All Comments on 'I Married a Rapist'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

Worthless

The Val character may be the most evil bitch in any story on this site. One star, plus i may have to rethink you as a favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She really was

a treacherous bitch. Not your best story Skippy. Two stars only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story...

...very good read. Some nice twists. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply horrible

A 3 page "whine fest". So she was stupid, went to a frat party on her own accord, took a drink from someone she didn't know and got raped. She should have gone straight to the hospital. She should have had parents that gave her a better education. Woulda, shoulda, coulda. Life's a bitch and then you die. The first person she should have kicked the crap out of was the fraternity. The second person was that bitch Donna who told her something she didn't need to know and ruined her life. And while we're at it, let's kick Stan's ass. First, for not speaking up during and after the rape. Second, for stalking Valerie and thinking that marrying her was a good idea. Third, for

giving the crazy woman Valerie any more than half in their divorce. And forth, for not moving on with his life after the divorce from the bat-shit-crazy Valerie. This didn't feel like a loving wives story. Maybe Non-Con? Maybe Non-Erotic? There was no extra-marital, sharing or cheating going on in the story. It was just depressing as hell. And the ending just didn't work. After all those years of self recrimination and blaming others, you want us to believe the new and improved Valerie 2.0 shows up, forgives Stan and takes him back? Forgive me while I go out back and throw up all over the dog.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I doubt it.

I doubt that you will make many happy here with this story. It definitely is not erotic. It doesn't have a thing to do with a wife having sex with other men so it really shouldn't be in this category. And to top it all off, you won't even make the little whine baby trolls happy because the wife doesn't lose everything.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 3 years ago
Ya know...

This one reminds me of a lifetime movie I saw once, complete with the spouse who turned out to have raped his wife when they were teens and her only finding out years after the marriage. The movie was also a tad convoluted but had a realistic ending, this one was convoluted and has an odd ending that I really don't see as happy. It would've been more believable to just have them part as friends and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really not up to par for you

Donna:

"You think I would make a charge like that without being absolutely sure? His name was one of the names the witnesses mentioned when the police interviewed them. If he wasn't one of the rapists, he was definitely involved. He was seen in the room where you were raped. Check with his parents about where he went to school, what fraternity he belonged to. Better yet, ask him point blank. I'm sorry to bring back the bad memories, but I couldn't let you go another day without you knowing the truth about your husband. I hope he wasn't one of the rapists, but he's not telling you something. What you do with the information you find is up to you. I wish you well."

Note, ZERO actual evidence. Zero. So no, bitch, you're NOT "absolutely sure."

I think Donna was a pedophile. After all, she was friends with a neighbor, and THAT woman was a pedophile, so it only follows.

jezzazjezzazover 3 years ago

I think you took a chance here and wrote something quite outside your comfort zone, and I applaud you for doing it. The nuances of two damaged psyches are hard to pull off, and lots of people won’t get it because they can’t relate (thankful.) 5 out of 5 for trying something so different.

Please keep doing that.

WvrjjrWvrjjrover 3 years ago
5* Skip

I have read everything you posted and started seeing a shift. It was to a place I did not prefer to go. This was certainly a redemption of sorts, and maybe a move to a place I rather like. That’s good.

Thank you

Wayne

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hard to please everyone...

...and last time you did not please me, but this time you did, LOL... ****

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Very good, 5 *s!

Fun, twisted, original!

Unstated, she forgave him. Thanks for this story, great job!

012Say012Sayover 3 years ago
Great story

This seemed a good account of the devastating emotions of two people involved in a gang rape. Too much emotion to deal with or to live with. Also, unique to site, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
punishing the repentant and letting the rest slide

For a social work counselor clearly a messed up woman. She could have encouraged (okay used) him to wreck the fraternity and the university. But no, it a BTB (bastard, really was he really a bastard, ask Donna) but let him live scalded. Therein real justice?

And his turn in 30 words or less at the conclusion is pure BS. The story needs to continue about that reciprocal fairness especially in the psychological realm.

So yes fiction written for story value but such a damning view of a woman and her profession. Perhaps a follow up with Donna and Stan showing here how being a counselor really works would be fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So sad that people are so ignorant to think it's her fault she got raped.

Just cos she's naive doesn't mean she was asking for it.

Donna was a piece of work too. Val could easily have forgiven the rapists and not forgive Stan for lying.

Stan was a pussy, I can understand perhaps maybe peer pressure, but after getting beaten he still wanted it hidden. Oh cos it would ruin his life. When Val confessed to him he wasn't man enough to come clean. He set out to deceive her, that is unforgivable.

I thought her revenge was going to be agreeing to life saving action or when he turned up demanding to see his son tell him the truth then tell him to fuck off.

He's right the world doesn't owe her an easy ride for being raped, but in that vein it certainly doesn't owe a rapist, stalker and liar one either.

And for a reconciliation? Really?

No Skippy, a complete miss.

Too many rapey stories today doesn't help.

There is a non con category, use it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Head and shoulders above most of the BTB crap

Here's a story about forgiveness, a quality so missing from modern society. Everyone just has to have their "pound of flesh" and damn the consequences. We're so judgmental about others while not even recognizing our own faults. Or else we think our mistakes are less harmful than that other guy's. Fat chance of that! The other guy must be punished to the fullest extent of the law. And if the law isn't harsh enough we lobby the legislators to increase the penalties. Many things that my generation got away with are now classed as felonies. Just try to get ANY job with a felony record. So people who make a bad mistake are prevented from climbing back into society and find no legal way to support themselves. I remember the term, "paid his debt to society." No one thinks that way anymore. The debt to society can never be paid off because of our self-righteousness.

In the face of all that self-righteous bullshit we find someone brave enough to write a story about forgiveness. BRAVO, Skippy 47! Way to go! You will be punished by the crowd because you're not as venal as the crowd wants. I hope deep down they understand that you're a better human being than they are, and they feel ashamed. They ought to.

R.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Twisted...yes

...poor story...no. Harsh comments on this one I don't quite understand. Anyway it entertained me so thank you Skippy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What?

Here we have a lurching plot that stretches the credulity of the reader. A soupcon of verisimilitude would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enough already

Please do us all a favor and stop writing shit like this.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

Wow, thst was an unusual dynamic. Jerry Springeresque. Quite an ambitious tightrope of a premise to pull off. Took some big harry cojones on your part. I won't soon forget it. Kudos!

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Not bad really a little hokey but OK.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I don't really get all the nasty comments on your story. It was very different from your usual story, but in a good way. You threw in a couple of good twists to move the story, but saved the big one for last. I didn't see that coming at all. It was a dark, not get happy story, but in the end a very good one.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
A Welcome Shade of Grey Fictional Respite From the Black & White Fables

The story kept me guessing as the pendulum swung from make up to breakup. The 'secret kid whose existence was previously undisclosed to errant husband' trope took an unexpected twist to seal the five star deal.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think it is a cute and clever plot idea.

Talk about turning lemons into lemonade. How do you make getting raped have a silver lining? No rape, almost certainly no Stan.

Not certain what their relationship will be going forward. He really was a coward. Couldn't walk away from a gang rape? Couldn't turn state's evidence on a bunch of frat twats (They're not bullet proof you know.)? Couldn't refrain from being her lover and just remain her friend? Couldn't continue to live and prosper so that he could still help her and her eventual family later in life? Wonder how long she will be happy with a coward?

Still, it was original and intriguing. Thanks for the effort.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
wrong

cat. dont like rape stories. u usually need an editor in most ur stories but this one needed it more than the others

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I liked it. Her change from revenge to forgiveness and reconciliation was well written and in this case well deserved. To truly forgive is a very powerful thing to do and at the end you nailed it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

This story had me hoping until the end. Too dark for me, but it reminded me of a Satanist that saved me during Desert Storm. He claimed he got his wife by raping a gay woman and converting her. I didn't believe him until I met her and she said the same thing. She added that she figured that if he wanted her enough to rape her to get her he must really want her. So she gave him a chance and later a baby.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
Btb or raac

Or somewhere in between, it's basically irrelevant...or should be.

The thing a lot of readers do is score according to their fetish.

I'm partial to a good btb story but the only scoring criteria should be how well the story is written and how absent the clichés are.

This gets a five for both of the above and the fact that the score is far lower than it should be.

Well written and not run of the mill.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
Amendment to my last comment.

Fag cuck shit always gets 1* :-)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
He wasn’t a rapist, that would have required action and he couldn’t get it up.

He was, and remains, a coward. For all her talk of forgiveness, she didn’t really forgive, she wanted to hurt someone and at her first opportunity m, she did.

Now I didn’t blame either of them. Rape is a horrible trauma and each person deals with it differently, but it’s hard to stand against the crowd when booze is involved and threats of physical violence are explained. After all, if they’re willing to rape someone, what other crimes are they prepared to do?

All in all, two broken people doing their best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I appreciate what you were trying to accomplish here regardless of whether or not I think it was successful. I do agree with Jezazz, a lot simply won't and will just beat you up over the characters.

I am not sure if you care about this or already know but Stan didn't need his family to prevent life saving measures. He could have signed a DNR or had his lawyer act as his proxy. Your setting did allow for Val's revenge and the ultimate reconciliation though so maybe it was intended.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago
swing...

and a miss. with this one :0(

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

She was the bitch he was a saint. A rare man with morals. We live in a screwed up world.

CorzineCorpsCorzineCorpsover 3 years ago
She talks so much about her forgiving nature...

but when the going gets tough, she becomes a heartless bitch. WTF?!? The ending does not match her previous "merciful" nature. She needs to be sent to the closest mental asylum for her BPD. 1/5 stars; the guy is a chicken who would be scared of a f'ing bee, and the girl's personality does not coincide with the ending.

Note for anybody who wants to write stories in this subsection of Lit: if the husband is a cuck, your story will not be loved nor will it ever achieve 4 stars. Ever notice how 90% of the stories on the front page are downvoted to hell? Well, that's because the husband allows his wife to use him as her personal doormat. I wish we could report stories for, "Husband is a cuck; wife is an insufferable bitch."

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
You need to do more work

If you're going to write about rape, try to understand how it affects women.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 3 years ago
HMMMMM

Didn't love it. Didn't hate it. Just something out of the ordinary.

Four stars, for risk taking...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You've gone off the rails

with your recent stories. I read through the comments and agree with "3 page "whine fest" description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tricky subject

Not handled very well emotionally. It was quite insensitive. The plot twist was your usual interesting work, but the rest of it was just dreadful. The only thing I can suggest is to research as much as you can if you’re doing something like this.

Of course, this is a free site, and you might not think it’s worth the effort. I get that, but you have to understand that this kind of feedback will come if you go into this kind of territory,

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Yeah

Pretty fucking original

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If you are going to write about rape, you need to do a better job.

The first thing is that you need to make it clearer that the situation isn't just a bunch of college students making horrible decisions because they drank too much. There's no evidence in the story whatever that shows a drug was used. You needed to do that or have her objecting to what was going on. As it was, you left the situation too ambiguous. She wasn't passed out, and it's far from clear that she didn't consent in her inebriated state (no, just over indulging in alcohol and having sex doesn't legitimately constitute "rape". If that were really true, could you say drunken frat members actually consented to have sex with her?). The point is that writing needed more detail....and the ending was rushed.

This could have been a much better story - the basic plot idea was unique.

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

Great. I really enjoy original plots.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
Very good

I thought I it was plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jackass

You destroyed the mystery of storytelling at the very beginning jackass...................

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago
1*

You know absolutely nothing about rape

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

This really felt bizarre. It never dre you in to their plight . Thebstory was as awkwardnas the characters

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

Great story, the end could have been expanded a little, otherwise very well done.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 2 years ago

Cleaver interesting way to turn a bad event into a positive ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hahahahahahahaha! V good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Creative but is not a remotely factual representation of rape or the aftermath. And Stan who is probably not a monster is just like all those asshole who killed people "just following orders". He could have just left the room and the fraternity. As it is he got beat up and forced to leave the university and transfer. He is a fucking coward. The depth of betrayal, learning he wss a participant, even ifnhe was an unwilling one with a minor role, would cause her to have PTSD flashes. Not possible to get past. Still creative just doesn't apply to humans on this planet in this space time continuum.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dear Anon about a year before this post. Of course it’s not reality. It is called “fiction”. I enjoyed the ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous