All Comments on 'I Love You Too Princess Pt. 02'

by eroticwriter01

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars!!

Can't wait for the continuation. Hopefully they become a threesome. Excellent writing

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All families should experience such uninhibited love.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
i need more

keep on writing. and i hope the next chapter arrives soon!!! eager to read

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 6 years ago
Don't you dare!

Don't you dare keep us waiting for the third installment as long as you made us wait for the second!

You're getting into the groove of things now, you've got your storyline and characters set up and you've found an audience that is desperately waiting for more!.

You've got us hooked now, so don't leave us hanging!

Yes, maybe possibly there is some suspension of disbelief needed to make it all work, but this isn't necessarily always a bad thing and you're only starting out on this account.

All in all, you're off to a great start here and I do not have a single doubt that your writing will improve as long as you keep at it. So, do please keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I hope Abby finds out about Aiden and Sam fucking and is ok with and even turned on by it. And she gets her Sisters and even her Mother to fuck him bareback while she watches masturbating. And all the women end up pregnant and super horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mommy loves her some Princess, too

Well, I think it’s clear where the progression should take them - for me keeping it in the immediate family would be quite enough.

Abby and Sammy need some spa and shopping time - wardrobe and toys? to prep for daddy’s next birthday. At least that’s how I'd imagine it .

Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Really enjoyed it! So glad him being with Sam

didn't result in him hurting Abby! Can't wait to see where this goes

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME loved this chapter

BUT....I can't wait for the next chapter when Sam joins the party.

Surprised that Abby was a high school slut pulling a GANG BANG.

I don't see how that helped the story. I still love the story and look forward to the next chapter.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

One of the best husband-wife fucks I can remember. But that asshole Adrian, who has been busy screwing their daughter while his wife was away, certainly doesn't deserve a sex partner like Abby! And certainly doesn't deserve a passionate and obliging daughter to go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So fucking steaming hot. Cunt crazed fucker.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I enjoyed the fuck out of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticwriter01@eroticwriter01
221 Followers
Hi all! I am new to this whole erotic literature thing but thought I'd give it a go. I love writing, and enjoy incorporating people I know into my stories. Still in the prime of life, I'm happy to say. I am also not at all opposed if you want to get to know me, please contact ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES