I Love You More!

Story Info
Josh finally admits his feelings to his friend, Tianna.
1.5k words
4.08
7.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the Chicago History Museum, a group of college students surrounded an exhibit on Martin Luther King jr. The museum guide was talking about Martin Luther King and his gradual shift in politics. Josh was bored and not interested. Josh was one of the students that had come to visit the museum from Marquette University. Josh was sneaking glances at Tianna. Tianna was a friend of Josh, whom he had fallen secretly in love with. She didn't know that Josh felt that way about her. Josh was hesitant to reveal his feelings to her as he was Asian and she was black. He knew that the relations between the Asian and black community was pretty bad. He was also worried about whether his parents would accept her or not. Unknowingly, he had started staring at Tianna. Tianna turned around and smiled at him. Josh's face turned red. He smiled back and quickly turned his head away.

After the museum tour, the group ate at the museum cafeteria. Josh and Tianna sat at a table with just the two of them.

"That tour fucking suck," said Tianna.

"I agree. It was so boring, " said Josh.

"Is that why you were staring?" asked Tianna.

"Yeah. I was staring at the exhibit in front of you," said Josh. Tianna laughed. Josh almost drooled right at that moment. Tianna was so beautiful. Her chocolate skin tone perfectly complemented her nose. Her smile as she laughed was so cute. She had dimples every time she smiled. Not to mention, she had the perfect hourglass body. She had an ass that was just the right size. It jiggled when she walked. She also had titties that were the perfect medium breast size. God, she was perfect to him.

After eating, the college group headed back to their hotel. Josh and Tianna were roommates for the duration of the field trip.

"Alright, guys. Great job today. Remember to sleep as much as you can. We have another big day tomorrow, " saluted the professor.

Josh and Tianna headed to their room. They each took a shower. Josh got out of the shower and wore a robe. Tianna was cooking and wearing a robe. She had rap music playing. She didn't know that Josh had gotten out of the shower. Tianna was twerking and dancing to the music as she cooked. Josh instantly looked at her ass as it jiggled. Josh drooled. Tianna turned around and covered her face.

"Oh my god, Josh! I ain't see you there, " said Tianna, embarrassed.

"Nah, you good," said Josh. Secretly, Josh wanted to go back inside the bathroom and masturbate until he couldn't cum anymore.

"What are you cooking?" asked Josh.

"Eggs with sausages," said Tianna, "You want some?"

Josh nodded yes.

As Josh and Tianna ate dinner, they spoke about how things have been for both of them. Josh had started writing books and was beginning to receive a good amount of money from it. Tianna had gotten a paid internship at a bank in the city. Tianna then switched the conversation to about how they first met.

"I think we met during our freshmen year in our high school. Mesha introduced us, " said Tianna.

"Yeah, she was talking about how smart I am and everything. You wanted me to help you with your math stuff, " said Josh.

"And I passed that motherfucker. All thanks to you, " said Tianna, "I love you Josh."

Josh was going to say "I love you more."

"Tianna, please don't think any differently when I say this," said Josh. Tianna looked at him and smiled.

"But, I love you more than a friend, " said Josh. Tianna laughed.

"Okay, that was awkward. Would it be wrong if I said that I felt the same way as well?" asked Tianna. Josh was shocked. He didn't expect her to say that.

"You are the only boy that ever treated me right. Honestly, the only person that didn't see me as a dumb black girl who didn't know anything. You are the only person to invest time into me, " said Tianna.

"And you are the reason why I got to go to my first concert. You helped me learn how to have fun in my life. You are the first girl to treat me as a human, not some weirdo who wasn't born on this planet, " said Josh. Josh and Tianna slowly move towards each other and they gave each other a passionate kiss. Josh and Tianna both blushed.

"Help me with the dishes?" asked Tianna.

"Sure," said Josh.

After they washed the dishes, things began to get steamy. Josh wrapped his arm around Tianna. Tianna giggled.

"You are so clingy," said Tianna.

"Who wouldn't want to be when they are around a beautiful goddess like you?" teased Josh. Tianna was flattered. She kissed Josh. Then, Josh kisses her. Pretty soon, they were making out.

"You are so fucking beautiful. Everything is perfect about you. Your body. Your face. Gyattt!" said Josh.

"You are so handsome. So Smart. So nice. Such a good personality and so much muscles," said Tianna, "I would love to have you inside of me." She winked at Josh and began to undo his robe. Josh had on boxers and Tianna took it off to reveal a hardened 6-inch dick. Josh undressed Tianna. He took off her bra and undies. Tianna's tits were just like he imagined. It was the perfect medium sized tits with brown nipples. Her pussy was hairless and she was wet to top it all off.

Josh went to grab some condoms. Tianna hopped on the bed and rubbed her pussy a little bit. Her pussy was getting wet by the minute. She moaned slightly. Josh joined her in bed and put his big dick in her pussy and he began to slowly push himself in and out of her. He put her legs on his shoulders

"I've been waiting for this for so long, " said Josh. He grunted.

"Me too, " said Tianna.

Josh began to speed up and Tianna's pussy began to make squishing noise. She was extremely wet. She moaned

"Oh. Oh! OH!" she moaned.

"Yes daddy!" she screamed.

Her pussy began to squish louder and louder with every thrust.

"Yeah I'm daddy alright. You are about to become a mommy today, "said Josh.

He grinded even harder and after 30 more seconds, they cummed.

"Fuckkkk! Ah, "exclaimed Tianna, "that was so fucking good. Let's do doggy-style next."

Josh put on a new condom. Josh turned her over and smacked her ass.

"Damn, your ass is so big, mommy," said Josh.

"Only for you daddy," said Tianna. Josh put his dick into Tianna's pussy and began fucking her again.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Ohhhhhh!" moaned Tianna. She was extremely wet. Her pussy kept making squishing noise with every thrust. Josh's condom was nearly completely white from Tianna's pussy.

He smacked her ass as his dick bounced into her pussy.

"Goddamn. You are so bad mommy. I am going to make you sorry today, " said Josh. Josh and Tianna began sweating intensely. Josh pounded his dick into her pussy with all his might. The sound of clapping from Tianna's ass was the loudest it had ever been. What felt like a century of sex ended with a loud squirt and a minute of orgasm for Josh and Tianna.

"Damn," said Josh. His dick remain stiff as fuck.

"Ohhhhh. That felt so good. Oh my god, " said Tianna.

"What you want to do next, Ms.Freak?" said Josh.

"Shit, you could put your fingers inside of me. Finger me, I guess," said Tianna.

"Won't you squirt everywhere?" asked Josh.

"Boy, get a towel then," said Tianna, with a laugh. Josh laughed and grabbed a towel and put it under. He extended the towel from under Tianna's ass to her legs.

He then put some ointment on his hand.

"I see you know from experience," teased Tianna.

"Yeah definitely. I am going to show you the power of this right hand, " said Josh. he began to rub his hand over Tianna's pussy. She moaned.

Then, he inserted one finger. Then, two fingers. He pushed his fingers in and out of her pussy. Her pussy quivered and shaked. Josh moved his left hand onto her breast. Her nipples were hard and pointy. Tianna was biting her lips and groaning. She was completely into it. Josh found her g-spot and began fiddling with it.

"Ahhhhhh," said Tianna.

"Yeah you like that? Don't you?" asked Josh with a smirk.

"Oh yes daddy. Yes daddy," said Tianna, submissively.

He fingered her even more quickly. Her pussy began to make squishing noises again.

"Oh my fucking god. I am about to explode," said Tianna.

Then, Tianna cummed. She squirted like a fountain for half a minute. Her cum went flying into the air, nearly hitting Josh in the face. The whole towel was wet from her cum.

"Ohhhhhh. Ahhhhhh," screamed Tianna as she cummed.

"Fuck that was amazing," said Josh. Tianna laughed. Josh got another condom and they fucked for another house. Josh sucked on her titties. Tianna gave him a blowjob. It was nearly midnight when they decided to go to sleep. Josh kissed Tianna on the cheek.

"I love you, mi amor. Thank you for everything, " said Josh.

"I love you more. I know what it's like to meet the love of your life now, " said Tianna and they went to sleep.