All Comments on 'I Made It Home, Finally'

by cindylynn34

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
feedingtheratsfeedingtheratsover 6 years ago

Maybe wrong category but pretty good scenario. I will keep reading if you put it out.

Now, I looked at your tags too...How does pregnant fit in this one?

margandmackmargandmackover 6 years ago

my wife read this first and had me read it just now, as she hid and waited for my natural reaction. I'm a big hetro guy but I can kinda feel for the little guy, not having much luck with the ladies.. we scored it high and will keep reading more of it.

heeloholicheeloholicover 6 years ago

You nailed it Cindy.. Or Brandi, or Gary.. Lol. I got off on the crazy situation. I can see Brandi spreading her body exactly like that, preparing for impact.. Sneaky way to get to hold your first big dick.

I am going to go google map the Fred/ Silsbee tx area.

ciggybuttciggybuttover 6 years ago

I have a feeling there are some tendencies or fought off feelings this he/she is not mentioning and if that had been told, this story might be worth following. And yes, wrong category.

Mixedmind16Mixedmind16over 6 years ago

I enjoyed the story as a whole. I have been to those casinos and have seen cross dressers around. I never gave it much thought about what they did or how their lives went after they left my sight. I had a great chuckle at the "my tranny is out" moment. Thank you for sharing this.

DuurwoodDuurwoodover 6 years ago

I will go with shocked. I really liked it. lots of good sex has happened in auto-mobiles. The way this happened was brilliant mainly because of the innocent hand that wouldn't stop fondling his bulge.

zebraeyezzebraeyezover 6 years ago

cannot wait to read further please.

ytnaptewytnaptewover 6 years ago

Alberto sounds fat and that's just fine. Hearing more about his body will help make this more erotic. I cannot wait to see how the next characters accept Brandi girl.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Perfect example of why Tags should be at the front

to prevent unwanted surprises.

Absolutely Wrong Category!!

myperiodisbetterthanyoursmyperiodisbetterthanyoursover 6 years ago

I like this a lot. I desire to find out more. Good job so far.

countercockwisecountercockwiseover 6 years ago

Well fuck me. I never figured this writer for a man. I tell you what though... If he finds a way to get Brandi pregnant, you can bet your ass I will be reading about it.

Good job so far... I think?

xtrafatpeckerxtrafatpeckerover 6 years ago

ide like to get this Brandi bitch in my rig. she wouldn't have time to ask about my nut juice flooding her mouth cuz I would have her mouth busy gagging and learning.

xtrathicktruckerxtrathicktruckerover 6 years ago

I love your using an older man like me. I relate to Alberto easily. Lucky fat bastard. "perfect dick sucking lips"

eatyourverbschildeatyourverbschildover 6 years ago

Wow thanks for showing us cindylynn34. it will be exciting to see what traps she finds herself in next. I do not care if she cannot get preggers. ignore the haters.

ninazzooninazzooover 6 years ago

Things won't end good once he finds that dicklet. No need for any further chaps. 2

ohyrealmohyrealmover 6 years ago

Lots of Avenues for this to travel. keep it up. 5

pasadenakidpasadenakidover 6 years ago

I love your stories and seeing you use locations in Texas. eager to read more of this.

Mixedmind16Mixedmind16over 6 years ago

I didn't see a problem with it being put in mature. But I did find myself wishing Alberto would have been more gentlemen like. He did enjoy the accidental grabbing of his penis and the caressing Brandi's legs back at his home. It would have been hotter to me if he showed reluctance to have her seeing his dick for the first time.(Still not fully over Maria being gone.) That's just my thoughts. I still liked reading it.

xpressherxpressherover 6 years ago

@ ninazzoo.. I don't agree. I hope Brandi falls for Alberto and realizes it's meant to be. This Author should continue story for ME.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 6 years agoAuthor

((Mixedmind16)) I think I get your jest and I will keep that in mind if I do an edit, etc..

You are more than welcome to use my characters and write a new story, coming from your mixed mind and heart. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.

(I kind of want Brandi to HAVE TO meet his oldest daughter.. And that daughter happens to have a son about 17 or so, who has been transgendering for many years and has real boobs, etc.. Brandi has to meet this girl/boy too and they have interesting conversations about each other.) it's all still in my crazy head though, at this time.

NewEndingsNewEndingsabout 6 years ago
Knocked it out of the park. Crossed HOME plate!

This is just great writing. A difficult subject very cleverly handled. I'm glad I found this author. I have some reading to do now. I intend to read every submission. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous