I Married a Hotwife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get this ready for your wife's little asshole, slut," said Shari, talking into John's ear. "Make it hard so he can fuck her good."

John's cock stiffened at the hot talk. He slobbered all over Earl's cock. He had to resist stroking his own.

When Shari was satisfied, she pushed John's head away, and he was left sputtering, trying to catch his breath. Earl stroked his uncut tool, pulling the foreskin back.

"Here's what the little lady has been waiting for," he said. He rubbed the spit covered head of his penis against Pam's small, crinkly hole.

"Relax babe," he whispered to her.

She wiggled her hips and relaxed, allowing him passage inside. John couldn't believe a penis the width of Pam's wrist was making its way up her butthole.

"Oh God!" Pam exclaimed, as the shaft started sliding in, filling her up and stretching her anal ring beyond anything it had accepted before (such as her vibrator and John's cock). It was going to be intense pain, followed by even more intense pleasure.

Earl continued to push until he was all the way inside her, his low hanging balls slapping against her wet, creamy pussy.

"Lick them slut," Pam told John, who thought he was going to be a voyeur only. Pam pushed the gusset of her leotard aside and started fingering herself.

Pam was squealing and moaning, oblivious to her husband licking the juncture between Earl's penis and her stretched asshole. John happily lapped at the taunt skin of Pam's asshole as it hugged Earl's pistoning shaft, tasting his cock and her ass.

"Yes... fuck yes!" Pam bellowed as the first of many orgasms bubbled up from her bowels. John could see and feel Pam's asshole clenching hard against Earl's penis. Earl couldn't hold it any longer and slammed his body against Pam's, his cock expanding as it fired his copious load deep into her ass.

"Ahhhh," growled Earl as he thrust forward for the final volley of his ejaculation. His penis deflated slightly and slid out of Pam's distended asshole, cum covered. Shari feverishly finger fucked herself to a satisfying orgasm. She held out her cum covered hand for Earl to lick

John watched in wonderment as he saw his wife get the ass fucking of her life. He had never seen her cum as much, and as hard, as she had just done.

"Well, don't just watch," Shari said, admonishing the cuck husband. "Lick it up."

John first cleaned Earl's cum covered shaft, tasting the bitter cum and his wife's sweet honey. His tongue went up and down the heavily veined shaft, then lower to wash his hair covered balls.

"That's it cuck boy," Earl said as he watched John provide his intimate service. "Clean up that cum that was in your wife's asshole."

Earl had a good evening, no a great evening. He felt the daily pressure as an executive vice-president of a local bank melt away as he fucked Pam up the ass while her husband watched.

Pam was super turned on by Earl's beratement of her husband. She liked the idea of John as a clean-up cuck. She buried her face in the covers with her plump, juicy bottom raised high in the air.

"Push slut," Shari directed. "Push it out."

John watched Pam anus extend out as she pushed, and with each exertion, more cum dribbling out of her stretched hole and down the inside of her leg.

"Don't just watch," Shari chided Pam's husband. "Go get it."

John hopped to attention and positioned his tongue under Pam's winking asshole, capturing the flow of clotted cum and letting it pool on his tongue until he caught all of it. He sat up on his haunches and showed Shari the puddle of another's man's cum that had been in his wife's ass.

"Swallow," Shari said.

Pam fingered herself to another orgasm while she watched John close his lips together and witness his throat ripple as the cum slid down his throat.

All four rested after their marathon of deviant sex. After a few minutes of recovery time for them to collect their thoughts and their breath, Earl got up first, picking up his clothes and getting dressed.

"Time to go Shari. Babysitter's got to be home by 11," he told his wife. Yes, his wife. Earl enjoyed the heck out of Shari's "hobby." He got to fuck other men's wives with Shari's permission and she got off on the domination trip. A win-win.

Pam and John's kid Adam was already in bed and fast asleep. They bid goodnight to Earl and Shari and then John closed the front door behind them. Any reservations he may have had about sharing his wife were dust in the wind. Pam of course was thrilled with the night's festivities. She got to be clipped, pinched, finger fucked, spanked, ass fucked with a big black cock and then eaten out by her husband with everyone watching.

But for her, the night was not yet done.

"C'mon big boy," Pam said to her husband, tugging on his hand. "We still have a lot of fucking to do."

* * *

Next Chapter -- Pam meets Penny, a new big titted bi-curious housewife.

12