I Married a Nympho Pt. 02

Story Info
Paula gets another free pass and seduces a young waiter.
11.3k words
4.75
17.2k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

I Married a Nympho Part-2

(Short recap from Part-1)

After a shower--during which I ate her pussy more thoroughly, getting her to orgasm and push what was left of her triple-load of spunk into my mouth--we were lying in bed, cuddling.

"Thank you, again, baby," she said after kissing my cheek. "I don't think I realized how much I missed that nympho-life that I used to live." She paused a moment, and added, "Do you think that maybe we could do that again? I don't mean all the time. Just for a special occasion, like a birthday, or our anniversary, or something."

I leaned over and kissed her, and said, "Which anniversary is leather? That could be an interesting gift for a night out on the town."

(Part-2)

As one might expect, once the door to the nympho barn was open it might be closed again for a while, but there was no locking it shut.

About a month and a half later, Paula and Greg were at a nice restaurant celebrating a deal she had closed at work. She was wearing a slinky red dress with a low-cut top, and no bra. He knew she was feeling frisky because she was flirting rather openly with our good-looking, young waiter.

She asked him a question about the menu, and when he stepped over close to her to see where she was pointing, she made sure that he had a good view down her dress. She thanked him for his suggestion on what she might like, and gave his leg a friendly pat.

When he left with their drink order, Greg leaned in across the table, and said quietly to her, "I think I know a certain nympho whose juices are probably as hot as a cup of au jus."

"That obvious?" she said with a smile.

"It was to me," he said. "I'd be surprised if the kid couldn't smell your pussy."

"Are you okay if I take things beyond flirting?" she asked suggestively. "It's been a while since you gave me a free pass."

"Go for it," he said. "It's been a long time since I've watched you work your pick-up magic; and never while sitting in the same booth with you. You were a hot single-chick those times; now you're a hot married nympho."

"Thanks, baby," she said with a huge smile. "I wish you could reach under the table and feel how wet I am. When the hell did long table cloths go out of style, anyway?"

"I'm thankful I chose to wear my dark slacks tonight," he responded. "I have a feeling I'm going to have a good wet-spot on my leg before we leave."

When the waiter came back with their drink order Paula was sucking on the end of one of the fat breadsticks, and licked its tip seductively as the kid set her drink in front of her.

He flicked a quick glance at Greg, and he pretended to be looking at my menu.

While the kid had been gone, Paula had done a little shifting and adjusting of the top half of her dress, so that when she asked him another question about her menu and he sidled up next to her, his view of her cleavage included a fair amount of her dark nipples. Nipples whose stiff nubs were producing sexy little tents in the light fabric.

As he stood there--right up against the end of her booth--pointing out items that she might like, Paula had her arm firmly against his leg. As she turned a page, she slid her arm forward and back like she was playing a cello.

When he finally left with our order he held the menus in front of himself, no doubt to hide the bulge his boner was producing.

"You are such a cock-tease," Greg said. "That poor kid's probably going to go into the men's room and beat off before the end of his shift."

She laughed, and said, "If I thought I could get away with it, I'd go in and do it for him."

For the next hour, no one at any of the tables or booths that the kid was waiting on got half the attention that Paula and Greg did. And Paula did everything she could in a public setting to make sure the kid knew she was interested.

Finally, after he had refilled their water glasses for like the sixth time, copped a quick shot down Paula's dress, and left, Greg leaned in and asked her just above a whisper, "Now that you have your hook firmly set, what are you going to do? Are you going to sneak him into the ladies room and give him a blowjob?"

"As kinky as that sounds," she replied quietly, "I'm hoping for a much longer session with him. And if I just sucked him off in a toilet stall, it would be hard to share his spunk with you. And I assume you're up for that. Knowing you're going to clean me out is one of the kinky, nasty things that makes me so hot while I'm getting fucked."

"Well, I'd hate to deprive you," her hubby said with a grin.

"You know you love it!" she replied. "Eating my freshly fucked cunt and sucking the jism out of it."

"True," he said, "but the question still stands. What are you going to do? You going to fuck him in the backseat of his car?"

Just then the kid came back and asked if we'd like to see the dessert menu.

"Oh, I'm definitely in the mood for some kind of after-dinner treat," Paula said seductively.

Greg almost laughed at the cheesiness of the line.

When the kid left to go get the menus, she took a small pad and a pen from her purse, scribbled a note, and then slid out of the booth. "I need the ladies room," she said and headed off.

Greg watched the kid start back toward our table, but when he noticed Paula not there, he veered off and went someplace else.

When she came out of the ladies room, she paused and looked around. When she found the kid she set her direction and speed to intercept him on his way back to the kitchen.

She smiled brightly as she chatted with him, but at the distance I had no idea what she might be saying. As they parted, Greg caught a quick and subtle hand movement, and saw her stick something into his pants pocket.

When she got back to the table, he said, "Nice slight-of-hand there. What did you put in the kid's pocket?"

She smiled, and answered, "A note... wrapped in my panties."

He laughed, and said, "Subtle as a brick through a window. What did the note say?"

"It said, 'Dessert's on me. What time do you get off work? Text me.' And I gave him my number."

He laughed, again, and said, "That should remove any questions he might have been having."

From the corner of my eye, Greg noticed the kid heading for the men's room, and half a minute later Paula's phone chirped.

She read the text and replied. After another half minute, she read and replied, again. A few seconds later, she got a third text, which she answered with a single emoji.

She put her phone away, looked at me, and said, "I'm going to meet him at his apartment about 11:30. He gave me a thumbs-up, and I blew him a kiss."

"No emoji for what you really want to blow, huh?" Greg said.

On the way home in the Uber Paula and Greg had to behave themselves, but once they got into the house, she said, "The kid doesn't get off until eleven; you want to fuck before I go?"

"Let's leave him a nice fresh pussy," Greg answered. "I'd hate to have mixed tastes in there when you come home and I eat your sloppy just-fucked cunt."

She smiled, and said, "You want a blow job?"

"Actually, I'm going to go for a nice big build-up," he said. "You gave me a pretty good start at the restaurant, but how about if you tell me one of your nympho stories while I leave my dick in my pants and let it add to my wet spot?"

He sat on the couch, and she lay down on her back beside me, with her head in his lap. She could obviously feel the bulge of his dick on the back of her head, and she rocked it to give it a rub while smiling up at him.

He leaned down and lifted her head at the same time, and gave her a hot kiss. When he settled her back into his lap, he gently caressed her neck and her cheek, and traced a finger tip through the curls of her ear. She responded with closed eyes and a contented hum.

Pretending to be a hypnotist, he said soothingly, "You're going back in time; you're a young woman; you're in high school... or is it college? Tell me what you're seeing; what you feel."

She chuckled, and then played along. "I'm in a room," she said. "It's a dorm room. There are four of us; two guys and another girl."

"How old are you?" Greg asked in the role of shrink.

"Nineteen, I think, doctor. But there's booze there--rum and Coke--so one of us must be twenty-one... or at least look it," she answered with her eyes still closed.

"Very good," he encouraged. "What are you doing?"

"We're watching a basketball game," she answered. "The other girl and my boyfriend are rooting for the Lakers, but her boyfriend and I are Nicks fans."

She then explained how they were playing a drinking game taking swallows every time the opponent's team scored.

"By the start of the third quarter, we were all feeling pretty loose," Paula went on, "and Dave--my boyfriend--suggests we switch to strip-basketball. Every time a team scores, the opposite rooters have to take off an article of clothing, alternating between which one with each score.

"Both teams were pretty hot, and it didn't take long before we were all jumping around and cheering completely naked," Paula continued. "Then Beth upped the ante, and said that we should have to perform some challenge for each score since our clothes were all gone. It was the beginning of the fourth quarter before we had some rules figured out, and as play began, Beth called out, 'Loser has to jerk off until their team scores again!'

"The Lakers scored first, and since Bob had to perform the challenge if the Nicks had an odd total at the moment, he took his dick in his hand and began giving it long slow stokes.

"'That's not jerking off!' Beth complained. 'That's diddling with yourself! Beat that thing like you really mean it!'

"He spit in his hand and began jerking off for real, which lasted a while, because there was a foul and they had to set up for the free throws and the guy missed the first one.

"Of course that basket meant that it was Beth's turn to accept a challenge, and Bob said, 'Kiss Paula until the next score.'"

"I had never kissed a girl before, but between the booze, being naked, and watching Bob pound his dick, I was ready for just about anything. Beth seemed a little reluctant, but once we locked lips she came around quickly, and pulled me into a tight tit to tit hug.

"We easily got lost in the moment, chewing passionately on each other's mouths and tangling our tongues together, but the guys got lost watching us, and I think three baskets were scored by the time we broke.

"We figured out it was Dave's turn to take a challenge, and Beth--as last looser--got to set it again. 'Kiss Bob's pecker until the next basket,' she told him.

"The two guys just looked at each other for a few seconds. Finally, Bob shrugged and said, 'I'm okay with it.'

"'Sure you would be!' Dave said. 'It's your pecker and my lips!' But reluctantly, he went down to his knees. He turned his head and without touching Bob's dick with his hand, he planted a kiss on its side.

"'No, no, no!' Beth said. 'You have to kiss it on the head!'

"'You didn't say that,' he challenged.

"'You didn't say Paula and I had to kiss on the mouth, but it was pretty well understood,' she told him.

"'Okay, okay,' he said and pursed his lips in front of Bob's dick--which now had a good drop of pre-cum on it.

"He closed his eyes and made kissy lips, but I could see he had his teeth clenched together like he had lockjaw. That dick-head was not getting past his lips! It was really funny to watch.

"As soon as the next basket dropped, he pulled away, grabbed his shirt, and wiped his lips so hard he must have taken a couple layers of skin off, too. The rest of us just laughed.

"That basket made it my turn to get a challenge, and Dave's turn to come up with it. I think he was mad that I was laughing, so he told me, 'Stick your tongue up Beth's pussy until the next basket!' I'm sure he thought he was getting back at me, but I couldn't have asked for a better challenge. I'd been bi-curious for a while, and this forced me to take the plunge.

"Beth sat on the couch with her lovely naked ass on the edge, and spread her legs. I got down between them, stuck my tongue out as far as I could, and leaned forward. It slipped between her pussy lips and into her cunt-hole, and I kept pushing deeper until my whole face seemed to be mashed into her pussy.

"God, I can still remember all those first-time sensations! The musky smell of her spread-open crotch, the salty taste of her pre-cum pussy-juice, the warmth, and the wet, silky, smoothness of her cunt-hole! I knew right then I was bi for life!

"I quickly went way beyond stick your tongue up Beth's pussy, and began eating my first cunt. I lapped it; I kissed it; I sucked it; I flicked her clit with my tongue and sucked on the little nub.

"And Beth was moaning and groaning and mewing and holding my head in place, which, of course threw more fuel on the flames, and I went at her luscious pussy like I was trying to get my whole face inside it.

"I don't know how many baskets went by while the guys watched me eating cunt, but finally, Dave said, 'Um, okay. You've probably satisfied the challenge. They've scored a bunch of times.'

"I lifted my face from Beth's pussy, and said, 'Fuck them! And fuck the whole game; I found something better to do. And you can fuck me, if you'd like!' As I put my face back into Beth's drenched pussy I got up on my knees and wiggled my ass.

"Dave was never one that needed to be asked twice, and he was on his knees behind me in a shot. He rubbed his drooling dick-head up and down my crack a couple times and then leaned in and pushed his stiff cock up my burning cunt. Holy fuck! Why had I not discovered bisexuality before!

"Not to be left out, Bob stood up on the couch and stuck his boner in Beth's mouth. She bobbed and sucked, and he rocked and fucked, shaking the whole couch.

"Dave was pounding his cock up my cunt about as hard and fast as he could, which was rocking me and getting me to face-fuck Beth's pussy at his same pace.

"All of a sudden, Beth pulls off Bob's dick, and calls out, 'Switch! I want to taste Dave's cunt-flavored cock in my mouth!'

"About three seconds later I had Bob's fatter and longer dick pounding up my cunt, and Beth was sucking my pussy juice off Dave's cock while he fucked her mouth.

"My orgasm was approaching pretty quickly, and I could tell that Beth's was, too. 'Cum in my mouth, baby!' I told her, almost talking into her cunt.

"She pulled off Dave's dick, and answered, 'Oh, fuck! Me too! I want to eat your cunt, too!"

"We all disengaged, and I was quickly on my back with Beth on top of me in a sixty-nine. She squatted her pussy onto my face, and clamped her mouth over my cunt.

"Holy fuck! I'd had my pussy eaten by guys before, but like the song says, There ain't nothin' like a dame! Jesus, did she know what she was doing and did it like she'd been dreaming about it for years... which it turns out she had. But like me, the opportunity had never presented itself, before. Suddenly, though, the floodgates were open and we were both making up for lost cunt-eating time.

"The guys stood there jerking off watching our hot live-action lesbian show, which, for me, at least, made it all the hotter. I didn't know I was an exhibitionist until then, either.

"All of a sudden, Dave starts to moan and grunt and I know he's ready to blow his load, which I can see he's going to spurt onto Beth's back. But then Bob leans down and clamps his mouth over Dave's dick-head just as he starts to shoot. Dave says, 'Holy shit!' but he doesn't stop jerking, and he unloads a huge load into Bob's sucking mouth.

"Bob then lifts Beth's face from my pussy, and gives her a big cum-swapping kiss. As soon as they've swallowed Dave's cum, Beth straightens up so she's sitting her drenched cunt on my face, pulls my legs up in the air, and says to Bob, 'Get down here and shove your cock up this horny fucking cunt! Blow your cum up inside her so I can suck it out!'

"Bob crawled over and as Beth held my legs up under her armpits my ass was rotated off the floor, and Bob drove his dick up my sopping cunt, balls-deep, in one shove. Then he started to fuck me, but I don't think he made it all the way in the second time before my pussy erupted.

"As I moaned into Beth's pussy she reached down and rubbed the hell out of my clit driving my orgasm even harder.

"It took maybe thirty seconds for Bob to reach his blow-point, and he shoved his dick deep into my guts and grunted over and over. I could feel his cock throbbing inside my cunt with each spurt... and there were a lot of them!

"Finally, barely able to breathe, he said to Beth, 'You ready? I'm pulling out!' I think her mouth was on my fresh-fucked pussy before his dick-head was out of it. She lapped and sucked and bit and fingered until she brought me to another orgasm, and then I think she sucked every sperm-cell he left in my cunt out of me.

As Greg sat there with Paula's head in his lap listening to his nympho wife's hot story, his own boner throbbed in his pants and squirted a pressure-relieving, involuntary, single-shot of cum onto his leg, greatly enlarging the wet spot.

Paula laughed, having felt the throb on the back of her head, and said, "I guess my work is done here." She sat up, reached over, squeezed her hubby's boner through his pants, and said, "Save the rest of that for later when I get home and tell you about my date." She then got up and walked to the bathroom to shower and get ready.

Greg decided he was going to stay in his cum-soaked pants; the feeling of that sloppy wet spot cooling against his leg in the night air added an extra element of nastiness to the whole thing.

While Paula got ready, he tried to get through a couple chapters of a novel I'd been reading, but his mind kept drifting to what she was going to do to that lucky, unsuspecting kid, and he knew he'd have to re-read them later.

***

When she came out, about an hour later, she was stunning and sexy as hell. She wore an off-white one-piece wrap-around dress that crossed in a deep V over her chest revealing a good deal of her luscious cleavage. The two halves of the dress overlapped at her left leg, creating a long slit that exposed her white-stocking-clad leg as she walked. She had expertly blown her hair so it had little wisps here and there, looking like it was being tossed by a breeze. On her feet she wore ivory-colored three-inch spiked heels.

She did a modeling turn for him, and said, "What do you think?"

"I think your waiter friend is going to blow a load before you get three steps inside his door," Greg said. "You look awesome!" He looked closer, and although he couldn't see it, he guessed, "Shelf bra?"

"Yup!" she said. "Gotta keep the ladies up there front-and-center."

"White garter to go with the white stockings?" he asked.

"Of course," she replied in a don't-be-silly tone as she stuck out her leg and pulled open the slit just enough to show him the top of the stocking.

"Let me see..." he said rubbing his chin and pretending to think. "Panties or no panties?"

"Panties!" she said emphatically. "I'll need to leave him something to remember me by."

He laughed, and said, "I doubt that he's going to forget this night! And you already gave him a pair at the restaurant; you're going to start him on a life-long panty-collecting fetish."

"One can hope!" she replied with a chuckle. "Are you going to wait up for me?" she asked as she dropped her keys in her clutch purse.

"Hell, yes!" he said. Then he added, "I can't guarantee there won't be a nap along the way; I'll want to be fresh when you get home."

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers