I Married a Rapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,833 Followers

"You know, Stan, now that you are cursing, you need really to expand your vocabulary of dirty words. Don't you know any more vulgar names to call me other than 'bitch?'"

Stanley was shaking with anger. "I know you hate me Val, but this scam of yours tops everything bad I ever did to you."

"Not from where I stand. Stan, I have been trying and trying to totally forgive you. When I saw you trying to kill yourself, I just couldn't hold on throwing you away or letting you throw yourself away. I admit, I enjoyed pissing you off enough to bringing yourself back. It may have been cruel, but, the way I see it, it only makes us even."

"How can that be? You've just taken away my only reason for living? I wanted a son!"

"Stan. Calm down. Think. Remember your sex education lessons in high school. There's a way to make babies, you know, and it would be a 50/50 chance of having a boy."

The shock on Stan's face was priceless as the meaning of what I was saying hit him. "You mean you and me can . . . "

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,833 Followers