I Married a Nympho

Story Info
A horny husband gives his nympho wife a one-night free-pass.
10.6k words
4.37
70.2k
90

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,345 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

I Married a Nympho

It all started several months ago. Paula, my wife, had gotten home from work before me, as usual, and had begun preparing a salad to go with the steaks we were having for dinner. When I walked into the kitchen from the garage, she was leaning on the island, propped on one elbow, and was pushing a cucumber up her pussy with her other hand.

She looked up at me with her eyes half-closed from the pleasure she was giving herself, and said, "Hi, baby! I kinda got distracted while I was washing the cucumber. How about you come over here and let me suck your cock while I fuck my pussy?"

When you're married to a certified nymphomaniac, not too much surprises you, sexually, and I had my dick pulled out through my fly as I approached her. She squatted down, still holding the fat veggie stuffed up her cunt, and took all of my flaccid-for-the-moment cock in her mouth.

Thirty seconds later, she had sucked me to full hardness, and then, letting my pecker slip from between her lips, she looked up, and said, "Fuck my mouth, baby! Hold my head and shove your hard cock right down my throat!"

I grabbed two fistfuls of her hair, and stepped forward, pushing my boner down her esophagus and mashing her nose into my fly. I rocked my hips side to side, making sure my dick was buried as deep down her throat as it would go, and enjoying the tight grip that it had on me.

When I finally pulled my cock all the way out of her mouth, her spit was running down her chin, and she looked up, and said, "Oh, fuck, baby! I am so horny right now! Fuck my face! Pound your cock into my mouth and make me fucking cum!"

As I began rocking my hips, fucking the mouth—and throat—that I knew and loved, Paula slowly pushed the entire cucumber up her cunt, and held it there.

As she ground her fingers against her clit, she let out a little whine and then held her head forward, with the entire length of my cock embedded down her throat. Her whole body then tensed up and I could actually hear the pussy-juice escaping her cunt around the fat green vegetable that filled it.

When her orgasm finally tapered off, she used her cunt muscles to push the organic dildo from her pussy, and she pulled her mouth off my cock. She wrapped her arms around my ass, and hugged her head to my belly as she caught her breath.

Finally, she looked up at me with a big smile, and said, "Thanks, baby! I really needed that!"

Taking her head gently between my hands, I helped her to her feet, and kissed passionately. When we broke, I said, "Glad I could be of assistance."

Lightly stroking my dick as it hung out through my fly, she asked, "You want me to take care of this?"

"How about after dinner?" I said. "I am really starving."

She cut up some tomatoes, and then I watched her slice the cucumber without even washing her pussy-juice from it. It would give the salad an interesting flavor—one that we had enjoyed more than once.

I took the steaks outside to throw them on the grill, and a few minutes later, she came out and wrapping her arms around me from behind, she hugged me tight, and said, "I love you so much, baby!"

I twisted my head around to get a kiss, and as I poked at the steaks to get them to sizzle, I said, "So, what had your pussy so on fire that you needed to fuck the salad?"

"A new customer at work," she answered.

"Did he come on to you?" I asked as I flipped a steak.

"No," she said. "He was just there. Tall, nice looking, quick smile. He just triggered something, and my pussy was wet through the whole meeting. I took my panties off afterward, and I had a finger diddling my pussy-lips most of the way home. I tried to wait for you, but when I started stroking that cucumber to wash it ... well, that's about when you walked in."

***

I should probably step back here, and explain what it's like to be married to a certified nymphomaniac.

I use the word "certified" because Paula actually was diagnosed with hypersexuality disorder by a psychiatrist when she was eighteen.

Two weeks before graduation from high school, she had gotten caught in the boys' locker room naked, and giving half a dozen of the guys from the football, basketball, and swim teams blowjobs. (She always was a great fan of sports.)

To keep her from getting expelled and to allow her to graduate, her folks took her to a shrink who concluded that she suffered from hypersexuality disorder. (The diagnosis was partially based on the fact that she offered to demonstrate on him what she was doing to the boys in the shower.)

Because her actions were the result of "an addictive mental condition over which she has no control" the school board had to back down.

Fast forward six or seven years, during which time Paula had honed her condition to a fine art. She even managed to graduate college with straight A's by providing sexual favors to a number of professors ... male and female.

I met her in a jazz bar, and I thought I was at the top of my game that night, hitting on this stunning chick, and getting her to come back to my place with me. Turns out the only way I could have missed getting laid that night would have been if I was wearing a t-shirt that read, "Hello! I'm impotent!"

We dated frequently for the next year, but our relationship kind of progressed backwards from normal. Typically a guy has to wine and dine a woman for a while before she finally puts outs out for him, but Paula and I fucked our brains out on the first date (and second, and third), but then began to enjoy a nice dinner and conversation before ending up in the sack.

I knew she was dating other guys during that year—and by dating, I mean fucking—because she would tell me about them, usually over dinner, as a sort of perverse foreplay. It was rare that I didn't have a big wet spot in my pants by the time we left the restaurant. It's why I always wore dark slacks.

Now, a little about me. The term "satyriasis" is the term applied to men with hypersexuality, which, of course, is much more acceptable sounding than "pervert." Personally, I prefer "sex-addict" if a label need be worn, however.

Ever since I learned how to masturbate, that orgasm-driven endorphin-rush has ruled my life. My unbridled sex-drive has gotten me laid countless times, but it's also gotten my face slapped more than once. It also caused most of the women I dated to eventually break up with me because I had to answer yes to their question, "Is sex all you ever think about?"

That's why Paula and I fit so well together. The initial attraction was mutually-insatiable sex, but over time, we truly did fall in love with each other.

A week before our wedding, she told me that for her bachelorette party she and her girlfriends were going out for a last night of wild fucking and sucking, after which she promised to be completely monogamous. And except for giving my best man a blowjob shortly before the wedding ceremony, she has been faithful for just over four years now.

***

Later that night, after our steaks and salad, I had my cock shoved deep in her ass while she rammed a fat rubber dick up her cunt, and she sucked on another of her boner-shaped dildos.

She came at least four times before I was nearing my orgasm, and when she heard my familiar grunts and groans, she quickly told me, "Jerk off in my face, baby! Blow your hot cum all over me and then share it with me!"

I pulled out of her tight little asshole, and stood up on the bed. She scrambled to her knees—the rubber dick still shoved up her cunt—and put her face in front of my cock as I pounded away on it.

The first shot of my thick jism went into her open mouth, but then I painted her pretty face with string after string of hot cum.

When I finally reached the end of my orgasm and she had lapped the last drop from my dick-head, she hauled me down to her level, and kissed me hard, shoving my cum into my mouth. With open mouths and twisting tongues, we shared my splooge, after which I went about cleaning her face with my lips and tongue and sharing that with her, as well.

While I was sucking her face and swapping my cum, she was hammering the big rubber cock up her cunt, and she came, yet again.

As we lay there in the afterglow, Paula was gently playing with my softened pecker with one hand, and massaging her pussy with the other.

"You going to be able to go again in a little bit?" she asked me.

"Maybe if you tell me a story," I said.

She smiled. She liked telling the filthy stories of her past as much as I liked listening to them. And they always got both of us aroused.

"Any specific one you want to hear?" she asked.

"Tell me what you'd like to do to that new customer that had your cunt on fire half the day," I said. "Tell me what you were imagining while you played with your naked twat in the car and while you stuffed that cucumber up your pussy."

This was new story-telling territory. In the past, she had always told me tales of fucking and sucking that had actually taken place, reliving old and pleasant—and hot!—memories.

"Okay," she said, obviously intrigued by the idea of describing a fantasy fuck.

She lay there for a little while, idly playing with my squishy pecker, and I could tell that she was deep in thought.

Finally, she said, "So, it's after the meeting, and most everyone has left for the day. I'm standing at the copier, and he comes up behind me. He stands close enough that I can feel the bulge in his pants against my ass cheek.

"He waits to see if I'm going to pull away from him or protest in some way, but I just say, 'I didn't know you were still here,' and I wiggle my hips a bit to make sure he knows I can feel his boner against my ass.

"Quietly, he says into my ear, 'I could smell your pussy all through that meeting; I'm glad I didn't need to stand up to talk.' He rubs the bulge back and forth over my cheek to make sure I get his point.

"I move a little to get his dick to press into my ass-crack, and I twerk a tiny bit as I push back against it.

"He reaches around and takes my tits in his hands, gently cupping them at first, but then squeezing them tightly. As he mashes my tits, she says, 'Does your pussy taste as good as it smells?'

"'I've never had any complaints,' I say. 'But I guess there's really only one way to know, for sure.'

"I turn around and kiss him hard while I drop my hand and grab hold of his fat cock through his pants. Then I take him by the hand, and lead him to a storeroom.

"Inside, I close and lock the door, and then he has me in his arms, kissing me feverishly while running his hands up and down my back and grabbing my ass.

"I'm kissing him back, sucking on his tongue while I rock and rotate my hips to get my pussy-mound to grind against his dick.

"I reach down to undo his pants, but he brushes my hand away, and says, 'Me first! The smell of your wet cunt is driving me nuts!'

"He grabs the hem of my skirt and pulls it up around my waist. He then hooks his thumbs into my panties, and yanks them down over my ass. As he pushes me backwards toward a table, I kick my way out of them.

"He lifts me up and sets me on the table with my ass right on the edge, and then pushes my legs apart and shoves his face into my soaked pussy.

"He laps from top to bottom, even flicking his tongue around my asshole. He sucks hard on my pussy-lips, then finds my stiff little clit with his tongue-tip and teases the hell out of it.

"I have my hands on his head, pulling his face against my pussy, and I'm moaning, 'Oh, fuck, yeah! Eat my cunt! Shove your tongue up my hot little cunt-hole and face-fuck me!'

"He drags his tongue up and down through my pussy-lips, and then he spears it between the folds and deep up my cunt. And I mean deep; he has the longest tongue I've ever felt shoved up my pussy.

"Then he begins wiggling and twisting the little snake around inside me, and I shout, 'Oh, fuck!' as my cunt gushes into his sucking mouth and all over his face."

By this point in Paula's fantasy-fuck story she had my dick back to full arousal, and as she stroked it, she had the middle finger of her other hand shoved up her cunt and twisting away, no doubt pretending that it was the guy's long tongue.

Suddenly, I got up from the bed, and she looked up at me confused, and asked, "What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," I said. I took my stiff dick in my fist, and added, "But I'm going to take over the fantasy from here, and I'm going to play the part of your hot customer." I reached out my hand, and said, "Come on; they're closing the offices down; we need to go to your car."

With a smile, she got up and took my hand. As we left to bedroom, I grabbed the light dress she had been wearing earlier.

In the garage, I backed her naked ass against her car, and kissed her hard while grinding my stiff boner against her pussy. When I broke the kiss, I said, "So, does your hubby know what kind of a cock-hungry slut he's married to?"

"It's why he married me," she said.

"Well, let's give you a little prize to take home for him," I said, and turned her around. I bent her over the fender, mashing her bare tits against the hood, and as I rubbed the drooling head of my cock up and down through her ass crack, I added, "I'm going to fill your wet cunt with my cum so he can suck it out when you get home and remind him of what a slut-wife you are!"

With that, I brought my hand down on her naked ass cheek and then rocked forward.

She jumped and reflexively pulled her ass away from the stinging slap, but when she relaxed again half a second later, her ass was coming back at me as I was going forward, and together we had my cock deep in her slick cunt-hole in one push.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" she shouted. "Fuck me! Fuck my hungry slut-wife cunt!"

With my cock shoved as deep up her cunt as I could get it I began fucking that familiar hole with fast, short strokes. Every once in a while I would pull all the way out, land a slap on the same tender spot on her ass, and then drive my dick balls-deep up her pussy, again.

"Oh, shit!" she nearly cried. But I knew she was loving the rough treatment from her fantasy lover.

I grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her head back, As I pistoned my cock deep inside her pussy the whole car was rocking, and I said, "You ready to get your slutty cunt filled with cum? You ready to get a nice hot cream-pie to take home to hubby?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she growled and I felt her cunt tighten its grip on my pounding dick as she started to cum.

The feeling of her cunt tightening around my cock, plus the feel, the sound, and even the smell of her pussy-juice gushing out around my dick pulled my trigger, and I began to blow my load of jism deep inside her pussy.

Being my second orgasm of the night, I was surprised at how strong it was and how long it lasted. But that's just testimony to how frigging hot my nympho wife can still make me.

When I finally stopped cumming, I slid my dick from her drenched pussy and wiped my last dribble of cum up through her ass crack.

As she lay on the hood of the car, catching her breath, I took her dress, which I had set on the roof, and tossed it onto her naked back. "You should get dressed and get that cream-pie home to your hubby while it's still fresh." I gave her one last slap on the ass, adding "And before somebody else comes along and wants to add to it." I then turned and went back inside the house.

A couple minutes later I had put on a pair of shorts and a polo shirt and was sitting at the kitchen table, idly flipping through a magazine.

When Paula walked in, wearing the light dress, I looked up and said, "Oh, hi honey." I glanced up at the clock, and added, "You're kind of late; the boss have extra work for you?"

"I had to take care of a new customer, and then I had a hard time getting out of the parking garage," she replied.

"Mmm," I responded. "Well, I hope this customer appreciated your extra effort. And that your boss knows what kind of team player you are." Then I went back to my magazine.

She walked over, leaned down, and kissed me. It was much more than the usual hi-honey-I'm-home kiss. There was an unmistakable sexual component to it.

When she straightened up I was about to say something about the hotter-than-normal kiss, but she spoke first. "Will you do me a huge favor, baby?" she said.

"Sure. What?" I replied.

"Eat my pussy," she said.

"Really?" I said. "Working late and getting stuck in the garage has you that horny?"

"You have no idea!" she said. "Please?"

I pushed back from the table, and as I got up, I said, "Have you ever known me to pass up an opportunity to stick my face in your pretty pussy?"

She pushed me back into the chair, and said, "No; right here." She pulled the dress off over her head and climbed up onto the table, putting her naked ass right on the edge and spreading her legs in front of my face.

"Wow! You're soaked!" I said looking at the drenched flower-petal folds of her pussy. "You really are horny!"

"You have no idea!" she repeated, and reached out to impatiently pull my face to her twat.

I nuzzled my nose and lips into the familiar slit, and then stuck out my tongue and began to lap from top to bottom. I stuck my tongue into her cunt-hole, and sucked hard on the lips that almost seemed to be kissing me back.

Suddenly, I lifted my face, stared at the wet pussy lips for a moment, then looked up at her.

"There's more than just your pussy juice down here," I said. "What else am I tasting, Paula?"

"I ... I got fucked in the garage," she answered. "I'm sorry, baby; I couldn't stop myself. It ... it just happened."

I just stared up at her.

With pleading eyes, she said, "Oh, please, baby? Please get me off with your wonderful, talented mouth! I am so fucking horny! Please? I'll do anything you want afterward!"

Still, I just stared at her. (I was enjoying her pleading.)

"Come on, baby, please?" she begged. "It's not like you've never eaten a cream-pie out of my pussy before. Please?"

She was right. Since we'd been married, I often sucked my own cum from her freshly-fucked pussy, licked it from her face, or swapped it with her after blowing my load in her mouth. We both liked the taste, and she found it hot as hell that I would do it; not all guys can get into cum eating.

And it wasn't just my own cum that I had lapped from her lovely pussy in the past.

***

When we were still dating, she set up a girl-girl-guy three-way with one of her girlfriends, which was fantastic! It was unbelievably hot to watch those two gorgeous women hugging, kissing, and eating each other's cunts.

Not long after, in a quid-pro-quo thing, she set up a guy-guy-girl night because she wanted to expose me to the other half of bisexuality.

I was admittedly curious in that area, and I'm glad that she encouraged me to try it, but it really didn't do much for me. Together with Paula, and then solo, I sucked on the guy's dick, and tried to give him the kind of blowjob I'd like to get.

He enjoyed it, and while I didn't find it disgusting or repulsive or anything, it just didn't turn me on. He also enjoyed sucking my cock, and he was damned good at it, even deep-throating my whole dick.

Just like when I was watching her and her girlfriend going at it, Paula found our same-sex action to be super hot!

Strangely, what I did find that I liked, however, was the taste of the guy's cum.

At one point in the evening, I was on the bottom of a sixty-nine with Paula, and he was fucking her from behind while I lapped her pussy.

When he unloaded his sperm into her cunt and kept fucking her, his jism oozed out around her pussy-lips. The taste was a little different than my own cum, and maybe that was part of the fascination.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,345 Followers