyssa stood over me, "What is it?"

"I don't know, it's a 213 area code. Someone named Meaghan. I hope it's not Ben's girlfriend or something..."

***

We finished getting dressed, it was our last full day in Seaside and we were going to go to the beach. I was wondering myself when Ben was going to get in touch. I was worried, it was after two in the afternoon.

Both Alyssa and I were in black. She had her string bikini on, her abs and breasts looking incredible. Me? I was wearing a one-piece, the fabric completely covered my top and it had a criss-cross design. It had two slight transparent lines around the waist, it gave my hips definition. I looked very cute in it, my crotch and legs looked very feminine. I put on my big black earrings again and watched myself as I moved my head in the mirror. My hair still looked amazing.

We both put on our plastic heels and went to the lobby to make a call.

***

The lobby was getting busier and they had three people behind the desk. The Mello Yellow lady saw us as we walked in. "Ooh, someone was looking for you. Two men. They said they were coming back around five with dinner."

"Great," I said, I couldn't wait to see Ben. I then went and made my call, I was completely on a cloud.

Alyssa watched me, she had her arms full, she was holding the boom box and towels. "Well?"

"Wow, I can't believe it, I was offered a job in LA at a new Gallery."

"In LA?"

"Yeah, Meaghan, I met her at the one in the City." I sat down, I was a little dazed, I wasn't expecting that. I wanted to work in the art field, I had majored in art in college, being at the bank was only nice because I worked with Alyssa.

"Well, let's go in the ocean, you can think about it. LA will be a disappointment after Seaside, haha..."

***

For some reason sitting on the beach, under an umbrella, in our plastic chairs, and listening to the radio everything seemed different. I felt so wonderful. I felt a little excited. I didn't know if it was the phone call or the remnants of Ben's hands on my body. Either way, I was flirting with every man that came into our tight little spot or onto our towels.

"Hi, wanna cooler?" I would smile and they would all smile back. I would fix my lips and wink at those who were watching. I felt I was posing on my chair, like a model showing off the new line of bathing suits. I hoped this could be the new me. I felt like I was becoming more like Alyssa, I was emulating her. We had a fan club around us, the rest of the beach was so empty.

We shared drinks with all of the men and boys that walked by, we ran out so quick. We barely got to go in the ocean we did too much entertaining. It was nice, I was having fun and I didn't want it to end, but I had to get back to the hotel to get ready for Ben. Al didn't want to leave, so once again, I had to beg her.

"You are becoming very needy now that you had your boy, ya know." She told everyone goodbye. "Sorry guys we have to go, Sabrina is getting laid tonight. She has to put her laid face on." She laughed and made fun of me the whole walk back to our room with a view.

***

'I love to love you baby'

I was in front of the small dirty mirror. I had on my new outfit, this was the one I had been saving. It was a light floral patterned set, blouse, and skirt. It had a red, white, and orange floral design, very cute. The skirt was full and had a little belt, the top was long sleeve and slightly transparent, with my white three-inch heels I looked and felt like I walked out of a magazine. Alyssa wouldn't let me wear pantyhose so underneath my dress I had on my white bra and silk panty set.

One of the guys we met at the beach was outside on a chair drinking the last of our sangria. Alyssa had taken a shine to him, she kept on going out and showing off her different outfits. He picked out a yellow fishnet sleeveless dress, of course. She sat on his lap while she did her makeup.

'I love to love you baby'

The hotel was filling up for the weekend, I wish we were staying until Monday but Al had to get back for a family function tomorrow night.

I was brushing my hair, I was going to miss this hairstyle it looked great on me. "Alyssa? I don't think I'm going to get laid tonight. How would I even attempt it?" I called to her from inside, over the din of the music.

The two of them walked into the room with me, I forgot he was still there. "Heh, I can make one call and have a line out of the door sweetheart." His voice was so deep and his body was so hairy and wide, he was totally Al's type.

I was glad he had faith in me but I was a little embarrassed. "Ooh maybe next time," I smiled and went into the bathroom, Alyssa followed me.

After we got back from the beach Alyssa made me use something called 'Summer's Eve.' She also made me rinse inside and out with the removable shower head. I had a crazy orgasm while it shot into my now clean surrogate 'vagina.' She also put some lotion in my pocketbook for later, she was giggling the whole time. She was still giggling.

"If it happens, it happens, but don't be surprised." She put a necklace around me and picked out white earrings. I smiled when I spied my new little devices. "You know you are such a little flirt, I wasn't expecting that." She laughed and went back out to sit with her new man.

***

It was five o'clock and we went down to the pool. I loved the sound of my heels clicking and the smell of my perfume. There were many guests now hanging around the lobby and pool area. I looked around and all of the tables were taken. The pool area was finally crowded. Then I saw Ben.

I did a little cute jog and soon I was behind him. He had food laid out on the table, along with wine and sangria. There was another man in a shirt and tie and he smiled at me as I approached. Ben turned around and I bent down to kiss him on the cheek.

"Hi."

"Wow, hi, you look great." He was looking at my dress and my boobs as I bent. I felt the weight of them hanging and brushing against his arm, once again wishing they were real. "You smell so good." He stood up and we hugged, the other man watched as Big Al and her new man made their way over. "Oh, this is Raif," Ben said, he took my hand and I introduced him to Alyssa.

Alyssa pointed behind her. "Mick." She made a face.