I Married a Nympho Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Jerry said.

Paula kissed him, and said, "It's something for you to aspire to, sweetheart." Nodding down at Danni who had Bobby's cock buried in her cunt, she added, "The two of you are obviously into sharing."

Less than a minute later, Bobby announced, "I'm getting ready to come!"

Paula positioned herself on her back at the edge of the bed and pulled her legs up and apart. Bobby withdrew from Danni's pussy, and started beating his slippery cock to keep the build-up going as he moved to stand on the floor in front of Paula's glistening, upturned pussy.

Paula could tell that he was reaching his peak, and she told him, "Shove that fat-headed cock up my cunt, Bobby! Jerk off inside my pussy! Fill me up with your hot cum so my hubby will know what a cock-loving nympho he's married to!"

With his cock-head stuffed in Paula's pussy, Bobby beat off furiously grunting and growling as he emptied his balls into a woman for the second time in the same night ... something he had never gotten the chance to do, before.

"Oh, fuck, baby!" Paula heard Jerry say, and turned to see Danni rapidly stroking her boyfriend's cock as they both watched Bobby jerk off into her cunt. "I'm ready, too!" Jerry moaned.

There was a scramble of bodies as the three changed positions leaving Jerry between Paula's legs and beating his cock to the bursting point, and Danni on her ass on the floor, leaning against the bed as she sucked and cleaned Bobby's wilting dick. In its softened state, she was able to get the whole thing in her mouth, and marveled again at its oversized knob as she played with it with her tongue.

"Oh, fucking hell!" Jerry growled as he drove his cock deep into Paula's pussy, and then held it embedded as it throbbed and pumped his seed deep inside her.

Paula heard soft clicking beside her and looked to see Bobby taking pictures of his cock filling Danni's mouth, and Jerry's dick stuffed up her own cunt.

Over the course of the next hour, Paula directed the four of them into every combination and position she could think of with plenty of pictures always being taken by someone.

To get the guys' erections were back to full stature, Paula pulled Danni into a loving, naked embrace and with hot, passionate kisses went into full lesbian make-out mode. As they sucked each other's tongues and bit one another's lips, they twisted their bodies together mashing tits and grinding pussy mounds.

By the time they moved into a scissor position, forcing and rubbing their wet cunts together, Paula looked to see the two guys standing side by side, stroking each other's stiff cocks as they watched the hot, live porn in front of them. Bobby had her phone in his free hand and took pictures of the two women as well as their two cocks in each other's fists.

She was so happy that their bisexual experience was apparently not going to be just a heat-of-the-moment one-time thing. She loved awakening others to the hidden, frowned-upon joys of taboo sex.

A little later, Paula got Danni into a sixty-nine with her boyfriend, and had Bobby begin fucking her cunt while Jerry lapped and sucked her pussy. As she snapped pictures--some wide and some close in--Bobby would pop his dick from Danni's cunt and poke it into Jerry's waiting mouth.

In the sixty-nine, Danni was sucking and jerking her boyfriend's boner, and to Paula's surprise, he announced from between Danni's legs, "Oh, man! I'm gonna cum again!"

Still snapping pictures, Paula straddled him, and supporting herself on her feet, she squatted down letting Danni guide her boyfriend's cock to her pussy. As she began going up and down, fucking herself with rapid twerking motions, Danni kept her finger and thumb wrapped tightly around Jerry's slippery dick, following Paula's cunt up and down, jerking him off, and making sure her knuckles ground against Paula's huge clit.

Half a minute later, Jerry began groaning, and Paula held still with his dick buried half way into her cunt as Danni jerked off the exposed part. At the same time, Paula contracted and relaxed her pelvic muscle--Kegeling on his dick--producing a combination of sensations that Jerry had never even imagined, and he let out a high-pitched squeal as his dick erupted for the third time--a new one-night record for him.

Seconds before Jerry's cock began spewing its meager third load into Paula's cunt, Bobby had popped his dick from Danni's pussy, and Jerry had sucked it into his mouth. As the two women jerked him off--one with her hand and the other with her cunt--Jerry clamped his lips tightly around his buddy's fat cock-head and sucked hard.

The unimaginable combination of stimuli--watching his gorgeous MILF "date" fuck herself on his friend's cock while his girlfriend jerked him off; fulfilling the fantasy of fucking Danni's cunt from behind; and getting his knob eagerly sucked by his buddy--brought Bobby to the brink of his hat-trick orgasm, as well.

With his dick-head clamped in Jerry's mouth, Bobby reached down and began jerking off the exposed stem of his cock. Fifteen seconds later he let out a low growl as his balls--now beginning to ache--forced what cum they could muster into Jerry's sucking mouth.

Suddenly, he looked at Paula and said, "Oh, man! I'm sorry! I forgot what you said about cumming in your pussy!"

"That's okay. But Jerry, don't swallow! I want you to share his splooge with me!" Paula said as she tightened her cunt muscles and slipped off Jerry's quickly softening dick.

She rolled Danni off of her boyfriend, and laid down on him. As her mouth approached his, she said, "Smear that hot cum all over my lips! When I kiss my hubby tonight I want him to taste what's in store for him when he eats my cunt!"

With dicks wilted and holes getting sore, Paula knew it was time to call it a night. As the three cuddled comfortably on the bed they watched her get dressed without bothering to clean up, at all.

From her purse, she took a pair of cotton panties, and as she pulled them up her legs, she told them, "These will catch whatever cum dribbles from my pussy on the way home. My hubby will suck it out of the crotch before he sticks his tongue up my cunt for the mother-load."

Braless, she wrapped her dress around herself and then picked up her phone, again, to take one final shot of the trio snuggled and smiling on the bed. She then created a new folder in her cloud account and sent the many pictures they had taken all night into it. Getting each of their phone numbers, she texted them all a link to the folder. She also sent one to her husband.

At the door, she gave each of them a passionate kiss good-bye, after which Bobby asked, "Can you, you know, maybe come by and we can do this again sometime?"

"Sorry. One and done. That's one of my hubby's rules about letting me be his nympho slut-wife," she answered.

In fact, they had never even discussed any such rule; she just wanted them to keep the open-sexuality ball rolling on their own, now that she had gotten it started. To that end, she told them, "But I want you to promise me that this won't be a one-time thing between you guys."

They all readily agreed, and she went on, looking at Bobby, "And you need to show those pictures to your roommate when he gets back. Convincing him to fuck this cute little tramp will be easy, I'm sure, but then see if between the three of you you can't bring him over to the bisexual side. Does he have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah," Bobby answered. "A really pretty redhead."

She looked at Danni, and said, "There's your challenge and your reward. Redheads' pussies taste like cinnamon."

"Really?" Danni said dubiously.

"You're just gonna have to find out for yourself," Paula answered with a wide smile. "Send me pictures!"

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey