All Comments on 'I love you mommy Pt. 02'

by thisisalreadytaken

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Such a loving mother

Accepting unique love is so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A bit of a disappointment after a promising start. The cock cage is too much.

X15X15over 4 years ago
Rather disappointed

I loved part one. I too did all those loving, meaningful things with my mother. But, she never caged my cock. I can’t imagine wearing one of those and awakening with a painfully aching cock.

This chapter is rather disappointing.😕

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love Smelly Sweaty Panties

5 Stars !!!! I absolutely love this story so far. I love that mommy has milk filled tities and let's her baby boy suck from them, and I LOVE the cock cage she brought home for her son to wear.

I would love to see mommy go out on date with someone and come home to her loving baby boy wearing his cage and feed him a big sloppy creampie if he ever wants to get his cock released.

Maybe mommy can invite a few girlfriend's over and so them how good a pussy licker her boy is, and let him eat her girlfriend's out all night long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting twist

In part 1 you had hinted at the D/S direction this might take. Someone commented that the chastity cage was too much. I think too soon rather than too much.

This part hints at a potential for watersports, of which I heartily applaud. Also, with the chastity cage and hint at pee play, maybe also sounding or catheter play.

ThNk you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked the start, but it went down hill with the mother withholding from him. He may love his mom, but she has a twisted way of showing her love. The cock cage was a little too much. Thanks for the story and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

Loved part 2. Just great writing man. Was hoping for a mommy foot rub too. But man that was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait to see where it goes

I actually want to see what happens next after being in chastity. Good chapter and I can't wait to see what's going to happen afterwords. Please don't stop.

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
A poor boy, he created a monster in his mom. He is now her slave. Please add more chapters

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE a caring mommy domme story but...

Ditch the cage and implement hardcore pegging, watersports, prostate milking, more tongue cleaning sweaty pussy, asshole and mommy happily cleaning his smegma cock and rimming his hole. Just more nasty in general. If you do decide to keep the cage, have a scene where somehow it’s unlocked and he is aching to unload, primal and desperate, takes what’s his, brutally fucks mommy’s pussy until she pisses herself then throatfucking her with his piss soaked cock until he is cumming down her throat. Pulls his cock out until it’s aiming towards mommy’s eager mouth and sprays his hot piss for her to gratefully drink up. Such a good boy to show mommy how much he worships her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You spoilt it right a the end..

turned love into just a fetish. The mom character is not true to herself

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Mothers love?

Kind of went down hill rather quickly. What happened to the loving mother? Maybe she doesn't want a lover as much as a submissive little baby. If she really wants to control his cock, she should fuck him every chance they had. Sorry, but this chapter is nowhere as good as the first one.

live4thebjlive4thebj5 months ago

Part 1 was great. But her dominating him was a slight turn off but as soon as you got the cock cage I stopped reading. It just got ridiculous. 1 star.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

SUPER HOT!!!!!

01Timber6701Timber6718 days ago

1⭐️ after her being dominant to him and the cage,,, part 1 was a 4⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthisisalreadytaken@thisisalreadytaken
I love feedback, regardless if it's positive or negative! And if what I write makes you hard or wet, I'd love to hear about it. :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES