I Love To Love You Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We gathered around the table, the food smelled amazing. We had to move out of the way for a bunch of children, the pool was getting more crowded and louder by the second. I saw the Mello Yellow lady walk in the parking lot so I skipped over and asked her to join us. I didn't like that there was an extra man at the table. She looked over my shoulder, Ben was watching me.

"He looks kinda young." She told me.

"No the one in the tie."

She looked again, then shrugged. She reached into her car and pulled out a bag. "Okay, why not."

I introduced her to the table, "Everybody this is..."

"Ellen."

"Ellen," I smiled.

"Can I go change in your room?" Ellen asked. Then Raif did the same. They looked like they were connecting very quickly already.

I gave them the key and the four of us sat around the food, and the sangria and wine were poured. I sat so close to Ben, I was practically in his lap. My panties were getting wet just rubbing against him. Al kept on glancing at me and shaking her head.

The other two got back all changed for the night and we made room. We drank our sangria and wine, I was so happy.

When I held Ben's hand he kissed me, then said, "I got the food from Rita's. It's not that hot anymore but it should still be delicious." He smiled, I didn't care I was just glad he was here touching and smiling at me. "We got Huaraches (Thick oval tortilla topped with refried beans), and Sopes, I know you liked them the last time." He smiled at me again. Then we all ate and drank and had a wonderful time. I wish we were staying in Seaside Heights longer.

***

Friday night was all of a sudden happening here at the Oceanfront. It was loud, crowded, and busy. Ben wanted to take us to a club, I think it was called The ChatterBox. It wasn't too far from the hotel, maybe a mile or so.

"I'll drive!" Raif said.

So we all piled into his car, it was a Lincoln Continental. It was old but it had plenty of room, there were four of us in the back. My one leg was over Ben's and he had his arm around me.

He tapped Raif, "Remember I have to get my car." He told us he left it in the parking lot last night. He looked at me, "I didn't want to take any chances, ha, I didn't want you out of my sight." It was cute. he kissed me again and I put my hand on his chest.

I felt a tapping on my back, "Sabrina," Alyssa was pressing into me. "Save some for later, we don't want you worn out." I turned around and smiled. Mick had both his hands massaging Al's breasts. She made a face and smiled at me, and then put her hands over his. I guess she was enjoying herself.

We got to the car and Ben and I hopped out, we were going to meet them there.

I closed the door and pulled down the visor with a little mirror. I took out my lipstick, it was called 'Dark Rose.' I fixed my lips, while Ben watched. I have never felt more feminine or sexy in my life. It has become one of the things I loved to do when I am with a man. I love when I'm being watched coloring my lips. I then put it away and fluffed my hair, I could tell he was still looking at me, I was making a show of it.

"Um, Ben?"

"Yeah."

"When are we going?"

"I'm sorry, I just, um, you know." I slid over, I knew. I put his car in park for him and kissed him. I was enjoying this, I would remember Seaside Heights forever. After a couple of minutes, I was getting a little overheated, we had to stop otherwise we were never going to leave. I didn't want Alyssa to think I was getting worn out, already.

***

The Chatterbox was on the ocean and it was loud and pretty crowded. I loved that I could show off in my dress, especially since I wasn't the only one wearing something provocative. Men were watching us, all three of us girls, as we moved inside, I loved being popular, though being with Alyssa instantly made you popular. The music they played was mostly disco and some new dance songs. We all stood in the middle of the dance floor and watched Ellen and Raif. The two of them were incredible dancers and it turned out they had both been here many times before. They even danced here together.

Alyssa and I even started dancing, we were rubbing against the boys. I was having fun. I had my hands all over Ben and he was trying to kiss me. I was avoiding his lips, teasing him. I was trying to be sexy, but I don't think my moves were working as well as Alyssa's. She was holding Mick's hands and leaning into him, she was a pro at turning men on.

We were drinking sangria and I was starting to get a little drunk. Ben and Mick were drinking beer and doing shots. I never did shots, I knew better. Raif was too busy dancing, plus he said he was the designated driver. "The cops are a little crazy around here."

We danced a little more and I felt myself getting way too horny. Soon Ben and I were leaning against one of the walls. Well, he was against the wall and I was against him. He was so hard, I felt him between the cheeks of my ass. I kept on lifting myself on my toes to feel him against me. He held me and kissed my neck. I was enjoying myself, I was enjoying my time with a boy.

"Sabrina!" I heard Al call over the music. "This could be our new song, listen!"

'All the cops in the donut shop say

(Whey oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh)

Walk like an Egyptian

Walk like an Egyptian'

I made a face. "There was no way we could dance to this. Plus it's about walking, the Donna Summer song was about love. Sex is more our thing. Dontcha think?" We were laughing.

"Yeah, you're right, let's just keep what we have. Oh, we're gonna leave! Raif is taking us back!"

I grabbed Ben and the six of us left the club, they gave us coins for free drinks for the next time we came in. We must have drunk a lot because I was dizzy as we hit the air. Ben held me and we said goodbye to the others. Ben would drive me home.

We walked to the car, it was a block away on the corner, next to an empty lot, and across from the ocean. He was having trouble opening the door with the key and I told Ben maybe we shouldn't drive for a while. Plus I wanted to fool around, and I'm sure he did too. It was a good spot for that, we were under a broken lamppost and there were no other cars around. I was glad we didn't park in the lot.

Ben opened the windows and put the keys in the ignition, then turned on the radio. I scooched over next to him as he put his arms around me.

"You are so beautiful, can I visit you in Brooklyn?"

"Mmm, sure," I told him, but I started wondering if I would take the job in LA. I became distracted, he was rubbing my breasts and kissing my ear and neck. I couldn't believe I was thinking about LA. "Ben? I might move to LA soon."

"Oh really? That's great. I have relatives near LA. You will love it. You'll love the beach." He smiled at me, I didn't want to talk about the future I wanted to enjoy right now. I turned around and put my arms around his neck. We started to kiss, I leaned into him and his hands were rubbing my thighs.

I made the radio louder, maybe we COULD use this tune as our new song. It was on the radio constantly.

'My honey my baby, don't put my love upon no shelf

She said don't hand me no lines and keep your hands to yourself'

"Maybe not," I said out loud into his lips, thinking of the lyrics.

"What?"

"Oh nothing, just thinking."

I inched up a little more onto him and he started to kiss my neck and my shoulders through the dress. I held his head and pushed him into my chest, I felt my fake breasts against him, I was loving this.

I opened my eyes.

"Can you step out of the car?"

Ben jumped when he heard the voice. He turned around and a large policeman opened his door. We both spilled out.

"Where do you think you're going." He asked, he was holding a long flashlight.

"Um, nowhere. We were going to stay here a while." Ben reached into his pocket to take out his wallet.

The cop put the flashlight in his face. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-one." He said, and I looked at him. he was only twenty-one. Alyssa could tell he was younger but I couldn't.

The cop then shone the flashlight in MY face. "And you miss?"

"Um, twenty-three." I smiled and squinted, trying not to look too drunk, it wasn't working.

"YOU should know better." He watched me and then reached into the car and pulled the keys out of the ignition. The Georgia Satellites abruptly stopped. He held the keys by the ring and then he threw them into the field. I watched and heard them land. "You can look for them tomorrow, now sober up. I could take you in if I was in the mood." He pushed the flashlight into Ben's chest, knocking him slightly back.

"Okay, thank you, officer," I said. Oh god, I couldn't imagine going into a jail cell, dressed up the way I was. I started to get tense and I couldn't wait for the policeman to leave.

I held onto Ben, I felt like I was going to faint.

He finally walked away. "Sleep it off!" He told us and took off in his car. His partner was already doing just that.

***

I was a little shook up and we sat in the backseat together for about an hour talking, it was so quiet and dark. He was whispering in my ear. "I can't believe we met at the flea market, you were the last thing I expected walking down those aisles, heh."

He told me about his life in Seaside and told him mine in Brooklyn. I had my head on his shoulder, then I had an epiphany. "Don't move," I told him and ran out of the car.

He was watching me prance around the field next to the car, I was searching the low grass and weeds. I was looking for the keys. He was watching from the window, a huge smile was drawn on his face. My heels were sinking into the slightly damp dirt. When I found them I held them up and Ben clapped. "Yes."

I did my sexy walk back. "It's better to get them now, while we have an idea where they landed, haha." And we kissed again through the window. I slipped in again as he leaned over the seat and put the key back in the ignition. He turned on the music again, we kept it low. Once he was back down I was all over him. I then undid his zipper. I slowly pulled it down, I had been thinking about this all night. I had two men in my mouth before, right when I first met Alyssa. I was determined that this time it would be a better experience.

I pulled out his cock, he was so hard. I loved watching my long nails tickle him. I was smiling and gave him a last kiss on the lips. I got into a better position and kissed his cock. I licked and then sucked and soon he was completely in my mouth. He was moaning and playing with my hair. I made him bring his pants all the way down, I wanted to suck on his balls too. I couldn't wait to tell Alyssa of our adventures with the cop, and I couldn't wait to tell her I was sucking Ben's cock. I was playing with a boy, a twenty-one-year-old. Even the policeman knew he was younger than me.

Ben was talking to me but I couldn't concentrate on him, I started listening to the DJ on the radio. Radio in the seventies and eighties was so different than now, it was another world filled with wonderful music and people.

I paused, I stopped sucking, there was no way. There was no way OUR song was going to come on. I looked at Ben and I reached down and pulled off my panties as sexy and quick as I could. I was covered by my full skirt. Ben watched with a bemused look on his face. I stuffed them into his little pocket on his chest. They were white, silk, and perfect. They smelled like flowers. He would be thanking me soon.

"Now I'm gonna play one long incredible song." The DJ announced while I slid some lotion onto myself, filling my 'pussy.' I then put some of the lotion on Ben's manhood, he was still so hard. I don't think he knew what was happening. I was hoping I would be able to stay tucked, or at least hidden by my flowered skirt. I wanted Ben to fuck me. He watched me as I listened to the radio.

The DJ said, "It takes up the whole first side of the vinyl, almost seventeen minutes of music. I would play this years ago and sneak off to eat or go outside to smoke, but now I'm going to enjoy it with you."

I straddled Ben. I felt his hard cock against my ass. I think he was majorly surprised. "Do you have a condom?" He asked me, and I kissed him. He was so cute, a condom, like I was going to get pregnant.

"I don't baby, I want you in my... you know..." I couldn't even say it. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah, whatever you want. Wait are you sure?"

"I am, I am so sure, I am so ready." I then pushed him closer to my hole as I moved up just a little, moving even closer to him. My breasts against his face. I held his cock and placed it just outside of me.

The DJ was still talking, then he stopped, I couldn't pay attention I was too excited. Then the music started playing, I was about to lose my feminine virginity, Ben slipped into me. I had something in there before, I knew he would fit inside me. I knew it would hurt, so we took it slow.

"Oh my god, Ben, you feel incredible." I started bouncing on his cock as he slid further into me. We started kissing again. My goal was to fuck for the entire song. I slowed down... I listened to the music...

'In a gadda da vida, honey

Don't you know that I'm lovin' you

In a gadda da vida, baby

Don't you know that I'll always be true'

"What the fuck?"

"What? What's the matter." Ben seemed nervous. I sounded quite angry.

"No, no nothing. I'm sorry, don't stop, you feel wonderful." I concentrated on his hard cock and his hands on my hips. I felt my little 'clit' bouncing under the fabric. He was in and out of me, it felt fantastic. Ben plowed into me, even through the drum solo. We didn't stop.

"Yes, yes, yes.." I lightly sang.

No one would ever know. I would never tell them, I would never tell anybody that I was losing my virginity to fuckin' 'In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.' This song is almost seventeen minutes long too, the duration seemed so random.

I looked at Ben while he was pushing into my body with such enthusiasm, and I thought of Alyssa and Donna Summer. I sang my favorite song to myself, my lips were moving as his hands and lips went all over my body. When I tell this story I'm going to say we were making love to 'Love to Love You Baby.' I whispered the words into his ear, he started to sing along with me, clashing with the radio.

'I love to love you baby

I love to love you baby

When you're laying so close to me

There's no place I'd rather you be

Than with me here'

The lyrics were perfect. The song was perfect. His cock was perfect. The windows were open and the weather was perfect. Ben started to grunt.

"Holy, oh my god, Sabrina you feel fantastic." We were bouncing, I had my hands on his shoulders, his lips nuzzling my neck. "Sabrina I'm gonna cum. Is that alright?"

What, is he crazy, of course it's alright, what kind of girls has he been sleeping with. "You can cum while you're inside me, I want to feel it." And then he did, I felt myself fill up and then I started to cum myself. My skirt was soaking up all the cum that I shot.

"Yes, yes, yes..." I was in heaven.

I have been blessed with a sympathetic orgasm. Once a man cums I usually cum within seconds. The thought that I had made someone that excited always took me over the edge. I giggled and held on as he finished his orgasm. He was bucking and grunting.

"Wow, that was so great," He said as we slowed down. I sat on his lap and his dick slipped out.

I contemplated putting my panties back on but I wanted him to keep them. I wanted him to remember me. I climbed off of him and helped him pull his briefs and pants back up. he leaned against the door and I laid on his lap. I was exhausted but sober. I wasn't a virgin anymore.

"Sabrina?"

"Mmm."

"I just want you to know, you were my first."

I looked up at him. "You were a virgin too?"

He laughed. "I guess."

Technically I wasn't a virgin, but as a female I was. I feel that was the one that counted. I moved up and gave him one more goodnight kiss. "You know," I looked into his eyes. I was thinking what a wonderful week this had been, with just one misstep. "We lost our virginity to 'In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.'

He laughed, "I know isn't that great?" He smiled at me. It was his turn to be in heaven.

"Eh, I would have preferred Donna Summer." I kissed his wonderful lips one more time. He would have his memories and I would have mine. I moved back down and fell asleep fast with my head in his lap and his hand on my breast. Naked under my skirt.

I hoped Alyssa wasn't waiting up for me.

***

The sun was in my eyes, I was still leaning against Ben. He was up and looking out toward the ocean. He smiled when he noticed I was awake. He handed me something. I moved up and shook the sleep out of my eyes. I didn't really know what it was, I yawned and I smiled.

"This fell out." I looked again.

It was my breast, the right one. I was so embarrassed I took it and turned around to put it back in my bra. My fabric and sand, my fake tits. I felt so silly. "I'm, I'm sorry Ben."

"That's okay, my sister uses something like that."

I felt awful. It's one thing fooling a man into thinking you are a woman. Being transgendered wasn't easy for me, I just wanted to be loved. But being flat-chested, well that's a different story. That's lying. I felt suddenly terrible.

I was embarrassed as we both got up, got out, and moved to the front. It was almost ten, I had to go back and pack. I had to leave Seaside Heights. The car wouldn't start, the battery was dead. He turned to me and pulled me close, and we kissed. I guess he didn't care he was with a flat-chested older woman.

***

We found someone to give the car a jump and we headed back to the hotel. He held my hand and squeezed it when he glanced over at me. I fixed my lipstick, and my lashes and hair still looked perfect. I didn't want this ride to end.

I looked at my new boy, I would think about him often. I kissed him goodbye and we exchanged numbers. I decided I was going to LA, my number was going to change very soon. I watched his car drive away. I started to cry a little, I was in the Oceanfront parking lot sinking my heels into the tar. Ben's car turned a corner, he was gone. I had my clutch bag over my chest. It hurt.

I had an arm around me, it was Ellen. "Are you okay?"

I smiled at her and hugged her. "I am. I had a such wonderful night," I searched for Ben's car again. "How was yours?"

I wiped away my tears, she had such a big smile on her face. "It was so great, you can't even imagine. Me and Raif had the hottest sex in his car. I'm thirty, I shouldn't be sleeping with men in their car." She laughed, then I laughed.

"We're leaving today."

"I know. It was fun, make sure you come again. Next time I will get you an employees discount. Ha." She made me laugh. I was going to miss her. I was going to miss Seaside Heights.

***

Monday & Tuesday

It was a quiet ride back to Brooklyn. I only had my time with Ben on my mind.

We had one more day, then vacation would be over. I spent it locked up in my little apartment taking pictures and trying on all of my clothes. The little bit I had. I wanted to wear every one of my outfits with my beautiful blonde bob, the fringe over my eyebrows.

I called to Alyssa from the bottom of her stairs. I was going to miss her. I called the bank and told them I was leaving. I called the gallery in LA and accepted the job and then called the salon and let them cut my hair. I cried in their bathroom for fifteen minutes.

Once back, I packed the car and said goodbye to Brooklyn and Alyssa again, and unfortunately to 'Sabrina.' I ran back into the house and called Ben. I had to close my eyes to use my girls' voice. He told me he was missing me so much his chest hurt. I was so sad, but I had to grow up. I couldn't say goodbye to him. Mwah.