I Married a Hotwife Ch. 03

Story Info
Pam's husband joins her in a session with Sheri and her stud.
4.4k words
4.37
15k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short smutty stroke story, not one of my long, adventure pieces. It has a lot of very hot sex and not a lot of plot. Also it's not for people who dislike cucks. By the way I don't. I think they're hot.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

Chapter Three

Pam arrived home in her sensible Subaru Outback wagon with Adam secured firmly in his car seat. She'd just returned from Greentree Academy, Adam's Montessori school located in nearby Hyde Park. Pam was pleased with her choice. Shari Fujimori's highly regarded program for preschoolers was just what the doctor ordered for her precocious son. She saw first-hand that Adam's engagement with her teacher and the other children in the class had already improved his social skills.

But there was another agenda, a darker one, that Pam was pursuing with Shari. It turned out that Shari was a lesbian Domme, and the sexual attraction between the two women was irresistible and insatiable. In the guise of a home inspection, Shari and Pam ended up having sex on John and Pam's marital bed, a bed that the couple just had sex on the night before.

After having sex with Shari, Pam realized she was a submissive slut with no perceptible bottom on what she was willing to try. Pam's day consisted of two things: taking care of Adam and spending every other available moment serving her Domme. Of course, Pam's extracurricular activities couldn't have come about without her husband John's knowledge and assent. It turned out that he not only tolerated her promiscuity, but encouraged it.

Pam put Adam down for his afternoon nap and took the time to get ready for the evening Shari had planned for her and John. Pam drew a hot bath and had a long, leisurely soak, shaving her long legs and pubic patch and under her arms. Satisfied with the job she did, she enjoyed her full glass of chardonnay in the comfort of steaming hot rose scented water.

She thought about how her life changed since she'd met Shari. Her sex life with John was strictly vanilla, and within the confines of both of their notions of marital sex, both of them never appreciated what were considered more socially deviant practices and their appetite for them. Up until that point, it was Pam who was sexually active outside the marriage and John who lived through her vicariously. But that was then.

John was going to be part of that night's scene.

* * *

Shari showed up right on time. Her shiny new black BMW was parked behind her as she approached the Pryzinski's front door.

John had heard two car doors slam. He rushed over to the living room curtain and pulled it aside just enough to be able to take a peek. He had never met Shari before, but in the streetlight she looked like the nude photo Pam had taken of her. Petite, much shorter than Pam. Even wearing a jacket he could tell she worked out. Maybe it was the way she was walking. Confident. A golden olive complexion and long straight jet black hair and an attractive face. To his surprise there was someone walking behind her. A tall African-American man. Every bit as confident as her, and looked big enough to carry the Domme on one shoulder.

John let go of the shade before he was seen. Shaking from what he imagined was to come, he answered the door with trepidation. It was buyer's remorse, and coming at exactly the wrong time. John's fantasies went sky high with Pam's extracurricular sex. He made Pam recount her adventures, often while he was licking her freshly and well-used pussy and asshole. Especially her asshole. It made John hard just thinking about Pam's delicious pucker, puffy and leaking cum. Sometimes she would stroke him as she described how she was a whore for another man, and his jets of cum would hit his chin.

But now he was faced with the real thing, not a fantasy. Coming up the walkway was a large black man who was going to fuck his wife, and maybe him. He had a fleeting idea to run, but thought better of it since it was his idea for the get together. Pam would have never moved forward without his enthusiastic agreement so this was his party, plain and simple.

He steeled himself to answer the door as casually as he could, as if Pam had regularly whored herself off to other men while he watched. He held his breath and opened the door.

John relaxed at once. He thought Shari was sexiest woman he had ever seen. Every inch a mixed race Eurasian princess. He immediately lusted after her.

"You must be John," she said. She shifted her weight so most of it was on one foot, giving John the once over. The tall man behind her stood there silently, like a statue. John was getting hard and hoping they wouldn't notice. They both did of course.

"Uh yes. John Pryzinski...." His voice faltered when he wanted to say more. It was too intimidating to have a petite Asian beauty and a tall African-American man on his doorstep. He was overcome with emotions that he didn't understand.

"Of course. Where is Pam?" she said curtly and self-confidently. She was amused by John's submissive reaction. She ignored John and walked into the house. John flattened himself against the wall to make room for her guest to enter the house. The shoulder of the man's black tee brushed against John, and he could feel the ripple in the man's muscular bicep. John noticed the man was wearing a heavy studded leather collar around his neck. He wondered if he would be wearing one before the night was over.

"Oh yes," she said, turning back to face John. "Where are my manners, this is my friend."

The man nodded.

John didn't hear a name and didn't want to ask.

"Pam?" Shari asked.

John snapped to attention. "Oh yes, I think she's back in the kitchen."

"Good, as instructed."

Shari went back to the kitchen. It was clear she was familiar with the layout of the house as she had slept with Pam on numerous occasions while John slept on the family room couch. John followed her and the man to the kitchen, standing in the doorway to watch. Pam was nude, on her hands and knees on the kitchen counter. Her tits were hanging down, large and ripe. She had a wooden spoon between her teeth that she was holding like the stem of a rose. She turned her head when the group came in. There was something primal in the way she looked at her husband, like she wanted to devour him. His eyes went to the floor.

Shari started talking to Pam as if the two men weren't there. She treated them as inconsequential.

"I missed you Pam." The Domme petted Pam's ample booty and paced around the counter, her stiletto heels clicking on the hardwood floor. Shari's hand started caressing Pam's bottom, squeezing each cheek, as she circled the kitchen island. Each time she touched her, her fingers came closer to Pam's winking anus. Pam struggled mightily to remain still. Shari took off her jacket and tossed it over the back of a kitchen chair. She was wearing a black silk leotard. She looked like a panther. That made Pam the wounded gazelle.

"So Pam. I've been thinking about you. Thinking about your tits." She reached over and pinched one of Pam's nipples, hanging low and ripe. John's wife almost dropped the wooden spoon, catching it in her teeth before it dropped out.

"For the benefit of your husband John, who is standing behind you, I'm going to call you by your real name, which is slut. You are a slut, aren't you Pam?"

Pam nodded her head, the spoon now secure between her clenched teeth. John was rock hard. His pants were tenting in front of him. He didn't care if anyone noticed.

"So Pam, for sluts like you, I like to start with a kitchen test. I go through your kitchen drawers and I get to use what I find. Now here's what makes it fun. If you drop the spoon you get twenty swats. I've never spanked anyone with a wooden spoon, but I imagine it stings quite a bit. Do you want me to spank you... slut?"

Pam slowly shook her head.

"I think John wants me to spank you. I'll bet he's hoping you're going to drop the spoon." Shari opened one of the kitchen drawers and rummaged through it. She found a clip to reseal a potato chip bag and held it under Pam's nose.

"This should be fun, I've never tried this before," said Shari, squeezing the ends of the clip to open its jaw. She tugged on Pam's nipple, stretching it out and elongating the brunette's rounded tit. Then she affixed the clip to Pam's breast, the small, serrated plastic teeth digging into the tender flesh of her areole and pinching hard on her nipple.

"Mmmmphhh," Pam grunted with the spoon in her mouth. The pain was sizzling in her nipple. She promised herself she would never eat another potato chip.

"Let's see what else we have handy." Shari went in another drawer and found plastic tongs used to handle pasta. "I think John can help us with this one." Shari gestured to John. "Take off your clothes and come here."

John gave her a "who me?" look.

"Now," Shari said with a scowl, reading his quizzical facial expression, but with not a grain of sympathy for his second thoughts.

John looked at Shari and knew she meant business. He slowly took off his clothes, self-conscious that a man he didn't know and a woman he'd just met were watching him. The last time he was naked in front of strangers was when he was inducted into the Army. Buck naked, he walked tentatively to the counter. He already felt way over his head. Shari was clearly in control and he was just along for the ride. He wondered what he was going to be asked to do and also wondered why the fuck he had agreed to play along. His dick had none of those reservations. It was hard as steel and was leaking a continuous stream of precum. That much was evident when he took off his boxer shorts.

Shari was amused by John's angst. She could tell from John's hard dick that he was getting massively turned on while others had sex with his nubile wife. But she could read from his face that he didn't know how he got in this situation. She thought nothing more it and issued her orders. Her first one was to John, when she handed him the tongs.

"I want you to grip Pam's other nipple with these tongs. If you don't grip it hard enough to please me, I'm going to use the wooden spoon on your bare ass instead. I used to play racquetball, so I have a quick wrist when it comes to something like this."

She slapped the palm of her hand with the spoon. It sounded like a gunshot. John jumped. Pam was startled and had to grip the spoon harder to hold on.

Shari put her hand under John's chin so his eyes were looking at hers.

"Is that understood slut?"

John had never been called a slut before, but her saying it resonated inside him, penetrating the thin veneer of civility he wore in his day job and calling to his submissive self that wanted to get out. He wanted to be her slut. Just like his wife was her slut. He realized he was envious of his wife.

"Yes... uhhh... Mistress Shari?" he said politely.

Shari was pleased that John complied immediately. But she knew he would. He'd already let her fuck his wife in their bedroom and he was happy about it. Of course he would comply.

John went over to his wife. He could see that her knees were shaking on the hard counter surface. She was struggling to hold the spoon in her mouth as it was, and he was about to pinch her unclamped nipple with the tongs.

His eyes said "I'm sorry" as he positioned the ends of the tong over her nipple and pinched the ends together hard enough to elicit another grimace on her face.

"Uh... uhhhh... uhhhh," his wife panted as a different flavor of pain was dealt by her husband. John gripped the tongs firmly, as he didn't want to be swatted with the spoon any more than his wife did. John could see that when he applied additional pressure her eyes would open wide. The spoon was chattering in her teeth.

Shari watched with amusement with a naked John standing next to his kneeling wife, holding a pair of kitchen tongs, while she fought to hang onto a spoon in her mouth. One thing was obvious though. John's cock, pleasing in size to Shari, was hard as a rock and bobbing in front of him as he dealt delicious pain to his panting wife. John saw a dribble of pussy juice running down Pam's inner thigh. They were both excited as hell, and all present knew it.

Shari was getting off on the scene as well. She enjoyed the domination of the couple, but she really enjoyed watching their reactions. She was getting wet as well, and knew her gratification would come later when she watched her man sub fuck Pam's ass.

Shari stood next to Pam, kneeling on the counter with a clip on one nipple and the tongs holding the other. Beads of sweat had popped out of her forehead. Her thighs were trembling. Shari dragged the edge of her palm across Pam's saturated pussy, feeling the arousal Pam felt being dominated while her husband watched.

Pam let out a high pitched squeal and almost dropped the spoon. John struggled to hang on to Pam's nipple as she flinched. The burst of pleasure made her leak more honey onto Shari's hand.

Shari laughed. "Pam, you beautiful slut. Is the pleasure more intense than the pain?"

Ripples of pleasure were riding on top of the base layer of pain. Pam nodded her head vigorously. She felt warm and fuzzy. She wanted more.

"Well good. I think it's time for one more thing." Shari went through several drawers before she found what she was looking for, a plastic turkey baster. She took some salad oil and lubricated the shaft.

"Guess where this is going, slut."

"Mmm... assshhhh?" Pam mumbled through clenched teeth.

"Right you are."

Shari pushed the tip against Pam's tight back hole. The Domme wiggled the end until Pam's anal ring yielded slightly, then started to slowly slide it in.

"Mmmmmgggggahhhhh," Pam screamed. It took every ounce of her strength to hang on to the wooden spoon.

Shari started fucking Pam's ass with the baster, sending her sub into a delirious mixture of pain and pleasure. She started to wobble on the counter, so she gripped the edge to steady herself.

"Now, the piece de resistance, my little slut." Shari found a thin rubber spatula and started slapping Pam's clit with it. The Domme pulled the clip off Pam's nipple and then pushed away the tongs that John was holding. Blood flooded into Pam's tortured nipples, making her entire body tingle. Her clit felt like it was going to explode. The symphony of pain and pleasure overwhelmed Pam. She dropped the spoon, which clattered on the floor, and she raised her head up like a wolf baying at the moon.

"Shiiiiiiiiiitttttttt!!!" Pam bellowed. Her pussy gushed as she collapsed on the counter, trying desperately to suck air into her deflated lungs.

John, the silent man, and Shari watched Pam's body heave on the counter as the aftershocks of her heart arresting orgasm waned. Pam groaned a deep throated growl. She was hooked... forever... to this feeling of unadulterated pleasure.

* * *

Pam was sprawled on the counter, fighting to catch her breath as she tried processing what just happened. Using nothing more than a few kitchen utensils, Shari was able to lay bare Pam's mile wide submissive streak. Pam's long brown hair was matted with sweat and the area between her legs was a swampy mess. Her tits were pressed against the cold granite countertop. She was fucked in front of her husband, who was a willing participant. None of that mattered. Only that her dark spot had been lovingly caressed by Shari, her Domme, and brought into the cold light of day.

She saw the tall beautiful man, his skin color the shade of coal, dressed in a black tee and black slacks standing there, his flaccid penis already imposing in girth, as he watched the festivities. He was a black Adonis. Pam felt a shiver as if there was a gusty breeze inside. She knew that monster would soon be lodged up her ass.

Shari was light and upbeat. This role made her feel alive, aware of anything and everything, commanding the undying devotion of the other three people in the room. This made her happy. This made her sloppy wet. She continued the role play with easy confidence.

"I brought my friend here, really one of my subs, for the main event. The kitchen counter thing was just a tease, a warm-up," said Shari, as if they were starting a tennis lesson. "I usually call him slut as well, but let's call him Earl, shall we?"

"Now Earl here likes women's asses, and I think he likes yours Pam. Isn't that right Earl?"

"Yes Mistress," he said in a low, deep voice.

"See, Earl can speak when asked," said Shari. "Now how much do you like Pam's delectable little ass Earl?"

"A lot Mistress." He was an imposing man and nonetheless gave a charming smile with perfect teeth.

"Let's go to their bedroom and find out." Shari slinked to the bedroom and left the others to follow.

John helped Pam off the counter. As her feet hit the floor, her legs wobbled like a new filly. John helped her along to the bedroom until she found her footing. His cock was dangling between his legs, but the long strand of precum hanging from it betrayed his true feelings. He enjoyed watching Shari use his wife. He was wondering how he would react to seeing his wife with another man. He knew he wouldn't have to wait long to find out.

"This scene is going to have full audience participation," Shari announced. "Slut Pam. Get on the bed on your hands and knees, just like before."

Shari had carried the wooden spoon up to the bedroom. "You may have thought I forgot about my promise, but I didn't. Since you dropped it, we're going to start with twenty swats on your cute little tushy."

Then she said as an afterthought, "Oh yes, I'm going to have Earl administer them."

Earl took the wooden spoon and flicked it with his wrist like a toothpick. He held it a few inches from Pam's ass. Pam was steeling herself, though she didn't know it wasn't going to be enough.

SWAT!

The sound of the wooden spoon slapping against Pam's ass sounded like a rifle shot. Pam howled.

"Fuckkkkk!!"

An angry red spot quickly appeared on her ass cheek.

"That's one," said Shari. "Only nineteen more to go."

Each successive swat elicited a strong verbal reaction, as Pam used up her entire vocabulary of explicatives. Her ass was a bright, crimson red. Her pussy was dripping wet. John didn't realize he was stroking his penis as he watched his wife get punished for her misdeed. He was getting as hot as his wife.

"I think it's time now," said Shari, leaving unspoken what was next, but everyone knowing.

"So John, have you ever sucked a cock before?"

John had that "who me?" look again.

"Is there anyone else named John in this room?" Shari asked him.

"No, Mistress."

"Well?"

"I haven't Mistress."

"There's always a first time. I think yours is now. Now get the fuck on your knees slut."

It was fish or cut bait time for John. Was he "all in?" (no pun intended). This was already the hottest sex of his life, and no one had even touched him. He only had to ponder the question for a moment. He knelt in front of Earl, lifting up his prodigious manhood with the palm of his hand. John meekly stuck out his tongue to skim the bulbous head of Earl's penis. His tongue scooped up a dollop of flavorless precum.

"That's a good slut," said Shari, offering encouragement when none was needed.

John captured the head in his mouth, stretching his lips around the considerable girth of the pulsing shaft.

"Yeah...," murmured Earl. He took his meaty paws and clasped the back of John's head, forcing it further down his hardening shaft. John choked for a moment, then let the shaft slide deeper down his throat. Saliva was dripping off his chin.

12