I Made It Home, Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gosh Alberto.. I love hearing your voice, even in Spanish." I admit to him, batting my eyes up at him and moving my mouth just a little closer, while stroking it up and down.

"Can I kiss it? Maybe swirl my Tongue around and suck it a little? I... I really want to learn what feels good."

"Yes Brandi! Kiss it. Make love to it all you want... I told you once! Chupar mi pene! My cum is always a heavy one, every time. That will probably become your favorite thing about sucking me. Maria always took every drop, never any left."

"Not me? You won't shoot in my mouth, right?"

"Hell girl, of course I will! That's how it is done properly. Tell me you have swallowed before... Surely you have by now." He keeps watching me as I am looking up at him, having kissed all on the head many times and started bobbing up and down on the head and an inch of shaft. MMMMMMM escapes me before I pull off, answering.

"No I never have... I kind of been going without sex really... its not popular maybe but I been celibate for a long time. The experiences I had before I quit weren't very appealing. I felt judged all the time and not good enough... But I hope with you, I can do it really good. Extra good! I Hope."

"Oh Brandi, don't worry. I'm no match for you. You are so hot, you could have any man you picked. Just take your time and do any of the things you find you like, and repeat. If I happen to blow off from it feeling too good, don't worry. We will do it some more again."

Again?... Oh My. I get a shiver hearing his intentions with me but slowly and gently I start sucking and bobbing on the head, causing him to throb in my mouth. I can tell my lipstick is pretty much disappeared from where it belongs but I figure it's just what a girl has to put up with if she loves sucking cock. By five minutes in, I have become more curious and I bob deeper, as deep as I can and gag some. After swirling around the head and jacking it too, I have caught my breath and I go back to sucking up and down, managing four to five inches, still gagging some but I am not afraid of it now. I keep sucking, slurping and moaning, wanting more of it deep in me. "My Cock would get that wet, white pussy of yours loosened up and feeling good. I'd like to fuck you good. You like my Mexican cock in your pussy?" MMmmHHmmm is what he hears, as I keep sucking and slobbering on his swollen meat. Throbbing in my mouth like crazy, I feel the pulsing and then the first jet of sperm volley to the back of my mouth. I start swallowing it but not before volley two and three fill me and I swallow that down. My eyes watered up quite a lot, I must look like a true slut but I keep loving and swallowing his remaining dribbles that his dick rewards me. The taste wasn't bad at all. I had forgotten about tasting my seed probably twelve years back. His was definitely more thick in substance and more salty.

It's over now but I feel so proud, I continue to suck it, kiss it, and lick it all around.

After him telling me "Good girl", while he twisted his fat fingers thru my locks, he sneaked his other hand down and squeezed my left breast. My brain went nuts with fear until he found the nipple poking thru my dress and pulled it some, saying, "nice."

I told him thank you and that I loved doing it but I needed the little girls room again.

He dismissed me but reminded me to take the other lantern with me and just keep it in there for tonight.

Once I was in the safety of my room. I mean, Maria's room. I took a seat at her make-up station, running back over things said, things almost said and things that definitely had taken place. OMG! I sucked a dick! I sucked a dick! I swallowed sperm and i sucked a dick. I got my boobies felt off, got talked to sexily in Spanish and English, got called a good girl and I sucked a real man's big fucking cock! I am feeling so special at the moment, so thankful to him for letting me be Brandi, be his girl.

But minutes later, as I am touching up my mascara, it dawns on me. Maria wouldn't want her sexy husband spending any time with my fake ass. My queer ass apparently.

Or would she? I got very distinctive chills just as I had that thought of her not wanting her man with me. I'm staring at myself in her mirror and I feel her saying. "He needs you. He enjoys you being here. Look around... You are supposed to be here. Fate never looses. Love him for me. Let him in and allow him to treat you like I were you. Your life is meant to be lived right here."

I want to hug her and tell her ok but I just keep looking and thinking... I have to tell him I am no woman. She may seem to accept me but can he? He wants to fuck my pussy. My gosh I just don't know...

After getting my face looking the way I like, I hop up and explore around. Once I'm inside her closet, I fall in love with several of her dresses and skirts. On the back wall I find her flats, heels and pumps, checking the size and smiling, yes they will. Making my way out and back in the room I decide to open a few drawers, finding pretty bra's and panties. Seeing two piece swim suits I could never wear without being found out about. I see her large collection of garters and hose, many different colors. I feel myself desiring to try that way of dressing soon. Up until now, I never covered my legs because they are so girly and sexy bare. I look at more pictures of Maria and I can swear she is still talking to me, willing me to set Brandi free to live. Live 24/7 as my true self.

It makes my heart shudder. I am so torn because I have been Gary all these years. Yeah, I have taken a lot of crap for being dainty ole Gary, but still. I'll have to quit my job. actually no. They will fire me because my dam car will be in the shop forever.(I make a mental note to retrieve my luggage before we hand it over tomorrow.)

All his friends and family will want to meet me. I surely won't be passable to everyone.

Does he really plan to fuck me? Fuck my wet, white pussy?

I can feel Maria at my ear. "Yes he wants it and so do you darling. Once the first minutes pass, the pain is no longer and you will love him stretching you to fit his cock."

These thoughts help guide my next action. I snatch open my purse and grab the Astro glide and head into the master bath where I pull my thong over out of my way and I apply two generous dollops of lube up inside myself and one more for the whole area around my soon to be pussy. After washing off and putting my thong in place, I sway and strut my way back into the kitchen needing water or something good to drink, desperately.

After finding a Dasani bottle I twist it open and get my much needed drink. This room has the most light in it and even though I haven't been able to spot Alberto yet, I am fairly sure he is seeing me. I catch myself turning certain ways to make my boobies jiggle or bounce. I even bend down, as if I'm looking at something odd stuck to the fridge door, spreading my stance wider a bit, as I sway my ass twice from left to right.

12