I Make Believe I'm a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, purely for her own excitement, to enhance her imaginary cuckolding of her imaginary husband in the next room, she wailed and screamed through the next hour or so. She said, loud enough for "her husband" to hear, how good a lover Gary was. It was like one of those cheesy porn movies I watched at home, late at night, after my wife was asleep. One inane comment after another about the size of his perfect cock, her husband's inability to give her an orgasm, etc. You read and watch porn -- I don't have to write it out here. She was acting like a dominating whore to heighten her thrills, but her orgasms (and Gary's) were very real.

Gary didn't know I was just playing a part, so he decided to humiliate "her husband" too. He blathered about how tight she was, since "Daddy" had a little boy's cock. He bragged he was going to ruin her pussy for my cock, and so on.

It's all cheesy and formulaic now, but in the heat of the actual sex, it was really quite exciting for all of us. Nancy was finally satisfying a need she'd had for years to even her score, even if only symbolically. Gary was being a bull for an oversexed wife of an undersexed husband, just like in pornworld. This might very well have been the best sex either of them had ever had.

And I know all of this because accidentally I could see some of their activity - in a mirror. The full-length dressing mirror was on the inside of the bedroom door, left ajar on purpose so "my sissy cuckold" could listen, and accidentally was angled so that if I leaned a little to my right I had a view as if from the bottom of the bed.

At first, I tried to resist watching, really. Then I began to wriggle around in the chair to get a better angle. I felt terrible about what I was doing, in that I was sort of cheating on my wife by watching naked people fucking. But I'd never seen people having sex before, and it was just so compelling. I couldn't tear my eyes away: Gary's sweaty ass was pounding Nancy's pelvis, and I could see and admire the flexing of his glutes, the pumping of his cock, Nancy's legs were wide open, and her tits were sliding around on her chest as her whole body moved.

Finally, I stood up to get a better angle but did not approach the doorway. Now, standing while looking at the mirror, I could see past Gary's hips to see Nancy's pussy and the sloppy juices that covered both of their sex organs. It kind of surprised me that she had an unshaved pubic region. For some reason, I'd imagined her fashionably shaved down there.

I could now also see her face, although Gary was still facing away from me. Nancy's eyes were squinted closed in passion, but when she did open them she saw me in the mirror and visibly flinched. Her hips slowed and she fell silent; her facial expression gave nothing away for a second or two. Her brain was suddenly and for an instant in the real world, her cunt was on display to a coworker she barely liked, and her make-believe husband had gone rogue and was no longer doing as he's been told.

But then she grinned at me and I knew her brain went back into sex-world. She was receiving a Grade A dicking from a well-endowed and energetic stud. Her husband was stepping forward for more humiliation than he had originally signed up for. And now she could get Gary in the game. She shifted her hips into third gear.

She resumed a running porny dialogue with Gary about how good his cock was and how she was going to come again. Of course, she wasn't really talking to Gary -- she was also talking to her make-believe cuckold husband. And, in her head, she wasn't even talking to me, her co-worker -- she was magically talking to the fool who gave up this hot cunt for something new, her ex-husband, with whom she was finally sort of getting even.

Then Nancy, ad-libbing our script, suddenly took us in a new direction. She ordered me into the room. "Get your ass in here, Donnie," she said towards the door. Come watch me get what you don't give me. Gary, let my cuckboy see your cock."

Gary, startled, jerked his head around, and looked for a second like he had forgotten the husband was in his hotel room. Then he looked for a brief instant like I was a problem. Then, finally, his face relaxed as he realized the sissy pussy who let his wife fuck strangers was going to join them.

I stood inside the bedroom doorway, staring slack-jawed at his cock, most of the way out of its furry sheath between Nancy's legs.

Nancy said, "Want to get a good look at what you're missing, Daddy?"

By now Nancy knew me better than I knew myself. I *did* want to see what I was missing, even though if asked, I would have denied. She knew I wanted to come closer, and she told me to "get in here." She was sure I would, and I did, which made everything that followed possible.

"Kneel here, darling, get next to Mommy. Look at the big man's cock fucking Mommy so good. He's better than you, Daddy, he's so much bigger and harder and he makes Mommy cum so much. So much cumming, Don."

Most of the world's dicks are bigger and harder than mine, so that stung. Gary was about eight inches long and uncircumcised. I'd only ever seen a few cocks other than my own, and never one that was uncut.

Gary wanted to play, too. "Mommy's a slut, Daddy. Look at my cock fucking her hairy cunt so good." OK, while Gary wasn't as good at the porn dialogue as Nancy, I give him points for trying. And it was the thought that counts.

"Eat your wife's pussy, man. Lick my jizz out so we can go again." He pulled the head of his dick out of Nancy's cunt and waited for me to comply. His foreskin rolled forward to cover the swollen head of his penis.

I stared at his slimy dick for a second, covered in their juices, and then turned to look up at Nancy. We stared into each other's eyes for two or three seconds, which felt longer to me. I tried to cling to my resolve not to get involved. Acting a role for Nancy was one thing, but now I confronted another thing. Something dark, and deep within me. A secret.

Her right foot, dangling off of the bed, nudged my crotch. My resolve wavered.

She knew I was boned. She kept stroking my little hard-on with her toes. "You want to eat me, don't you Darling? That's your dirty little secret, isn't it? You want my sloppy wet cunt for yourself, don't you Don? You're not really too good to want my hot pussy, are you?"

And I realized in a blinding flash that Nancy was speaking to me, the real me, her oh-so-virtuous co-worker and boss. She wasn't teasing her make-believe husband, or even her real ex-husband. Nancy somehow knows Goody Two Shoes wants badly to forget those marriage vows he talks about, and eat her slutty promiscuous cunt. Indeed, Nancy understands somehow that I want to snack at her vagina so badly that I'll drink a stranger's cum.

Maybe even go further.

She's won the whole game. She turned me into a cuckold without even having to marry me first.

"I won't let you eat me with your pants on Don. Strip. Show this big strong man why I needed him so bad."

It took me almost a minute to move, but I gave in and started to unbutton my shirt. Gary took my arm and lifted me to my feet. The two of them unfastened my belt, lowered my zipper, and pulled down my trousers and my boxers. My steel-hard cock popped up, and they both laughed at how small it was compared to Gary's, even though his was softening.

Her lover pushed me down, and forward. Nancy reached up to guide my face into her messy, hairy crotch. The smell was overpowering. I lapped vigorously between her labia and groaned my pleasure. My tongue found her clit, and my lips swallowed Gary's leaking ejaculate. It felt so good to let go of my upright, righteous, better-than-other-people attitude. I wasn't a faithful husband, better than the slut whore whose cunt I was eating. I was no better than Nancy, or Gary.

My wife's pussy had never tasted quite as pungent as Nancy's did right then. My wife shaves her pussy regularly, and I wasn't used to eating such a furry pie. I'd briefly worried that Gary's jizz would be unpleasant, but Nancy's pussy didn't taste very different than my wife's. Trying to please my wife orally was a regular thing, given my erection problems. And I'd always loved the taste of her sex, especially when she asked me to lick her when I returned from my road trips.

Gary took me by the ears and turned my head to face him. "Clean me, too, cuckold," he groaned. "Suck horny Mommy's juices off of my big greasy dick. 'Cause your darling wifey wants more real cock."

I was startled by his demand; I hadn't expected such an alpha-type stud to be tempted to do something so gay. This would be a big leap for me. Breaking my vows a few moments ago had only involved doing for my make-believe wife something I was very accustomed to doing for my real wife.

Touching a man's penis was a whole different ball game. Gary had no idea what he was doing. Neither one of them knew it, but he was going to take me even further into the dark than Nancy had.

I hadn't sucked another guy's cock since college. That I had sucked cock back then, a lot of cocks, actually, was my fundamental shame, something I had guiltily locked away. I'd never told my wife about my experiences with other boys in school. But I had always loved pleasing my friends and roommates back then, so I pumped Gary back to full hardness with my right hand as my lips and tongue pushed around, and under, that foreskin of his.

Giving a blowjob to an uncut cock was new territory for me. When my hand pulled back on Gary's penis, the foreskin went back also, and the big hot head of his cock was exposed. When my hand tugged him into my mouth, the skin came back over his glans and could enter my mouth with the shaft. But until he was completely erect, I could pull his foreskin towards his body, tighten my lips over the naked head of his cock, then pull the foreskin forward only to meet my tightly-pursed lips. It was almost like his cock had lips of its own, and his dick-lips could kiss my lips.

I was on my knees, swiveled around toward him, and bent over to feast on his penis. My buttocks were pointing at my scheming co-worker, who reached under my hips with both of her hands to jerk my lesser penis and pull my tortured nut-sack back firmly.

"Shit, your junk is worthless, hubby." Scrotum-pull.

"No wonder your wife needs dick." Cock-yank.

Gary held my head gently, his big hands forcing my mouth up and down his re-erect shaft. He had clearly won the jackpot tonight, not only banging some slutty MILF, but getting a surprisingly enthusiastic blowjob from her apparently gay husband.

Nancy held my penis tightly in her left hand and dragged a finger through her gooey pussy to slick it up with her lubrication. Then my make-believe wife slowly pushed her finger into my asshole.

I tried to rock forward, but Nancy's other hand had a tight grip on my penis. I also tried to raise my head, but Gary held down tightly, keeping his dick in my mouth. Nancy took out her index finger, gave two fingers a crotch wipe this time, and inserted them side by side in my anus. This time she left them there and rotated her hand to corkscrew my sphincter open.

Gary saw Nancy raping my ass, tightened his grip on me, and blew a surprisingly copious jizz-load into my mouth. I'd rarely ever ejaculated twice the same day, and if I did almost nothing squirted out the second time. Gary came a flood into my mouth. "Swallow me, Cuckyboy," he said, mockingly.

And as I did, as I took his sperm inside my body forever, I heard Nancy say "Jesus, Daddy, the Seattle trip is going to be the *best* one ever."

+++Ten months earlier+++

The office end-of-year party was winding down, and I was in a corner with some co-workers talking about the upcoming Super Bowl. I hadn't had any alcohol all night, because I always considered myself my own "designated driver". I saw Sally sitting at a table with Nancy and one of the other company women. Actually, Sally was sort of slumping, because she was, typically, drunk. Not a problem, because I'm driving, and my wife deserves to let her hair down once in a while. The little woman doesn't get much excitement in her life.

Nancy jokingly apologized to Sally for "taking Don out on the road so often." My wife snorted and said something to the effect that she wished Nancy would take me away more often. My frequent road companion was surprised. "I thought you guys are happy together. Don can't shut up about what a great wife you are, and how perfect a marriage you two have. I get a little tired of hearing about it, frankly, especially since my divorce."

"Don's a sweetheart, alright," Nancy slurred. "But he's a dud in bed if you want to know the truth. That's my only regret about marrying him. We have sex like twice a year. To be honest, not any good at it fucking even when he tries."

"I had no idea. Really, he never says anything to me to let on that he's not happy."

"Oh, he's happy enough. I don't think he wants sex."

"But what about you?" Nancy asked.

Sally paused for a second, but the drinks had loosened her tongue too much not to continue. "That's why I thanked you. With Donnie on the road so much, I have lots of opportunities to bring my lovers home for sleepovers whenever I want to."

"Oh my God, you, Sally?" Nancy was shocked. "You take lovers?"

Sally looked around the room a second and said "Nancy, half the men in this room have seen my bedroom ceiling. And the ones who haven't have heard about it from the ones who have. Sweet little Donnie has been wearing the horns for a long time. The simple fuck doesn't have a clue he's a total cuckold. So, yes, thank you."


12