I Make My Fantasy Come True

Story Info
I have the perfect wife, but I want her to be a whore.
2.3k words
3.55
39.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Sara when she was fifteen and they moved next door. Her father is a pastor in to date until she was 18 and then her parents wanted to know everything about any boy she might date. From the time she was 18 until she finished college Sara dated twelve boys. I know she kissed them all, but never did any get to even first base with her. Until I encouraged it.

In part the reason she dated that many boys was that I encouraged her to do so. I felt it was sexy for her to date. And she didn't just date them once. No she dated all twelve of them at least a dozen times. I felt we needed time after college to give us time to be sure we were meant for each other. We dated off and on and I knew we were in love. But I wanted to give us time.

We graduated at age 22 and Sara was dating Brad who was two years older. Sara had given me her beautiful body in our Junior year of college. And she is perfect in every way. In the beginning of our senior year she gave me her virginity and we began to enjoy sex completely.

By the middle of that year I felt we needed time to be sure and I told her I wanted her to date others. She agreed and began to date Brad. As we neared graduation Sara told me Brad wanted her to move in with him.

She ask how I felt about it? I don't think she expected the answer I gave her? I told her honestly I felt it might give us depth to our relationship and how we really felt about each other. I told her I wanted her to try it for a few month.

"But David he is expecting us to be sexual."

"Sara I guess I thought you guys had done that some time ago?"

"Oh no you are the only guy I have been with."

"What have you done with him Sara?"

"Well he has my breasts when he wants, which is lots and I give him a blow job if he needs it."

"Sara move in with him and give him your pussy when he wants it."

"You really want me to let him fuck me?"

"Of coarse Sweetheart if you are going to live together you have to mate with him."

They moved in together that weekend and I didn't see Sara for several days. I ran into her after class a week later.

"So how is living with Brad going now?"

"It is very different than I expected. I enjoy it, yes it is fun."

"So are you a real couple now?"

"Yes, Brad and I are now lovers. He has fucked me every day since we moved in together. He is bigger than you and sex is very good with him. I am enjoying it a lot. I am finding things out about him I am not sure about?"

"What kind of things?"

"Brad is kind of kinky and talks about stuff.."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Sexual stuff. He has a black friend he hangs out with. Carl has been over several times and hung out. Brad kisses me and fondles me in front of Carl. He has even tried to expose my tits for him a couple times. He tells me it is okay if Carl sees them. He has had me sit on Carl's lap a couple times and encourages me to kiss him and let him feel me."

"So did you kiss him?"

"Yes I did both times."

"With tong?"

"Yes I necked with him and he felt me some the first time."

"He felt you?"

"Oh you know Brad kept encouraging us and the necking got passionate and he was fondling me threw my clothes."

"And the second time?"

"It was a few days later and Brad had been telling me he wanted us to go further next time. He was asking me to let Carl have my tits out bare and maybe let him finger me. He tells me he thinks girls who have sex with colored guys are very sexy. And he wants me to do it. He says he wants his wife to be a woman who has been with black men."

"Has he ask you to marry him?"

"No not yet, but when we are making love he talks about us and getting married."

"So has Carl had your tits out bare and has he fingered you?"

"Yes I was naked with him and I sucked his cock. His is even bigger than Brad's cock. Brad wants me to let him fuck me."

"I think you should."

"Let Carl fuck me?"

"Yes I think so. If it is important to Brad you are sexy enough to mate with a black and wants his wife to be to do that? If he asks you what are you going to say?"

"David I am not sure right now. I am not sure where we are right now. You seen ok with where I am with Brad right now. That we are a couple living together having sex and all that. So if he ask me today I would probably say, Yes!"

"Then you should let Carl fuck you. Give Brad what he wants. Be the woman he desires."

We didn't see each other for almost two weeks before I saw her again after class. But I had seen her twice on campus with a handsome black guy who both times had an arm around her in a way that showed she was his. In fact one of the times his hand hung over her shoulder and I was sure he was cupping her breast firmly in his palm. My guess was his friend Carl was now fucking Sara too.

We stopped to chat as she was alone.

"So has Brad popped the question yet?"

"No not yet, but he tells me I will be the perfect wife now. He watches Carl fuck me lots now. Carl stays with us a lot now."

"I have seen you with Carl a couple times lately."

"Was he holding my tit?"

"The last time he was yes."

"I am glad it was here on campus. We go to a club off campus and he takes it out and cups it bare. Or he just leaves it out on display for the guys to see."

"You let him do that with it?"

"David, Brad lets him fuck me anytime he wants now and he has video of us fucking. Carl says I belong to him now and Brad agrees. Carl wants me to move in with him, but he has two room mates. I am not sure about that."

"What does Brad say about you moving in with Carl?"

"He likes the idea and says I should do it."

"What does he say about the roomies?"

"He says they both have white girl friends, but he also says they share everything so?"

"So you going to move in with Carl for a while?"

"Ya I am thinking I will. I like fucking him lots and I feel so sexy. Think I should?"

"Ya I think it sounds like fun. But tell him they both need shown off."

"Smart ass. David I love you. And you are really ok with this?"

"Yes I am and I love you too Sara. This will make us stronger."

"You know they will fuck me too?"

"Yes I know just enjoy it."

"The club off campus, he wants me to dance nude there. For the brothers."

"You'll be beautiful up there."

"You are ok if I do it?"

"Oh no, I am much more than ok, I would love for you to do it for them. Please do it several times for them."

"He wants me to do it several times. But there is more. The women they really like, the white girls are taken down into a back room and gang banged. He wants me to do it."

"I can understand that. Does it turn you on?"

"Dancing nude or being gang banged?"

"Both?"

"I am not sure but I think I want to try both? Are you shocked?"

"No I am very turned on."

"That I want to dance for them?"

"Yes, but the other too."

"David I plan to marry you and have a family with you."

"Sara, I want that too. But this will make us much stronger. In about two more years I plan to ask you to become my wife. But for now I want you to enjoy life with others."

"You are fine if they have me then?"

"I want to see you be sexy enough to do it. Maybe several times?"

"If I know you want me to do it I will, just nod?"

I nodded.

"Sara this is a fun bump in the road I had not planned on. I am very proud of you. I want two or maybe 3 more Brads for you."

"Men, I have a serious relationship with. Live with? Mate with? To be sure of you?"

"That is my desire."

I saw nothing of Sara for several week then. I saw Brad and we talked so I learned about her. She'd moved in with Carl and the roomies were fucking her too. She had danced nude three times at the club and they had taken her into the back room and she had given it up for them. The rumors were it was a big one and lasted 4 hours. She had agreed to do it 3 more times.

I didn't see Brad for several weeks then and when I did he caught me up on Sara. She was still living with Carl and his two roomies, fucking all three regularly.

"That girl has a real taste for BBC for sure. She has danced several times nude in the club. The last I heard she has done seven gang bangs. I hear every black guy in school has nailed her. The dude who owns the club is a big white guy who is fucking her now too and wants her to move in with him."

A couple months later I hear she is living with the guy who owns the club. He is a very big guy and I hear he owns Sara. She dances nude on stage for him in the club. Big John is very dominate with his women and Sara is very submissive. So it seemed a very good match. While there she met Kyle Rose and she fell in love.

Kyle fell for her too. She and Kyle put on sex shows for the public at the Club and Big John paid them well. Kyle is a very large black man. Standing 6'3" and weight of very nearly 300lbs. They lived together nearly 2 years and she planned to marry and have children with Kyle. But that was not Kyles wish at that time and they slowly drifted apart.

We married shortly after and began or family. In our years as Man and Wife, Sara could not have been more perfect. We have been the perfect family in every way. We have been married for nearly 12 years and have two beautiful daughters 11 and 9 years old. Sara is nearly 37 years old now and as sexy and pretty as always.

Her breasts are a full 36c and perky and high set as when she was a stripper in the club. Her hips might be an inch or so rounder but are still as shapely as when I saw her spread wide on stage with Kyle firmly up in her little pussy for all to see as he fucked her on stage. Sara and Kyle put on lots of live shows on that stage for crowds back then.

Our life together had been nearly perfect. Shari our nearly 12 year old was going to look like her mother and her breasts were budding already. Her nipple high set and maturing on the 34b cup breasts. And her hips were shaping into a woman. She had started her period nearly a year ago. Sara had her on the pill and she knew she was likely active already?

Edie our nearly ten year old was rounding out right behind her. But her coloring ft it so for me to find. She had been talking to Brad, her first old boyfriend and lover after me. He was asking her to meet him and he wanted to fuck her again.

After dinner and we were going to bed I ask her about it?"

"He wants to fuck me again."

"Would you like to meet Brad and see if you are interested?"

"You want me to start fucking him again don't you?"

"That could be a start, but there are others that interest me more than Brad does."

"Others, hummmm tell me more?"

"Kyle Rose, I have talked with him. He wants you and a child with you this time. He wants you an stage with him again at the Club again too. He is half owner of it now. Of coarse he says Big John will fuck you too."

"My God David, can we go back to that now?"

"Does it excite you Sara?"

"My God yes you know it does David. I crave that man's cock in me. I loved being on stage on display as his lover for all to see. I have never felt as sexy ever. I would love to have his seed grow in my belly even now."

"He wants it too now."

"Can you let me do that now as your wife?"

"Do it on stage on display for all to watch as he does it."

"Oh I would love that."

I watched them do it for all to see."