Home Just in Time

Story Info
Married man comes home early...
19.1k words
3.63
61.1k
60
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Author's Note: Well another husband and wife story, yet it may not be the kind you thin. 26thNC this maybe more to your taste. Enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Home Just in Time!

I will love him, comfort him, honor him, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as we both shall live.

~~~~~ Friday

I had been out of town for two weeks on business but I was coming home half a day early. I bet you think that all stories start like this and end with a cuckold husband willingly watching his wife fuck some big-cocked guy in their marital bed. That's what I was thinking as I got out of the limo I took from the airport. I pulled my bag from the open trunk and went to the front door. It was open. I shrugged, this usually meant my wife was home.

As I stepped into the house, I could hear people talking. The voices were far away. The living room was dark. The automatic nightlight lit the kitchen. I gently put my bag and briefcase down, thinking my wife was in the bedroom watching TV. I crept down the hall to the master bedroom. The door stood partially closed. The bedroom was lit brightly. I could hear a man and a woman talking. The giggle I heard was from my wife. The man's laugh I didn't know.

Peeking through the open part of the door, I saw my wife of twelve years, sitting on the bed naked, sipping wine. Directly in front of her was a naked man, I didn't know, also sipping wine. I stood there watching. My outrage was growing with every second that passed. They both put their glasses on the nightstand and kissed. I froze in place. I was at odds with myself. Let them continue or burst in on them and beat him to a pulp.

I sized him up. He was shorter than I was but weighed about the same. I could take him easily. After all, he was in my house, getting ready to fuck my wife, in my bed. Cocksucker. And that's exactly what my wife did. She sucked his cock. I had my phone out videoing them. I don't even remember pulling it out of my pocket. Proof. I might need that. His cock was a little bigger than mine. Not by much, but it would stretch her out. Bitch.

My name is Tony. No not Anthony, Tony. Blame my parents, I do. My wife's name is Sandra who sometimes I call Sandy. Sandy the whore now, as I watched her lay back and let a strange man crawl over her getting ready to push his cock into her pussy. My pussy. I had enough. I held the phone as I pushed the door open and stepped into the room. My wife looked up at me and smiled. I shook my head in amazement. She lay there letting this guy get ready to fuck her while I watched.

"STOP!" I shouted.

The guy jumped, up off of Sandra

"Jim, don't stop. Stick that thing in me. He won't do anything. He's a wimp," Sandra yelled.

Jim smiled knowingly, lay back down, and started to push his cock into my wife. I just nodded, walked over to the bed kicked the asshole in the asshole. He yelled, jumped up ready to fight. He had the height on me standing on the bed, but his balls were right there in front of me. I punched him in the balls. He dropped like a stone. Sandra, wide-eyed, was backing up the bed, mouth open, no sound coming out, fright in her eyes.

I grabbed the asshole by the hair and dragged his ass off my bed. When he hit the floor, I kicked him in the nuts again. He grunted. I looked down at him. He was holding his nuts and looking up at me with hate and anger in his eyes.

"You're mad at me? You're the asshole who was going to fuck my wife," I said slapping his face. "Oh, I guess you bought that bullshit from her about me being a wimp?"

I laughed as I grabbed his clothes. Sandra was looking at me defiantly. I just shook my head. I would deal with her just as harshly.

"Get dressed asshole and get out of my house!" I shouted.

"I'll be calling the cops," he growled still lying on the floor.

"Sure go ahead. I come home, find a stranger in my bed getting ready to rape my wife, beat the shit out of him, and kick his ass. Sure, let's go with that instead. I'll call 911 now," I said reaching for the cordless phone by the bed.

"Okay, okay, you win. I'm leaving," he grunted as he pulled his pants on.

Once he had them on, I escorted him to the front door. I pushed his ass out.

"Don't ever call or go anywhere near her ever again or you will regret it!" I threatened.

He just limped toward a car. I brought my phone back up and took a picture of the license plate. When I got back to the bedroom, Sandra was getting dressed. I pulled the pants she was trying to pull on out of her hands. She stood up looking at me defiantly.

"Give me those. You can't stop me. I'm going to keep seeing him. He fucks me good whenever I want." I slapped her. Not hard. Just enough to wake her ass up that she was in real trouble. "Ow! That hurt."

"Not as much as the spanking is going to, whore!"

She sat back down on the bed at my words. She looked up at me with a disbelieving look on her face.

"What the fuck? I thought you would wimp out if..."

I slapped her again. Not hard. I didn't want to hurt her, just wake her ass up. She winced but didn't say anything.

"Why? Because I never hit you? Husbands don't usually slap around their wives for no good reason. Cheating like a common whore is a damn good reason. Now tell me why?"

"Why what?" she said like a smart-alecky little kid.

I slapped her, again. Once again, not hard.

"It was just sex. I thought you wouldn't mind. I talked to you about it last month. You didn't say anything."

"Sure I did. The day we got married. So did you."

The look on her face was one of incomprehension.

"What?" she asked confused.

"You don't remember these words, 'I will love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as we both shall live.' that you repeated to God and all of our family and guests in the church?" I said.

"Huh? Of course, I do, but in today's world, they are just words from an older generation. They don't mean anything today," Sandra said.

She was looking at me as if I was crazy. I just shook my head.

"They mean something to me. I meant every word and I promised to live by them with you for the rest of our lives."

"Oh, my. I... I... oh god..." Sandra seemed to be speechless.

"Do you still love me?" I asked.

"What? Of course, I do! How could you think I don't love you?" she was now crying finally realizing what she had done to our relationship.

"Gee, let's see, there was a strange man in my marital bed, getting ready to fuck my pussy. How could I not think you didn't love me anymore?

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry..."

"Sorry about which, that you got caught or that you were going to fuck another man?"

"About what I was going to do... did... do... oh fuck. I love you. I will always love you. I'm in love with you. How many ways can I say that I love you?" she said.

"Try not fucking other men. Now... what are we going to do about this?"

I wasn't sure I wanted to divorce her, yet. I still loved her. At least my heart was telling me I did. If I didn't, it wouldn't hurt as much as it does. And my brain was telling me I did too.

"How many?" I asked.

"How many what?" she croaked.

"I guess we should start with how many times with numbnuts," I said.

"Jim? This was only going to be the second time," she croaked.

"Then how many other men?"

"He was my first, honest."

"When and where was the first time?" I asked.

"Why? Why would you want to know that?" Tears continued leaking out of the corners of her eyes.

"To know if you lied to me about where you were that's why?"

"Oh, god. I did lie to you. I'm so sorry," croaked Sandra.

"So, let's see. How many vows did you break? I count three."

"Honey, I'm so sorry. Are you going to divorce me?"

"It's crossed my mind. About six or seven times since I walked into the house today."

She was crying harder, her face in her hands. I just sat there looking at her. I wanted to take her in my arms but just couldn't bring myself to do that.

"That snide remark you made about him being better, was that true?" I don't know why I was torturing myself.

"Not..."

"You promised to honor me. That means telling me the truth," I said calmly.

"No, no, he wasn't. It was just different."

"Have I neglected you that much?"

"No, not at all."

"Then why? Why would you think I would be okay with this?"

She looked up at me. I scowled at her. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she tried to get herself under control. She took a deep breath, letting it out slowly and then she began.

"Kathy and Traci were over about a month ago. Traci started talking about Bill wanting her to fuck other men and let him watch. Kathy was as shocked as was I. The more Traci talked about it, the hornier I became. Kathy too. After they left, all I could think about was you watching me fucking some strange cock. When I asked you about it, you just shook your head. I didn't really know what you meant by that but you ignored me the rest of the night.

"Over the next week, I just became more and more aroused. I called Traci and had her come over. We talked for a long time. She told me about her first time with a stranger. She said Harvey went absolutely crazy with lust after the guy left them alone. She said Harvey fucked her the rest of the night, over and over and over.

"I was even hornier and more aroused than the last time she and I talked. For some reason I wanted that, I don't know why I just did. And if you couldn't share it with me, I would do it on my own. It was just sex. I didn't or wouldn't be in love with the men. I would just fuck them. The first time was so exciting and I was so nervous... do you really want to hear the rest?"

"No, I guess not. So you let one of the women you know talk you into cheating on me because she was cheating on her husband. Hold on a minute... even though he knew she was doing it, it's still cheating. You have cheated on me twice and lied to me once. What do you think I should do about that?" I asked.

Sandra sat there looking sadly at me. Tears still rolled down her cheeks, and her whimpering caused her to breathe funny. She shook her head.

"I've ruined our marriage, haven't I?" she replied.

"I don't know yet. You probably... haven't yet... but I don't know... yet. You will have a long, long road ahead of you to earn back my trust."

"Do you still love me?" asked Sandra.

"I do, but the tiniest thing could just make that disappear. You are going to need to be on your best behavior from now until I think I can trust you. I hope you understand that?"

"I do. I do. I can't believe I did what I did. How do you tell someone you're sorry other than 'I'm sorry'? Those words just sound so trite now that I think about it," said Sandra.

"Well, let me think... but first, you're spanking for cheating on me. Over my knees, whore."

"Please, don't call me that and you're really going to spank me?"

"I am. And I will call you whore any time I want, anywhere I want until I think you have redeemed yourself. I will also call you by any other nasty names that I think you deserve to be called whenever I want. Got it, whore?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, dear?" Sandra said a quaver in her voice.

"Now over my knees," I growled.

Sandra rose and lay across my lap. I grabbed her panties and ripped them off her body. She gasped but didn't say anything. I put my hand on her ass.

"You count," I told her.

"What?"

I raised my hand. I held it there for a moment. Bringing it down as hard as I could, I hit her ass with my open, relaxed, hand.

"Ow, fuck that hurt," she yelled.

"It's supposed to hurt. It's a punishment for doing something awful and wrong. Now, count," I shouted the last.

"One," she squeaked.

Raising my hand again, I swiftly brought it down on her ass. The flesh shook and the smack echoed in the room. There was an imprint of my hand, red against her white ass.

"Fuck, two," cried Sandra.

Smack!

"God damn, three!"

Smack!

"Holy fuck, four. You're hurting me," sobbed Sandra.

Smack!

"Shit! Five."

Smack!

"Ow, six."

Smack!

"Seven," sniffled Sandra.

Smack!

"Eight!" she shouted still crying in pain.

Smack!

"Nine!"

Smack!

"Ten. God, my ass hurts so much."

"Will, you ever think about cheating on me again?" I asked.

"No, no, no, I'll never, ever, cheat on you again nor think about cheating on you again."

Sandra was now crying, hard. Her eyes filled with utter defeat, sadness, and pain.

"You better not or there will be twice as many, twice as hard. I will make your ass bleed. Then I will spank your pussy, just as hard."

I stood dumping her on the floor. She just lay there crying. Squatting down, I picked her up and set her gently on the bed. She looked up at me with a look of surprise on her beautiful face.

"Thank you," she whispered almost afraid to speak to me.

"Sandy, I do love you. You are my wife. I have promised to love, honor, and take care of you in sickness and in health. I have promised to forsake all others from the time we married until the day that either of us dies. I will never cheat on you. I may however exact revenge on you, like the spanking I just gave you. I may go out and fuck your sister or maybe your mom," I said with my voice flat and unemotional.

"What?" she shouted.

"You don't like that idea, do you?"

"Of course, not," she said taking a deep breath, it calmed her down a little so she could continue. "But I can see your point. I have really fucked up and ten hard swats on the butt do little to pay you back for all the pain I have caused you. For that, I am eternally in your debt until such time as you think you have exacted enough payback for what I did. I will do anything for you to try and make up for my disgraceful actions. I will let you do anything that you think will make up for what I did. Anything you want. Until such time as you are satisfied I have paid you back."

The tears were rolling down her cheeks. It took a lot of courage for her to tell me that. Essentially, I had a free pass. She didn't say that in so many words but I think that's what she meant. I would have to explore this avenue. Did I want to get a piece of strange? Hell, I hardly look at other women. I had a beautiful woman at home I could look at any time I felt like it. I looked down at her. She was looking up at me with eyes full of sadness.

"Get some sleep," I told her.

"Are you coming to bed?" she asked.

"Not yet. I need a drink and then something to eat," I replied.

"Let me make you something to eat. It's the least..."

"I said, get some sleep. Tomorrow may be a very busy day for you," I growled.

She started to reply. I held up my hand. She nodded lying down and pulling the covers up over her body. I stood, turned, and looked down at her. She smiled shyly up at me. I nodded, turned, and walked to the door. I flipped the lights off and closed the door. Back in the kitchen, I pulled a beer out of the fridge. I stood at the counter shaking my head. I twisted the top off the bottle and took a huge drink. It was cold and bubbly and I enjoyed the taste very much.

I took another pull. It was just as good as the first. I had some thinking to do. I thought I had gotten home just in time, but it looks like I didn't. She had fucked this asshole before. She says just one time, but could I honestly trust her? Not tonight. Not for a while. It will take a long time for me to trust her to do anything she says she will be doing. For sure, I loved her. I loved her more than I did anything in this world or the next. Even now, after she let another man inside her body. I guess what I really meant, she wasn't a virgin when we met. Neither was I.

Both of us had a few sex partners, her six, me nine, I still loved her and her, me after we talked about our past lovers. Did we get into details? No. Neither of us wanted to hear about how good or how bad our past lovers were. I didn't compare her to my past entanglements. Each of them was uniquely different. None in a bad or good way, just different. I do however remember my first time with each of the women with whom I had sex. The first time was very exciting with each of them. When I met Sandy, our first time was very, very exciting. And each and every time with her was just as exciting as the first time. She was a fantastic lover and an exciting sex partner.

But, I still had some troubling thoughts about how listening to one of her girl friends made her go astray so easily. We would have to have a very long calm talk about our expectations in the bedroom. I certainly didn't want her bringing stranger men into our bed. Whether I was there or not. That was a big no-no. I didn't want her seeing another man period. I think she finally saw my point, but there was no telling what she was really thinking.

I finished my beer and found I wasn't all that hungry. I checked the doors and windows, turned off those lights that didn't need to be on, and went to bed. I stripped and crawled under the covers. I had a tough time falling asleep, but the pleasant darkness eventually enveloped me.

~~~~~ Saturday

When I woke in the morning, I found myself in Sandy's arms. She had cuddled up behind me. It felt good. It had been some time since we had cuddled. As I lay there, I was still a little angry with her. I loved her but, I still felt betrayed. Could our marriage survive? I hoped so. I really did. I slipped out from under her arm and rolled over the edge on to the floor as quietly as I could. I don't know why but I just didn't want her up with me right now.

Getting up, I went to the kitchen, closing the bedroom door quietly behind me. I fixed some coffee. We were both coffee drinkers. I didn't make any breakfast. I usually don't eat breakfast and it was Saturday. On Saturday, we usually went out for breakfast, well brunch. Looking at the clock, I was surprised at how early it was. Seven in the morning, my usual time getting up in the morning during the week.

I sat watching the coffee maker, not really thinking of anything. Then I spotted Mary from next-door, running down the drive to get the paper. She was almost naked. I shook my head. Bending over to pick up the paper, I could see her entire ass through the transparent gown she was wearing. When she stood, she looked directly at me. I didn't know if she could really see me but she acted as if she could. I chuckled as she walked slowly up their driveway.

I could see her lovely breasts as they bounced around under her gown. I had always thought she was pretty, even in the baggy, unattractive clothes she usually wore. But, I could see she was actually spectacular. Slim waist, medium breasts, and a very nice ass. Her legs weren't all that bad either. Of course, I always thought her face was very pretty. Almost as pretty as Sandra's. Thinking about how pretty my wife was, brought back the blues about what she had done.

The coffee was finished. I got up and grabbed a mug off the counter and poured myself a cup. Then I sat back down and sipped the black brew. I sat there looking out the window again, smiling slightly at the sight of Mary, whom I had seen just a scant few minutes ago. Then I wondered about all the couples we knew in the neighborhood. Did any of them do what Traci and her husband were doing? And what Sandra had done to me? I was contemplating these questions when Sandy came into the kitchen.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers