I Married My Maid's Daughter

Story Info
Fell in love with my maid's much younger daughter.
5.6k words
4.14
23.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the previous story "I married my maid".

Z, Magda and Agda continue to evolve in their relationship.

I will also edit the previous story due to suggestions from readers.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as a enjoyed writing it.

Comments and critics are very much welcomed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magda and I were already married for almost six years now and Agda, her daughter, was about to become an 18-year-old beautiful, athletic young lady. Our life together was text-book amazing. We bonded perfectly and the relationship was very easygoing; we trusted each other and supported each other. I would go as far as to say that this was our main problem, since we tended to be alone among ourselves, socializing very little outside our family circle. Come to think of it, it has always been like that since Magda presented her daughter to me all those years ago. I think, in the end, I took the conscious decision of creating our own small world.

This might have been not an important issue for me and Magda, but I was worried about Agda not having boyfriends or going out more, traveling, and having fun in general, as she should as a teen. Don´t get me wrong, I loved staying with her, watching movies together, and, as a matter of fact, being in her company doing the many different things we did together, but I did not believe it was the best way for her life.

Whilst our life was wonderful, Magda and I were giving up trying to have a kid. We tried every known treatment, except surrogates, but it was not working. I was a bit disappointed, especially for her sake, but I did not believe it was not essential for our relationship. Essential was keeping our family core, the 3 of us, together, protected and happy. Also, Magda gave up completely talking about marriage; every time I raised the issue she would change the subject, up to the point where I also stopped insisting or discussing the matter; either way, the Brazilian law would assure her every right as a wife after all those years together. Still, this was something I could not understand - I knew she loved me, so why wasn't she pushing for us to be officially married?

On a more mundane subject, Agda´s 18th birthday was approaching quickly. The idea was that she would invite a large number of friends to a house on the beach we were renting. I wanted this party to be special for her; I also wanted to maximize the chances of her meeting someone or, at least, getting interested in some boy (or girl for that matter).

We were spending a lot of energy on preparing everything, but I must confess it seemed that I was more excited with the idea of this party than Agda was.

Finally the day arrived and more than 100 kids were in the house, dancing, talking and having a good time in general. We were checking the drinking and hired a few monitors just to make sure things didn't get out of control.

While I was worried about the guests, I completely missed Agda. She had never drunk before, and it was awkward for me to see her losing her control during the party; not only she wouldn't be able to properly enjoy her friends, but also she would feel miserable the next day. It came to a point where it was clear she was no longer able to stand up or talk coherently and, finally, she ended up throwing up and I had to intervene.

I took her in my arms and brought her to the main suite, where she would spend her night as previously planned. I left Magda behind making sure everything in the house was still organized and taken care of, so the party could continue. Agda was babbling, holding me, and, suddenly, started kissing me... "Z, you are my husband now Z... we´re gonna get married Z... I want to have your babies..."...Of course, I took it all in stride since she had no idea what was going on... I was trying hard to make sure she could feel happy and tranquil..." Yes Agda, I will be always by your side... come on baby, let´s change those clothes...". Although it was not something that I usually would feel comfortable with, I was no stranger to seeing Agda naked; she simply didn't care and was always walking topless and with knickers around the house; I would berate her, but nothing really changed... even taking baths with the door open was a common occurrence. At some point, I gave up complaining and accepted it.

Anyway, I started undressing her and moving her to the shower... I decided I also would have to get wet, so I changed into my underwear and we both entered the shower boot, her being completely naked. I had to clean her from all the vomit while I was making sure she did not fall. It was hard work, especially because we were all soaked in water, soap, and shampoo. I felt a bit funny since I had to put my hands in areas of her body that I really shouldn't... still, I tried to be as stoic as possible, just making sure she was cleaned.

I was finally able to finish the bath and had to dry her. I made her sit on a low balcony in the bathroom and proceeded to dry her completely; I was sitting right in front of her, passing the towel under her armpits, her belly, and her tights (and everything between them) and I was starting to move toward her calves and feet. I swear to the reader I was looking at her body but there was zero sexual tension in my mind. Until Agda, possibly very less drunk than she appeared to be, said to me... "Z, lick my soles..."... I did not understand it at first, but she raised her feet and put her sole right on my face... Should the reader remember, I have a very weak spot for soles, and Agda had perfect feet, large, strong, and soft ones...Still, I was not thinking about her in that way... hell, she was my daughter, well, in a way...

I stood still, for a brief moment, felt that delicious sole on my lips, and held her feet... until the left side of the brain started operating again and put that beautiful specimen down while raising myself, pick Agda and led her to bed.

The damage was done though, I had a huge erection that could not be disguised under the towel... Agda was laughing, and I was starting to feel really embarrassed. While I was putting her on the bed, she took hold of my dick... if it was hard before, now it was a solid rock. I couldn't, or wouldn't move... of course, I was not even considering the possibility of sex with Agda, but, at the same time, I was aroused as fuck! She started to slowly masturbate me... with her eyes closed... laid in bed, while I was standing up by her side, being held by my dick! I was helpless, mortified, but dominated by my own desire... and then, after less than one minute... I ejaculated... hard, with a guttural "arrrghhhh..." while my legs failed me. I was not one guy prone to premature ejaculation, but all those scenes took me by surprise and were repeating themselves in my mind, like an endless movie. I then noticed I had covered Agda with my cum... it was not OK. I moved to the bathroom to get a new towel and clean her up. As soon as I was back, she was already sleeping, soundly. I proceeded to clean her the best I could and put her pajamas on, leaving the room after she (amd myself) were dressed, feeling dizzy and dumbfounded. I went back to the party to fetch Magda and check how things were moving along.

The party went on for a couple more hours, with nothing eventful happening, except the usual teen vibe. When Magda and I finally made it to our own bed, I was tired but too horny not to fuck my wife... if I was honest to myself I was not thinking about Magda while I had my penis in her.

I decided that I would have to talk to Agda about the "incident"... maybe it was nothing, but I had to excuse myself and assure there wouldn't be an awkward energy between us, with both of us feeling uncomfortable but, at the same time, avoiding the issue. The next day, we were alone in the apartment and I went to her room and knocked on the door, although the door was already open, as it always was. Agda was in the dark, and I mean totally in the dark. I could barely devise her, while I approached her bed, and then I heard a quiet moan... Agda was crying but... also... she was... masturbating... Jesus! I tried to run away from that scene but slipped onto the skateboard by her bed and went down, back first, on the floor.

I was dazed and in pain, and, frankly, not sure what happened when I came back to my senses. This is when I noticed Agda crying, right by my side; when she noticed I was OK, or at least awake, she started to hug me and kiss me..." Z, you scared me! I am missing you... we have so many things to talk about... Z, please, I need you to love me, I want you Z...". I did not properly kissed her, but I also did not move my lips or head. Again, I started having a huge erection, and Agda was, one more time, holding my dick, caressing it and, finally, took it from my shorts and started sucking it. I mean, she really sucked it! It was driving me insane, this was not why I came into her room for... I was getting ready to move and finish that unexpected moment, when Agda, as smart and cunny as she has ever been, stopped me by placing her sole straight onto my face..." lick my soles now Z, I know you love it, you want it..."... and, she was right... I started licking those soft and white soles like there was no tomorrow, while she was sucking my penis hard; I knew I could not last much longer and, at the same time, I had no idea what has gotten into us... Finally, I came, exploding in Agda´s mouth, who was able to suck it all clean.Where has she learned to do it so perfectly? I thought to myself.

We stayed quiet for one minute... I finally was able to move and say: "Agda... what are we doing?" She suddenly raised and ran away... I was still recovering and not ready to go after her at that moment. I didn't know what to do... I did not want to hurt Agda, but I could not pretend everything was normal, the way it was before. In the coming days, I started to avoid her, but I could see this was hurting her... so I decided that I must face it like a man and started being along with her againd and going out with her more frequently. The problem was that we knew what she was thinking and wanting and I knew this was a very odd situation for me. Frankly, I had no intention of having an incestuous relationship; I loved her as my daughter and I was married to my beautiful wife, with whom I had an almost perfect relationship. This was a delicate situation, where someone would get burned and hurt, no matter what happened.

I could not tell Magda what was going on, but she could feel there was definitely something wrong between her daughter and me.

At some point, she decided to intervene... she decided she was going to talk to her daughter and try to clarify the whole issue - looking back, I understand that Magda had already some grasp of the situation and that it was something she already thought and acted upon many years ago. Agda spilled the beans out and told her everything. She said that since the first day she saw me, she knew I was the man of her life, that she could never love another man, and that she tried to go out with other boys, to do therapy, but nothing worked. She said she was very sorry, she would leave home and try to find a solution on her own, that this was not fair to her mother, who, she knew, loved Z dearly, and that she understood that Z did not see her in that way, but, at the same time she was desperate, she needed help.

To Agda´s astonishment, since she was expecting disappointment or even tough words from her mother, Magda said: "I know that for years... I was expecting that maybe it would go away, maybe you could find someone else, but I always knew that Z was the man in your heart"

"But mom...", tried Agda.

"I don´t have answers for you now Agda, but one thing I know for sure - you don´t get to leave this house; this is your place, this is where you are protected and cherished, this is where your life is..."

"I will ponder a little better on the situation, but, right now, let me call Z so we can all talk together, as a family."

"But mom...", said the feeble Agda, but left the sentence unfinished.

Magda came to my room and did a brief summary of the whole situation. She asked me to go to Agda´s room so we could discuss the matter in a more sensible way.

Magda started talking: "Z, Agda, I know one thing in my life, and one thing only: you both are the love of my life; that means that the three of us cannot go their own way; we belong together. I am not impressed or surprised by what Agda is going through, I would rather have her married to someone else, to have a new member in the family, but I can understand what happened, and there is no going back." She continued: "Guys, think about that: the two of you were always together, even more than Z and I; moreover, you never cease to talk, to discuss, to have interest in each other. When we were driving in our car, Agda was most of the time the one on the front seat; when we were watching movies, Agda laid her head on your chest, caressing it; she was always holding you, kissing you and respecting your opinions like no one, including myself."

While my wife was so deeply pondering on our lives, I, on the other hand, was totally surprised, feeling a mix of shame and also impotent for making Agda´s life a simpler one. This was a mess!

Magda continued: "I don't know yet the solution for this situation, but there is something I would like to ask you both. Please, go back to the way that you were before; maybe not exactly because there is sexual tension or awkwardness between you two, but you guys must go back to surfing together, to seeing movies together..." I tried to interrupt, but Magda raised her hand and continued - "I know, especially for Z, this is going to be awkward; Agda will caress you, she will throw her legs on to you and tease you as she has always done, but this time you will start thinking of her as a woman, not a child any longer. Things will develop the way they should - maybe Agda will get tired of it, maybe Z will start to avoid this physical contact but, just but, maybe... something else happens..."

I protested: "Magda, this is not the relationship I am looking for; I want things to be back to the way it was before..." I know I sounded like a spoiled kid. Magda was sharp "There is no going back, and I know that you want the three of us together as much as I do", and added: "We love each other and everything that will or will not happen is a consequence of our love."

Magda, in her infinite wisdom, started to give us more space, leaving us alone most of the time. In the beginning, I was very angry with her, and I felt used, but, with time, I could understand where she was coming from. Slowly, Agda and I started to spend more time together again.

Once Agda and I, were watching a movie together and she was laying her head on my chest, like she always did; but, without a warning, I sarted having an arousal... I tried to disguise it with a blanket, but it was obvious. Agda was very careful not to scare me or to make me more uncomfortable than I already was, but she carefully said: "Z, that´s OK... I know you are not feeling at ease with this erection, but this means something...". Damn, I was being lectured by a 40 years younger girl! She continued: "Do you think you would be my first choice in life? Can´t you see I am suffering? I didn´t choose you! I don´t want to disrupt our family! I know you don´t want me and that you love my mom..." And she left the TV room running and crying, without another remark.

I went after her. She was lying in her bed, crying her heart out... I caressed her hair and said: "Agda I have no idea what to do... I don't think I will be able to see you like anything but my daughter... but, at the same time, yes you do move something inside of me... you, I, have switched something inside my mind that I don´t think I can ever change back now... I definitely don't want to hurt you... and you must know that, just like your mom, you are also the love of my life... there is just nothing more important in my life...". She then hugged me and started kissing me, I couldn't resist and kissed her back... in a light manner, but, there were tongues involved... it was not yet a passionate kiss, but it was something more than a parent would do. We continued to hug, and we started to talk again, like we usually do, and finally started to laugh a bit, about us, about what the future reserved for us, and about our crazy story; the important thing is that our connection was back - we were like we have always been, best buddies, accomplices in life.

Magda knew that something would change; she understood our pain and was very thoughtful about what was happening. One day she took me by the arm to talk: "Z as you know I have never said yes to marrying you, for all those years; I'm sure you don't fully understand it and, frankly, neither do I, not really. I can tell you though, that I had a sixth sense, I could tell that Agda felt towards you something more than a friendship. I do not know how to explain it, but I could feel that the connection you guys have always had was something uncommon, I would say, abnormal in fact. Think about that: you cannot stop talking when you are together... you are 40 years her senior but you share a lot of her activities; she never had a boyfriend, she was always interested in being with you and you forgot about your friends and only cared about making sure she was happy. Don't get me wrong, I am not jealous, I think it is possibly the most beautiful relationship I have ever seen; maybe this is something related to previous lives, maybe it's because of our love, I don't know... but I do know that I couldn't make myself to take the final decision to marry you... it's like she was the one deserving to have the chance, not me..."

"Magda, but this is too strange... I mean, you are my woman, you are my partner..."

"Z, I will still be all those things, but we will need to be prepared to live a different life, maybe even left our beloved town and the life we have here..."

Needless to say I was very disturbed by Magda´s words...

Never is too much to remind the reader that I have a weak point when beautiful women soles are involved... I loved Magda and worshiped her body, but her soles really have always driven me mad. Agda, on the other hand, was a bit on the thin side, less voluptuous, although really fit and strong. And, come to think of it, I have never really noticed her feet and soles before... I mean, I still remember the day when she was drunk and asked me to lick her soles, but the images were not very clear.

As I was mulling over those thoughts, I passed by Agda´s room... it was dark, but I could see she was lying down in her bed... with bare legs and her pretty ass up in the air. wearing very slim panties... and then I noticed... her soles... OMG, they were not compatible with the thinner body she had... those were strong soles, soft, and very white... I started to walk into her room... hard as a rock (what was going on with me?)... and sit down on the bed, close to her feet... I was fascinated...I wanted to touch her...but I couldn't bring myself to do it... I mean, this is betrayal... isn't it? Or not? Could I? Should I? I think Agda woke up and understood the dilemma that was going through... she perfectly knew how I felt about her soles at that point... and her mother´s soles... she moved her legs a bit in such a way that her right leg and feet were on my lap... It was starting to be impossible to resist... she then raised her feet and the soles were 30cm from my face... there was no coming back from it, I knew it... she knew it... she said: "...I know you love my soles.. Z, lick them..."... I couldn't resist any longer...

12