I Married a Nympho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For whatever reason, I was hooked, and I sucked and lapped every bit of his spunk that leaked out. When he finally pulled out, I clamped my mouth over Paula's sloppy pussy and searched out every drop I could find.

That was the only time I had tried bi, but it wasn't my last cream-pie deposited by another guy. Several times during our dating year Paula would show up at my door right after a fuck-session with some other man, and she'd offer me her freshly-filled pussy.

Perhaps we're both a little weird, but eating a stranger's cum out of her pussy turned both of us on beyond belief. Afterward, we would fuck like horny teenagers.

***

I looked into her pleading eyes, and I said, "You'll do anything I want if I suck the cum out of your hot little pussy?"

"Oh, God, yes!" she said. "Anything! Just make my burning cunt cum with that wonderful, talented mouth of yours and I'll do whatever you want!"

"Deal," I said. "But only if you tell me all about how this guy fucked you. I want to hear every detail while I'm cleaning your cunt of his jism."

She began by telling me how this guy had her pussy wet for half the day, and I leaned back down and planted my face between her legs, again.

As I lapped all over the outside of her cunt, making sure it was washed clean of any spunk that "the customer" had left there, she told me about their copier encounter, and how he ate her pussy in the storeroom.

While I snaked my tongue up and down through the squishy wet folds of my wife's pussy in search of more of "the guy's" cum, she told me about the fuck session in the garage; how he had pulled her dress off leaving her bare-ass naked out in public; how he bent her over the hood of her own car; and how he fucked her from behind with his fat cock.

As she told me about how he stuck his big dick up her publicly-exposed pussy, I shoved my tongue as deep into her cunt-hole as I could.

While I tongue-fucked her pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb, she went on about how good it felt to have a strange cock fucking her cunt.

I'd always been impressed with Paula's ability to tell dirty, steaming-hot stories. And even though I had just been-there-done-that in this story, it was still hot as hell to hear the way she retold the encounter, embellishing it just a bit, and laying in just the right amount of filthy language.

"Oh, God, baby, your tongue feels so good up my cunt!" Paula moaned. "Do you like it, too, baby? Do you like the taste of his strange cum in my pussy?"

I lifted my face, and answered, "I didn't realize how much I missed eating sloppy-seconds from your just-fucked cunt!" I then pushed two fingers up her cunt-hole and began hammering away as I licked hard on her clit.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned.

I raised my head for just a moment, and told her, "Keep talking! Tell me what it was like to have his fat dick fucking you right there in the garage."

"Oh, baby, it was so hot to be taken like that! To be fucked like a cheap whore, right out in the open!" she said. Then, nearly growling out the words, she went on, "He drove his thick cock into my pussy-lips and all the way up my cunt 'til I could feel his balls on my ass! He slapped my ass while he fucked me, and he called me a slut-wife! He pulled on my hair, and he told me I had to go home and make you eat his cum out of my slutty cunt!"

With my fingers jabbing her cunt-hole, my fist mashing against her drenched pussy lips, and my tongue grinding on her clit, she clenched her teeth, stiffened her body, and as a low groan escaped from deep in her throat, her pussy erupted, instantly soaking my face, my hand, her ass, and the table.

I sucked hard on the gushing fluid, and was rewarded by that unique taste of guy-cum mixed with pussy-juice.

When her long orgasm finally subsided, she lowered herself across the table on her back, and just lay there with her eyes closed, panting.

As I gently kissed her drenched pussy lips, she said, "Thank you, baby! That was fucking awesome!" She lifted her head, looked down at me, and added, "I think we need to act out more of my fantasies. That was almost as hot as the real thing!"

I gave her pussy another loving kiss, and then replied, "Just act?"

"What do you mean?" she said.

"I think it's obvious from your horny reaction to just seeing that customer today that you really have the itch for strange cock," I answered.

"I'd never cheat on you, baby!" she said. "I hope you know that, don't you? Sure I get the itch sometimes, but between your talented tongue, your fat cock, and my dildos, I always take care of it."

"I didn't think for a moment that you might be cheating, babe," I said. "And I appreciate that you're able to take care of your nympho itches with your dildos—and the occasional vegetable—but you have to really miss the old days, sometimes." I kissed her pussy, again, and added, "This just reminded me of how much I miss them."

"What are you saying?" she asked. From her tone and her expression, I could see that she was catching my drift, but she needed to be sure it wasn't just wishful thinking on her part.

"A free pass," I answered. "Go out and pretend that you're not married and do whatever you want to satisfy your every itch."

"Seriously?" she said with a wide smile.

"Yup," I replied.

"What are you going to do?" she asked. "You want a free pass, too? You can, you know. You can go screw some chick while I'm screwing a strange guy."

"Not interested," I said. "I'm going to wait here for you, and when you get home you're going to tell me—in minute, filthy detail—all about your evening. I love the way you tell your stories, but frankly, I've heard them all several times now, and we need some new material."

Her smile spread even wider, and she said in a lecherous tone, "Are you going to eat my pussy while I tell you about who just fucked it? Are you going to suck some strange guy's cum out of my cunt while I tell you how good it felt to have it stretched open and pounded by a big strange cock?"

I smiled back at her, and said, "That's the deal."

She slid off the table into my lap, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me hard. "I love you so much!" she said when she broke the kiss.

"I love you, too, my nymphomaniac slut-wife," I replied.

Another kiss, and then she said, "You know that this makes you a cuckold husband, right?"

"Technically, yes," I answered. "By the strict definition of the word. But I tend to think of a cuckold as a guy who's being forced to accept that his wife is screwing other guys. I prefer to think of myself as a horny, kinky, somewhat-deviant, sex-addict husband who has an insatiable, sexy wife whom he loves very much."

"And she loves her kinky, deviant, addict husband, even more!" she said, and kissed me again.

I flexed my stomach muscles, to get my boner to move a bit under her wet, naked ass, and said, "You forgot horny."

She smiled, reached under her butt, and pressed my dick up into her ass crack. "My mistake," she said as she slid her hand up and down its length. "You want to fuck my ass?" she asked. "You want to stretch my tight little butt-hole with your fat cock and fuck me up the guts?"

A minute later, she was bent over and lying across the table, and I had her constricting little sphincter stretched taut with my stiff dick, using her pussy juice and my spit as lube.

With two orgasms behind me already tonight, I knew I wasn't going to cum—not very soon, anyway—but the tight ass-fuck still felt glorious, and my nympho wife did cum again ... probably thinking about a stranger's cock pounding her little asshole.

***

By the time Saturday rolled around, Paula was so excited about her "date night" that I think her pussy was wet 24-7. I know it was already drenched when we fucked every night leading up to the weekend.

When she came out of the bedroom after getting ready, I gave a low whistle. She was stunning! She had teased and curled her neck-length hair so that it framed her face, perfectly. She had applied just the right amount of make-up to look sexy but not slutty.

I was a little surprised at her attire, though. I had expected her to wear one of her little black dresses that always looked as if they were painted over the curves of her body.

Instead, she wore a straight charcoal-grey skirt that ended just above the knee, and a white blouse that buttoned down the front. She had left the top two buttons undone to show a tantalizing-bu-not-indecent amount of cleavage. Around her neck, she wore a short string of pearls, and had stud earrings to match.

Under the blouse, she had on a shelf bra that supported her gorgeous tits—forming that wonderful cleavage—but didn't come up high enough to keep her nipples from rubbing the thin fabric of the blouse and making tiny little tents.

On her feet, she wore her black "fuck me" pumps, which made her already-gorgeous legs look even better.

"Going for the sexy secretary look?" I said.

"Does it work?" she asked as she turned slowly around.

"Hell yes!" I answered. "So does the well-dressed office assistant wear panties, these days?" I asked.

She hiked the skirt up to her waist to show me her naked, freshly-shaved pussy.

I stepped closer, dropped to my knees, and said, "Let me get a before taste of your hot cunt before you go get it fucked."

As I nuzzled my face into her pussy and snaked my tongue through her wet lips she held my head, and moaned, "Oh, God, baby! I love you so frigging much! Thank you so much for letting me do this! I promise this will take care of my nympho itches for another four years, at least!"

I gave her pussy-mound a final kiss, and as I tugged her skirt back down and brushed out the wrinkles, I replied, "We'll see."

***

It was a little after midnight when I heard the garage door rumbling open. A minute later Paula walked in, and I clicked off the old movie I had been watching to keep me distracted and not imagining what she was doing. If I had thought too much about that, I'm sure I would have ended up jerking off, and I wanted to save myself for when she got home.

She definitely looked different than when she left. Her hair was disheveled and matted in a few spots, her skirt was on crooked, her blouse was a wrinkled mess, her necklace and earrings were missing, and she wasn't wearing her bra.

"Hi, sweetheart. Did you have a nice time?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Oh, my fucking God, baby!" she said. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was frigging awesome! I didn't know how much I missed strange cocks!"

I stood up, and she grabbed me by the head and kissed me hard. She then moved my mouth over her face as she mumbled, "Can you taste it? Can you taste the cum that they squirted in my face? I didn't wash just so you could taste it!"

"I can taste it, babe," I answered. Then I asked, "They?"

"Oh, God, baby, there were three of them!" she said. "It was so frigging amazing!"

I took her by the hand, and as I led her to the bedroom, I said as if I was a shrink, "Tell me all about it, Paula. Let your true feelings out."

In the bedroom, she started to undo my pants, but I took her hands from my belt, and as I turned her around, I said, "We'll get to that later." I pulled her blouse up out of her skirt and slid my hands up inside, taking handfuls of her wonderful, soft tits. I pulled her tightly against me, pressing the bulge in my pants into the crack of her skirt-covered ass.

As I mashed her tits with my fingers and shifted my hips to grind my dick into her ass, I whispered into her ear, "Talk to me baby; tell me all about your free-pass nympho night."

"Oh, God, baby! It felt so good to be out there, again!" she said. "I forgot how horny it makes me to pick up strange guys!"

"But I'll bet you didn't forget how," I said.

"Oh, no!" she said with a chuckle. "That's like riding a bicycle!"

"Tell me about it, baby," I said as I tweaked her nipples.

"So, I went over to the Biltmore," she began. "I've always liked their lounge, and I figured there'd be a little higher class of clientele there. Plus most of the guys might already have a room in the hotel.

"When I walked in—clicking my heels on that polished wood floor—I felt about a dozen pairs of eyes on me. God, that felt good! My pussy was already moist, but that attention made it downright wet as I walked across the room to the bar.

"Even the women were checking me out. Some were probably jealous because their date or husband was watching me, too, but I'm pretty sure there were a couple who wanted to hit on me. As pleasant as it might have been to be with a woman again, I really had my mind set on cock."

I was mauling Paula's tits pretty good by then, and as I pinched and stretched her nipples, I began to bite lightly on her earlobe. She tilted her head back, and let out a little moan, enjoying the attention to her erogenous zones.

"Then what?" I said quietly into her ear. "Tell me how you picked up these three guys all at once."

"Well, I didn't even make it to the bar when one of them—Rick—was at my side, asking if he could buy me a drink," she went on. "I slid up onto the stool—letting my skirt hike up—and as we chit-chatted, I leaned on the bar, and moved around to make sure he could get a good gap-shot of my tits. I'd undone one more button by then so I was sure he could see my areoles, if not my whole nipples.

"At first, he tried to just catch glimpses of my tits without getting caught, but pretty soon, from my body language, the smile on my face, and the look in my eyes, her figured out that I was inviting his looks, and he stared much more openly.

"Holding my glass in my left hand, he apparently noticed my wedding ring and my diamond, and stared at it and blinked a couple of times, probably wondering exactly what the meant.

"Pointing at the rings, he said, 'You waiting here for your husband?'

"I lifted my hand and got the light to twinkle the diamond, and I answered, 'Oh, no. My little-dick, cuckold hubby is home taking care of the kids. He'll probably jerk off his little pecker after he gets them to bed, dreaming about what his slut-wife is doing out on the town.'"

I had to chuckle, and I said, "Thanks for throwing me under the bus! I hope it helped your cause."

"Oh, it did!" she said. "Guys just love that shit for some reason; cuckolding some wimpy husband. And it also let us cut right to the chase. If he didn't know where the night was heading before that, he certainly did then.

"He must have made a signal to one of his buddies, because another guy was soon at my other side, and he introduced us. The guy's name was Hank. When Rick told him about my cuckold husband, Hank reached out and with the back of his finger he rubbed my nipple—which was really pointing my blouse—and said, 'So, you probably need someone to take care of your womanly-needs, huh?'

"'You think you could?' I asked him.

"'Between the three of us, I'm sure we can!' he answered.

"'Three?' I said just as another guy—tall, good looking, and black—stepped up to join us. Hank introduced him as Tip. He then told him, "The lady has a limp-dick old man at home, and she has needs. You think we should give her a hand?'

"He openly looked down my blouse then reached out and pinched one of my nipple through the fabric. 'I think we can give her a lot more than a hand!' he said.

"A minute later, we were heading out the door. Turns out none of the guys were staying there at the Biltmore, so we took Tip's car across town to the less-expensive hotel where they were staying.

"On the drive, I was in the backseat with Rick, and he had my blouse open and was playing with my tits, stretching my nipples, and leaning over to suck on them.

"I was rubbing the big bulge in his pants, and then he undid them and took his dick out. At the same time, I hiked my skirt up to my waist and spread my legs. I started jerking him off, and he started finger-fucking my cunt.

"It wasn't long before he had my pussy gushing the first of I-have-no-idea-how-many orgasms, and then he pulled me over, and shoved my mouth down over his drooling cock.

"I gave him a good sucking blowjob, jerking him off at the same time, and he didn't last very long. He started grunting and groaning, and blew a pretty good load of hot cum into my mouth.

"Hank, in the front passenger seat, was twisted around watching us, and just as Rick began to grunt, he said, 'Don't swallow his spunk, sweetheart! I want you to share that with me!'

"When I sucked the last drop of jism from Rick's cock, I turned around and between the two front seats, I clamped my mouth over Hank's. He opened his mouth, and we swapped the warm cum back and forth before swallowing it.

"As I settled back in my seat, I said, 'Can I assume that you're bi?'

"'All three of us are,' he answered. 'If you're not bi, you're missing out on half the fun.'

"'Oh, that's awesome!' I said. 'I think that's so hot to watch a guy get his mouth fucked.' Then I laughed, and added, 'My hubby hates the thought of a cock in his mouth; that's why I make him clean out my stranger-fucked cunt when I get home.'

I pulled hard on her stiff nipples, and said, "There I am under the bus, again."

"Oh, and they loved it!" she said. "They all laughed, and Tip said, 'Well, I can promise you that he'll have plenty to clean up when you get home tonight!'

"When we all walked through the lobby of the guys' hotel I could see the two desk clerks—a guy and a young woman—watching us. I'd be willing to bet that they thought that the guys were taking a hooker up to their room. That actually made me feel kind of sexy—in a slutty sort of way.

"In the room, we started kissing—sometimes with two mouths on mine at the same time—and I had half a dozen hands all over me. It wasn't long before they had me completely naked, and they were pulling on my nipples, grabbing my ass, rubbing my drenched pussy, and shoving their fingers up my cunt."

By this time I was humping her ass with my bulge and I had moved one hand up to her neck, rubbing it hard with her head thrown back. My other hand had slid over her belly and was inside the waist of her skirt. I let my fingers rub just the top of her mound; I wanted to save contact with her cum-filled pussy for a little later ... and for my mouth.

She went on, "Then they made me get on my knees and undo their pants, one after the other." She chuckled, and added, "Like I need to be forced to take out their stiff dicks!

"I had already enjoyed Rick's cock in the car, so I started with Hank. His dick had a slight upward curve, was probably eight inches, and was uncut. I hadn't had an uncut cock in ages, and I took it in my hand, forcing the foreskin back and forth over the shiny knob a few times.

"He then held my head, and stuck his dick in my mouth. I sucked hard, swirling my tongue over the usually-hidden cock-head, and he began rocking his hips, fucking my face.

"I grabbed his tight ass, and shoved myself forward, taking his cock down my throat until his balls were on my chin.

"'Oh, fuck!' he groaned, and then started to throat-fuck me while holding my head still.

"It didn't take him long before he began to growl and his stiff cock started to throb in my throat. His first shot of cum went right into my guts, but then I pulled back so I could get the rest of it in my mouth and taste it.

"After five of six good squirts, he pulled his dick from between my lips, and wiped the still-drooling cock-head all over my face.

As he stepped back, panting, he said to Tip, "You're up, dude. But why don't you clean her up before you show her what you've got?"

The tease of my wife's hot and filthy story—one that I had, of course, never heard before—had my own cock drooling pre-cum down my leg. I had to back off on my ass-humping for fear I'd blow my load right in my pants.