I Love You Ch. 01: Of Two Beginnings

Story Info
Three simple words change the life of a married couple.
3.4k words
3.69
12.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh a hypnosis show! We should go!"

Greg was opening the mail and had opened a hand-written envelope address to him. Who writes letters anymore? Inside were two tickets to a hypnosis show hosted by "The Amazing Tim" and a personalised letter of invitation from Tim Paulson himself. Greg immediately recognised the name of his old college roommate and felt his stomach drop.

"Eh, I'm not sure honey, I don't think it's such a good idea..."

"Oh come on Greg, we never do anything fun! And look he's comp'd us a free meal and drinks for the night! We'd be stupid not to go. Why is he offering this anyway? Do you know this guy?"

Greg looked up at his wife Elizabeth, she was so excited about this. She could be such a kid sometimes, but it was just one of the reasons why he loved her so much. "Yeah, we were college roommates back in the day. Good friends in fact, but eh, let's say we had a falling out. Didn't end on the best of terms and I haven't spoken to him in nearly 15 years. This coming out of the blue seems a bit weird."

Elizabeth kissed the top of his head and wrapped her arms around him neck from behind. "Oh honey I'm sure he just wants to make up. It's been so long and I'm sure he's over whatever happened between you. C'mon, give him a chance and let's have some fun in the mean-time."

"Alright, I guess we..."

"Yes!" cried Elizabeth and fist pumped the air. She kissed him again and scuttled out of the room. "I'm gonna pick out something to wear for tonight, ooh I can't wait!"

Greg laughed as his wife skipped away. He didn't particularly want to mention that the reason him and Tim fell out back then is that he'd fucked Tim's girlfriend. Tim flipped out and they hadn't spoken since. Those days were long behind him though, he'd met Elizabeth soon after college and hadn't looked at another girl since. A perfect mix of brains, beauty and a loving nature, she was all he needed now. And maybe she was right, maybe Tim wanted to make-up and Greg was certainly willing to apologise.

***

"Oh wow, look at this place!" gasped Elizabeth as they entered the glitzy hotel. Greg murmured an agreement, a little taken aback by how nice the place was. He assumed hypnosis shows were limited to dingy hellholes with seedy clientele, but this place looked like fancy Vegas casino. Everyone was stylishly dressed and tastefully decked out waiters rushed around with bottles of expensive looking champagne on trays. They wound their way through the crowds looking for Tim's show. Greg caught a few guys sneaking glances at his wife and chuckled to himself. Elizabeth was gorgeous and the low cut emerald dress she wore did nothing to hide it. Her long blonde hair framed a slim face with striking blue eyes and a near constant smile on her face. Greg didn't care about other men looking, he knew she was all his.

Greg wrapped his arm around her lower back and guided her over to a doorway with "The Amazing Tim!" emblazoned above it. A doorman manning a red velvet rope blocked the entrance to the room. There was a significant line for entry but Tim's letter got them straight in and escorted to a private booth right at the front. Their first champagne flutes were served straight away and the steak dinner arrived just as the support act came on stage to warm up the crowd. After they'd finished their food, Elizabeth snuggled into his arm and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for coming in the end, I'm having a great night already," she beamed up at him. Greg kissed her back and agreed, this was turning out to be a good night after all.

The Amazing Tim came out on stage soon after to rapturous applause. Tim had clearly built quite a following. He noticed them sitting in their booth and shot Greg a quick thumbs up, which Greg returned. Maybe reconciliation was on the cards? Greg was a little taken aback by how little Tim had changed in the intervening years. His hair had a touch of grey and his face was a little lined, but otherwise it was the same old Tim from college.

And Tim brought the house down with his show. He was charming, he was funny and it certainly looked like he knew how to hypnotise. He used what looked like a silver necklace, embedded with a sizable ruby. Swaying it before his subjects' eyes, they seemed to become placid and willing to do whatever Tim suggested. One by one, volunteers danced, clucked, barked, mimed and removed clothing (but nothing too outrageous). They were either very good actors, or Tim really could hypnotise people. Greg felt a twinge of worry, you couldn't make someone do something they didn't want to while hypnotised, could you?

Suddenly the house lights went out and a spotlight illuminated Greg and Elizabeth. "And now!" announced Tim, "For the grand finale! Please welcome, a personal friend of mine, Greg! And his lovely wife, Elizabeth!" Greg's ears rumbled with the roar of the applause as he tried to think how he could get out of this. Elizabeth, however, was fully caught up with the moment and was pulling him up out of the booth towards the stage. Greg let himself be led helplessly, he had a horrible sinking feeling that this would not end well.

Tim welcomed them on stage, giving Greg a friendly hug and Elizabeth a chaste kiss on the cheek. They were directed to two seats set up for them, and after a brief preamble that Greg couldn't focus on, Tim produced the silver necklace with the ruby and began swaying it gently before them. But now that he could see it up close, it wasn't a ruby, it was a... sapphire? No, an emerald. Greg's entire focus was on the mysterious stone, which now seemed to be a topaz. No, a diamond. He was aware Tim was whispering in his ear, the words penetrating his very being, but he couldn't worry about that while looking at the stone...

***

Greg blinked and looked around him. He was back in the booth with Elizabeth, the auditorium was empty and the cleaning staff were tidying up empty glasses and plates. "Honey, what just happened?" Elizabeth whispered as she clutched his arm. Greg had no idea, but he knew they needed to get home, now. They grabbed their coats and made a beeline for the door. Halfway across the room however, Tim came through the very door they were aiming for and grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "Hey guys, that was some performance out there tonight, why don't you follow me?" Without waiting for a response, Tim exited the room. Alarm bells were blaring in Greg's head, but he found himself following Tim to the elevators anyway, Elizabeth beside him. In the elevator, Tim told them they couldn't make a noise, and it was true. Greg looked silently at his wife and the look of panic on her face broke his heart. He had vowed to always keep her safe, but he was completely out of his element here.

The elevator relinquished them, and Tim guided them to a nearby room. Locking the door behind them, he asked them to sit on the edge of the bed. Greg obeyed, knowing he had no other option. Elizabeth sat down beside him and clutched his hand. Tim leaned into Elizabeth's ear and whispered something Greg couldn't catch. Elizabeth's eyes closed and her head drooped forward, her hand on Greg's became lax.

Tim let himself down into an armchair opposite Greg and let out a contented sigh. A hard nights work for sure, but the rewards are sure worth it. So here we are Greg, 15 years to the day you fucked the love of my life on own dorm bed. (To the day?? How obsessed was this guy?). Did you actually think this was some sort of olive branch?" Greg still couldn't speak, but obviously the panic in his eyes was a sufficient answer, because Tim responded with a belt of laughter.

"You never were the brightest Greg, but that didn't stop Heather from fucking you. Or this fine specimen either." Tim gently stroked the back of his hand down Elizabeth's cheek. "I caught up with Heather some time ago, she saw the error of her ways and was quite eager to make amends. You though, I had something special in mind for you Greg. Tell me, does the lovely Elizabeth know how you betrayed your best friend?" Greg shook his head. "Ha, you coward. Not that it makes a difference, just another thing she will be oblivious to. Elizabeth, wake up!"

Elizabeth's eyes' fluttered open and she looked around groggily. While she was still recovering, Tim stood in front of her and took the necklace out from his shirt pocket. Elizabeth's eyelids drooped and her jaw hung loosely as Tim slowly swung it in front of her. "Elizabeth, when you wake up from this trance you will remember none of what happened since the show and will think you came up here of your own will. However, from now on, and until I instruct you otherwise, whenever your husband says the words "I love you" in the presence of another adult man, you will become Lizzy. Lizzy is a voracious nymphomaniac; she loves cock and will do whatever it takes to get it. Lizzy particularly gets off on cuckolding her husband, fucking other men while he stands helplessly by. Lizzy knows her husband is a limp dicked weakling and gets off on rubbing her infidelity in his face. Lizzy orgasms powerfully every time another man cum in her pussy, and if her husband hasn't witnessed it directly, she will tell him all about it. Once Lizzy cums, and her husband knows about it, she will return back to being Elizabeth, making excuses to herself for anything that seems odd or out of place."

Greg looked on helplessly as his world crumbled around him, and his stomach lurched as Tim turned towards him. The necklace slowly swung in front of his eyes and he felt his mind become pliant as his focus centred on the necklace. "Greg, when you wake up from this trance you will also remember nothing since the show and will also think you and Elizabeth came up here of your own free will. However, whenever you say the words "I love you" to Elizabeth in the presence of another adult man, you will remember everything that I have done to both you and Elizabeth. You will not be able to tell anyone about it and will do or say nothing that would interfere with Lizzy fucking another man. You will hate every second of it with every fibre of your being; but despite this, the thought of Lizzy fucking another man will make you incredible aroused. During this time, you will do whatever Lizzy tells you, once it helps her get another mans cock inside her. Once Lizzy has finished, whether you witness it yourself, or she tells you about it, you will have an uncontrollable urge to wank yourself off to the thoughts of her getting off on another mans prick. Once you have cum, you will return to normal and remember none of this or anything about Lizzy, making excuses to yourself for anything that seems odd or out of place."

Tim stood back and let out a deep breath "both of you wake up, now!"

***

Greg's mind must have drifted, he was sitting on Tim's hotel room bed with Elizabeth, they had both come up after Tim's fantastic show, but he couldn't remember what they had been discussing. One too many free champagnes obviously! Thankfully Tim came to the rescue and reminded him that he was just about to tell him about how he and Elizabeth had met.

Greg jumped on the lifeline and, holding Elizabeth's hand, recounted the well told tale of their courtship. The misunderstanding in the grocery store, Greg's card getting declined on their first proper date, Elizabeth's dad brashly asking Greg what his intentions were his daughter when he met her parents for the first time. Greg couldn't stop spilling their history to Tim; holding Elizabeth in bed crying during her cancer scare, Elizabeth being his rock when he unexpectedly lost his job. Greg took both of her hands in his, and looked her square in the eyes and said, "I love you."

Immediately, everything came flooding back to Greg. "What have I done" he moaned into his hands. Looking up, Tim couldn't contain his laughter, watching his vengeance come to fruition. Elizabeth's eyes were closed as she ran her hands down her breasts and over her hips, she was Lizzy now. "Hey handsome," she winked at Tim, "Like what you see?" Lizzy was shamelessly thrusting her chest forward for Tim's benefit. The skimpy emerald dress did nothing to underemphasise the swell of her breasts and Greg could see Tim drinking them in hungrily. Despite everything, his cock was betraying him. The sight of Tim eye-fucking his wife was getting him hard. "I do honey, why don't you take a seat?" Tim patted his lap. Lizzy sashayed over to him, exaggerating the swell of her hips as much as she could, and planted her ass square on the tent protruding from Tim's pants. Greg's own tent became firmer.

Tim lost no time with subtlety, snaking both hand around her waist and up to her dress enclosed breasts, he began kissing her neck, inhaling the glorious scent of her perfume. Greg could see her ass grinding into his cock as she melted into his groping. His own cock was rock hard at this point, he thought about releasing it, but he couldn't. This was the worst moment of his life.

"Honey, did you know your husband once fucked a woman I loved? It's why we fell out all those years ago." Tim's left hand had disappeared under her dress, working languidly, his right hand had not left her breast. "Is that so Timmy? Do you want fuck me to make up for it?" She looked Greg dead in the eyes as she said this, enjoying the hurt in his face and jump in his cock. "I do baby, but first...," Tim leaned forward and began whispering in her ear, his left hand working a little quicker. Lizzy giggled, slipped off his lap between his legs, and unzipped his fly.

Greg groaned as Tim's sizable erection came into view. Elizabeth gave fantastic head. He knew she didn't particularly enjoy it, but she did it out of love for him (and he happily reciprocated). After all these years together, the sight of her beautiful blue eyes looking up at him as she took his cock into her mouth was still the most erotic sight he could imagine. Those eyes were now looking up at Tim as she peppered his shaft with lingering kisses, working her way up to the head. Tim was looking at Greg at this point, the stupid smile on his face saying everything that was needed about his complete victory. At this point, Greg gave up fighting his pride and took his own cock out. He matched the pace of his wife as she finished teasing and took Tim's cock into her mouth proper.

Tim himself gasped as the extent of her talent became clear. He lounged back in his chair and gently placed his hand on the back of Lizzy's head, guiding her with murmured encouragements. Greg watched as his wife enthusiastically gave what was once reserved for him. Early in their relationship she had been embarrassed to admit that she had never given head before. He had been so happy to act her guide, her mentor, in those early days. Built on mutual trust, they taught each other what they each wanted, as emotional and physical love became intertwined. Now everything he had taught her was for the pleasure of another man. And other men, Greg realised, as the extent of what would happen going forward hit him. Greg stroked his cocked furiously at this point. He hated that he was aroused by this, and he hated what he needed to find release.

"Bed...now," gasped Tim. A small part of Greg laughed to himself; she really could suck a cock. Lizzy released his cock with an audible smacking noise. She stood up, exaggeratingly bending at the hips to show off her ass to Greg. She then began something of a striptease. Turning her back to Tim, she quickly shed herself of her dress, tick-tocking her ass to an imaginary rhythm in her head. Turning back to Tim, she hefted her tits up with her hands to emphasise her cleavage, just out of his mouth's reach. Greg noticed she was wearing a matching black lingerie set, probably meant to reward him for taking her out tonight. Another thing of his, that another man would enjoy. With one hand across her breasts, she undid the clasp of her bra, tantalising holding the material over her nipples for a moment, before turning her back on Tim once more and letting the bra fall. Tim was agog at this display. He hadn't specifically ordered any of this, it was just part of Elizabeth, that then in turn became Lizzy. As Lizzy shed herself of her panties, Tim caught himself on and desperately rid himself of his own clothes. By the time he had ungracefully rendered himself naked, Lizzy was on her back on the bed, legs open, inviting him in with a "come hither" gesture.

Greg had hoped this part would be quick, but Tim seemed to have regained some control in the intervening time since Lizzy's mouth had released his cock. He entered her slowly, but firmly. There was no resistance as her sopping wet pussy rose to aid his cock's entry. They settled into a slow rhythm, his thrusts reciprocated by her hips perfectly, their bodies undulating as one. He kissed her passionately, it wasn't enough to just fuck her, he was going to love her. His mouth worked slowly from her mouth, down her neck and began suckling on her nipples, alternating from one to the other. All the while, the pace barely quickened. This was not a frantic fuck between two strangers, it was slow coitus between two lovers. Greg could see the signs from Lizzy's hip movements and moans that she was going to cum. Not from his hypnotic suggestion, but from the sheer sexual thrill of fucking another man in front of her husband.

"Yes, yes, yesss, yessss!" gasped Lizzy as she climaxed; it was not a dramatic, screaming orgasm like you see in porn, but it was too much for Tim. Grabbing her by the wrists, he pinned her down and fucked her in the furious style of a man determined to get himself off. And surely he did, grunting in victory as he released his seed in the wife of the man who did him wrong all those years ago.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" this time Lizzy did scream like one of those venerated pornstars. Greg had never heard his wife make noises like that in his life and his own relief came immediately, spraying ejaculate all over the hotel carpet. He watched his wife squirm on the bed as Tim climbed off of her, enjoying the sensations of the greatest orgasm of her life, long after it had started. Tim tipped Greg a wink as he collapsed back onto the bed himself, emotionally and physically spent.

***

Greg was...washing his hands? He knew he was in Tim's hotel bathroom, Elizabeth and himself came up after the show, but otherwise his memory was a bit patchy. Definitely too much free champagne! Greg exited the bathroom and was relieved to see Elizabeth ready in her coat making small talk with Tim, ready to go. They said their goodbyes, Greg happy to give Tim a bear hug as they left, delighted to have made peace with his old friend. Walking down the hallway towards the hotel elevators, he wrapped his arm around Elizabeth, and she pulled in close to him. They'd had a great night, thank God Elizabeth had talked him into going!