I May Be Guilty, but... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Debbi, I said it before. Your husband is a good guy! Please come to me.

I'll stay with my back against the jacuzzi wall. Your head will lean on my chest and you'll be floating on the water surface with your front up. I'd love to watch your glorious tits above water and tweak your nipples. I want Jerry to watch me doing it..."

Debbi stared at me, "David, you are a disgusting beast. Unfortunately, I do not see an escape route, so I'll do what you you want... Jerry, what are you going to do about your friend taking advantage of your wife???..."

Jerry looked at me, "I am not sure yet."

I winked at Debbi, "Girl, I am still waiting!..."

Debbi moved in my direction and her body floated above the water. She closed her eyes and let her hands slip into the water.

I started massaging her upward jiggling breasts, looking Jerry in his eye.

Less than a minute later I felt Debbi's hand grabbing my cock and squeezing it lovingly.

Addressing the husband, "Jerry, it is such a great privilege to play with your wife's tits, while she is playing with my cock... Would you like to join us?"

Jerry hesitated, "Yes... I do..."

Only then I noticed that Jerry's hand was under water...

The guy was watching intently what we were doing while masturbating under the water surface!

"Jerry, come on here. Be a nice husband and lick Debbi's cunt. I am sure that she'd like you to do it at the same time that I touch her body. There might be another benefit for you beyond just your oral satisfaction - Debbi has 2 hands, so she'd be nice and massage your dick also..."

Jerry spread Debbi's legs and began munching on her lower tummy, slowly aiming toward her exposed cunt.

Debbi's closed eye lids were jittery and moans escaped her lips with increasing frequency.

I hinted to Jerry to come closer. I took her free hand and put it around his dick.

Debbi was now playing nicely with both our organs.

Jerry's gentle motion with his tongue led him very near Debbi's sensitive spot. He inserted one finger into her hole. I took Jerry's other hand and replaced it with Debbi's hand that was bobbing my tool.

I raised her now free hand toward her mouth and let her suck the thumb.

We stayed like this for few moments until Debbi started shaking. She convulsed in a big climax.

All throughout her orgasm I signaled to Jerry to continue his pussy manipulation, prolonging her excited state for much longer than usual.

Then I stood her up by me and let her rest against the wall.

I climbed the jacuzzi's side and sat up on the 'wall'.

My cock was semirigid after Debbi and Jerry's hand jobs. I stared at Jerry and pointed at it.

Jerry understood my nonverbal instruction.

He smiled at me, wrapped his lips around my cock and began his familiar up-and-down motion. It felt great!

I was gazing at Debbi's direction. She was having a strange grimace on her face watching him giving me head...

I hinted to Debbi to stand behind Jerry and touch his ass with both hands.

This day was much about HIM.

She massaged his cheeks firmly for a short time, before I hinted that it was time to approach his crack.

Jerry's sucking went on overdrive and his body began squirming.

Whispering to Debbi, "Use your saliva and insert one finger in and follow it with a second finger 2 minutes later."

Debbi did as instructed and Jerry's sucking increased even more.

I was now hard as a rock, fast approaching the big 'O'.

I said to Jerry loudly enough for Debbi to hear me, "Jerry, I sense that you wish for me to take you anally. Is it what you really want? Do you feel the urge to have both your mouth and ass filled to the rim?"

Mumbling with his mouth full, "Y..e..s, S..ir."

I removed my boner from his mouth, turned him around and pulled him backwards into my oil lubricated cock.

His hole was somewhat tight, but less than expected (Was it because his sphincter was already dilated by his prior man-to-man action? Because Debbi enlarged it with her fingers?? I didn't really care...).

His anal squeeze of my shaft felt good and the view was very erotic, both for me and Debbi.

I hinted to her to insert 2 fingers into his mouth and let him suck them.

Jerry groaned softly.

I moved my hand forward around Jerry and met his now fully erect dick. The guy was extremely aroused!!

Initially I caressed his tool lightly, but the closer I came to explode, the faster and harder my hand and cock were moving. Both Jerry and I came almost simultaneously.

Were calmed down in the jacuzzi, before Jerry went to one of the showers.

Debbi and I went to the other shower.

I washed Debbi's back, occasionally sliding 'accidentally' to her front...

Debbi cleaned and massaged my half erect cock, "You just came in Jerry's bottom, how is it that your penis is still partially reactive and you continue playing with my private parts?!..."

"I apologize profusely my dear. I thought you didn't notice...

On a more serious note. The 3 of us are going to bed to rest for an hour. Afterwards I'd like you to open the drawer on the left, take the device you see there and put it on. I'll distract Jerry for awhile and once I see that you are ready, we'll have a different kind of a threesome..."

Debbi stared at me quietly, a wicked smile on her face and then we went to my bedroom.

Jerry was already there, sleeping soundly. We didn't wake him up.

Debbi took the opportunity, opened the drawer to find a strap-on with a bigger than average silicon phallus attached. I whispered that it would be a great present for Jerry...

Debbi in a low voice, "But you told me that it will be another THREESOME!..."

"Trust me! All 3 of us will have fun..."

We slept for like 40 minutes. I woke up feeling the bed moving - Debbi was already awake.

We both needed to pee. We went to the bathroom together.

Debbi, "I am a lady, so I go first!"

"OK lady..."

I let her sit down and then I bent down and started tickling her pussy.

She was chuckling and couldn't aim her pee well.

The result - Pee was now all over the toilet seat and even on the floor.

She looked at me, "Shame on you, playing like a little boy!..."

"Sorry girl, you are right. I'll think twice before doing it again, but... no promises."

It was my time to pee. I aimed and as I started to do it, Debbi grabbed my cock and aimed it at her lower tummy. the clear yellow liquid was now hitting her cunt, dripping on the floor between her spread legs...

The 'lady' was standing, holding my cock with her hand and laughing like a child enjoying an ice cream.

Me, "So who is the baby now?!..."

Debbi giggling, "Did I neglect to tell you that it feels good?... It's warm and hit at the spot... Doctor, need I remind you that women have an extremely sensitive little organ over there?!..."

I smiled at her, "You naughty bitch. I'll remember what you just said for future encounters... But first we need to clean up again, wake up your husband and prepare for the fun finale!"

As we reached the bed, Jerry opened his eyes, "I woke up 5 minutes ago and didn't see you, so I decided to rest few more minutes..."

Me, "Jerry, if you need to go to the bathroom, do it now. I am still in a mood to play with the 2 extra bodies in my house!"

"Yes, David. I'll go pee, then I'll brush my teeth, use Colgate rinse and feel fresh for another round of joy..."

When he was gone, I helped Debbi mount the strap-on.

She said that it felt weird... She guessed right how it was going to be used...

When Jerry joined us, Debbi's lower body was covered with a towel, so the strap-on was concealed.

I told Jerry to lay on his back and look at me. I was kneeling in front of him near his legs while Debbi was behind me. I moved sideways, letting Debbi crawl between his legs. She still had the towel on, so he couldn't see much.

"Debbi, Jerry's dick needs some oral attention. Be a nice wifey and help him..."

Debbi took Jerry's penis in her hand, while also caressing gently his sac for a couple of moments.

Then she bent down and inserted the deflated dick all the way to her mouth until her chin touched his pubis.

She did her best giving head nice and slow, gradually sucking harder. Jerry's organ began reacting.

I was looking at Debbi's masterful work, admiring her oral abilities.

When Jerry's dick was already hard enough I said, "Jerry, it's YOUR day, so we prepared a special treat for you!"

I put on my hand a large quantity of KY Jelly, that I kept nearby and then spread it on and around his ass crack.

Jerry's prior experiences taught him that we were going to invade his ass, but he didn't know how exactly...

I helped Debbi lift both of Jerry's legs over her shoulders and then she removed her towel.

"Debbi, go ahead. For years years Jerry was fucking you, now it's your turn. Insert it gently and start slow. Once it's all the way in, it will be better and I bet you that jerry will feel 'very better'!..."

Debbi was very careful in the beginning.

I predicted, once Jerry got used to this large silicon cock, he asked her to speed up.

When Debbi was pushing the cock inside Jerry's hole, the strap part was massaging her clit. However, it wasn't enough to excite HER... So I knelt behind her and started playing with her pussy from behind, sliding 2 fingers into her cunt, searching for my favorite G spot.

After few minutes, Debbi's vagina was wet and ready.

I replaced my fingers with my hard cock and started pounding her hole hard.

I tried my best to adjust my speed to the one Debbi was using shoving it in and out Jerry's bottom.

Debbi and I were sliding in the 2 holes for a couple of minutes and then I inserted my right thumb into her mouth and with my other hand I began playing with Jerry's erect dick.

All three of us became ready soon.

Actually, just because we boys already came once before, our next climax took 10 more minutes, which Debbi took advantage of... By the time Jerry and I came, Debbi's 4th orgasm was happening. Lucky her...

When our bodies separated, I stared at my guests' faces. Jerry was smiling and looked tired, "I need to rest for awhile," he said and within minutes he was asleep.

Debbi's face had an expression of content and happiness, displaying her 'afterglow face'...

I smiled at her and leaned backwards on the pillow.

Debbi hugged me and whispered, "Thank you love" and lowered her head to my navel.

She rested her head on my lower tummy, sighed, took my cock into her mouth and like a good baby, used it as her pacifier. Short time after that she fell asleep too.

I remained awake a little longer, observing Jerry smiling in his sleep...

I was enjoying the feeling of Debbi's lips, knowing that I made their day...

I do not remember much after that, probably because I also fell asleep around that time.

We woke up about an hour later, refreshed but hungry.

I offered to take them to a nice South American restaurant, but Debbi declined, saying that they allowed smoking inside and she wouldn't want to tempt Jerry.

She was right...

She suggested instead that I come to their house and she'd make us soup and sandwiches.

I said, "Children, it was a long day. Go home, enjoy your dinner, watch TV and have fun the rest of your weekend. I'll grab something from the fridge and warm it. It should be enough.

BTW, what did you think about today's actions?"

Debbi looked at Jerry who said, "Do you REALLY want to hear how I feel now?"

Both Debbi and I together, "YES!"

"I loved every minute of it! Watching the two of you getting at it was very erotic. Being all 3 of us inserted into each other was great. Feeling free to be invaded orally and anally with no shame was terrific and brought old memories to life... For me it accomplished a lot of what I could have only fantasized about... David, thank you!"

I gazed at Debbi and she said, "David, I share Jerry's view. Everything was perfect. Of course, I orgasmed more times and for longer periods than you guys... The new positions and use of accessories were all enjoyable. David, to say it bluntly - You are a good sex-instructor and a great fucker..."

"I thank both of you for sharing the entertaining activities with me. I came twice, which tells you that these weren't only 'teaching sessions', but very erotic and pleasurable activities for me too... I'll let you go home now and if you do not change your mind, I hope to see you again sometime in the future."

Debbi kissed me on my lips, "I think that I represent both Jerry and myself when telling you that we'd like it very much to be your 'friends with benefits'... Jerry was nice to me and told me that he'd allow me to meet with you even without him if I wished, but I think that he would prefer to take part in a threesome every now and then. Jerry, am I right?"

Jerry blushed, "I said it before. David knows exactly what I like to do sexually. Yes, if I had a choice, I'd join a threesome with him anytime he wishes..."

"Nice to hear what both of you were saying. We'll continue talking on the phone and see each other again..."

The smiling couple left short time afterwards.

Exactly one hour later the phone rang. The display showed DEBBI, as if I couldn't guess...

12