All Comments on 'I’m Sorry My Love is Not Enough.'

by TravelinSam

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Tiger27Tiger27over 2 years ago

Oh Boo Hoo Hoo!

Get off your ass, dump the bitch, and move on with your life.

Decent story which needs a little editing.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Storyline had potential, but descended into rambling and failed to develop characters. The fact that the story was non-erotic is not an issue — properly categorized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its nice to say "suck it up buytercup", but feelings of obligation to children, vain hopes and slowly worsening depression are all too common. Nice to see someone showing men suffer too. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

kitty2.7 - screw u 2. Depression is serious and sometimes all it takes is SOME kindness. Thank you for your story.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Thank you so much for this story

I really related to a lot of this. I am a 71 year old male and I have had clinical depression chronic ongoing since I was 7 years old. They did not know what to call it back then. 25 years ago I was also diagnosed with bipolar depression. So if you know people that's going through this oh, please get them help. I don't do it anymore but I tried to commit suicide 15 times. The first time I was 7 years old.

Kilty11Kilty11over 2 years ago

Someone needs to

Kilty11Kilty11over 2 years ago

Someone needs to go check on sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent premise, I can identify. Tiger 27 sometimes its not that easy to as you put it "dump the bitch"......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lot of people out there going through feelings like this.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeabout 2 years ago

A wonderfully written, though sad tale. Well done.

_

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please help anyone you come into contact with who is hurting. A kind word can be a wonderful thing

Uncontrollable_expressionUncontrollable_expressionalmost 2 years ago

Such visceral pain and pathos, and relatable on so many levels. I'm sorry for the readers who don't get it, or choose to be flippant or cruel. Having a relationship self-destruct is indeed the thin tether to so often being our only happiness in life, esp. for someone depressed who's self worth is already at zero. The narrator's desire to just disappear, abandon their life is heart-breaking, and again very relatable. Not easy for many to read, but I'm glad you wrote it.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Display of a lot of pain on both sides. Praying they got help.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4/5 I paid attention to the Authors note...

I'll go get help. Have 3 adult children that still love me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous