I Married a Nympho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula noticed my reduced pressure against her ass, and gave an evil sort of laugh. "What's the matter, big boy?" she teased. "Hearing about your slut-wife taking on three strange cocks getting to be too much for you?"

"This may be one of your best stories, ever!" I breathed into her ear. "We should have thought of this long ago!"

"You want to eat my cum-filled pussy while I tell you the rest?" she said.

"No, not yet," I answered. "I want you to get to the part where they're actually filling your pussy before I start cleaning it out."

"Oh, I love your patience, baby," she said and turned her head so we could kiss. She then went on.

"So, Tip leaned down and he covered my mouth with his big lips, and he sucked and lapped all over my face searching out Hank's jism. He then kissed me and pushed his tongue between my lips, opening them up to get at the pool of fresh cum I still held in my mouth.

"We both opened our mouths and swapped it back and forth before we each swallowed a share.

"Then he straightened up, and I began unfastening his pants. From the bulge I was looking at I knew he was well hung, and when I pulled his pants and boxers down together, the thing nearly hit me in the face as it sprung free.

"Tip was a kind of medium-dark African American, but his cock was nearly black, and it defined the proverbial BBC! It had to be ten inches long, and it was so fat that when I wrapped my hand around it, I couldn't touch my fingers to my thumb.

"And I saw why he had the nickname Tip. His cock-head was even bigger than the rest of his dick, with a really pronounced ridge and a huge pee hole.

"I took the big knob into my mouth and latched my lips around that ridge. I don't think my mouth had ever been so full with just a cock-head in it! There was barely enough room for me to rub my tongue all over it to savor his pre-cum.

"Then I poked the tip of my tongue into that big pee-hole, and I tried to tongue-fuck his dick.

"'Fuck me!' he said. 'You're good, baby!' He then pushed on my wrist to get me to start stroking my fist up and down the rest of his long cock. It was dry at that point, so I used a light, sort of teasing touch to go from his tight tangle of pubic hair to my lips.

"I pushed forward, to take more of that BBC into my mouth, but I don't think I got three inches in. He was just too big. I relaxed my throat as best I could and pushed hard, but there was no way that monster was going down my throat. I had to wonder if any woman had ever given him a deep-throat blowjob.

"I popped my lips from his dick-head, and then I started to lap and kiss the whole length of his cock. When I had it nice and wet, I went back to sucking his fat tip and started to jerk him off.

"'Oh, fuck, yeah, baby!' he moaned and put his hands lightly on my head. He began giving me a gentle scalp massage as I sucked and stroked his dick. 'You sure know what the fuck you're doing!'

"I popped my mouth from his big knob just long enough to say, 'Thanks! It's a gift!' then went back to sucking and tonguing the spongy mouthful.

"It didn't take him very long to start building to his orgasm, and as I sucked his cock-head and beat him off, I reached up and started to play with his big balls, squeezing and tugging on them.

"The pace and volume of his moaning told me he was getting close, so I dropped my hand from his balls, reached down and stuck my middle finger up my cunt to get it wet, and then I went back up and pressed my fingertip against his puckered little asshole.

"'Oh, shit, baby, yeah!' he groaned. 'Shove your finger up my ass while I fill your beautiful mouth with my cum! Fuck, yeah, you're one filthy slut-wife, ain't you?"'

"As he squatted a bit to give me better access, I drove my finger up his ass until my fist was mashed hard against his tight black butt. Then I wiggled my finger and found his prostate.

"'Oh, fuck me, yeah!' he hollered as he grabbed a fistful of my hair just as his fat cock-head erupted. With my mouth nearly full of his big tip, there wasn't much room for the huge load of cum that he started spurting, and it was quickly oozing out between my lips and his cock.

"But I kept sucking and jerking him off, enjoying the wonderful feel of the powerful squirts of hot jism against my tongue.

"I could tell when he was finally nearing the end of his orgasm, and I pulled my mouth off his dick and kept stroking his meat as I aimed it at my face, taking the last few squirts across my nose and cheeks.

"When he finally staggered back and dropped down on the bed, he looked at me—his thick cum across my face and running from my chin onto my tits—and he said, 'Too bad your cuck hubby ain't here to clean up that mess!'

"'No sense letting it go to waste, though," Rick said as he stepped over in front of me. He leaned down and kissed me hard, then swirled his tongue over my chin, my cheeks, and my nose, sucking his buddy's fresh jism off me.

"When I was somewhat clean of cum, but still sticky and wet, he stood back up and pulled down his fly. With a little contorting he managed to get his stiff cock out through the opening, and then, as he pulled on it with long hard strokes, he wound the fingers of his other hand into my hair.

"Guessing that he wanted to be in control, I kept my lips tightly closed while he rubbed his wet dick-head across them. Then he almost growled at me, 'Open up, slut! Open that pretty mouth so I can fuck your gorgeous face!'

At this point in Paula's filthy, hot story the pre-cum was nearly running out of my stiff dick in a continuous stream. My pant-leg was soaked and I had to back away from touching her ass at all, from fear of blowing my load.

Interrupting her story, she gave a little chuckle, and teased, "Getting to be too much for you, sweetheart? I can stop if you'd like."

"Fuck no!" I said. "But I think I do need to sit down."

I backed over to a chair, and flopped down, gripping the arms and taking deep breaths to get my dick and my heart rate to settle down.

My sexy, nympho wife stood there looking at me with a huge smile, thrilled that she could get me so turned on and keep me right on the edge of shooting a hands-free orgasm down my leg.

"You want me to go on?" she asked, teasingly.

"Oh, yeah!" I said after a final deep breath. "I believe you were about to get your gorgeous face fucked by a stiff cock hanging out of Rick's fly."

"I'm glad you were paying attention," she said with a grin. As she went on with her story, she began unbuttoning her blouse.

"So, with a handful of my hair, Rick pulled me forward onto his cock, and drove it straight down my throat. He held my face hard against his pants and used his stomach muscles to throb his dick deep in my gullet.

"After a pretty long while, I gave his legs a little push reminding him that I needed to breathe. He pulled my head back off of his dick, tilted it back so I was looking up at him, and she snarled at me, 'You want my cum, slut? You want me to blow my load in your mouth so you can swallow my spunk like Hank and Tip's? Are you a blowjob whore who likes to get her face fucked?"

"'Yes!' I nearly shouted at him. 'Fuck my throat and then let me suck more of your hot jism right out of your balls! Yes, I want your fucking cum!'

"'Well, tough shit!' he sneered, and pulled me to my feet by my hair. 'I'm going to fuck you up the ass and dump this load in your guts!' He then threw me face-first onto the bed with my ass sticking up right at the edge.

"As he took off his pants, he said to his friends, 'Get her ready for me! Get that little asshole nice and wet and ready to be stretched!"

"As Hank grabbed a pillow and shoved it under my belly to get my ass tilted up more, Tip pulled my ass cheeks apart and started running his long tongue up and down my crack from cunt-hole to asshole, taking turns pushing it in each one."

As she spoke, I was staring up at my wife's now-naked tits, and I could see the trails of dried cum that her three friends had left there. I groaned, and still gripping the arms of the chair, I rocked my ass back and forth to get my cock to rub between my leg and pants. I was rewarded with a long ooze of precum. I then took huge, deep breaths to keep my dick from blowing all the way, though.

I watched Paula pull down the zipper of her skirt and let it drop, and then step closer to me. Her shaven pussy was a foot in front of my face, and I could clearly see the cum stains trails, as well.

"Can you smell it, baby?" she said to me. "Can you smell the sex on my cunt?"

"Oh, God, yes!" I groaned.

She turned around, bent over, and backed up to put her naked ass right in my face. "You want to taste it?" she said. "You want to lick my ass and taste some of the cum that all three of them left on my ass?"

My answer was to lean forward and push my face into her ass-crack. I pulled a long breath in through my nose, drawing in the intoxicating smell of slightly-stale sex.

She reached back and pulled her ass-cheeks apart, and I stuck out my tongue and began lapping up and down the still-wet crack, picking up the unmistakable taste of jism.

I pulled my face back for a moment, and said, "You were telling me how you got this puckered little asshole fucked!" I then leaned forward and drove my tongue into her tight little pucker. Only it wasn't quite as tight as I remembered it always being. Knowing the reason why caused my dick to dribble some more pre-cum down my leg.

As I snaked my tongue around in the well-fucked little hole, she restarted her story. "Rick's dick was the smallest of the three—though not small, by any means—and he quickly had my asshole stretched and hugging it tightly as he fucked me up the ass.

"Even though I'd sucked him off in the car, he didn't last very long before I felt his dick start to throb up in my guts and he began grunting, pumping his second-but-not-last load deep inside me.

"Hank was right behind him, and my little asshole had hardly closed up when his cock-head was stretching it back open. He shoved his dick all the way up my ass just one time, then he went into fast fucks using only the first few inches of his dick, pulling his cock-head out and popping it back in over and over.

"I was surprised at how quickly he reached his orgasm considering I had just taken a load of his jism in my mouth a few minutes ago.

"As he pulled out, I could feel his spunk and Rick's dribbling out of my asshole, and I heard Tip say, 'Perfect, guys; that's just the kind of lube she's going to need to take my cock up her tight little ass!'

"They flipped me over onto my back, with my ass still at the edge of the bed, and Rick lifted my legs back until my knees were near my chest. 'Hold them there!' he commanded me, and I stuck my arms out over my legs, holding myself just about folded in half with my naked, drooling ass rotated up and waiting for Tip's BBC.

"Rick and Hank got on their knees on either side of Tip, and they each stuck a finger up my ass. They finger-fucked it, and then they pulled on it, stretching it open.

"Finally, Hank said to Tip, 'I think she's ready for you, dude. Bring that fat thing over here and show our friend what ass-fucking is all about!'

"Apparently, Hank and Rick really liked to watch and help their buddy's oversize cock-head stretch open an asshole, because after they each gave his big knob a sloppy, spitty lap, Hank guided it to my pucker, and Rick used his fingers and thumb to force the fat, squishy helmet into my asshole.

"If that wasn't the biggest cock I'd ever had up my ass, it was damned close," Paula said. "I knew I could take it—and it felt awesome as it stretched my asshole to its very limits—but I also knew they wanted a certain reaction from me.

"'Oh, my fucking God!' I whimpered as the big tip finally stretched my asshole open enough to pop inside. 'I didn't think it would fit! I didn't think my little asshole could stretch that far!'

"'You like it?' Rick asked. 'You like having your slut-wife asshole torn open by a big black cock? You should have your cuckold hubby lick your ass when you get home so he'll know what a real cock can do to an asshole.'

Paula gave a little chuckle, and said to me, "I think the other two were as proud of Tip's big dick as he was."

I slipped my tongue from my wife's asshole and snaked it down to lick her pussy lips. She bent over a little farther to give me better access, and I could clearly taste the aging guy-cum mixed with the fresh pussy-juice that her cunt was leaking.

"So, after they collectively got his fat tip inside my asshole," Paula went on, "he pulled it back out to repeat the stretch thing that they all seemed to like so much—and which I did, too, I have to admit.

"Each time his fat cock-head popped through my little pucker, I whimpered again, but each time a little less. Finally, I said, 'Okay, big guy; you've got me stretched; come on and fuck me with that thing!'

"He leaned forward and ever so slowly he inched that monster up my ass deeper than I think anything has ever gone into my guts before!"

"Oh, fuck, baby!" I groaned as I pulled my wet face from her pussy. "I can't take any more! I'm about ready to shoot my fucking load right in my pants! Give me a blowjob, baby, please? Take my hot cum in your mouth so you can share it with me!"

As she turned around and got to her knees between my legs, I quickly fumbled with my belt and fly, after which I lifted my ass and she helped my shuck my pants.

My never-harder cock sprung up at a forty-five-degree angle, and a thin web of pre-cum connected my drenched dick-head to the big wet spot on my leg.

Paula leaned in and broke the web with her tongue, and then said with a grin, "Well, it looks like somebody enjoys story-time."

"Oh, fuck, yeah, baby!" I replied.

She opened her mouth wide, leaned down, and took my dick-head into the opening. But she didn't close her mouth. Instead, she just rubbed her tongue across the sensitive little cleft under my knob, and took long slow breaths pulling and pushing air over the soaking-wet head.

I moaned, and said, "Oh, you are such a tease!"

She pulled off my dick, looked up at me, and said, "Just what kind of tease am I?"

I smiled at her then answered, "You are a cock-sucking, ass-fucking nymphomaniac slut-wife who I love more than anything in the whole fucking world!"

"Whom you love," she corrected my grammar with a grin. "Not who."

"Whom the fuck cares!" I said. "Suck my cock, baby! Suck out the gallon of cum you've got built up in my balls!"

This time when she leaned down, she clamped her mouth over my cock-head and started sucking and rubbing it all over with her tongue. At the same time she wrapped her fist around my dick, and lubricated with lots of pre-cum, she began beating me off into her mouth.

I lasted all of about thirty seconds before the first jet of built-up cum ripped out through my pee-hole and into her mouth.

She kept sucking my cock-head and jerking me off, and I kept pumping squirt after squirt of thick jism into her mouth.

Finally, she was full to overflowing, and she pulled off my dick and quickly stood up so she could get to my face.

Our lips clamped together, and when we opened our mouths, she dropped the biggest load of fresh cum into mouth that I think I've ever received.

While we swapped the still-warm jism back and forth, she continued to jerk me off until her hand, my dick, my balls, and the chair were a slimy white mess.

She lifted her face from mine, and said, "Swallow it, baby! I've already swallowed plenty of cum tonight!"

***

After a shower—during which I ate her pussy more thoroughly, getting her to orgasm and push what was left of her triple-load of spunk into my mouth—we were lying in bed, cuddling.

"Thank you, again, baby," she said after kissing my cheek. "I don't think I realized how much I missed that nympho-life that I used to live." She paused a moment, and added, "Do you think that maybe we could do that again? I don't mean all the time. Just for a special occasion, like a birthday, or our anniversary, or something."

I leaned over and kissed her, and said, "Which anniversary is leather? That could be an interesting gift for a night out on the town."

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey