All Comments on 'I Love You Too Princess'

by eroticwriter01

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Asian?

I think whatever word processor you typed this up on got a little trigger happy with its auto-correct or something. Aidan is named "Asian" in several paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
age

aidan married her mother when they were 20 and now he is worried that no one would want to marry her at 35 with their 18 year old daughter he does not say they had her before marriage and the description sounded more like a 15 year old or even a 14 year old child CLOSE TO child molestation to me FIX the ages or lose a reader

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Holy shit? 4' 3" tall and she's 18? Is she a midget? That's awfully fucking tiny.

SorchakSorchakover 6 years ago
Genetics don't work that way

You tell us that Samantha had A-cup tits, and then tell us Abby, her mom, was stacked, and that Samantha had clearly inherited her mom's tits. Genetics doesn't work like that. Either she has small tits, or she got big tits from mom. Can't have both.

HotMisteraHotMisteraover 6 years ago
Inconsistent

Okay, first of all, I truly appreciate your effort. However, you HAVE to pay attention to your own details; 4'3"? A cups, "stacked like her mother?; positioning didn't make sense, when did she get on top and then on her back again?: I squirt, and if she did it while they were fucking, it's not running off of the bed onto the floor; and the easiest of all - the Dad's name wasn't even right several times.

Thank you for trying, I appreciate your storyline, but very poorly written.

irishmike73irishmike73over 6 years ago
Please fix and repost

I won't repeat the criticisms of other readers, but I do agree with them. I'd like to add that a girl who is 4'3" and 105lbs is most likely overweight, not petite. You should check the internet for ideal height/weight charts to figure out a combo that matches the picture in your mind's eye.

Everything you tell us about Samantha screams "13 year old girl". If that's what you want to write about, there are plenty of sites out there for that. Don't just change the character's age to meet this site's requirements and expect it to work.

I recommend taking this story down and fixing it, then reposting.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
It wasn't only me!

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who noticed all the inaccurate details in this story. "A" cups but she's "stacked" like her mother?? Asian instead of Aidan? Braces from the time she was in middle school and still has them at 18?? What...did she look like Bucky Beaver before she got them?? And he's NOT upset that she's "fucked more guys than she has fingers on both hands"? And the ages don't measure up either.

Sorry but you just made my list of "Never read their stories again". WAYYYYYYYYYYY too many inconsistencies.

spredmspredmover 6 years ago
Do the math

married at 20 now 35 and 18 yr old daughter ???

ken0001ken0001over 6 years ago
Well

The size and age thing among others was'nt good I found parts of it HOT! Hope you continue!

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 6 years ago
Not Just Bad Math

Obvious bad math, the numbers just don't "add up," as others have noted. But more to the point, you need beta readers and/or an editor to point out such errors so that you can fix them before you post. It is disrespectful of your readers not to wait until such errors are corrected before posting your story. This story was hot, but could have been hotter without all the errors: mathematical, grammatical and of continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Complete garbage.

As others have stated too many inconsistencies you're an idiot for not proof reading this trash before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

While other people have mentioned math and inconsistencies, I just want to point this out: if the daughter is 4'3" and 18 years old, then she would be a dwarf/midget in the medical sense.

Kuudere1Kuudere1over 6 years ago
Minus Math

I really didn't pay attention to the numbers. Guess I'm not an irrelevant details person (because to me it was irrelevant...enjoying what was happening even though it was incest kind of took up my thoughts). But thinking of the Daddy and Princess as a DD/lg thing minus the words "father" and "dad" that I saw helped me enjoy it from another perspective (especially since the 18 yr old acts so young as a Little Girl would for her sub role). Because how else would I gobble down incest? To be honest, I'm glad I gave an incest story a chance, because it was very nice, yours was. Thank you for this titillating, arousing, and very easily imagination-following story. P.S. the numbers can always be fixed, easy editing since your story doesn't hunge itself on them or anything. So I'm not mad. I just love the overall content. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very hot

my daughter wants me to fuck her and pay her money 100 $ for each fuck what can i do

sweetlilcuntsweetlilcuntover 6 years ago

good story and if others want great grammer and follow thru stories this is not the place for it, here if it got at least one of us off you know how to write horny stories, and mmmmm you do

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!!!

Ok yes there are some errors but we're not here to worry about those, this is a really hot sexy story. Keep it up !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do you even lift, bro?

Yeah...right off the bat: dumbbells don't have a bar, nor does one use the bench press to use dumbbells, just a bench. Additionally, his sore biceps were most likely the result of jerking off, because bench press is a CHEST exercise. Jeez. A little experience will go a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So the grammar and maths might have some inconsistencies, but the overall writing itself was amazing. I could imagine everything perfectly and you really transported me there, which I think is the main point as an erotic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
18

He has to SAY she is "18" or they won't publish it, right?

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME STORY . Had me hard once she took off her tshirt.

One SMALL problem

She is only 18 & has fucked more guys "than her Daddy's hands" and she has a "SWEET INNOCENT FACE".

What e delicious treat she would be. Kinky with small tits, sweet smile, and sexy braces making her look even younger.

Can't wait for the next chapter with my hard cock in my hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
English Lessons ?

Did you people come here to learn editing ??? Its a story ,,a good one, stop being assholes and nitpickers... A good story with no intention of editing by me.......

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

Yes, this story line is very hot and has so many possibilities. Yes, the details might be different But obviously the point of the story / theme does come through to the reader.

I am sure in additional chapters the author will adjust some errors But the story is hot and very arousing. We all come here to get aroused and like the subjects as long as there all adults ages etc. Fantasy is just what we conjure up in our heads.

I hope more chapters will be out soon as there are so many more possibilities here, thank you.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Little princess?

More like daddy's little whore lol. Fucked 10+ guys in high school and daddy never blinked an eye but thought her shorts was a subject that needed to be addressed? Ok story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fun first chapter, and I know I'll read the rest, but gotta agree with the last poster, daddy's girl is a little slut! Lol. Fuck you baby? Noooo, daddy is taking you to the free clinic to get your ass tested for nasty diseases! Then daddy is gonna squirt some alum in that hole to tighten it up, right before I lock a stainless steel chastity belt around those holes to keep you in line! Better get used to a bathroom schedule, because it only comes off when I get home from work, back on when you go to bed, then off again long enough for you to shit, shower and shave in the morning!

You better hope the tests come back negative, and fast, because it'll fit tight and the only time you'll get to jill off will be in the shower or sitting on the toilet while I'm here and awake to keep an eye on you! After that you'll only be fucking daddy! Might as well call your boyfriend and break it off now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
About grammar, details & inconsistancy

When readers accept low standards, that's what we deserve. After all, this site is free, so we're getting what we paid for. Therefore, no one should criticize or complain. We should all just sigh and spend our time trying to figure out what the writers meant to write, not what they actually wrote.

We shouldn't offer our opinions on the execution of the story, just on the content. If we manage to guess what a writer intended to say, then that ought to be enough. Why try to help writers improve their writing skills when we can simply ignore any problems and appreciate whatever stories writers throw our way ? Consider it a favor they're doing us and stop being so fussy.

Surely we can't expect anyone on a free site to actually re-read their own story to see if there are any mistakes. They have better things to do with their lives. Whenever there's a submission that isn't a good read, just pretend it was or copy it onto a Word document and rewrite it yourself. Saves so much time that way.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

What a great daughter this asshole of a father has! She deserves a lot better, but at least she is getting her own rocks off sing her dad as a fck-stick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg the lucky fucker, so sucking fucking hot totally debauched and depraved. I so love hot young cunt. Cunt crazed fucker.

GypiemanGypiemanabout 2 years ago

Damn that was good!! I can't stop cumming. Every word I read put me right there . I love to sex my daughter one day.Keep writing i'll keep fucking her though the words I read.THANKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Started off OK but then you find out she's a total slut, having fucked a ton of guys. Ruined it completely for me. Not say she had to be a virgin, but it would have fit with the title at least and mood that was being set up at first. Swing and a miss. Not gonna bother reading the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticwriter01@eroticwriter01
221 Followers
Hi all! I am new to this whole erotic literature thing but thought I'd give it a go. I love writing, and enjoy incorporating people I know into my stories. Still in the prime of life, I'm happy to say. I am also not at all opposed if you want to get to know me, please contact ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES