I’m a bit of an Unusual Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Imogen, a girl with a split personality.
12.3k words
4.61
13.8k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a bit of an unusual girl

by Vanessa Evans

Part 01

Hi, like it says in the title, I think that I'm a bit of an unusual, even weird girl. I'm definitely different to other girls my age. My name is Imogen and I'm quite slim, 160cm tall, dirty blonde, shoulder length hair, I weigh about 50 Kg and have 32A breasts with big nipples that one of my fuck buddies tell me he could hang his coat on. My labia is quite pronounced, I have virtually no inner labia and a clitoris that never seems to want to hide behind its hood. I keep my body free of hair below my neck using a laser hair remover.

All pretty normal so far, but what's different about me is that I'm a bit of an introvert, I usually prefer the company of animals over people and find it difficult to make friends, not that I need friends because I am very happy with my own company. I'm shy and also have an inferiority complex and I guess that you could call me submissive, a submissive exhibitionist because I'm all the above except when it comes to my body where I'm almost the exact opposite, I like, no, love to show my naked body to people, particularly men.

I first realised that I was 'different' when I was at university. I woke one morning and realised that I wasn't 'fitting in' with the other girls in the accommodation block. I was avoiding socializing with them and I'd started to dress in more revealing clothes than the other girls. Sure, I'd met boys and spent the night at their place or they'd stayed at mine but most of the time I was avoiding contact with just about everyone that I could.

I'm now 25 years old and work at a bank. At work I'm a different girl. When I started there I was like I was outside work, quiet, unassuming and shy, but as I got to know how to do my job and got to know the people I work with, I gained confidence and was soon just like the other girls there. In fact I would now say that I'm good at my job, even when I have to deal with customers. So I guess that you could also say that I'm also suffering from Split Personality Disorder.

I'm happy with the odd one night stand or going out with a man 2 or 3 times then dumping him. I don't yearn for a long term relationship, or get married or have kids. In fact those 3 things terrify me. I know 2 or 3 men who seem to be happy for me to phone one of them occasionally, them take me out for a meal then I let them fuck me, sometimes staying all night with them, their place or mine. I suppose you would call them friends with benefits or just fuck buddies. I use them and they use me.

I'm lucky in that my job is reasonably well paid and I have my own, one bed apartment in the city which is in a block surrounded by other blocks of apartments. Okay, I have to travel to work on the underground and at rush hour it can be quite intimidating but it can also be fun. It tell you about that later.

At work I have to wear a uniform, knee length black skirt, white blouse and a stupid tie thing, but out of work my clothes are completely different. Most people would call them slutty, some would call them indecent. You see, for all my faults, I like my body and I like people seeing my body. I take every opportunity to show my naked body to people.

Having said all this, I'm happy with my life and I'll tell you about some of the aspects of my life.

My Apartment

As I said, a one bedroom and in a big block surrounded by similar blocks. I'm told that there are solar panels and a wind turbine on the roof and because of them electricity is included in the rent. I keep the heating set at 25c so that I'm comfortable not wearing any clothes in the apartment. I strip as soon as I get home and stay naked until I have to dress to go out somewhere. I have a duvet for my bed but it lives in the wardrobe.

All, my rooms are overlooked by windows in other apartment blocks and I never close any of the curtains. Most of the time I never even bother looking to see if anyone is spying on me, I like the feeling of knowing that anyone can see me naked at anytime.

I have a treadmill and an exercise cycle that are located by the big window in the lounge area and most days I spend an hour or so nude jogging on the treadmill, doing stretching exercises, bringing myself off on the cycle or doing yoga near the machines.

Even when I'm sat on the sofa or laid on my bed I can see windows in the other blocks and if I can see them then they can see me.

My Toys

Over the last few years I have accumulated a nice little collection of toys which get used quite a lot. I have 2 that I like to wear when I go out, both are remote controlled and both have a 'random' feature. I love to set them to random just before going out and I leave the control at home. My favourite place to wear one is when I go to a restaurant. They stop me from rushing my meals so that I can escape.

I've been embarrassed a couple of times when I've been taking delivery of a Chinese meal of other delivery and the random vibrations have kicked in.

I have a couple of dildos with suction cups on their base, I have one stuck to the wall near my door so that I can fuck it as soon as I get in, and the other is on a kitchen chair for when I'm eating at home.

My Nipples

These come in for a lot of abuse when I masturbate, which is usually at least once per day, but one time when I was getting fucked by one of my male friends (with benefits) he suggested that I get my nipples and my clit pierced. I didn't like the idea of getting my clit done for 2 reasons, firstly I feared a loss of sensitivity and secondly, it sticks out quite a bit as it is, and at that time I didn't want to disturb the pleasure that it was giving me.

My nipples though, that sounded like a good idea. As I've mentioned my breasts are small, 32A with meaty nipples, and the idea of maybe having something extra to pull on and maybe a chain going from one nipple to the other, sort of appealed to me so I went and got them pierced and fitted with barbells. The man who pierced them was a bit taken aback when I had to take my dress off for him to get at my nipples, and he discovered that I wore no underwear. What he didn't discover was that my pussy, and my nipples, were tingling like hell and my pussy was leaking gallons. Whilst I was there I bought a couple of 'D' rings that fitted on the barbells.

It wasn't until I was getting ready to go to work on the following Monday that I thought about them being visible, either through my work blouses, or them tenting and me having to consider starting wearing bras. Thankfully it wasn't a problem.

Clothes

Apart from my work clothes most of my clothes could easily be described as 'slutty', and that's how I like them.

When it comes to underwear I have very little because I don't like wearing either bras or knickers. I don't even wear either under my work clothes.

I love going shopping although I don't buy many clothes. I usually go shopping to do one of two things, either flash my naked body to other shoppers and their partners whilst trying clothes on, or, to get ideas for clothes to make for myself. You see my mum taught me how to sew and make clothes for myself so I use some of the many spare hours that I have to make clothes for myself.

I must have been to every clothes shop in the centre of the city and I have rated them on suitability of clothes and changing facilities, i.e. whether or not I can get changed and easily make it so that other customers can see me changing.

The shop that I like the most is quite small but it targets the clubbers market. By definition that means skimpy and often very revealing. What's more, the changing facilities are 2 curtained cubicles in the main store. It's so easy to not close the curtains properly and be seen by other shoppers or preferably their boyfriends.

The shop owner is a middle-aged woman who doesn't appear to be bothered that her customers let other customers see them trying on outfits.

I'm not the only girl who arranges the curtains so that shoppers can see her changing, and like me, they get naked before trying on their selection. I've lost count of the number of other totally naked girls that I've seen in those cubicles whilst I've been going there and I always strip naked with the curtain only half closed when I go there, which is usually around once a week. I've found that Saturday afternoons and Thursday evenings are the best times to go there for there to be male partners there. About once a month I'll buy something there just so that the owner doesn't think that I only go there just to try clothes on and flash other customers.

If I've decided to go there on my way home from work I take a change of clothing to work with me and change in the rest room of a fast food place after I leave work. There's one such place quite close to work and I usually time things so that I'm traveling on the underground in my skimpy clothes. That always gets me some attention from commuters, and by attention I mean groping.

Some of the clothes that I try on at the clubbers shop have built-in knickers but when I make my version of them I do not include the knickers. This often means that my butt and pussy are only hidden by the skirt part to people standing up, a bit like a tutu skirt. I feel so exposed and good when I go out dressed like that.

I have one Uber driver that I usually use when I'm going clubbing and he has seen my butt and pussy so many times that he's stopped mentioning it. He's told me that his wife always gets a good fucking after he's taken me to a club or returned me home and that it's me that he's thinking of when he fucks his wife.

I've phoned him in the small hours and got him out of bed when I've picked up a guy, gone back to his place, spent the night fucking then had to get back home in an outfit that would attract way too much attention on a morning in the daylight and he never complains.

Most of the clothes that I make are lightweight and often, opaque or see-through to some extent or totally. I usually try-out the not completely see-through clothes by going for a walk outside wearing them. I like to wear sunglasses and watch people staring at me and trying to workout if I am actually naked under the clothes that they can see.

I think, no, I KNOW that girls are lucky that they can get away with wearing just about anything. Even policemen usually ignore what they can see through the outer layer if the girl acts like she's wearing heavyweight clothes.

I was feeling really brave one day when I was walking down a street and a policeman came my way. When he got close enough I asked him where somewhere was and I actually saw his eyes go up and down my body as he gave me directions, but he never said a word about my clothes. It was a few minutes later that I wondered if he was gay.

Another time, late at night outside a dancing club, I saw a group of girls talking to a policeman and two of the girls suddenly pulled their dresses up and off then swapped them and put the other dress on. The policeman couldn't have not noticed that they wore no underwear and he must have had a great view of them both full frontal, but he just carried on talking to the other girls. I wondered if he was gay as well.

Sometimes when the sun is shining and I'm out shopping or just walking, I'll got to a park and sit or lay on the grass knowing that anyone walking by will be able to see up my skirt and know that I don't wear knickers. I pretend not to notice the people looking and it makes me feel good watching them staring at my bare pussy. Best of all I like the men who stop and have a really good look before they finally move on. I usually spread my legs a little more for those guys.

I also like going up the escalators in the big shopping centres and often look around and time my getting on at the bottom to be just in front of young men and I love it when I can feel their eyes burning my bare butt and pussy as they look up my skirt.

Work

As I said earlier, at work I have to wear this horrible uniform, knee length black skirt, white blouse and a stupid tie thing. My colleagues don't know that I wear nothing underneath the uniform. The blouse is loose fitting and made of thick cotton so there's virtually no chance that anyone will see my pokies and even if the odd one of them did see my nipple or barbell bumps they would be too polite to say anything. Only once have I had to feign embarrassment and say that I didn't realize that I'd put on such a thin bra.

When I started working there I wore these big rimmed glasses with plain glass in them. I wore them for a sort of security, for me to hide behind. I only stopped wearing them, and telling anyone who asked that I had got some contacts, when I got more confident and happy in my job.

In the 4 years that I've been there I've had 2 promotions which means more money, and I do like the job, just not the uniform.

I've considered going to work wearing one of my vibrators set on random but I haven't found the courage yet.

The Underground

As I mentions I have to go on the underground to get to and from work and to some other places that I go to. Going to and from work is err 'interesting' at times, I have to travel at rush hour and get squeezed into the carriages. Being a reasonably attractive young lady I attract the hands of the odd commuter occasionally and I've had my butt and tits groped many times.

When it happens I get aroused, especially when I think where the hands would have been if I had been wearing my 'out of work' clothes. I think that it has got something to do with the anonymity of the groping that I like as I am never able to see the face that belongs to the hand.

When I use the underground at other times the pleasures are different. For starters I'm always wearing a lot less. I never been groped on those occasions but other travelers see a lot more of me. If it's not down a loose top that isn't fastened properly, or it's up my ultra short skirts; You see I never cross my legs when I sit down and I usually don't sit upright and it's never long before my knees drift apart.

I like sitting playing on my phone and watching my voyeurs over the top of the phone or by using the camera app.

Very occasionally I'll end up in a carriage with a group of youths who want to have some fun with me. Only once have I had to resort to using the skills that I was taught at the karate lessons that my dad made me go to when I was a lot younger. The young man in question hobbled off the train with one hand holding his balls and the other hand over his right eye.

Seeing me stop that young man was enough to stop the others even trying anything.

Two things that I enjoy when I use the underground during the quiet times are the escalators and the warm breeze that blows when a train pushes the air ahead of it. Many is the time that my skirts have blown up when I've been standing on a platform or an escalator and given other travelers a great view of my butt or pussy and I never react to my skirts blowing up. I always pretend that I don't know and quite a few of the times I don't actually know. The rush of the air over my slit tells me that something is going on but I never look down to check and if someone ever says anything I will just plead ignorance.

Clubbing

I may be a bit of a recluse and a loner but I do like dancing and clubbing. I can go to clubs and be anonymous. Lone girls go to these clubs to pick up a guy and sometimes I do, but other times I just go to have a good time on my own. I've learnt how to either ignore guys that hit on me until they loose interest or play them, getting them to buy me drinks and then slipping away from them.

I've got to know quite a few of the bouncers and doormen, not intimately, but just enough for them to let me in without paying. Quite a few times I've had a good night and never had to part with a penny.

I only ever drink from bottles at the clubs and only ever drink from a bottle that I have opened and not put down anywhere. If I do put a bottle down I never drink from it again unless my eyes have been on it all the time.

If I fancy the guy I'll dance close and let him grope me. Dependent on the place and the number of people around, I'll let the guy expose me to the dancers around us. Many times my top has been pulled up or open revealing my tits, or my skimpy skirt has ended up around my waist letting onlookers see that I am knickerless.

It's rare that I am the only underwearless girl there and I'm often not the only girl to have her body exposed by the guys. The clubs that I frequent attract girls who want to be displayed and I've seen a few girls get stripped naked by guys there and it has happened to me a couple of times. Usually, the girls that it happens to are like me and don't bother to put our clothes back on until it's time to leave.

There's one club that I go to that has a mezzanine floor with metal steps up and metal railings around the sides at the top. I like hanging around on the stairs or against the railings on the top floor so that anyone looking up can see up my skirt. I'm usually not the only girl there who stands around there knowing that we are showing our bare pussies to those below and the DJ, or the guy controlling the lights, seems to know just when to shine the spotlights up and at the right angle to help us girls display ourselves.

Other Women

I'm not a lesbian but I do like the occasional one night stand with another girl, and it's always initiated by the other girl at a club. There's something about the gentleness of other women that really turns me on at times.

The Gym

The Gym that I go to is quite big and has a sauna and a steam room as well as a big workout room. I usually go there two evenings a week. I've got a bit friendly with some of the guys there, probably because of what I wear and the fact that they are constantly trying to hit on me -- in a friendly way. I sort of lead them on and tease them so that they are constantly looking at me hoping to see parts of me that most girls try to hide all the time.

And it's easy for them to see those parts of me because all I wear is a tight fitting tank top and a very short, white, tennis skirt. The regular guys that I see there no longer stop to watch me as I do the stretching exercises that I do before I start in the machines. I know that they can see my bare butt and pussy but I just act as if I'm not showing anything.

The guys who see me for the first or second time either find that their workout takes a lot longer or they have to cut it short to take care of something.

The guy who owns the place had a word with me just after I started going there and told me that he wasn't bothered what I wore unless he got any complaints. Having said that, shortly after that I overheard an argument about me that he was having with an older man there. The owner never said anything to me and I never saw the older man again. I guess that my little shows have increased his membership numbers by more than they have decreased

.

The guys who I've got to know there sometimes ask me to spot them whilst they lay along a bench and lift weights. I know that they just want to get a close up look at my pussy and I'm more than happy to oblige them.

I'm sure that the guys get glimpse of my pussy as I do my reps on the machines as well but I never look to see if, or by how much I am exposed.

It's the exercise cycle that I like using the most. The first time that I used it I discovered that the seat was set too high and that the nut holding it was too tight for me to loosen it and lower the seat. Not wanting to be a weakling girl I got on the bike and started pedaling, only to quickly realize that my butt had to slide from side to side for me to keep my feet on the pedals.

Well, that sliding was instantly having an effect on my pussy, and in particular, my clit. I soon forgot about the seat being too high because it was just the right height to bring me off. I struggled to stay quiet as my first orgasm was quickly followed by a second.