I’m a bit of an Unusual Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that evening that I ordered the exercise cycle for my apartment.

As I said above, the gym has a sauna and steam room. There is a sign outside both of them that says that costumes must be worn, and for the first month or so, until I started talking to the guys there, I always changed into one of my G-string bikinis before going into either hot room.

Then one of the guys, told me that the sign was directed at men and not the girls. I got the hint and took my bikini off right there in the sauna with 2 of the guys watching me. I've never worn anything in either hot room since.

When I'm in the sauna on my own my fingers usually drift to my pussy and I make myself cum. Twice so far I have been caught mid orgasm by one of the guys coming in. Neither time did I stop as my desire to complete the orgasm was too over-powering although I doubt that I could have stopped even if I'd wanted to.

Both those times the guys have said that it was a beautiful sight and that I should do it whenever the mood took me. And I have, letting whoever is in there watch me.

The first time that I did that I had this sort of feeling of power, power over the men there and I thought about that a lot after that first time.

The Strip Club

Yes, I'm a part-time stripper, not surprised are you? I go to this club usually one night per week. It started one night after I'd been clubbing for about a year. When I went to one of the dance clubs that I like I found that it was closed for some reason. My Uber had already left so I had to walk to find a taxi home as I usually only take a little clutch bag with some money and a key, not my phone.

Anyway, I walked passed this strip joint that had a few posters outside. I stopped and looked at one and imagined myself dancing like the girl on the poster. My brain was working in the background until I actually said aloud,

"Go on Imogen, go in and see if you could strip in front of lots of randy men."

So I did. The bouncer on the door looked me up and down and said,

"Are you the new stripper? Come half way through your act I see."

I was silent for a couple of seconds then replied,

"Actually I was going to the club down the road and found that it's closed tonight. I saw the poster and wondered what it woulds be like to strip in front of lots of men."

"Well love, you've come to the right place, I'll take you to the manager and by the looks of you he'll give you a turn to see how you do."

I was led through the club where I saw one girl on the stage. A song that I knew was just ending and the naked girl dropped to her knees and was frantically rubbing her pussy.

"I could do that." I thought as I was shown through a door and saw a middle-aged man sitting at the desk

"Yes." The man said.

"This girl fancies herself as a stripper boss."

As the bouncer closed the door leaving me alone with the boss, he looked me up and down.

"Not the best outfit to strip from, our girls usually wear knickers when they go out onto the stage, or were you thinking about doing a reverse strip?"

(The man was sat at his desk so he was low enough to see my bare pussy.)

"What," I replied, "I've never even heard of a reverse strip."

I went on to tell him the story of how I ended up there and he said,

"Well honey, you haven't got a very big rack but tits aren't everything, have you ever stripped before, even for a boyfriend?"

"No sir."

"Hmm, you do realize that you will have to strip for me before I can put you out on the stage, it would be bad for the club if you got out there and froze."

"I hadn't though of that sir, but I guess that I could strip for you."

"Well you haven't exactly go much on to take off but you can hear the music so get 'em off girl."

The man got up from his desk and came round to my side and sat on the sofa that was there. I was a little surprised at the request but I slowly started swaying my hips to the music.

I impressed myself as I started to relax and sway more. The song was one that I liked and before I realised it my top was coming off. I cupped my little tits, caressed them then tweaked my nipples sending nice feelings down to my clit.

Wanting to get naked before the song ended my hands went to my skirt fastenings and seconds later it was on the floor leaving me naked. I remembered what I'd seen the girl on the stage do so I too dropped to my spread knees and my right hand got busy.

I'd intended to stop frigging when the song ended but my right hand just wouldn't stop and kept going as another song started. For some stupid reason I thought that I had to keep going until that song ended and I took myself through one orgasm and my second peaked just as the song ended, my body shaking and jerking not at appropriate times to the music.

My body relaxed and my butt found the carpet. Still with my knees wide open I just sat there recovering. After half a minute or so the man said,

"Those were genuine weren't they?"

"Of course, I never fake an orgasm, I don't think that it's fair on anyone watching."

"Neither do I honey, that was some show and I like your jewellery. You can get up if you want."

I was a little embarrassed, not at being naked, nor having just cum twice in front of the man, but for not having got up after I'd cum for the second time.

"Well honey," the man said, "you've got the job if you want it, or did you just want to get off in front of a strip club manager?"

"No, no, I want it, it's just that I already have a job, I work in bank."

"You must be earning a reasonable amount so why do you want to be a stripper? It doesn't pay much but you can get a lot of tips. Oh, I know, you just want to get your rocks off in front of men. Well that's okay, in fact it's probably better than some of the girls out there. So you want to strip part-time? What's your name anyway?"

"Imogen, and yes please, could I do it one night a week please?"

"Yes honey, you can. It won't pay much but if you finish like you just did you should make quite a bit in tips but you can't be a stripper with a name like Imogen, not that there's anything wrong with being called Imogen, in fact I like the name but it just doesn't fit the image of a stripper, how about we call you Roxy, we haven't got one of those. Oh, you can get dressed if you want."

I did.

"So when do you want to start Roxy?"

"I guess that it should be as soon as possible, I don't want to loose my nerve."

"Okay Roxy I'll take you through to the dressing room, Mandy will give you some tips and get you dressed in something more appropriate for a stripper."

I was led to another room where there were 3 other girls in various states of dress. Mandy was one wearing only a thong.

"Wow honey," Mandy said, "that's some outfit you've got there Roxy, you look like you've just done a turn."

I explained how I got to be there as Mandy told me to strip then gave me some clothes to put on. The bra was too big and felt horrible and so did the thong that she gave me to put on.

"At least they won't be on for long." I thought.

Mandy then explained a few things and that continued when we went out and watched the next girl strip. Then she took me to the DJ where I chose the songs that I wanted. I have to say that I was nervous as I stood next to Mandy watching the girl finish her routine with what was obviously a fake orgasm.

Then it was my turn. Again I was nervous as I looked out and saw the faces of all the expectant men.

"Pick one face and concentrate on stripping for just that one man." I remembered Mandy saying to me, and as I did I found that she was right. My confidence was boosted a little when I took the blouse off and bent forward. I laughed to myself knowing that the too big bra was hanging down below my tits that were on show long before intended.

I tried to incorporate both what Mandy had told me and what I had seen the other girls do, and by the middle of the second song I was down to just the thong and actually enjoying myself and getting quite aroused.

I'd already been caressing my tits and my pussy over the thong which was already quite wet. With the thong off, my fingers started on my bare pussy and my arousal level shot up.

Then I masturbated in a way that I had never done before, I got to my feet and turned my back to the audience. Spreading my feet nearly as wide as they would go I bent over forwards keeping my knees straight. My left hand went to the floor supporting me whilst my right hand went back between my legs to my pussy and started alternating between rubbing my clit and delving deep inside my very well lubricated hole.

As the orgasm hit me my body jerked and started shaking. Then my knees buckled and I went down, knees still spread wide. My left elbow bent and my shoulders and face went to the floor leaving my left hand free to help my right hand continue the orgasm and take me to another high.

My fingers stopped as that high hit me but as I got control back my hands went to each butt cheek and pulled outwards. I was trying to spread my pussy even more but in retrospect, I'm pretty sure that I was already as spread as much as I could be.

I touched my clit and my body jerked and I could feel my juices running out and onto my pubes.

Then the song ended.

I took a deep breath and got to my feet and looked for the clothes that I had discarded earlier. As I walked around picking them up I heard, for the first time since my first orgasm, the noise from the audience. I also realised that there was money scattered all over the front of the stage.

I squat to pick up the money, each time making sure that I was facing the audience and that my knees were spread wide so that the guys at the front would get another look at my pussy. I was elated and could easily have started frigging myself all over again.

The manager was waiting for me as I climbed off the stage and to the smiling me he said,

"That was quite impressive for a rookie Roxy. Do you want another turn later or is that enough for one night?"

"Can I have a shower before I go on again please?"

"Sure, after your shower come and see me and we'll talk about putting your name against some dates."

When I got to the dressing room all the girls in there gave me a little round of applause then Mandy said,

"For a rookie you did well Roxy. It's always good when a girl actually cums and you did twice so well done. Will you be able to do that every time?"

"Probably." I replied.

"Good girl, you'll go far."

"Thank you. The boss said that he wants to see me after I've had a shower."

"You're going back on then?"

"Yep."

"Good girl. When you get back from seeing the boss we can pick another outfit for you."

I showered then thought about what to wear to go to see the boss. I didn't have to go out into the main part of the club to get to his office so I decided to go as I was, naked. It wasn't as if he hadn't seen me naked before.

"Come in Roxy." The boss shouted when I knocked on his door.

He pointed to the sofa and I sat as we talked about frequency and dates. He asked me to give him my bank details so that he could pay me and transfer my tips direct into my account. He also told me that the girls could go out into the main part of the club after they had done a second turn and that they didn't have to put any clothes on if they didn't want to. He also told me that the club would provide a taxi to take me home after I'd finished for the night.

In some ways, sat talking to a man that I had only met around an hour ago, whilst I was naked, was a bit strange. I tried to liken it to opening my apartment door to a delivery driver whilst naked and that made it a bit less strange. I wasn't sure if it made it easier or not, the fact that I had orgasmed in front of him earlier.

I did my second turn and I was more relaxed and enjoyed the build-up to my second set of 2 orgasms even more than the first time. Then, after another shower I decided to go out into the main part of the club still naked. I wanted the experience of being naked and surrounded by lots of men all wanting to get their hands on my body. And I have to say that it was everything that I had expected. My nipples and clit were tingling so much that I thought that I might cum, and that was before anyone touched me.

I looked around and saw 2 of the other strippers out there, both were naked and one had a man's hand on her butt. Things looked promising.

I wasn't disappointed, as I waked passed a group of men who had just watched another of the strippers fake an orgasm, I felt a hand grab my arm to stop me. I turned and looked at the men who were looking me up and down.

"Drink with us Roxy." One of the men who had remembered my stage name when I was introduced on the stage said.

"What have you got?" I asked.

"Something long, strong and hard." Another man said to a couple of cheers from his mates

Feeling happy I replied,

"Well I'm guessing that yours is short and fat and hasn't got much in it." I replied looking at the nearly empty whiskey glass in the man's hand.

"Touché aye." Another of the men said, "I like you Roxy."

"Thank you sir, but I'm told that the customers shouldn't touch the girls." I replied.

Neither hand left my butt cheeks so I added,

"It's a good job that those 2 hands are just hovering near my butt. And I'm sure that one of them would just love to hover just below my clit."

The 2 hands reached between my thighs, but only one made it to my clit and I gasped then said,

"Ooh, there must me some static electricity jumping from your fingers to my clit."

The fingers of the hand roughly rubbed my clit and I started cumming.

A couple of minutes as I started to relax, one of the men said,

"So those orgasms on the stage were real then Roxy?" One guy asked.

"Of course, my daddy always told me that faking is very disrespectful. Not that I'm saying my daddy gave me orgasms, he never touched me."

"Well this daddy would love to touch you Roxy."

"You're not supposed to sir."

"Well I won't tell anybody if you don't."

That started probably an hour or so of me being groped by the customers and me having drinks bought for me. From the drinks point of view the customers in this club were a lot more generous than those in the dance club. Their hands were a lot more productive as well, I was given 3 more orgasms before I noticed that quite a few customers were leaving.

I saw Mandy and she said,

"You gave the punters their money's worth Roxy."

"Did I, I saw other girls getting chatted up and groped."

"True, but none of the other girls let the punters make them cum."

"Sorry Mandy, I know that the boss said that I shouldn't let them touch me but I saw other girls getting touched so I didn't stop the men."

"That's okay Roxy, unofficially you can go as far as you want but nobody every told you that, okay?"

"Thanks Mandy, how do I get a taxi to take me home?"

"Firstly you put some clothes on, not that you had much on to start with, then you have a word with one of the barmen. They'll get a bouncer to come and take you out to a taxi that will be waiting. You'll be okay with the drivers that pickup here, they're regulars and you'll be safe."

"Thanks Mandy, see you next Saturday."

That was how I became a part time stripper and I've been doing it just about every Saturday for the last couple of years now.

The Leisure Centre

I go to a Leisure Centre about once per month. It's about 5 miles away so I have to use the underground. The place is isn't that big but it is nice. My main reason for going there is to swim but after swimming I go to the relaxation centre (sauna, jacuzzi and steam room) to see if I can have a bit of fun.

For the swimming I wear this one-piece costume that I have. It's not a proper swimming costume, more a lingerie costume. The sides are cut high above my hips leaving the crotch part narrow and it often slides between my labia. The best part is the material, it's a very fine mesh that is ever so slightly see-through when dry and very see-through when wet.

Of course I always pretend that I don't know.

I do about 25 lengths of the large pool every time I go then I get out and go back to the lockers where I change into one of my home made G-string bikinis then walk to the relaxation centre feeling quite naked and carrying my towel.

When I get there it depends on the mood that I'm in, and who else is there as to what I do, I usually spent some time in each of the facility. There's usually a mix of people in there but mainly it's older men and they obviously enjoy the company of a scantily clad young woman who's not bothered by the huge amount of her flesh that she is showing.

The men often engage me in conversations whist they stare at my body and I try my best to 'accidentally' show my nipples and pussy to them. I like sitting on the sun loungers in there with my knees up and my bottoms hidden between my labia. Sometimes I adjust the bottoms so that my clit is on display as well.

The sun loungers are in 2 rows, feet to feet, so anyone sat on the other row get a great view.

When I'm in the jacuzzi the bubbles move my loosely tied top so that both my tits are exposed and of course I never realize and keep sitting up straight so that my tits are out of the water before slowly sliding back down. The other thing about the Jacuzzi is the jets of water and I love sitting on one of the jets and letting it pound on my pussy.

I think that I've mentioned it before, but I never tie the strings on my bikinis tightly, and never use double knots. Sometimes, the bubbles will untie the knots, sometimes with a little help from me, and whenever that happens I stand up pretending not to notice that I am totally naked. That always gets the men staring and a few times I've got back to the loungers before I've realised that my bikini is still in the Jacuzzi. I then have to walk back giving everyone a full frontal view for the few seconds that it takes. Those times I'll gently scold the men in the Jacuzzi for not telling me what had happened.

I've masturbated in all 3 facilities lots of times, the Jacuzzi being the best place because I can look at the men only a metre in front of me as I frig for England

Unfortunately the changing rooms are for separate sexes so there is no fun there, although I've read that a new Leisure Centre is being built not far away and I'm looking forward to exploring the opportunities there.

My Holidays -- The First One

I was a bit nervous the first time that I went on holiday on my own. I'd spent weeks researching places to go and finally pick a place. It was on the Mediterranean coast and had a reputation for being a young people's mecca, plenty of sun, sand and sex. I researched the resort, the beaches and how I could get to them. Part of my research was the availability of nearby beaches where I could get an all over tan. I wanted to show that to the guys at the gym. I also selected an 'adults only' hotel not wanting screaming kids or over protective parents that 'protected' (ha) their little darlings from the realities of life.

My limited experience of kids had already taught me that if young kids see naked adults they are less likely to get upset by the sight when they get to be adults.

The temperatures would be great and I hadn't intended to spend much time wearing more than one of the dozen or so bikinis that I had made for myself, so I traveled light, just carry-on luggage. I only wore an ultra short skirt, a tank top and my sandals for the journey there which involved using the underground to the airport.

What I didn't think about until a few days before I went was that I'd be leaving home during the rush hour and dressed like I was going to meant that there would be every chance that I'd get squashed and groped for at least part of the journey. I wasn't disappointed.