All Comments on 'I Married a Nympho Pt. 03'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 2 years ago

The non -consent elements of this story are problematic. When Paula is physically forcing Jerry to suck Bobby’s cock and justifying that rape by saying, “If he REALLY didn’t want to do this, he could fight harder.” Seriously? That was the argument you came up with! Jerry should have physically fought with a Woman to keep from being pressured, coerced, and physically shamed into sucking his friend’s cock.? He needed to hit Paula? Hurt her? Frighten her? What?

No means no. Not, physically force them more, or get them drunker.

How would it have read, if Jerry was holding Danni’s head and physically pressuring her to suck his friend’s cock? It would have come across like a gang-bang rape.

I get that you are trying to break down the homophobic stereotypes that make Lesbian (girl-on-gir) Sex popular and Gay (guy-on-guy) Sex so horribly ostracized and shamed on Lit and in Society. But, physical coercion is a deal breaker for me. That’s rape. And I’m out. Call me prissy or a prude. But that’s my line in the sand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wholesome heartwarming story, enjoyed immensely

3funbi3funbiover 2 years ago

Great story, enjoyed all of it. cant wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story very erotic! Great progression and descriptions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fabulous, I absolutely adore Cunt in every way. Fucking one while eating another and being watched by a third. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

goodnabor789goodnabor78912 months ago

These 3 stories were great. Loved the progression for the guys to experience the other side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES