I Love You Too Princess Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally got comfortable with Zach's rapidly-stiffening cock rubbing right up against her pussy through her panties. With what she was feeling rubbing up against her tight snatch, she knew he was enjoying himself.

"Show me how the game works, Zach," she said as she slowly moved her hips back and felt Zach's hard shaft press up against her ass.

"Sam . . . uhh . . . maybe you should get off first, before—" Zach started before Samantha interrupted him.

"What, Zach . . . before you cum?" she asked innocently, leaning back further so her back was right against Zach's chest and his stiff shaft was just in front of her pussy, between her thighs, but still in his pants. She'd said the last part quietly enough so that nobody else could have heard but Zach.

Zach gulped, dropping the subject to show Samantha the controls of the game. The game began, and Samantha's character was flown in on a dropship with her squad. Once they'd jumped from the dropship, they began scouring the map for weapons and ammo. Samantha wasn't much of a gamer, and it didn't take long for her character to be eliminated.

"Well," Zach said, "it was a good first try." He hadn't been paying too much attention to her playing, trying instead to stop his hard-on from throbbing against her pussy.

She shrugged. "It was okay." She climbed off of Zach, who quickly covered his obvious erection. "I gotta go, but I guess I'll see you guys at school tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah," Edgar said lamely. The guys were still a bit awestruck at the way she'd teased Zach.

"And Zach," she added. "I like the beard."

"Oh, uh, thanks," Zach said, rubbing his hand along his cheek. "I'm going to try growing it out a little."

"Keep it up," Samantha said, "and that beard may be the first hair my pussy has seen in a long time." She smiled and walked off, leaving the guys starstruck behind her.

She met Abby outside the store. "Someone seemed to be enjoying themselves," Abby noted as the two women walked towards the exit.

"You could say that," Samantha said, smirking. "Hey, you have to run by the grocery store and work before you go home, right?"

"Yeah," said Abby.

"I'm gonna take the bus home if that's okay," Samantha said. "I have money."

"Well, sure, that's fine with me," Abby said. "Just stay safe."

"I will, Mom," Samantha called as she walked out the mall towards the bus station. "Bye!"

---

Aidan stood at the door to his room. To his surprise Briana was already naked, lying on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide open while rubbing her wet pussy for Aidan. He walked over, quickly pulling off his shirt and unzipping his pants. He pulled out his cock and gave her a grin.

"Come on, baby," said Briana. "Give me some of that big, meaty cock."

Aidan finished taking off his pants and got close to Briana, approaching her pussy with his cock. He gently nudged the head against her opening, lightly jerking and stiffening it with his hand.

He looked down at his daughter's best friend. "Ready?"

"Oh, god yes!" came the reply.

He gave out a deep grunt as he rammed his meat down her tunnel making her yelp in sexual bliss. He then began to ruthlessly fuck her womanhood giving out grunts of pleasure with each thrust. Suddenly, he popped his cock out, turned Briana over, and dropped a little precum on her asshole.

"No!" she cried. "Aidan, please don't use your precum. Use some lube."

"We don't have any," Aidan lied as he forced his cock into her ass, making her scream out in bloody murder.

"You bastard! Stop! Pull it out!" Her eyes shut tight as she clenched every muscle in her body, her asshole not used to being stretched like this.

"Want some advice? Loosen up a little," Aidan snickered. "Either you loosen yourself up, or I'll do it for you." He laughed at his own joke as he continued to fuck her ass for several minutes taking her into several different positions while alternating between her ass and pussy. It did take a while for the two of them to start cumming, but as soon as they did they kept right on going. Aidan shot his cum all over her stomach, chest and butt. After about an hour of plowing Briana nonstop, she eventually fell asleep. He could barely hang on, filling Briana's pussy with one final heavy load before passing out on top of her, exhausted from his onslaught.

---

About an hour later, he heard the shower running. He woke up tucked in bed a little surprised to see how much time had passed. He got up and walked into the bathroom to find Briana showering. "Had a nice nap?" she asked, giggling.

"Yeah, you?" Aidan asked.

Briana shrugged. "Still a little hard to walk right, but I'm sure I'll feel better by the time I get home. Thanks, Aidan."

"Anytime," Aidan said.

As soon as Briana finished her shower he grabbed her, set her on the counter, and got ready to give her a goodbye fuck. That was until he heard, "Uhh, Daddy?" from behind him.

Aidan looked over to the door in terror. Samantha was standing there with a grin on her face. "Looks like you two are having fun," she said.

"Uh, S-Sam!" Aidan said, starting to panic.

"Yes, it's me," she giggled. "And only me. Mom won't be back for another hour." She glanced at Briana. "You enjoying my daddy's cock?"

Briana grinned. "There's no other cock like it," she answered, running her soft fingertips lightly over Aidan's cockhead. He shuddered, his balls clenching. "Thanks for all the help," she continued.

Suddenly confused, Aidan glanced from Briana to Samantha. "Wait," he said. "'Help'?"

"Yes, Daddy," Samantha said, giggling. "I set this all up."

"What?!"

"Of course! I heard you and mom talking about it last night. And I knew how much Briana enjoyed you fucking her, and I could tell you felt the same way. Soooo . . . I decided to get you guys an opportunity to fuck for a little bit."

Aidan's jaw dropped. "The clothes shopping thing was a ruse," he realized.

"Not exactly," Samantha said, grinning. "I did need the new clothes. And figured you two could have some fun by yourselves and then I might join you later."

"You little bitch," Aidan laughed, and the two girls laughed with him. "You getting jealous of all the action?"

"I am, Daddy," Samantha gasped. "I'm so wet, my panties are ruined. Good thing I picked up some new ones at the store. You can have the ones I'm wearing. Here."

She dropped her shorts and slid her panties off, now naked from the waist down. Moving over to Aidan, she wrapped the panties around his cock and began to jerk him off. "How's that, Daddy?" she whispered, nibbling on his ear. "You like feeling my juices all over your dick?"

Aidan groaned in pleasure as the girls dropped to their knees, giving him a double blowjob. First one, then the other took his cock in their hot mouths, slurping and slobbering all over his shaft. He grabbed Briana's hair in one hand, fucking her mouth with his hand on the back of her head. She rode his cock on the master bed with Samantha watching, and then they switched spots. Briana was happy to take a back seat to this threesome as she'd had Aidan all to herself for the past two hours.

When Aidan did cum, both girls dropped to their knees and proudly stuck out their tongues, receiving Aidan's load in their mouths like the sluts they were and moaning the entire time. Briana left after Samantha had licked the cum off of her face and she'd gotten dressed again. "You have my number, babe," she told Aidan as she headed out the door.

"Yeah," Aidan said, his smile masking his inner tumult. But Samantha noticed.

"What's wrong, Daddy?" she asked, coming over to him as he shut the door.

He looked up at Samantha, a little upset. "Sam, you know I try to be a good husband and stay faithful to your mother. I didn't mean for things to get this far with Briana. Why would you deliberately put me in a situation like that?"

Samantha went over and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm sorry, Daddy," she said. "I just knew how much she liked you, and I was just trying to help a friend out. I didn't know you and Mom were having issues."

"We're not having issues, baby," Aidan said, hugging her back. "We're doing just fine. I just felt bad for going behind her back like this."

"Well, Daddy, if she ever finds out, it was my fault," Samantha said. "I'll take the blame." She looked up at him and smiled. "I'm sorry. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Princess," Aidan said, kissing her forehead. "And I forgive you. Now come on, let's get this place cleaned up before your mother gets home."

12