All Comments on 'I Married a Hotwife Ch. 03'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Three days later, Pam, the slut, was served the divorce papers. Her husband had realized how degrading it was that she let a descendant of black slaves fuck her. At the same time, her husband informed the school authorities about the sexual escapades between the teachers, which led to Pam and her playmates being fired without notice! 1*!!!

AlonThorAlonThorover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

kbone1kbone110 months ago

"Lick them slut," Pam (shouldn't this be Shari) told John, who thought he was going to be a voyeur only. Pam (shouldn't this be Shari) pushed the gusset of her leotard aside and started fingering herself.

kbone1kbone110 months ago

taunt is to Mock or provoke by taunts - I think the word you are looking for is TAUT as in Tight

kbone1kbone18 months ago

John happily lapped at the taunt (I think you mean TAUT) skin of Pam's asshole as it hugged Earl's pistoning shaft, tasting his cock and her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES