I’m a bit of an Unusual Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the cafe the waiters happily re-arranged the tables and chairs hardly even looking at the topless girls, or my butt and pussy that was on display because I had given-up on pulling the skirt down.

We got drinks and there were a number of conversations going on. Then someone mentioned 'clitini' and all eyes turned to me. Ryan told Hunter and Ronnie, who hadn't been around earlier, about my bikini bottoms and how they'd ended up covering just my clit that was quite big by average standards. Of course Hunter and Ronnie wanted to see so I stood up, parted my legs and thrust my pelvis forward. Eleven pairs of eyes were looking at my clit and I loved it. I say 11 but there were more from some surrounding tables.

"We can't see," Ronnie said from the other end of the tables."

"Come down here and show us." Hunter said.

So I did. All eyes were on me with my skirt up round my waist as I walked to the other end of the table and did the same thrust.

"Oh yes," Hunter said and he reached over and touched my clit causing me to moan, "that is a beauty."

"Hey, no touching." Joe said, "That sort of thing will get us arrested."

I straightened up and walked back to my seat while some of the gang talked about a business selling clitinis.

The conversation drifted away from clitinis, our food arrived and I, for one, had a good meal. It took a while for the bill to be sorted as everyone wanted to pay individually, then we left and headed to the bars.

With the help of the couple of drinks in the cafe and my desire to show my body, I didn't bother pulling my skirt down and my pussy and butt were on display as we went from bar to bar.

Inevitably, some young men thought that bare tits, butts and a pussy were an invite to grope but as soon as one of us girls shouted for someone to 'get off me'. The large guys in our group were there pointing out the errors that the men had made and they scuttled off full of apologies.

I had about 10 similar pub crawls with my new friends over that holiday. Some nights I went out wearing only a skirt and heels and others, just my heels. I wasn't the only girl who went out naked and never once did we get stopped by the police or get boring people complaining about us. Two nights were slightly different in that 3 naked girls, me included, got carried, sat on the shoulders of Joe, Ryan and Tom for most of the pub crawl. It was quite an experience being able to see all the people looking at me.

I lost 3 skirts over the 2 weeks on those nights hitting the bars.