All Comments on 'I Love You, Grandpa'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 4 years ago
Very sexual slow build!

I want him to be my Grandpa to fuck me teach me then knock me up and use me! Please cont.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Nicely done

Nice story about an older man lusting after his grand daughter. Us old guys enjoy feeling that way about younger. I'm going to check out your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Great story.

I fantasise over my grandad all the time. We flirt all the time but nothing ever really seems to happen.

Thanks for allowing me to live my fantasy through you

ArdentPassionArdentPassionover 4 years ago
Wooooooooooow....

I couldn´t stop reading...you got me hooked n the story and I must admit it made me excited. Keep on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You

For writing this beautifully erotic story. I was involved in an emotional and sexual relationship with my GF for several years from the time I was in high school. Your story brings back nothing but good memories. I particularly like the way you give his perspective, the man's perspective on what was happening. I realize this is fiction (?), but some of the things you touch on we're so real. Their sexual relationship was for me a reflection of my own. Thanks.

Citywoman02Citywoman02over 4 years ago
Five stars.

I think it's a beautifully written sexy story. I really look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hate that I love it

Mind blowing realism with pure seduction of the taboo. Gives me flashbacks of my own first time. The sweet possessiveness and romance we confuse from lust. I still hate the guy for choosing not to truly love and let go. Rape fetish included.

AbbeysworldAbbeysworldover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Loved the genuine lust and breeding the next generation for the exact same purpose. So beautiful to think of what’s to come. Please continue this story.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 3 years ago
On the edge

At the absolute limit of being repulsed by Grandpa's manipulation and coercion and being turned on by the thought of a sexy confident old gasper.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8almost 2 years agoAuthor

OMG . . . This is an old story, but . . .

In response to a private comment I received, I wanted to let my readers (if you're interested) know that my GF and I had a special loving relationship. He was an exceptional man and I hope that I gave him the pleasure and love that he deserved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous