I Married My Maid's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started kissing her feet, licking her soles, I started to hold her calves, I was so horny, and she was too; she started masturbating, I gently opened her legs while I had her feet on my face... I wanted it, she wanted it... I put my penis out, and started to touch her legs with it... she opened her legs a little wider, I touched her butt, her thighs, I moved her panties to the side, I touched her pussy with the tip of my dick... she was so hot, so moistured...slowly, but surely, I started to enter Agda... she was moaning, she was moving her hips... up and down, sideways... The head of my dick was already inside, but she was so wet, that the rest of it entered really quickly, making me start to proper fuck her... she was still belly down, with her ass, pointing up; I was being very careful, but she wanted none of it - she started moving vigorously, and asked me to fuck her harder. This was new to me; I was starting to be able to see Agda as a woman, to love her ass and strong muscular back, to feel her pussy clenching my penis; I truly wanted her, could feel her smell, her juices, and started to grow inside her, to kiss her neck, to hold her titties from behind. She was my woman at that point, there was no going back - I wanted her and she wanted me and I came into that pussy wishing she would have my babies; she was mine now!

After that first time, without Magda´s knowledge, or so I thought at the time, Agda and I started meeting more and more... The second experience we end up having was even more interesting than the first one; we were not yet totally sure of what we had done... I mean, it was odd, to say the least. Until a couple of days before we were more like father and daughter, and now we had this sexual tension between us; moreover, we have had this out-of-the-body experience, I was not able to look at Agda the same way, and I could sense she felt like this as well. We were happier than usual and, possibly without noticing it, we started touching one another more frequently, with a bit more intimacy. Frankly, I was not really planning or even expecting our second intercourse to happen soon, but, I knew at that point, it was inevitable. At the same time, Magda was giving us space... she would make herself scarce, although, oddly enough, not distant or acting in a weird way.

One week after our first experience together, we went alone to surf on a distant beach; we spent a few hours in the sea and were laying on the warm sand after a great session. We were not talking as much as we usually did, but enjoying each other's presence and exchanging looks, like teenage boyfriend and girlfriend (well, at least, she was a real teenager, I was just a crazy old man...). We knew right there and then that we had to leave the beach and be together alone. I could not resist any longer that athletic body, those full lips, and the expression on her face, asking me to be closer. It might have been some trick of my mind, but her body seemed to have transformed from a teenage shape to a more mature one, with a little bit more curves on it, and a bit more full. Of course, as she would always do from that moment on, she started touching me with her feet, those soft soles caressing my legs... and started to come closer.

We went to a motel nearby and started kissing, passionately this time; Agda was not very experienced and she let me take control of her; I laid her in bed, belly down, and started kissing her pussy, making her very wet... then I turned her belly up and started to touch her pussy with my dick, while licking her soles, watching that beautiful body, touching her legs and butt, and I finally entered her; slowly, while she was now moaning... it was different from her mother, she was very loud. After a few minutes she was basically screaming, asking for more, and she held me and kissed me... she asked me to make her mine, to marry her... she said she was my wife now... I was going insane! I gave up all reasonable senses, and started kissing her back, knowing full well what this meant: I was going to have my new kid with Agda; she was going to be my woman. She came, hard, loudly, and, after a few seconds, it was my time... "Come inside of me Z... come..." she said; I knew exactly what she wanted. To make sure we were meant for each other and connected for the rest of our whole lives.

After we finished, we stayed embraced for a long time... but, oddly enough, I was still a bit hard... "Is it my impression, or do I make you crazy hard Z?"... she started laughing, touching my penis, very lightly, and kissing me, and she made my hand touch her ass... I was already starting to explore her butthole with my finger and she started to move her hips wanting it to penetrate her; "fuck me with your finger" she sai. I was then already on top of her, with my hand on her butt, double penetrating her... she put her soles on my face, I went, as always, nuts while licking it, hard as a rock, fucking her senseless, not slowly, but hard, fast, she was also very excited, breathing quickly... it didn't take long for both of us to come again.

We laid down exhausted but finally satiated and happy. I guess we understood that a new chapter in our lives had started and that I also wanted her to be my woman as much as she wanted me to be her man. The time for doubts was over. I simply wanted her to be pregnant and raise our kids together. It's strange really; just a few days ago she was like a daughter, and now I wanted to make her mine, as a woman. How can things change so quickly? The truth is that it was meant to be...there was a chemistry, a synchronicity that overcame age and our personal history.

We stayed in bed together for a couple of hours, touching each other, discovering our bodies, and letting our love grow. When the sun went down, we rode back home, holding hands and happy for the new life ahead of us.

There was no coming back... I was sleeping with Magda, but having crazy sex with Agda during the day; we were madly in love. People say you have only one love in your life, but this is simply not true. I loved both of my girls in different ways.

This story dragged on for two months and it reached a point where there was no more disguising it; we had to have "the talk".

Magda, as always, was the wiser person. "Listen all, there is no reversing our situation now; here's what I propose. I know it sounds kinky but the idea is to keep the family together. I propose that Z and Agda start acting like husband and wife; I will be the mother-in-law living together with the couple; once in a while, I will also have Z, but, in general, consider me more like a lover or a secondary wife, a concubine of sorts..."

We were speechless... I did not know what to say...

She continued: "Z, Agda will be able to provide you with a kid, maybe more than one; I can´t. If Agda accepts, I still want to have you, but my life will be different now. I don't want another man in my life, but I want to be a grandmother, and I want you guys to be happy. This is not perfect by any means, but I think we can make it work."

Agda said a very weak yes and so did I.

Now it was my time to be practical and tell them the hard truth: "Guys if this is our way from now on, it´s time to move to another town, where people do not know us". They all agreed; this would be tough, but not impossible.

And so we moved to the north of the country, where people were less conservative; we lived in a house far from the city center, in order to have less intrusion in our routine, and have a 3 Ha area of land, in front of the ocean. Agda and I would be able to surf alone, and so would our future kids. Magda started taking care of some properties we bought in the new state; at that point, she was totally able to take care of everything by herself. Sometimes, when she needed help, I would go out and assist her; generally we would go to a motel and make love; it was still wonderful, and a bit kinkier, since there was a hint of "forbidden"; I loved to fuck that ass and lick those soles, but we never did any more anything connected to cuckold experiences.

I could tell she missed sleeping with me, but she was happy for her daughter. Agda, on her part, changed a lot - she was more mature, and she became a partner I never knew possible - she had a saying on everything but respected me immensely; I loved that - she knew she was mine, but she also knew I was hers. The strangest thing of all is that we still talked a lot - we discussed everything, we did gym together, and surfed and trained fighting together. But, regarding my work, she left me alone. She decided to work on the technical aspect of the business, in another office, withing our property, and just took care of this part of the company´s affairs with very little intromission on my part. Because of her language abilities, she led the international team from our beach home. Very rarely we met in one of the calls, since we did not want to spoil our relationship because of work-induced stress.

I did not want to compare my girls, but the main sexual difference between my girls was that Agda liked the sex rough and hard. She loved it loudly and I had to have a lot of stamina. Magda, on the other hand, was more submissive.

Finally, after a few months in our new home, Magda and Agda announced during dinner that Agda was pregnant; it was such a joyful moment. We all hugged each other and we knew that this would probably be the beginning of a very large family. This was also the moment when we decided to marry, in a very exclusive ceremony - Agda was now, officially, my wife.

12