I Love You, Grandpa

Story Info
The story of a lusting Grandfather.
6.1k words
4.35
96.8k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think my feelings may have always been there but hidden from all except her, but increasingly sensed and acknowledged by the two of us. Yes, she was my granddaughter, but she had become a woman before my very eyes; young, innocent, beautiful . . . I wanted her.

Emma was not even aware of the aura of sexuality that radiated about her, making men yearn for her, making me, her old grandpa lust after her.

******************

Unusual, questionable relationships often develop between men and women; that's just the way it happens between people. Good? Bad? I don't know. What I do know is that if you open your mind and heart you'll understand that emotional, sexual needs and desires sometimes become so strong that we throw aside societal restraints and give in to primal inclinations to mate and even breed with people we might not ordinarily consider.

Of course, in most households, familial relationships are conventional and loving, but occasionally things are different, people are different, and family dynamics become skewed. Sometimes there are family members who are attracted to each other in a non-familial way. Typically a male family member is drawn (consciously or not) to a younger female, and by playing on her trust, love, and familiarity he can coax and reassure her, eventually allaying her fear and uncertainty. Young, insecure, sexually innocent and naive (which she typically is), he slowly engages her in an almost willing seduction. She might resist him at first, but in the end, he will have his way, taking her virginity, awaken her sexuality and deepening her feelings for him.

That's how it started for Emma and me. My name is Jack Holcum; retired, in my mid-60s, tall, physically fit, and reasonably attractive. Most importantly, for you to know is that I am Emma Dodd's Grandfather.

*****

I had been married to my second wife Myrtle for nearly fifteen years, a marriage that had quickly turned into a hellish union with a cold, bitter, mean-spirited woman whom I had grown to despise. I just wanted a little happiness and years earlier during a period of intense loneliness and desperation I had begun cheating on her. I knew I was unfaithful, but in spite of this weakness, I still saw myself as a good, hardworking, churchgoing man and truly believed that God understood and when the time came would forgive me my sins of infidelity, lust, fornication and . . . incest.

We lived outside of town, and my son-in-law, Martin Dodd with his two kids, lived three miles from my big, rambling farmhouse out on Baystone Road. Why my daughter married Martin, I'll never know, but she had passed away, leaving Martin with two half-grown kids. Now nine years later, his son Paul was twenty-two and stationed with the Army in Germany, and little Emma, young, sweet and shy had just turned eighteen and living at home with her Daddy. Martin, was worthless and away a lot of the time, working one pitiful job or another, hunting, dogging around with any female who would spread her legs for him, gambling, drinking, you get the idea. My granddaughter Emma was a beautiful eighteen-year-old but looked younger, still growing out of her tomboy phase and blossoming into womanhood. Sadly, she was starved for affection and attention, and from the time my daughter died, Emma and I had begun to grow close, probably closer than appropriate for a grandfather and granddaughter.

Despite the disapproval from others, Emma and I had always been demonstrative and affectionate with each other. Hugging, caressing, touching, and kissing (on the mouth); I taught her not to hide or be ashamed of expressing her real feels to me. I know what it might sound like to some of you, but you must understand that I was not what people commonly call a predator. Sure, I could sometimes be sexually self-centered and overly affectionate toward her, but I was just a man who loved his granddaughter to distraction.

Within just a few months of her eighteenth birthday, her father Martin who had always been a pitiful specimen of a man was arrested after a fumbled burglary and sentenced to 3 years in the County Jail. It was decided that their house would be closed up and that Emma would come to live with my wife and me. It was awkward at first, but after a couple of weeks, things settled down, and perhaps because of the daily proximity, I could feel my desire for the girl begin to grow. Society says these feelings are perverted and I suppose in that context I knew it was wrong, hell, I felt terrible about it at first, but after a while when we were alone, and my hands caressed her breast, or I rubbed my cock against her, or when feeling particularly bold I would pull her into my lap and hold her there, letting her feel my cock harden under her, I felt only love for her. Love that eventually turned into the hot sexual desire of a man for a woman.

I wanted to put it in her so badly that being around her made my cock throb and ache. I truly don't know how to explain what happened or understand why I allowed it to happen. I mean, I know I should have been able to stop myself, but I couldn't, and I didn't want to. The flirting and touching increased and to my surprise Emma over time no longer pull away from me but would often lean into me and allow me to caress her without resisting and even began to open her legs for me when I guided my fingers between her legs and slowly inside her.

If my wife ever noticed anything inappropriate between Emma and me, she kept it to herself.

*****

Aside from touching and patting, I guess the first real sexual intimacy between us happened not too long after her birthday. She had started her senior year in high school, celebrated her eighteenth birthday, but was having a difficult time with her studies, plans for college, and just transitioning to an adult. Emma was in an almost constant state of anxiety and self-doubt and on more than one occasion had come to me for reassurance and advice. I had taken her hand and pulled her into my lap like I use to do when she was a little girl. She snuggled into my lap, burying her face in my chest as I reassured her that this was a passing phase and that everything would be alright. The next this I know I was kissing my granddaughter's soft pink mouth as I rubbed my hand along her thigh. I could feel her body relaxing and then the pleasant sensation of her hungrily returning my kiss. I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes, and there was no resistance, just a naked need that I immediately recognized.

Slipping my arm under her hips, I carried her to the sofa and placed her on her back. Without taking my eyes away, I held her gaze as I pulled her jeans and panties off and spread her legs apart.

"Grandpa, I'm scared," she said in a faint, hesitant voice.

"Don't be afraid Emmy, you know I'd never do anything to hurt you. Let me do this, and I promise you'll feel better." She looked at me and smiled, and I could see the love and trust in her eyes.

I knelt between her legs, pressed her knees back and lowered my mouth to her warm, fragrant treasure. With her pussy and clit exposed, I began to lick and suck. Within minutes she began to moan with pleasure and closing her eyes, it was obvious to me that we both were enjoying her first experience with oral sex.

Without being aware of what her body was doing, Emma started pressing her pussy against my mouth.

"Yes, oh yessssss Grandpa," she kept repeating. I slipped a small cushion under her hips and holding her hips tightly to my mouth, I slid the tip of my tongue inside her small, tight hole. Rubbing her clit at the same time, I tongue-fucked my granddaughter. I increased my speed, and when her legs started shaking, I knew she was on the brink of her first orgasm. No longer ashamed or embarrassed by her emotions or the fact that it was her grandfather doing this to her, she began to moan loudly, and I listened as those moans became cries of pleasure when she wetly came into my mouth.

After that, I began giving her oral sex whenever we could steal away, morning, night, in the house, in the car it didn't matter, I just needed to taste, smell and feel her; My pleasure came from giving her this special gift, and I wanted and needed nothing from her in return . . . then.

*****

In spite of my resolve, after a while, oral sex wasn't enough.

I remember one afternoon when Myrtle was in town, and it was just Emma and me at home. Walking down the hallway, I noticed her door was open, and I had gone into her room after hearing the shower running. I sat down in the chair at the foot of her bed on the other side of the room, enjoying the smell of her musky perfume that filled the room.

After a few minutes, Emma stepped out of the bathroom naked, with just a towel around her hair and walked into the room without looking in my direction, oblivious to my presence. I stood watching her as she fumbled with a thick, fluffy towel drying herself and I could feel my cock jerk hard in my pants; my granddaughter was an innocent, totally unaware of her sexual attractiveness to men; petite in stature, slim waisted, curvaceous womanly hips, smooth hairless pussy, full pink pussy lips that were clearly visible between her thighs, small but hard nippled breasts, long, thick hair. At the sound of movement, her violet eyes widened in surprise at the sight of me walking toward her.

I stood still, but said nothing, hell there was no need to say anything. Emma hesitated, despite the ongoing oral sex, I could almost feel her shame and submission as she stood in front of me. She lowered her head, and I touched her chin and lifted her face, wanting her to look at me.

"It's okay little girl, you know you don't need to be afraid of me, don't you?"

Emma's gaze slowly moved down to my growing bulge. Neither of us spoke, but I think she understood that something special was about to happen between us. My sweet granddaughter, without realizing it, had been holding her breath, and as she slowly exhaled, with shaking hands, she unzipped me, freeing my swollen, leaking cock. Not taking my eyes from hers, I pulled my jeans down, and I sat back down in the chair.

"Come here," I said in a low, throaty voice and held out my hand to her. I could sense her resistance waning.

I pulled her to me and had her straddle my legs. Her hardening beautiful brownish-pink nipples stood erect and at attention as I undid the towel from her hair, and dropped in on the floor where it piled in a soft mound at her feet.

I kissed Emma hard on the mouth, parting her lips with my tongue before easing it into her mouth. My mouth dropped to her small breast and began to flick the tip of my tongue over the nipple until it was swollen and extended. One at a time, I inhaled her nipples and began to suck and gently bite them, sending what she later described as "electric ripples shooting down her stomach to her pulsing clit."

Rubbing her clit, I could feel a growing wetness along the top of my thigh. Emma began to slide along my thigh, her slit spreading open, allowing my thigh to nestle between her pussy lips. She was very wet and aroused, leaving a trail of sticky wetness. My little girl pressed her slit harder against my thigh, and I felt her young body stiffened as an orgasm began to build. I watched Emma when her eyes fluttered closed, and she tossed back her head as she came in a soft, quivering orgasm. My hand went to her breast and lightly pinched her nipples; cupping her breast in my hand, I lowered my mouth to suck and tease her long sensitive nipples as she enjoyed the warm afterglow of her orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh, Grandpa," she said in a soft little girl whisper, her lips barely brushing against my ear. As her orgasm began to subside, her arms went around my neck, and she rested her head on my shoulder, her tits pressing into my chest. I lifted her hips, and with her sweet pussy hole poised over the red tip of my hard, engorged cock, I was about to penetrate her, when I was suddenly, inexplicably overcome with guilt. Even as my swollen cockhead kissed the mouth of her young, warm pussy, I stopped.

Emma squirmed off my lap.

I got up, adjusted my jeans, and quickly left the room as she stood next to the bed looking confused, a little frightened and ashamed. Later that day, I could sense Emma trying to avoid me.

After that, there was a different feeling in the house; the sexual tension was so thick between us, I'm sure Myrtle must have noticed. But despite what had happened, for the most, we went about our normal lives for the next couple of weeks. It was a difficult time; I couldn't be with Emma and to my chagrin, I found myself fucking my wife Myrtle for no other reasons than to relieve myself and calm her suspicions.

*****

In those early years, it had never occurred to me that I wanted anything other than her love and respect. Now, as I looked back and recalled the afternoon in her bedroom, I remembered how I had often watched her, and fantasized about her and the things I wanted to do to and with her.

The line was finally crossed the night we came home a little high, a little drunk. It had been a contentious week, with Emma and I arguing off and on, about of all things, her new haircut. We had been to my brother's birthday celebration, and it was getting pretty late. In spite of the late hour, Myrtle wasn't ready to leave, and so Emma and I left the party, and I proceeded to drive us home.

As I drove, I kept glancing over at her, becoming angry all over again at the way she had let them butcher her hair. She looked more like a pretty young boy than a woman. Even with that haircut, I still wanted her, wanted to feel her sweet mouth on me.

Drunk and pissed off I had pulled off the highway and made her, yes "made her" suck me off in the car. It sounds foolish now, but I remember I had been furious with her because she had cut her long, thick silky hair. Her once crowning glory was now a two inch curly mop of soft auburn hair that highlighted her beautiful face, large violet eyes, and full sensual mouth. I can't count the number of times I had lost myself in fantasizing about that lush, soft mane feathering over my thighs and balls as she sucked me. I think I was so angry (more at myself than her) because every time I looked at her, she gave me an erection so hard and throbbing it hurt.

That was the first time for us, I mean the first time she sucked my dick. I had pulled off onto a dark side road, and with my hands on the back of her neck, I had eased my dick into her mouth. Of course, she didn't want to but reluctantly relented, and I began to stroke, rubbing the head of my cock against the roof of her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. It didn't take long.

"I'm gonna cum, Emmy. I want you to take all of your grandpa's stuff, you understand? Every drop of it."

As she nodded obediently, a shudder went through me, and a loud moan escaped my lips as I shot a thick stream of cum down her slim, delicate throat. I heard her begin to gag, but after a few seconds, she managed to press her mouth further down my cock until my balls were touching her chin. All I could do was grin lecherously as my little girl eagerly swallowed everything I could give her. She had never done this before with another man, and knowing this, my love for her grew stronger.

When we got home, I helped her into the house, into her bedroom and out of her clothes. I stood over her, my long, thick cock hanging heavy between my thighs; I was old enough to know better, old enough to take advantage of her innocence, old enough to make love to her the way she deserved.

I got into her bed and pulling the covers over us, I pulled her to me and held her in my arms

"Grandpa? Grandpa, what's wrong?" she asked sleepily.

"Nothing, baby, nothing's wrong, you go to sleep," I responded, brushing my fingers lightly across her cheek.

*****

We didn't have another safe opportunity to get together until maybe a week or so had passed. It was a late Saturday morning, and we had had breakfast, I had run some errands in town, and Myrtle was upstairs enjoying a late morning nap. I had gotten back home, and after parking the car at the rear of the house, through the window, I saw Emma busying herself with the laundry, and came into the laundry room an erection already tenting my pants.

Before she realized what was happening, I grabbed her arm and spun her around. With my right hand on her shoulder, I bent her forward over the washer. Nudging her feet apart, I spread her legs and took my dick out.

"Grandpa . . . wait, wait. Grandma Myrtle is upstairs," Emma began before I cut her off.

"Don't worry about her," I said. So caught up in my lust, Myrtle was the last thing on my mind. Hell, it didn't even register that we were standing in front of an uncurtained window. I can only imagine what this would have looked like to anyone outside passing the window, a tall, fit, gray-haired older man, fucking a young girl doggy style over the washing machine.

"Grandpa," she mumbled in a shaky voice . . .

"Shhhh, shhhh," I whispered, her woman scent filling my nostrils, making my cock even harder. Reaching around her back, I eased my hands under her t-shirt and pulling it up under her arms, fondled her small perfect tits. As I brushed my thumbs across her nipples, I could feel them hardening and growing longer. Dark, wide areolas, insistent nipples, despite their small size, I could imagine how they would feel inside my mouth, a nice mouthful. Emma sighed and leaned back against me.

"Grannnn . . ." she tried to begin again.

"Shhhh," I repeated, raising the back of her skirt over her hips. I pulled the damp crotch of her panties to the side and began to press my swollen, throbbing cock into her.

"No, no . . . don't . . . you're hurting me, Grandpa," Emma stuttered in a frightened barely audible voice. Not thinking I had been too forceful, I was surprised when Emma tried to squirm away with a groan of discomfort. I pulled almost out and then eased only the engorged head of my cock back inside her. I didn't want to hurt her, but she was so small, so tight and god help me felt so fucking good. It couldn't be helped. I needed to feel her pussy resisting my cock's entry. I couldn't have stopped now even if I had wanted to.

Despite her pitiful protests, she remained submissively in front of me. With her bent over, I clasped her hands behind her back and pushed my hard pulsing cock inside her. She moaned sensually and half-heartedly pleaded with me to stop, but I was pass stopping and continued to work my dick slowly inside her. She had begun to cry softly as I inched deeper. She suddenly let out an anguished groan as my cock pushed through her innocence. I stopped moving and felt her tremble in my arms, and I held her tighter. I had been her first, and I inwardly took pleasure in knowing she had given her virginity to me, her adoring grandfather.

*****

"Grandpa, Oh Grandpa, I love you so much," she whimpered as the pain and shock of my entry subsided.

I started carefully fucking her again, and with each thrust forward, I literally lifted her onto her tiptoes. A couple of times I pumped into her so hard and deep she slid forward over the machine.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I began to stroke into her tight, warm pussy, wanting her to know how good it could be when a man made love to a woman. When I had worked my entire hard length inside her, my strokes turned into deep, thrusts that filled her once innocent pussy. In and out, in and out. I closed my eyes as my balls slapped against her firm, youthful ass cheeks. I groaned with the sensation of cum churning in my balls and readied myself when it began to raise effortlessly up the shaft of my cock. I pulled her hips back into my crotch and began releasing my load inside her. In one, two, three hard deep thrusts I filled her young, inexperienced pussy with thick, white threads of warm cum. For a fleeting moment, the thought flickered through my brain that I wasn't wearing a rubber and that she was also unprotected, but the thought was quickly dismissed. Hell, if I knocked her up, then so be it. This beautiful creature was my granddaughter, what better way could there be to show my love than to give her my child.

12