I Love You, Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thrusting slowed, and my hands went again to her exposed breasts; each time I pinched her nipple her pussy would squeeze around my softening cock. I knew if I didn't pull out of her now, I'd be hard again and want to fuck her again right here where anyone passing could see what we were doing, where Myrtle might discover us. As I reluctantly withdrew, I told her to fix her clothes. And while I arranged my dick inside my pants, I watched her adjust the crotch of her panties and pull her skirt down. Knowing that my spent cum was collecting between her legs, my old cock began to jerk.

Emma stood in front of me, a knowing smile playing across her face, her eyes bright with their first inkling of sexual awareness. Towering over her, I kissed her hard on her sweet mouth and pulled her soft, yielding body against me.

Emma adjusted her clothes, and taking her arm, I led her out of the laundry room and upstairs to her bedroom.

"You go and clean up before your Grandma starts stirring around," I said with a gentle caress of her beautiful behind.

"Alright, Grandpa," she said softly before she went into her room.

I was getting hard again, and so after arranging my dick back in my pants, on wobbly legs, I walked further down the hall, opened the door and went into the bedroom I shared with my wife, Myrtle.

*****

It must sound to you as if all we did was have mindless sex, but it wasn't like that at all. Sometimes we might go for a week without being with each other, and it was torture, her being so near but beyond my reach.

The sexual attraction and animal lust between us were so strong that we willfully violated the societal norms, familial taboos. We were engaging in consensual incest, and even if Emma did not fully understand, I did. I clearly understood the consequences if we were ever found out, but did not have the desire or will to give her up.

One night after not making love to her for several days, leaving Myrtle snoring lightly on her side of the bed, I quietly crept out of our bed, and I made my way to Emma's room. As I had hoped, the door was unlocked and the room dark except for the rays of light that filtered through the parted drapes. At the sound of me stripping out of my shorts, Emma began to stir in her sleep. Opening her eyes, she smiled at the sight of me.

"Oh, Grandpa . . . I've missed you, "she said, throwing back the covers and making room for me next to her.

"Be a good girl, and be quiet," I told her, my mouth covering hers.

With her on her back, and her slim, white legs parted for me, I lifted her lacy nightshirt and was pleased that she was not wearing panties. Mounting her, I began rubbing the tip of my pre-cum leaking cock up and down the length of her pussy slit coaxing her soft, welcoming pussy to open and accept my member.

Already fully aroused, my cock was long, thick and engorged, with its veins clearly visible and pulsing. Even though I knew Emma wasn't quite ready for me, I lifted her ankles onto my shoulders and began to press my cock into her small pussy despite her whimpering and weak attempts to push me away.

"Grandpa, stop, wait," she said, as she put her hands up again and tried to push me away.

"It's okay, it's okay, just try and relax, it's okay," I said, already feeling the beginnings of an orgasm igniting.

I'm ashamed to say that by the time her protests quieted I had started fucking her with powerful deep strokes. Pulling out until only the tip of my cock was inside her I would then forcefully thrust back inside her. It started feeling good to her, and her legs slipped down and wrapped around my back as my cock rammed into her tiny, inexperienced pussy. Under my large, muscular frame, she was helpless.

When I came, I came hard and deep. Even with Myrtle just down the hall, when I started cumming, I shouted out Emma's name as I pumped hot cum into her pussy. We hadn't had sex in a long time and damn, there was so much cum it started to overflow, and the force of my strokes made it ooze out and run down between her ass crack onto the crisp white sheets beneath her.

I don't think I had climaxed like that in a while and as we lay there, my cock kept releasing cum as her pussy milked me dry.

*****

Two years have gone by, and my wife Myrtle has left me. Though I doubt if she would have ever said anything to me directly, I suspect she may have discovered the incestuous relationship between Emma and me. My granddaughter and I had had sex earlier that evening and drifted off to sleep. I remember hearing the creak of Emma's bedroom door, I opened my eyes, and as they became accustomed to the dim light I saw Myrtle's thin, pale frame peering around the half opened door, clearly outlined by the light from the hall.

We weren't in the midst of actively having sex or anything like that, but the covers were tossed aside exposing our nakedness, my thigh was draped over her hip, my flaccid cock lay on her thigh, and my hand lovingly cupped her breast. Surprised, Myrtle gasped, and quickly covered her mouth and closed the door. Everything she had suspected was suddenly proven to be true.

The next morning, Myrtle was left, leaving behind a scathing letter accusing me of behaving like an animal, fornicating in the most disgusting way possible with my granddaughter, and God forbid possibly impregnating her. As far as Myrtle was concerned, this was all my evil, sick, perverted doing and she had no doubt I had coerced poor, innocent Emma into allowing me to defile her body. Of course she wanted a divorce, but for Emma's sake, she would keep quiet about the real reason for her leaving so as not to ruin the girl's life.

As far as I was concerned . . . good riddance, Myrtle would not be missed.

After Myrtle left, Emma and I were finally able to love each other without fear of discovery, and I had insisted that Emma move into my bedroom, my bed. All seemed to be going well until Emma met a young man that she liked.

Of course, I was upset with this, I was the only man that Emma had been with and I admit my concern (jealousy?) that she might eventually want to be with him, have sex with him had a lot to do with my dislike of him.

We had our first serious argument when she went away with him on a brief weekend trip with a couple of friends. When she returned, though she swore that it was strictly a trip between friends and that nothing sexual had happened between them, I couldn't let it go. I swear, it was like they say, I felt as if I were standing outside myself, watching myself make an old fool out of myself, but I couldn't shut-up. My accusations led to a loud, mean spirited argument that didn't end until upset, intimidated, and hurt Emma had fled the room in tears. I knew how Emma felt about our relationship, and I knew I was acting like a jealous ass. An old man filled with insecurity about his desirability to a young girl.

As the hour grew late, after finishing the now warm beer that sat on the kitchen table, I rose and headed upstairs to bed.

*****

Closing the bedroom door, I stood suddenly feeling nervous and uncertain about getting into our bed beside her. Emma sat up in bed naked under the covers, her exposed breasts pale in the dim light of the room, her face streaked with her tears.

"Jack," she said and began to cry again.

I walked over and sat next to her on the side of the bed. Throwing her arms around my neck, I felt her soft body press against mine her breasts hard against my chest.

"I'm sorry, I said to her. I'm so sorry baby. I shouldn't be feeling this way, but I do and the thought of you loving someone else, of making love with some other man, makes me crazy."

Crawling between her legs, I urged Emma onto her back and pushing her legs up, spread them apart, exposing her hot eager pussy. Leaning forward, I entered her, feeling her tight, warm pussy envelop me like a soft velvet glove.

"Only you, Jack, it will always be just you," Emma purred and began to grind her clit against my cockshaft.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," she said softly.

When she was wet, I pushed inside her further, and she grunted, "Ohmp . . ." before her body relaxed and her pussy opened even more for me.

Shifting onto my back, I pulled her with me. Taking her by the hips, I lifted her and guided her pussy down onto my cock just enough for her to feel my cock head penetrate her pussy. I began to stroke in and out of her warm, tight pussy and could feel my cock throbbing inside her warm, moist sheath. I closed my eyes and reveled in the sensations of her tightness and the way her pussy contracted around my cock, trying to hold it inside her with each thrust. I buried my bulbous swollen cock head deep inside her and fucked her hard, edging myself closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh, Jack . . . yesssssss," she whimpered ever so softly into the warm crook of my neck.

At the sound of her voice, my desire for her surged through me, and I exploded forcefully inside her, grunting like an animal with each thrust of my hips and spurt of semen.

It seemed to go on for a long time, making me grunt loudly with my efforts.

We changed positions again, and I let Emma mount me. Now with her on top, she immediately began to ride me, desperately squirming and humping my dick. It was apparent Emma enjoyed the pressure and friction of her clit rubbing against me, and I could feel her urgency as the warmth between her legs began to build. I lay under her watching the way my cock disappeared inside of her each time she slid her pussy down my cockshaft. Feeling her body on top of mine, I knew that she was close to cumming. Holding her hips, I began to thrust upward into her greedy little pussy as it squeezed instinctively around my engorged cock.

*****

"No, no, Jack, don't stop," Emma murmured when my thrusting slowed. I felt her slim, cool hands holding my hips tightly to her as I ejaculated again filling, drenching her young pussy, covering its walls with my male essence.

As I stroked into her, I thought about how long I had waited for her, loving her first as a grandfather and then as a man. Now, as my cock continued to harden and swell inside her, my lust and love for her filled me. No longer resisting the urge to push hard and deep inside her, I gave in and began to pound into her until I felt her sweet, young body stiffen and heard her call out my name as she orgasmed "Jaccckkk. . . . Oh my God,"

She was crying as she came, still humping and grinding on my cock.

"Oh, Jack."

In all of this time, during all of our intimacies, she had never called me by my first name; it had always been "Grandpa." I placed my hands on her ass and pressed her pussy tight against my groin as I pushed forward inside her feeling her wetness, the contours of her pussy.

We lay motionless for several minutes, the room filled with the scent of sex and the sounds of our breathing. My cock softened and slipped out of Emma, leaving a trail of cum as she rolled off me and snuggled against my side. I felt her body tremble, and turning toward her I let my hand ease between her thighs and inserted two fingers inside her wet, sticky pussy. Her pussy was now filled with her grandpa's cum, my still vital, potent cum, and I grinned as her muscles contracted around my fingers and her legs ever so slightly opened wider for me.

"Jack, what are we going to do? What are we going to do now?" she asked worriedly.

"Shhhh, I said softly. Trust me, everything will work out."

"Okay, Jack," she replied unconvincingly.

*****

We lay together, talking for a long time, you know the kind of talk lovers exchange after having exceptionally satisfying sex.

"I love you, Jack," Emma said as she began to slip into sleep. Listening to her slow, measured breathing I leaned over and kissed her lightly on her parted lips. I reached over and caressed her breast, making her moan softly. We were in a willing, consensual sexual relationship granted, but it was still incest and . . . we didn't care.

God help me, my fucking dick was getting hard again; for an old bastard, it was like it had a mind of its own.

Turning Emma on her side, I lined up my cock, and for the third time that night I slid effortlessly inside my granddaughter's tight, now sopping wet pussy. In truth, I didn't want to think about the future, or people finding out about us. All I wanted was to feel the softness of her hair on my chest, to smell the musky fragrance of her perfume, and most of all, to enjoy the feel of my cock pulsing inside her.

*****

I sold the house on Baystone Road and bought a new home in another town, away from my son-in-law Martin, away from my ex-wife, and away from old memories and otherwise prying eyes. We wanted a new, fresh, start with different people and new friends.

Within two months of moving into our new house, my beautiful granddaughter was pregnant with my "late in life" child . . . but that's another story.

12