I Married a Heptapod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except, well, my Mom wasn't that big on me keeping up with the latest fashion trends, and I kind of knew what would happen if I even brought that up, so it was time to regroup.

"He was cute, Mom," I said, real defensively.

Well, he had been. I hoped he'd been sensible enough to catch the first mag-rail to New Botany Bay or somewhere. Mom had a lot of guangxi herself, and China Spaceship Industry Corporation really needed her, so they'd pulled some favors of their own after that little mistake of mine, which is why I was still around, and we were here in New Bejing, and not in Tibet. Or Mars. As Mom and Dad had so kindly made clear to me when the shit hit the fan down dirtside.

And, well, my Mom was upset, and it wasn't that cute guy's fault he'd liked my boobs, and I hadn't actually told him I wasn't old enough to legally be in a bar, although I was legally old enough to do the stuff I was sure he had in mind, even if we weren't going there and we weren't engaged. Yes, I was over eighteen. But my Mom wouldn't care about that, and unless he got out of town, I could see a long trip to somewhere remote and very cold in his immediate future.

"You, Stardust Wong, have no shame. You're grounded for a month!" Okay, Mom wasn't that upset, he should be okay, and I could live with being grounded. I was used to it. "And you have to think of your Dad's position, and stop behaving like a little slut! You really haven't learnt a thing, have you?"

Okay, Mom was mad.

"I'm not a slut," I said, really really defensively. "I mean, what happened with..."

"Do not ever mention that again, ever, Stardust," my Mom said, and now she looked like she was going to cry, and I did feel really bad about that. I mean, I'd been completely fooled myself, he'd really taken advantage of me, but his pug-nosed dog of a wife had blamed me, and his wife was the old Chairman's daughter, and all my Mom and Dad's guangxi had kept me alive, I guess, because she'd wanted me shot, but we'd had to move to Luna, which was, like total exile for my Mom, and totally humiliating for my Dad.

We won't even talk about how bad I'd felt. I mean, knowing someone wants you shot? Not just saying it. They really want you shot. Just because you were doing a few favors for their husband so he'd do a few favors for you. I still couldn't see what was wrong with that, and why she wanted me shot. I mean, she was a pug-nosed dog, she really was, and he couldn't get it up with her. He'd told me that, and anyhow, wanting me shot? That's so awful. And anyhow, I might have moved here from New Shanghai, but I wasn't a slut, despite what people here in New Beijing say about girls from New Shanghai.

They're just jealous cats.

So yeah, security robots. Familiar with.

No, of course I wasn't your typical New Beijing girl.

And really, huh! Do I sound like one of those New Beijing cats?

The Chinese Hegemony has a reputation for being conservative. It's true, but I was from New Shanghai, over in Gold Mountain Province, on the eastern side of the Pacific, and New Shanghai, it's a lot more easy-going than over the other side of the Pacific Ocean, in Mainland China. Used to be part of the United States before they had that civil war a couple of hundred years ago. Chinese Hegemony stepped in to protect those of Chinese and Asian descent from the fascists, which of course meant we occupied Las Vegas too, because, you know, Chinese and Casinos, as well as Hawaii, and all those other lovely little resort islands all around the Pacific. It was ridiculous them being independent countries anyhow. They were so much better off being part of the Hegemony.

We took northern Mexico as well, because, well, easy, and Texas had oil, and we ended up signing a Treaty of Mutual Assistance with the Republic of Texas, and cutting a deal with the Second American Republic after some fighting, and by the time the whole thing was over, Gold Mountain Province was fairly large, and my grandparents were from what used to be San Francisco. Worked for me. I was Chinese. Proud of it, too. After all, it was our Space Navy that was doing most of the work defending Earth and our other planets from those horrible Spiders. They should all be grateful to us.

The Hegemony'd used different excuses when they'd occupied the old Philippines and Malaysia, and Singapore, and Australia, and everyone knew Laos and Burma and Cambodia and Mongolia and North Korea were more or less Chinese territories, and Siberia was bought and paid for as far as the Urals, Africa belonged to Chinese corporations and we didn't need to, like, rule it, because all we needed were the resources, not the people, they were just a nuisance, and Vietnam and South Korea and New Zealand existed on sufferance, probably because Chinese didn't like the way sheep smelt, and they didn't want an actual war with Vietnam, and the Vietnamese were smart enough to understand which way the cards were falling, and so were the South Koreans, and the Japanese were the Japanese, so we just left them alone as long as they behaved themselves and did what they were asked to do.

Anyhow, New Shanghai.

Back then, before you knew it, San Francisco was New Shanghai. My Grandmas and Granddads, and my Mom and Dad, they'd grown up under the Chinese Hegemony, Dad was pretty high up in the Party, and me, I was a New Shanghai girl through and through. Until Mom and Dad emigrated to the Moon, and we ended up in New Beijing. Which was because of me, as my Dad made sure he told me whenever I got into more trouble after we'd moved there.

* * *

So he'd told me we were going to New Beijing, where he'd been appointed Party Secretary by the Chairman, and it was only a day or so after that dreadfully scary incident I just wanted to forget all about, and I was still bruised and aching everywhere, but the doctor had said nothing was actually broken and there were no permanent injuries. It didn't feel like it, let me tell you, even with the painkillers, and I didn't even notice that my Dad looked kind of grey and exhausted. I was too wrapped up in how bad I felt.

"What?" I'd squealed, and then winced, because squealing hurt my ribs real bad. "Why the Moon? It's... it's worse than Tibet... or... or ...''

I couldn't actually think of anywhere worse, except maybe New Zealand, because, you know, sheep, or maybe Mars, but they were just starting to really open Mars up, and it was still dangerous, even after all the terraforming, and lets not even talk going out-system to one of the colony planets. I wasn't in to dangerous. Like I said, I was a New Shanghai girl, and we have a reputation to maintain. New Shanghai girls are smart, fashionable, and we enjoy men. Not brave though. We leave that to the guys. All of those applied to me. I started dating when I was old enough to appreciate boys, but I moved on to men real quickly.

Well, one man, anyhow, and it turned out to be a lot more dangerous than I thought.

That nice Wentan Zhao, in my class, his dad was Chief of Security for Gold Mountain Province. His Dad, that was Security-General Zhao, he was always very friendly when I was dating Wentan, and I was at his house all the time because we were neighbors, and when I explained to Security-General Zhao one day how I was having problems with physics, and my Mom was really rather rude about my marks in maths and physics and science, he very kindly offered to tutor me.

I started visiting him at his office after school, and actually I did learn a lot because he was a really good tutor, and my academic grades went up, and then he had that talk with the school about how good a student I was, and how my marks really were not commensurate with my aptitude, and my marks skyrocketed, which I was really happy about, and my Mom was really happy about my marks too, although she didn't know that Security-General Zhao had been to my school, and all the teachers were really nice to me after that, and spent a lot of extra time to help me, so that went really well, and when I told Security-General Zhao that, he was really happy too, and he called up my school to tell them that, and they were really happy too, because I was doing so well.

Other things went well too, after quite a while, because I did get to know Security-General Zhao better and better, because of all the time we were spending together, and his secretary used to give me these really knowing smirks when I came in to see him, which was totally embarrassing, because we always left the door open, but I did decide that I did like men more than boys, and I did tell Security-General Zhao how scared I was of that compulsory draft into the military, because that was back when the fighting with the Spiders had really picked up, and it was all over the news.

Peoples Security-General Zhao understood, and he was so reassuring, and he mentioned that if you were an officer in the Security Directorate, you weren't drafted into the military, because Security did have priority if they decided they did, and a Security-General could authorize the retention of a promising young officer, and he offered me a commission in the Security Directorate as a Third Lieutenant, and then a position as his Aide-de-Campe after I graduated from University, after I told him that one afternoon when he was, you know, tutoring me in physics while I sat beside him.

Of course I believed him. That's how young and silly I was.

New Shanghai. There were still a few subversive and unreformed "old American" elements existing, even after a couple hundred years, which seemed weird to me, but not everyone was Chinese, and we did tolerate minorities as long as they assimilated and behaved, and knew their place, but not all of them did, and the Security Directorate needed informants in schools too, as well as everywhere else.

Commission? Draft exemption? Security-Third-Lieutenant Stardust Wong? I liked that, and Peoples Security-General Zhao commissioned me himself, and of course, I took my new role seriously. So did Security-General Zhao, and we started to meet undercover, because he wanted me to have a uniform, and he asked for reports on subversive elements three times every week.

"It wouldn't do for me to be seen meeting with you at the office now, Third-Lieutenant Wong," Security-General Zhao said, drinking his tea in the café in the hotel foyer as he slipped the room key across the table to me, and he was explaining why he wasn't wearing his uniform, and why we were meeting in a hotel room, and I should go up first, by myself, and wait for him. "It might arouse suspicions."

It didn't arouse any suspicions in me, which just goes to show how silly a girl can be when she's after a draft exemption and a cushy number in security. I liked the Third Lieutenants uniform he'd brought along for me to try on, too.

So did he.

"You look gorgeous, Stardust," he'd said admiringly, after I came out from the bathroom.

I'd never realized a Security Directorate uniform could look so, well, sexy. The skirt was so short and tight, and I'd never imagined I could look so hot in a uniform. The black leather G-string panties were hot too, and really tiny, and I did sort of half think it was kind of a weird uniform item, and the black lace bra was just gorgeous, and my boobs were "generous" enough that the bra looked really good on me. The black leather-lookalike shirt made from some kind of stretch material just clung, and as for the knee high black snake-skin boots, I just loved them, and so did Security-General Zhao. The little black beret just rounded the whole uniform off so beautifully.

And then there was the draft exemption, because if you were in Security, and you had that exemption, you didn't get drafted, and I had my Third Lieutenant's Commission, written on this beautiful rice paper, and signed by Security-General Zhao himself. But it was the draft exemption that I'd really wanted, and I had that special exemption signed by Security-General Zhao too. I mean, the military was so dangerous, what with the ghastly alien Spider things we were fighting somewhere out there, and taking care of subversives and everything was easy by comparison, and safe, and the real problem was, I was really aware that I wasn't some nobody.

I was the New Shanghai Party Secretary's daughter, and everyone expected me to do my duty, enlist, train, volunteer for the glorious People's National Liberation Space Navy, and go fight to liberate oppressed aliens from the capitalist yoke of the fascistic and speciesist Spiders. If they hadn't already been eaten, which, it was turning out, was what the Spiders did, no exceptions. The news clips had been awful. And I'd be expected to serve as an officer of course; that went without saying, which was even worse, because officers were expected to lead. From the front. Which meant all the guys following me would be watching my butt.

And not to keep me out of trouble either.

That, and I'd be expected to look hot while I was leading from the front, for the embedded-media, because the workers needed inspiring role models, and that really crass and horrible Space Navy recruiter who'd come to our High School and sort of leered at me, and said I'd be really inspiring to serve under, he'd said my boobs would inspire guys to sign up just for the chance of seeing them, and the Space Marines, they'd follow a butt like mine to hell and back. I don't need to mention that he was a Space Marine.

No. Way. I didn't want guys like him following my butt.

Or being inspired by my boobs. I'd had experience with that happening.

And worse, those spiders ate people. I wasn't going off to fight them, and get eaten, and my boobs weren't there to inspire guys, and neither was my butt. Well, they were, but not to fight Spiders. So to say I'd been happy about that draft exemption was an understatement. So of course when Security General Zhao asked me to sit on his lap in that hotel room while we did all the paperwork, because we could get through all the signatures faster that way, I was happy to help him, because it did make sense that I was right there to sign when he needed my signature, and there was only one chair and no table in the hotel room, and I really wanted all that paperwork signed.

Afterwards, after all the paperwork was taken care of, Security-General Zhao helped me adjust the fit of my uniform, which was actually rather exciting, and then we had a long talk about my future, and draft exemptions, and careers in Security, and how Security-General Zhao could help me, and how I could help Security-General Zhao even more after I finished University and began to work as his personal assistant, and we moved to the bed to continue talking, because he needed to adjust his uniform, and he said looking at me in my uniform inspired him, although by then it was only the boots and that black leather g-string that was left that were inspiring him, and he was very very inspired.

However inspired he was, he wasn't inspiring me into letting him take my g-string off though, because I was a good girl, and I did understand I had to remain a virgin until marriage, or I'd totally bring shame on my family, and Security-General Zhao understood that too, when I explained why it was staying on, so he showed me how my family honor could remain satisfied while at the same time I could guarantee my draft exemption, and ensure some guangxi of my own, and it was very educational.

Far more educational than I'd anticipated, and I was little surprised and startled.

After I got over that surprise, I did like the taste though, although it was very big, and after a while my jaw ached, and right at the end he was a little rough, and it was hard to swallow it all, but I did my best because I really did value that exemption a lot, and I wanted to keep it, and he said I'd get a lot better with practice, and he didn't mind at all that I really had no idea what to do.

Security-General Zhao had smiled, and he'd said that was what he liked most about Third-Lieutenants. Training them. I'd been totally relieved when he said he was going to really enjoy training me, because he was such a busy man, but it turned out he planned to have lots of time for me, and I was really grateful for that, too.

The next time we met undercover, after I got their early, because I didn't want him to waste any time waiting for me, and I'd been studying, and I knew officers were expected to be punctual, I didn't worry too much about the uniform, except for that little G-string of course, because I did have to think of the honor of the family, and how I needed not to bring shame down on my parents. I'd been studying online, on how to do that, and I had some ideas that I was eager to try, and I knew Security-General Zhao was an excellent tutor, so as soon as I was in our hotel room, I undressed and took a shower, and I was already in bed waiting to guarantee some more guangxi of my own when Security-General Zhao arrived, and he was very very pleased, and he really enjoyed training me, and I'd decided I liked this kind of training a lot.

So we had a good thing going there, at least up until the shit hit the fan. We'd sort of settled into a routine, mostly a hotel room, sometimes his office, and my training went really well, and he was very pleased with me, and neither of us mentioned subversives any more, which was a relief, because I didn't think anyone I knew actually was.

I did mention earlier that we were neighbors, so sometimes we met at his house, because it was so close to mine, like, next door, which turned out to be a big mistake. He did like me to dress up for him, and that last time we met, I was sort of mostly out of that uniform he'd bought me, which was a bit small by then, because I was growing fast, which didn't matter because the only place I wore it was in his bedroom, and we were having fun, and really, all I was wearing were the boots by then. The rest of my uniform, including my G-string, was gone, because he'd promised not to accidentally do anything that would bring shame on my family, so I'd been letting him take it off me for a while by then, and my uniform was all over the room, and so was his.

"Zowie....ohhhhh... ohhhhh Zowie," I moaned, stroking his cock, which was big and hard, rather frantically, and I was bouncing around on his face, because he really knew what to do with his mouth.

He was doing it, to, and using his tongue, which I hoped wouldn't bring shame and dishonor down on my family because he was trying to do things with it that might. Oh my god, his tongue, and of course it was okay, because I told myself that I was still a virgin if it was only his tongue, and as long as it was, I wasn't bringing shame on my family or anything, so I wasn't too worried about it. In fact, I wasn't worried at all. I wasn't thinking much either, because when I was sitting on Security-General Zhao's face, I generally stopped thinking completely and just went for the ride, and Security-General Zhao liked that as much as I did.

"Oh god, don't stop, Stardust," Security-General Zhao groaned, and he really was strong. That one hand on my butt kind of had me riding his face fast, my delicate little feet in those lovely black snake-skin boots beating wildly on his bed, and his other hand pushed my face down onto his cock, and he was just about half way down my throat, and I was face to face with his balls and they were big, but I knew I could swallow everything.

By then I'd had lots of practice.

"I'll wait until you've finished before we have a little chat, Stardust dear," Mrs. Security-General Zhao said, just as I managed to get almost all his cock into my mouth and half-way down my throat, and I got such a fright I choked, and my throat kind of spasmed convulsively in terror, and did that choke-dance and Security-General Zhao came, and of course I swallowed, because it was that or drown, and Mrs. Security-General Zhao sat there watching me, and talking into her mobile.